毕马威open questionn and Close question 有什么区别

open question
待决的问题;容易讨论的问题
开放性问题
若能全部达到,则基本可以保证各类网申后坐享笔试或面试通知 网申之特殊地方:开放性问题(open question):此为网申最为BT的部分,常需用英语回答若干问题,重点考查申请者的相关经历和生活感悟..
基于96个网页-
开放式问题
积极聆听并不止于默默的听,反而应适时提出开放式问题(Open question)、 鼓励(Encorage)、译意(Paraphrase)、反映感受(Reflection of Feelings)及总结(Summary): 开放式问题:学生在面对教师时较容易...
基于42个网页-
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译-98[5] ...
open port 港口
open question 未决问题
open sesame 秘诀 ...
基于19个网页-
开放问题(open question):提问概括,比较宽泛,为答案留有足够的余地;谈话节奏 舒缓,气氛较轻松,不利于深入挖掘问题。
基于15个网页-
打开理解问题
打开领悟问题
开放式的理解问题
还有讨论的余地
未决问题论证
开放域问答
还有讨论的余地
开放式问题
无可争议的
开放性试题
还有讨论的余地
更多收起网络短语
存在的问题
待研究问题
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
open question
未决问题,容许讨论的问题
容许自由争辩的问题;尚未解决的问题
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
open question
open questions
If something is an open question, people have different opinions about it and nobody can say which opinion is correct. 开放性问题; 对于该问题各人有不同的观点,很难说谁的观点是正确的
A UN official said he thought it was an open question whether sanctions would do any good.
一位联合国官员表示,他认为对于制裁是否能够起到作用这个问题,尚无定论。
What he might say to them about their collapse is an open question.
他对他们所说的有关他们的经济危机的内容是个公开问题。
But there is still an open question mentioned in the section "Introduction into the Two-Phase-Commit protocol". What to do, if "Phase 2" failed for a transaction branch?
但是“两阶段提交协议简介”小节中提到仍然存在一个问题,那就是如果第 2 阶段中一个事务分支发生故障,该怎么办呢?
The open question now is whether the hedge fund managers who opt to go the way of retail UCITS are able to deliver to their investors the performance and returns that they have promised.
现在的问题是,选择向个人投资者推销UCITS类基金这一方式的对冲基金经理,是否能够为他们的投资者获得所承诺的投资业绩和回报呢?
I don't believe that markets are efficient and it doesn't really seem like it should be an open question.
我不相信市场是有效的,而且事实上这似乎,也不应该是一个开放式的问题。
open your textbook and put a circle around question number one.
打开你的课本,在第一个问题上画一个圈。
So here's my attempt to make the question both a bit more precise, and a question that's an open question.
我正尝试,让这两个问题变得更准确,这是个开放性的问题
How big a speed bump that will be for each country is an open question.
How the various security vendors plan to address hypervisor access is still an open question.
How the events in Boston could impact the public's view of immigration remains an open question.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!query question
有什么区别_百度知道作者: Walden Yu
上周我们谈了《参加宣讲会的“3-MUST”》,本周我们再来聊聊一个令很多头疼的问题:网申中的开放性问题。因为有也在论坛中问及,而且BeBeyond已经听到过很多抱怨,“网申好麻烦”、“开放性问题怎么回答呀!”、“我没有什么例子我怎么回答那类创造力、领导力的问题啊”…… 再加上使用英语写作,不少人调侃说“又要开始写作文了”。
我们到底该怎么看待开放性问题呢?为什么各大公司还要费心费力去看开放性问题呢?(不要忘记:让你写open ,公司人力资源的人其实也增加了负担)。让我们从目的、作用和你该怎么做来谈谈分析open 。
Open Question的基本功能:
a) 考察工作态度。比如一个四大会计师事务所不是看回答的内容,而是根据你的回答来判断你是不是很认真地填写open question。
b) 考察英语能力。这个不多说了,大家都能理解!
c) 提供面试问题。面试开始前,你的网申问题可以让面试官对你有个初步了解。有些面试甚至就网申问题的深入询问来完成面试!
Open question的关键一:你是谁?
Open Question除了以上那些基本功能外,其实它最大的核心价值,还是让公司通过你的答案,来看出“你是个什么样的人?”。因为open
question前的那些填写内容,基本都是硬件条件;仅仅通过硬件条件,公司是无法全面判断一个人的特点的,特别是那些未来工作中的“软性技能(另一个
时髦的词叫情商)”和思考能力。所以Open
Question是对你的“自我认识”的巨大考验。你是什么样的人?你的特质是什么?你处理问题的方式是什么?这都是你需要回答的。
让我们来看一些open question:
1. 请全面地分析环境保护所面临的挑战及其未来的发展趋势(考察:知识面、逻辑思维能力和分析的完整性,为了应对将来工作的复杂程度)
2. 请你举1个例子说明你是怎样通过事实来使他人达成一致的。(考察:teamwork、persuasion、empathy等能力)
3. Describe a time, other than exams, when you have had to work under significant pressure to achieve a task or .
Describe the situation, what made it `high pressure`, what you did, and
the result. (考察:抗压能力、目标导向 result-oriented、decision-making的勇气和能力)
4. Describe a time when you made a significant contribution to
achieving a team goal. Describe your role, what you did, the outcome
and why your contribution was significant. (考察:团队合作、领导能力、个人团队特长等)
大家可以自己再去分析一些open question,你可以理解公司希望通过你的回答,判断你的思考能力、软性技能,甚至价值观。那些公司很看重的特质包括(以GE “4E、1P”为例):
o 热情 Passion
o 精力 Energy
o 鼓舞 Energize
o 执行 Execution
o 决断 Edge
Open question关键二:你能沟通吗?
其实,这一条应该放在部分内,但是我们拿出来单列的最主要原因是:公司还特别看重你在写作过程中的沟通能力。“你能清晰地表达你的看法吗?”大
家以后在公司工作就会知道,沟通的有效性甚至比有没有看法更重要。一个open question就是一个机会让别人看到你能否表达。
Open question回答的好坏(按差到好排列):
基于以上的分析,Open Question的好坏就可以根据你的“自我认识”和“沟通”来评估:
i& 敷衍了事,啥都没说清楚;
ii& 就事论事,但是能把“你怎么做的”问题清楚,比如STARE model里的四个要素;
iii& 写出自己的思考过程和做事方式,比如:“我认为这个团队项目最大的问题就是……根据我们现有的能力,我们必须采取……所以我提供了xxx”;或者“我想团队中很担忧事情不顺利,但是我觉得空想是没有用的,那个时候需要有人冲出去;所以我就第一个冲出去了,告诉大家‘干了再说。我的冲劲带动了团队……”
iv& 表现出对于自己的认识。比如:“我认为这个团队项目最大的问题是……我的长处在于分析能
力,所以我在团队中承担了所有信息搜集、分析的角色(自我分析擅长是什么?),得以支持我们组内行动力较强同学……最后问题解决了。对于我而言,我觉得自
己很好地确定了位置,我贡献了我的分析能力,得出最佳解决方案。”
综上,Open Question是对你自我认识和沟通的综合考验。千万别以为这就是一些小作文,请仔细整理自己的经历、认真思考并不断练习。这些准备不会白费,你会发现:Open Question准备越好,你的面试也会做得越好!
2012 Copyright
BeBeyond.Inc将此文档分享给朋友:
网申与Open Question2015校园招聘求职大礼包
各大名企2015校园招聘即将开始,为帮助广大同学更好地了解2015校园招聘动态,更有效地参加2015校园招聘活动,应届生求职网特推出《网申与Open Question2015校园招聘》求职大礼包,供大家参考。《网申与Open Question2015校园招聘2015校园招聘》求职大礼包由应届生求职网独家编辑发布,祝广大应届生2015校园招聘顺利。
网申与Open Questions&&&
1.1 网申定义及应对策略&&&
1.2 中华英才网网申系统全解&&&
1.3 网申Open Questions&&&
1.3.1 Open Question分类&&&
1.3.2 Open Question优秀例文模板&&&
1.4 网申过程中易犯的错误&&&
1.5 网申技巧、细节汇总&&&
1.6 网申实践&&&
1.7 网申应聘并胜任各行业岗位Open Questions题解题思路&&&
1.8 网申相关精华文章&&&
1.8.1网申中简历的筛选标准&&&
1.8.2如何让网投不石沉大海&&&
1.8.3网上招聘和求职潜规则&&&
1.8.4网申:人与电脑的博弈&&&
1.8.5 ChinaHR:回答大家关于已处理和已提交的困惑&&&
1.8.6 如何对付网申中的&四大&陷阱&&&
1.8.7 招聘高峰期,如何在网申中脱颖而出&&&
1.8.8 网上求职不断刷新简历好就业&&&
1.8.9 网申求职的7个定律&&&
1.8.10金融危机中,让网申成功的十大技巧&&&
1.8.11网申经典问题&&&
1.8.12网上求职的成功的11条经验&&&
1.8.13网申的一点点体会&&&
1.9关于GPA的相关问题&&&
1.10各大公司网申Open Questions&&&
1.10.1四大的 open questions 汇总&&&
1.10.2知名银行的Open Questions汇总&&&
1.10.3快销行业的Open Questions汇总&&&
1.10.4 红珏高级时装的Open Questions&&&
1.10.5欧莱雅2014区域销售培训生的Open Questions&&&
1.10.6国际纸业的Open Questions&&&
1.10.7怡安翰威特的Open Questions&&&
1.10.8 Torrecid陶丽西的Open Questions&&&
1.10.9 IMI集团的Open Questions&&&
1.11各名企网申经验谈&&&
1.11.1 四大网申成功经验谈&&&
1.11.2 渣打银行网申经历&&&
1.11.3 SK网申经验&&&
1.11.4 毕马威网申答案&&&
1.11.5 玛氏网申经验&&&
1.11.6网申&&梦想照进现实&&&
1.11.7银行人力资源员工详谈网申技巧&&&
1.12 Open Questions回答范例&&&
1.12.1 巴克莱财富网申Open Questions回答范例一&&&
1.12.2 巴克莱财富网申Open Questions回答范例二&&&
1.12.3 巴克莱资本网申Open Questions回答范例&&&
1.12.4 PwC普华永道Open Questions回答范例&&&
1.13网申及Open Questions更多资源&&&
1.14 求职系列笑话(5)&&&
附录:更多求职精华资料推荐&&&
部分章节阅读:
网申Open Questions
HRSTARS=SituationTTargetAActionRResult()
1.3.1 Open Question
Open Question5
1: about Career objective, why do you apply for this positon
1)&&& Why do you apply for this position?
2)&&& Why are you interested in Dow and your main achievement that differentiate you from other applicants?
3)&&& Please describe your career objective and what you have done to date to achieve it.
2: about your social activities(related to the position you applied)&&&&&&&&
2)&&& Please briefly describe what kind of leadership/position/organization that you have experienced.
3: about a specific situation(help to highlight the quality required by the positon)
1)&&& Please describe an occasion where you met with real difficulties. How did you solve the problem?
2)&&& Please briefly describe a difficult or complex problem you have faced and& how did you approach and solve it.
4: about personal information(strengths, weakness, hobbies)
1)&&& Please give a brief summary of your current recreational and leisure activities,including sports and hobbies.
1)&&& What is your definition of success?
1.3.2 Open Question
1) Self-introduction:
Conventional:
My name is Chris. I&m a Senior/ 4th-year undergraduate student from School of Economics, Peking University. I&ve kept on outstanding academic record during the 4 years in college, winning several awards and scholarships including& I&ve co-founded such and such student organizations on campus and have participated in such and such exchange programs. I&ve had internships with prestigious companies such as ABC and XYZ, which was my first exposure to the consulting industry. I&m excited about the dynamic life style and steep learning curve in a consulting firm, and that&s the reason why I applied for this job.
I&m a person who likes challenges. During my 4 years at Peking University I&ve always tried hard to seek, confront and conquer challenges, as you can find from my resume. Today I&m sitting here in front of you, well aware that you are going to give me a big challenge. And I&m confident that I can survive it.
2Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high/demanding goal and saw it though completion. challenge, overcome difficulties
When I entered Peking University in 200X, I was not the best student in my class. I aimed at the 5% rank and my passion for study has never waned despite chores from extracurricular activities and community events I have joined.
Surrounded by International Mathematics and Physics Olympics gold medalists and top students from all over the nation, I realized that I faced tough competition. Instead of settling for what I had already achieved, I rose to the challenge and soon distinguished myself among my classmates. I had a plan to work hard on my weak fields, especially in XX areas. In addition to attending classes and finishing the assignments, I constantly consulted fellow students and teachers. I also gave myself extra reading and assignments to broaden my knowledge horizon. I dug out the significance beyond the literal meanings of every theorem by looking at them from different perspectives, found their connections to other ideas, and fixed them within the framework of economics.
In the mean time, I was very into the extracurricular activities, especially the Students& Theater Organization (STO) at Peking
University. I managed to strike a good balance between study and activities, which turned out to be complementary and beneficial to each other. However, it was not so easy to give consideration to both study and work, and conflict is unavoidable. So plans to arrange the time were indispensable every week. When others were playing computer games or watching movies on the weekend, I was always the last one to leave the library on Fridays and Saturdays. Despite the sacrifices I had to make, I maintained high spirits because I managed to handle my study and hobbies successfully and enjoyed the hard work.
Till now, I have gained the first prize scholarship for six straight times in the past three years. My perseverance paid off handsomely and I received a major GPA of 3.9. I constantly ranked top 5% among 200 students and had the privilege to receive the coveted scholarships awarded only to the best few, including Sumitomo Bank Scholarship and Peking
University&s Annual Outstanding Scholar award.
网申过程中易犯的错误
Cover LetterI can work as an analyst for Morgan Stanley
------分隔线----------------------------著名外企open question总结_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
著名外企open question总结
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读