各位英语大神们求助大神这是什么歌4这几个该如何翻译呐!

汉译英翻译,求助各位英语专业人士,谢谢-求各位英语大神给翻译一段汉译英啊,急求!谢谢啦。 _心理健康资讯
汉译英翻译,求助各位英语专业人士,谢谢
汉译英翻译,求助各位英语专业人士,谢谢
大二大三的暑假,我都实习过。大二暑假经亲戚联系,我在法院民事庭做了一个月的书记员,在实践中我学到不少书本上学不到的东西,更让我难以忘却的是我得到了四百元的报酬,给父母各买了一件T恤衫。大三暑假我在我家乡的一个律师事务所实习一个月,我帮他们打扫卫生,整理案卷,有时候律师会带我到法院出庭,这一个月确实增长了见识,有很多收获,但遗憾的是没有得到订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默报酬,当然,这不是最重要的。我心里一直很感激律所那些帮助过我的哥哥姐姐。过节的时候我会发祝福短信给他们。相关说明:
谢绝翻译软件
灵格斯翻译家,请下载。治标又治本
Sophomore junior summer, I have an internship. Contact relatives in the summer after sophomore year, I have done in a court a month in civil court clerk, in practice, I learned a lot of things you can not go to school books, made me difficult to forget is that I have received four hundred dollars reward to give parents and the bought a T-shirt. In my junior year summer vacation home a law firm internship month, I helped them clean up, organize files, and sometimes lawyers would take me to appear before the Court, this month is indeed an increase of insight, there are a lot of ha订绩斥啃俪救筹寻船默rvest, but unfortunately that have not been paid, of course, this is not the most important. My heart has been very grateful to law by those who helped my brothers and sisters. The holidays when I will send blessings message to them.
The two big summer vacation, I have practised. The two summers, my relatives in civil court made a month's clerk, in practice, I learned so much less than the books of things, more let me unforgettable I got four hundred dollars, give parents the bought a T-shirt. In my hometown my junior summer internship a lawyer for a month, I helped them clean, tidy files, sometimes lawyers will take me to the court for a month, and this really grew experience, a lot of harvest, but unfortunately no reward, of course, this is not the most important. I have been very grateful to those who helped me law of brother elder sister. When I send blessings feast for them. SMS
上面两个都是翻译软件的嘛
你可能感兴趣的相关内容6求英语大神帮我翻译和理解这几个事务枚举值的意思
[问题点数:50分,结帖人caizz520]
求英语大神帮我翻译和理解这几个事务枚举值的意思
[问题点数:50分,结帖人caizz520]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧: