求这篇考研英语作文160篇文

求一篇关于英语学习方法的英语作文
求一篇关于英语学习方法的英语作文
09-03-20 &
study for English Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically. Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage.
请登录后再发表评论!
掌握一套好的学习方法对我们的外语学习是非常有用的,它往往能起到事半功倍的作用.我认为,首先,兴趣是最好的老师,我们应当对英语学习产生浓厚的兴趣,才不会觉得学习外语是件枯燥乏味的事情.同时,我们还应具有坚强的意志和充分的信心,才不会在学习的路上因为遇到困难而气馁放弃.  Grasps a set of good study method to our foreign language study is extremely useful, it often can play the twice the result with half the effort role.I believed that, first, the interest is best teacher, we must have the strong interest to English study, only then cannot think the study foreign language is an arid tasteless matter. At the same time, we also should have the strong will and the full confidence, only then cannot because of meet difficultly on the study road is discouraged the giving up.  在平时生活学习中,我们有许多途径来获取外语知识和提高能力.例如充分利用网上学习软件,在网上订阅E-mail杂志,可以定期收到学习资料,可以上网收听在线英文广播.平时,我们可以多阅读英文简写版的世界名著或小说,散文等等.  In usually lives in the study, we have many ways to gain the foreign language knowledge and to sharpen ability. For example uses on the net to study the software fully, subscribes the E-mail magazine on-line, may receive the study material regularly, may access the net listens to the online English broadcast. Usually, we may read English to write in simple form the version the world famous work or the novel, prose and so on.  还可以多读英文报纸,听大量有声英文读物,多查阅英英字典……这样才能在脑海中形成英语思路,在不知不觉中提高学习兴趣,掌握新的能力.当你学习疲倦时不妨转变学习方法,这样会让你学习的轻松有趣.  Also may read English newspaper, listens to have the English reading material massively, consults the English England dictionary ......This can form English mentality in the mind, enhances the study interest in unconscious, grasps the new ability. When you study wearily might as well transforms the study method, like this can let you study with ease interesting.
请登录后再发表评论!
我怎样学习英语  Everyone has their own learning methods .  Last year my English was difficult . At first , I can't spell the words. I can't understand grammar. I also scared to speak in class , because I thought my class might laugh at me .  Later on, I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand grammar.  Now , after class I study by listening English tapos every day . Evening, I can watch English-language TV . I can recite some words. I can speak English in my class , beacuse my classmates won't laugh at me . However, I make mistakes in grammar . I'm sure ther will help me. After class , I ofen have conversations with my friends . Sometimes, I can read English magazines . That memorizing the words also help a lot . I can practice writing . I do it often. I'm writing three or four times a week .  I hope these suggestions are helpful you. How do you learn best ?
请登录后再发表评论!
study for English Learning english can be a very difficult task for most people, this is because we dont live in a environment where we are forced to speak or write english. so i think the best way to learn english is by communicating with others using the lagnguage itself and not just learn from the book. Im sure if you live in an environment such as a foreign country and were forced to speak and write english everyday then your english will imprve dramatically. Although we must agree that we need to read and write english from the book in order to get the foundations that we need for basic communication, this is essential but as i said, this is only a foundation, what you develop afterwards all depends on your ability to adapt to an environment and your courage.
请登录后再发表评论!
大大小小的培训班也上了不少,效果当然是有的,上培训班期间,对英语是充满了热情,很有冲动去学,可是培训班过后,就缺少了那份动力,因为没有了气氛,缺少了那种氛围。人都是有一种堕性的,我相信这不只是我一个。要是天天去上培训班就好了,但那是不现实的。后来经过朋友的介绍,认识了一款叫能飞英语的学习软件,天天抽出一两个小时看电影学英语,从泛看到精看,脚本学习,听力复读、口语模仿,每天都感觉到自己在进步,效果是一点点持续积累起来了。比起培训班的突然提升又突然下降,我更喜欢这款软件给我的帮助。&&&&现在很多培训机构,像新东方,环球雅思、学校等都是用这个软件~
请登录后再发表评论!求下面这篇英文短文的译文God Brews the CoffeeA group of alumni,highly established in their careers,got together to visit their old university professor.The conversation soon turned into complaints about stress in work and life.Offering his guests coffee,the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups - porcelain,plastic,glass,crystal,some plain-looking,some expensive,and some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to the coffee.After all the students had a cup of coffee in hand,the professor said:"If you noticed,all the nice looking expensive cups were taken up,leaving behind the plain and cheap ones.While it is but normal for you to want only the best for yourselves,that is the source of your problems and stress.Be assured that the cup itself adds no quality to the coffee.In most cases,it's just more expensive and in some cases even hides what we drink.What all of you really wanted was coffee,not the cup,but you consciously went for the best cups,and then began eyeing each other's cups.Now consider this:Life is the coffee,and the jobs,money and position in society are the cups.They are just tools to hold and contain life,and the type of cup we have does not define nor change the quality of life we live.Sometimes,by concentrating only on the cup,we fail to enjoy the coffee God has provided us."God brews the coffee,not the cups.Enjoy your coffee.谢绝使用翻译软件!请专业一点拜托!
奴家贤狼0921
神酿造咖啡 集团的校友,他们的事业高度成立,一起参观了他们的旧大学教授.谈话很快变成了对工作和生活压力的投诉.他的客人提供咖啡,教授到厨房和一大壶咖啡,以及各式各样的杯子返回 - 陶瓷,塑料,玻璃,水晶,一些纯前瞻性,一些价格昂贵,一些精致的 - 告诉他们帮助自己到咖啡.在所有学生的咖啡一杯在手,教授说:“如果你注意到,所有好看昂贵的杯子被带到了,后面的平原和便宜的离开.虽然是正常的,但你只希望为自己最好的,这是您的问题和压力的来源.请放心,杯子本身不会增加对咖啡的质量.在大多数情况下,它只是更昂贵,在某些情况下甚至隐瞒什么,我们喝.你什么都真正想要的是咖啡,而不是杯子,但请您自觉最佳杯了,然后开始瞄准对方的杯子.现在考虑是:生命是咖啡,和工作,金钱和地位是社会的杯子.他们只是工具,持有和控制的生活,以及杯式,我们没有定义,也不能改变我们生活的生活质量.有时,只集中在杯,我们不能享受咖啡上帝为我们提供.“ 上帝酿造咖啡,而不是杯子.享受你的咖啡.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一群毕业生,各自在事业上都已有所建树,相约一起去看望他们年老的大学教授。谈话一会儿就变成了各自对工作和生活压力的抱怨。在用咖啡招待这些客人时,教授去厨房端来一大壶咖啡,并拿出各式各样的咖啡杯——陶瓷的、塑料的、玻璃的、水晶的,有看上去普通的、有价值不菲的、有做工精细的——让他们自己倒咖啡喝 当所有学生手中都端了一杯咖啡后,教授发话了: “如果你们注意一下,就会发现所有好看的昂贵的杯子都被挑走了,剩...
扫描下载二维码2014年高考考前必看:高考英语作文范文6篇(全文)
高考()作文一直是很多考生头疼的一种题型。要求学生具有语法、单词、逻辑等多项能力。高考在即,小编为大家总结了高考英语作文提分技巧,随便看两眼,说不定就会在考试当中用到的哦!希望各位能够有所收获,一鼓作气,拿下高考!
【2013辽宁卷】书面表达(满分25分)
—个英文网站面向中学生征稿请你写一篇英语稿件,介绍“中秋节”及这个节日里的主要活动。
1. 写作要点:它是中国的传统节日之一;
2. 家人团聚;
3. 赏月、吃月饼;
4. 还有旅游、访友等其他活动。
注意:1.词数100左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头语已为你写好,不计人总词数。
参考词汇:中秋节 the Mid-Autumn Festival 农历 lunar calendar
赏月 enjoy the full moon 月饼 moon cake
【参考范文】
The Mid-Autumn Festival
The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th of the eighth month of our Chinese lunar calendar. As one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it has been enjoying great popularity in our country. Usually, no matter how far away or how busy we are, we will try to come home for the celebration. The moon that night looks the brightest in the whole lunar month. What we love most is the time we enjoy the full moon together. With the beautiful moon up in the sky, we sit together and eat moon cakes and fruit, sharing our stories. In addition to these traditional activities, we have a wider range of choices such as travelling and visiting our relatives or friends。
【2013江西卷】书面表达(满分25分)
星光中学(Xing Guang High School)近期举行了一次登山活动。假定你是学校英语报记者,请写一篇短文,报道此次活动。内容包括:
1. 时间与地点:4月10日,大青山(Daqing Mountain);
2. 活动的过程;
3. 你对于这次活动的评论。
注意: 1. 词数120左右。
2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
【参考范文】
In order to encourage the students to take outdoor exercise, our school organized a mountain-climbing on April 10. Hundreds of us took part in it。
It was a nice day. At 8:00 am, we gathered at the foot of Daqing Moutain and set out for the top in high spirits. All the way we were chatting, singing and laughing, enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. When some fell behind, others would come and offer help. About 2 hours later, we all reached the top. Bathed in sunshine, we jumped and cheered with joy。
The activity benefited us a lot. Not only did it get us close to nature and give us relaxation from heavy school work, it also promoted the friendship among us. What a wonderful time!
【2013四川卷】书面表达(共35分)
某中学生英文报近期开辟专栏,讨论学习习惯问题,请你结合自身学习实际,按一下提示,用英文为该专栏写一篇稿件。
1. 说明学习习惯与学习效果之间的关系;
2. 介绍一种好的学习习惯并提出养成该习惯的建议;
3. 描述自己在学习习惯方面存在的某个问题并给出改进措施
1. 词数120左右,开头语已为你写好
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
3. 文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称
It’s useful and necessary to discuss learning habits。
【参考范文】
It’s useful and necessary to discuss learning habits. As we all know, good learning habits can make your study go to succeed. As a student, we should pay more attentions to our habits which we develop in our study。
I’m sure “repeat” is a best habit. Do you develop the habit? If we want to improve our study, we should repeat what the teachers taught us again and again, and then we can understand or remember the knowledge which the teachers demand us to master. How to develop the habit? the first step, set a timetable, and stick to carry out the plan, don’t stop。
When I do my homework, I often make mistakes with carelessness, how to overcome the shortage? I think I should think about it over and over as long as I do my homework. And then I do it little by little. Maybe in this way I can correct my mistakes。
【2013全国新课标(卷II)】书面表达(25分)
假定你是李华,自制了一些中国结(Chinese knot)。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信,请他代卖,要点包括:
1. 外观(尺寸、颜色、材料)
2. 象征意义
注意:1. 词数100左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头已为你写好。
【参考范文】
  How are you? I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knots for me. I made them myself with red silk threads, cloth and other materials. They look really beautiful in the shape of a diamond, about 5 inches long and 4 inches wide. In china, these knots stand for friendship, love and good luck. People can either give them as gifts to friends or hang them in their houses. They are only 12.99 US dollars each. If anyone wants to know more about the knots, let them write to me. Also, do let me know if you need further information. Thank you
【2013?全国新课标(卷I)】书面表达(25分)
假定你是李华。请你给笔友Peter写封信,告诉他你叔叔李明将去他所在城市开会,带去他想要的那幅中国画,同时询问他是否可以接机。信中还需说明:
李明:高个子,戴眼镜
航班号:CA985
到达:8月6日上午11:30
  [次页标题= 导航短标题=]
注意:1. 词数100左右;
2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;
3. 开头语和结束语已为你写好。
[次页标题= 导航短标题=]
【参考范文】
Dear Peter,
How are you doing?
I’m writing to tell you that my uncle Li Ming is going to your city for a conference, and I’ve asked him to bring you the Chinese painting you’ve asked for before。
Also, I’d like you to do me a favor. Would you please meet my uncle at the airport and take him to his hotel since this is his first visit to the U.S.? Thank you in advance!
His flight number is CA985, and it will arrive at 11:30 am, August 6. My uncle is tall and he is wearing glasses. And he will be in a blue jacket。
Looking forward to your reply。
【2013广东卷】Ⅲ写作 (共两节,满分40分)
第一节 基础写作(共1小题;满分15分)
你接受了一项写作任务,要为英语校报写一篇时事快讯。
[写作内容] 写一篇关于移民()[微博]火星的快讯
[写作要求] 只能用5个句子表达全部内容
第二节 读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文
To many people even the word “work” sounds unpleasant ,not necessarily because they are lazy. The same man, who dislikes his job in the factory or even in the office, may work hard at the weekend ,painting the house or digging the garden。
What is the reason, then? In most cases, it is because these people simply do not enjoy the Job they are doing .It does not give them any real satisfaction. It may be quite easy, like making up wooden boxes, but it is very boring. Very often they are doing a job which is just a small part of a much larger one, such as attaching a door handle to a car. But the part they play in actually making the car is so small that they can never say: I have made something !
Yet in modern society somebody has to do ordinary jobs such as cleaning streets because this is the way society is organized, No matter how ordinary a job is, it plays a part in society and therefore deserves our due respect. Society cannot function a single day without the “dull and boring” jobs。
[写作内容]
1. 以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
2. 以约120个词谈谈你对平凡工作的想法,内容包括:
(1) 描述清洁工工作的艰辛;
(2) 假如没有清洁工,环境会变得如何?
(3) 你对平凡工作者的看法。
[写作要求]
1. 作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。
2. 作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
【参考范文】
第一节:基础写作:
It is reported that thirty volunteers to be sent to the Mars who are at least 18 years old will be chosen from all the globe by the year of 2015. The volunteers must make a full preparation that there is almost no chance to return to the earth once they are immigrated to the Mars. What’s more, it is greatly important for them to try to keep a good relationship with other members. Experts strongly warned that the living conditions on the Mars are very hard, for not only the extremely cold climate would they meet with, but also loneliness and fear. On the contrary , the volunteers insist that they have got tired of the life on the earth, so greatly being eager to experience the unknown, mysterious life on the M meanwhile, if the would be succeeded , they would get the honor to be heroes of human beings。
第二节:读写任务
In the passage, the author mainly stressed the importance of small and ordinary work, such as cleaning the street because of their essentiality for the organization of the society ,and thinks those doing such jobs should be respected greatly。
  There is no doubt that what a cleaner does is more harder compared with any other jobs in the society. On one hand, they must get up in the early morning every day to clean the street while we are sill in the sweet sleeping dreams. On the other hand, they also suffer from less respect and lower pay, working all day on the street no matter it is sun shines strongly or snow, wind heavily。
Nobody could imagine what an bad environment we would live in if there were no cleaners in the city. Wherever we go, there is rubbish. Maybe we would soon be drowned in the mountain of rubbish. Even worse, if there were no change about that, diseases would spread at a very quick speed. Is there anything that can be worse than this!
From the above, I can draw the conclusion safely that even the smallest and the most ordinary job, such as cleaning the street is also the necessary part to keep the society going smoothly. Consequently, those who do those most insignificant jobs should get respected as much as those being engineers or doctors。
本文来源:中国教育在线
关键词阅读:
不做嘴炮 只管约到
跟贴热词:
文明上网,登录发贴
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网易立场。
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:当前位置:
>>>阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。With th..
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。&With the development of information industry,our personal information has become more easily exposed in public.As some celebrities are worried about their telephone number,ID number and home address being put on the internet,ordinary people like us can’t escape from the doom either. A recent report from Xinhua reveals over twenty telephone-salespeople have been caught cheating customers by revealing their private information to local community of Beijing. The report says the salespeople would call their potential customers trying to earn their trust by correctly revealing their personal information such as their name,telephone number,home address and even previous purchases. They would then try to persuade the customer to buy a gold cellphone by mail. If the customer became suspicious,they would use another person’s identity to prove their authenticity. [写作内容]你在某英文报刊看到这则报导后,准备就我们学生该如何在网络保护私人信息、以 “How can we keep our personal information off the Internet?”为题目写一篇文章给该报编辑部。 [内容要点包括] 1.以约30词简要概括新闻内容;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.然后以约120词谈谈你的观点,内容包括: (1)在信息时代,想让个人信息完全与世隔绝是不可能的,但可尽量减少; (2)你为解决信息泄露所采取的一些措施:&&&A.到有安全保障的网站买东西; B.只向能确保你个人信息安全的网站提供个人信息; C.其它一些你认为有效的措施. [写作要求]&1. &可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2. &作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 [评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
How can we keep our personal information off the Internet?&&&& As is reported,more and more people are annoyed by strangers because our personal information,such as phone numbers,e-mails and so on,is exposed to the Internet.&&& It’s almost impossible to keep all personal information off the Internet.& However,we can take some measures to minimize the amount of information we reveal as we travel the Internet. First,shopping online is the ultimate in convenience,but we must make sure that the checkout page on the site is secure.& Secondly,we can only provide information to sites that promise not to share it without our permission and avoid giving permission to share our information with “selected partners”.Besides,we shouldn’t post too much information on social networking sites,message boards and chat rooms.& And chat rooms are meant for sharing.& And if we blog,we should be careful not to reveal too much about ourselves.
Obviously,the larger an online presence we have,the more information about us is& going to be online.& An online presence is not necessarily a bad thing,as it can open a whole world of opportunities.首先文章是关于保护网络隐私的问题,我们的号码,邮箱以及很多私人信息都被暴露在网络之上,需要我们多加注意这方面的问题。但是要想完全与网络隔绝是不可能的,只能尽量注意保护自己的隐私。其次在措施方面,文字提示方面的要点都给出来了,考生只需要翻译即可,注意条理性,要用连接词,如First,second, besides等。同时也要使用高级的句型,倒装句,强调句等让文章更有文采。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。With th..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文的概念:
提纲作文就是把文章的情景和内容要求分成块,以条目的形式列出以进行写作。提纲作文写作要领:
第一步:审题: 审题是否清楚是一篇书面表达成功与否的关键所在,在整个写作过程中起着决定性作用。审好题会让我们做到“磨刀不误砍柴工”,审题时要做到以下几点: (1)审要求:书面表达试题一般都由“情景”和“要求”两部分构成。“情景”中包括所写材料的目的、对象、时间、地点、内容等,一般在书面表达题的前半部分;而“要求”一般在书面表达的后半部分,以“注意”形式给出,实际上是对考生提出的要求。因而考生对于题目所提供的说明,应认真分析、反复推敲,搞清提出的内容要求,抓住所要表达的信息点。 (2)审文体:高考书面表达的体裁一般有三大类:记叙文、说明文和应用文,具体形式有便条,日记,通知,书信,人物、事情、情景故事的描写,看图说话,缩写,扩写,改写等。审题时要审清文体,注意格式上的不同,避免出错。 (3)审人称:审查书面表达题干中隐含的读者对象和撰写人,即搞清楚此篇文章是“由谁写给谁”的。写稿人是谁一般都已明确指出,给出形式假设环境中的“某人”,如“假设你是李华”,写作时即用第一人称“我”,即李华。而读者对象有时没有明示,要考生自己去进行判断。 (4)审时态:根据情景判断短文需要的主体时态,即搞清楚要写的是什么时候的事,过去的就用过去时。比如日记,是叙述过去发生的事情,自然用过去时;通知多用将来时。 第二步:抓中心,列要点,列出写作提纲: 写作文时,一定要切题,抓住中心,紧扣要点。不要任意发挥,画蛇添足,也不要丢三落四,要点不全。通过对众多提示或图画、图表的观察和分析,获取与写作内容有关的主要信息,并按一定的逻辑顺序排列起来,找出最密切相关的要点,列出写作提纲。 第三步:选词组句:在体裁明确、中心突出、要点清晰的前提下,应该选择自己最熟悉、最有把握的词语、句型,将要点逐条表达出来。表达时应该综合运用所掌握的知识,避开生僻的词汇,并克服母语的干扰,按照英语的习惯方式,用地道的英语表达出来,力求做到语言准确无误。 第四步:连句成篇:根据要点选词组句,然后按照篇章结构连句成篇。在这一过程中要注意选择恰当的表示并列、递进、因果或转折意义的过渡词,把所有要点、句子连接起来,使句与句意思连贯,结构衔接,力求准确生动、条理清楚。 第五步:复查纠错: 通读全文,检查内容是否符合要求,要点是否齐全,格式是否正确,词数是否合乎要求。最主要的是要检查句子是否符合英语习惯,句型是否正确,语法是否正确(包括句子结构、时态、语态、主谓一致等),检查单词是否误写、少写,习语搭配是否得当等,以及字母大小写、标点符号是否正确等,这就要求考生在定稿认真检查,仔细核对,及时发现并改正问题,保证要点齐全,句子完整通顺,力争减少失误。 第六步:书写规范,卷面整洁:书面表达不仅反映在表达内容上,也反映在书面形式上。一定要注意单词拼写正确,书写规范,字迹工整,卷面力求整洁,正确使用标点符号,使别人看起来耳目一新,具有整体美感,从而提高自己的得分档次。
发现相似题
与“阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150左右的英语短文。With th..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文160篇 的文章

随机推荐