Ilike_(play)withmypinkball用单词的初中英语适当形式填空空

用所给词的适当形式填空 Let __(we) play ping-pong.My friends用所给词的适当形式填空Let __(we) play ping-pong.My friends often __(play) tennis.He __(play) ping-pong with his classmates after class.
us play plays 全对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Let _us_(we) play ping-pong.My friends often _play_(play) tennis.He _plays_(play) ping-pong with his classmates after class. ~一刻永远523为你解答,祝你学习进步~~~~如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~...
扫描下载二维码用所给的单词适当形式填空.1.He is the ________ (win) of the game.2.The goys are ________ (do) the high jump.3.Janer is running ________ (fast) than her sister.4.Class B is ________ (play) ________ (bad) in the fooaball game today.5.My brother is good at ________ (run).
众神铁骑3311
1.He is the ___winner_____ (win) of the game.2.The goys are ___doing_____ (do) the high jump.3.Janer is running ___faster_____ (fast) than her sister.4.Class B is ____playing____ (play) ____badly____ (bad) in the fooaball game today.5.My brother is good at ___running____ (run).以后不懂还可以百度hi我哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
winnerdoingfasterplaying
badlyrunning
1.He is the _winner(win) of the game.2.The goys are ___doing_____ (do) the high jump.3.Janer is running ___faster_____ (fast) than her sister.4.Class B is __playing______ (play) __badly_____ (bad) in the fooaball game today.5.My brother is good at ____running____ (run).
1,winner2,doing3,faster4,playing badly5,running
扫描下载二维码七年级上册英语第五单元第五课时_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级上册英语第五单元第五课时
上传于||暂无简介
大小:2.04MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 用适当的代词填空 的文章