三月初三在线英语,在线等急

英语初三 任务型阅读。求正解!急要在线等!急需谢谢_百度知道请教几个初三英语连词成句,在线等【急】1.every,students,at,the,school,day,study.2.many,are,playground,in,students,the,there.3.wrote,my,yesterday,diary,sister,a.4.gets,and,warmer,the,weather,warmer.
the students study at school every daythere are many students in the playgroundmy sister wrote a diary yesterdaythe weather gets warmer and warmer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Students study at the school every day.2.Many students are playing in the playground there.3.My sister wrote a diary yesterday.4.The weather gets warmer and warmer.
1.Students
every day. 2.There
playground.
扫描下载二维码初三英语翻译?急!!!在线等!!!!1、你越经常运用英语,就会学得越好2、你能把这些练习从汉语译成中文吗?3、学习英语时,应该不断练习4、我觉得英语是学生最难学的科目之一5、在英语课上只讲英语可能困难6、如果火车准点,他们很可能八点就到这儿7、过去人们常步行8、我认为他会去上海的9、他去年去美国学习英语10、老师要求我们不要这么晚回家11、他不住在这里了12、你听说英语越多,学的就越好13、他们在谈论什么?14、这件事可能很快就会发生15、我有一个重要的会议要出席16、有些人不知道应该在什么地方保持安静17、如果他不学习就不会通过考试18、这盒子如此之轻,以至于那个小男孩都能搬的动19、要我把门关上吗?20、我们建议他离开那个地方21、他太穷了,买不起这本书22、这件衬衣比那件衬衣贵两倍23、李平和你一样高拜托了,谢谢了!!!
虾米虾米PL38
1.The more you use English, the better you use it.2.Can you translate the exercise into Chinese?3.You should practice often when you learn English.4.I think English is one of the most d...
The more you use English, the better you will learn it.Can you translate these exercises from Korean into Chinese?You should keep practising, when learn English.I feel that English is o...
1.The more often you use english,the better you can learn it. 2.Can you translate these exercises from Chinese into English? 3.When learning English,you should keep on exercising. 4.I t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语 初三 如图所有题 求正解!!急急急在线等!拜托大神帮忙,实在没时间了_百度知道初三英语,在线等,急_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 初三 在线播放 的文章

随机推荐