大学英语有关梦想的英语情景对话话

关于梦想中的房子的情景会话_休闲对话_VOA英语网
关于梦想中的房子的情景会话
发表时间:内容来源:
Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?
安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?
Anne: I&d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.
我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。
Ann: Shanghai! But I don&t think big city is a good place to live.
上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。
Anne: Why? You don&t like big city?
为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?
Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution&anyway never peaceful.
恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。
Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?
那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?
Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.
我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。
Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.
听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。
Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.
对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。
Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.
真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News情景对话丨不要只因一次挫折,就忘记梦想_好课堂-爱微帮
&& &&& 情景对话丨不要只因一次挫折,就忘记梦想
点击展开全文
悄悄告诉你
更多同类文章
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
阅读原文和更多同类文章
可微信扫描右侧二维码关注后
还可知道有多少人阅读过此篇文章哦
好课堂官方微信,与坚持梦想者同行!专业性、娱乐性为一体的高中生学习交流平台。官方网站:。
您的【关注和订阅】是作者不断前行的动力
本站文章来自网友的提交收录,如需删除可进入
删除,或发送邮件到 bang@ 联系我们,
(C)2014&&版权所有&&&|&&&
京ICP备号-2&&&&京公网安备34哈佛大学校园英语情景对话11:哈佛法学院
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Han Meimei is watching the movie &Liar& on TV when there is a knock at the door.
H: Hey, John, why are you here?
呀,约翰,你怎么来了?
J: I just went to my uncle&s and stop by. You&re watching TV?
我刚去我叔叔家,顺便就过来看下你。你在看电视吗?
H: Yeah, a movie called Liar. I like Jim Carrey. He&s so funny.
是啊,看电影《大话王》。我喜欢金?凯瑞,他很搞笑。
J: A little nonsensica.
有点无厘头吧。
H: I'm surprised that lawyers have such a bad reputation in America.
我很吃惊,律师在美国的名声很差哦!
J: It&s true that people don&t like lawyers, but they can&t live without lawyers.
这是寘的,大家都不喜欢律师,但是又离不开他们。
H: Just like the rich people in the movie, they can buy freedom with money.
就像电影里说的,有钱人魷能用钱买自由。
J: Do yowant to be a lawyer any more after watching the movie on TV?
看了这电影之后你还想当一名律师吗?
H: Well, this career is indeed profitable. As you said, people need lawyers all the time. But now, I have another goal.
嗯,这样的职业确实很赚钱啦。正如你说的,大家一直都需要律师的。但现在我有另一个 目标。
J: What&s it?
H: You must promise not to laugh at me first. Cross your heart.
你要保证你不笑话我哦。你发誓!
J: Ok, I cross it.
好,我发誓。
H: If I stay in America, Fm determined to fight for the rights of Chinese who don&t know American laws. I don&t want to be a liar and a slave to money, who grind those poor people beneath his or her heel.
H:如果我留在美国,我决心要为不懂美国法律的中国人争取权益。我不要成为一个 说谎的人,也不要成为金钱的奴隶,把穷人踩在自己的脚底下。
J: Salute!
J:向你致敬!
H: John, don't forget what you promised.
约翰,不要忘了你的保证哦!
J: I did it from the heart.
我是发自内心的!
H: But first I have to go to a law school. Is it too early to say this?
但苜先我要能考上法学院。现在说这个是否有点太早啦?
J: No, only a person with a dream can go far.
不会,一个人要有梦想才能走得远。
H: Right. But easier said than done. The admittance rate of Harvard Law School is only about 7%.
对!但说的比做的轻松。哈佛法学院录取率只有7%。
J: I have confidence in you. You can make it. Anyway, you must give it a shot before
you know you can do it or not. It never will rain roses.
我对你有信心,你能做到的。不管怎样你都要先试一试才知道行不行。想不劳而 获也是不可能的。
H: Application is difficult, but study at the Law School is more demanding.The Socratic teaching method daunts me.
申请很困难,而在法学院学习则更吃力。我被苏格拉底教学法吓到了。
J: What&s so horrible about it?
为什么这么恐怖呀?
H: Law School professors love debating with students. Every semester, each student must have at least one or two heated debates with each professor who teaches them. The debate sometime lasts for over ten minutes.
法学院教授都爱与学生辩论。每学期每个学生至少要与教他们的每一个教授进行 1?2次的激烈辩论,有的还长达10分钟以上。
J: As long as you,re prepared, you don&t have to worry too much.
只要你准备充分,就不用太担心。
H: I&m worried about my English. After all, Fm not a native speaker.
我很担心我的英语啊,毕竟我的母语不是英语。
J: Your English is pretty good now. Irm sure you&ll have a good command of English after staying in America for some time.
你的英语已经很好啦,我相信你在美国学习一段时间后一定会很精通英语的。
H: I believe so. Where there is will, there is a way.
我相信是,有志者事竟成嘛!
J: By the way, how much do you know about Harvard Law School?
对了,你对哈佛法学院的了解有多少?
H: Are you testing me? Don&t underestimate me, I,ve been collecting information about Law School.
你在考我吗?别小看我哦,我已经收集了很多关于它的信息。
J: Tell me something I don&t know.
那讲些我不知道的结我听听。
H: Do you know how many current Supreme Court justices are Harvard Law School graduates?
你知道现在有多少最高法院的法官是哈佛法学院的毕业生吗?
J: You got me. How many?
还真被你问住了,有多少?
H: Six. Isn&t it amazing? You know, there5re only nine justices in Supreme Court in total!
6个!惊讶吧?伯^知道吗,最高法院的法官总共才9个。
J: The Law School deserves its high reputation.
法学院真是名不虚传啊。
H: And a quarter of all Supreme Court clerks in the last five years come from Harvard Law School.
在过去的5年里,最高法院有1/4的司法人员都来自于哈佛法学院。
J: Incredible.
哇,难以置信!
H: Maybe I can be a member of the Supreme Court if everything goes well.
如果一切顺利的话,说不定我以后能成为最高法院的一员呢。
J: President Obama also graduated from Harvard Law School.
奥巴马总统也是哈佛法学院毕业的。
H: I know. The blacks had their turn, now it&s women&s turn. I want to do something for women.
我知道,黑人早已经翻身掌权,现在轮到女同胞了。我一定要为女同胞们做点事。
J: Oh, My! You&re so ambitious.
噢,上帝!你还真有雄心壮志。
H: I prefer to believe that&s a compliment,
我宁愿相信这是一句赞美的话。
J: It is. Cross my heart.
是啊,我发誓。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:大学英语口语关于环境、工作、成功的情景对话_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
Jack: Good morning! Tom! How are you?
Tom: Fine, thank you! Ugh! This air smells polluted.
Jack: Yes, I have the same feeling too. I think it is because of the factory nearby. It is polluting the surrounding air.
Tom: Nowadays, more and more people are developing in this world and starting to overuse the land and minerals of Earth.
Jack: Yes, and because of this, the climate and temperature is also changing, causing Global Warning.
Tom: I believe that we all have a responsibility to take care of our environment.
Jack: But how?
Tom: Three things: Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
Jack: Can you explain more thoroughly?
Tom: Well, for example, to reduce the amount of paper used everyday. Jack: ...and how would you do that?
Tom: Write and print on both sides, don't write or print un-needed scripts. Jack: So that it would be to reuse paper and other stuff?
Tom: Yes, many things can be reused over and over again, like a cardboard box can be reused and continually putting in much different stuff.
Jack: Yes, I am listening.
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 ""去原文可收听听力A:What do you think of your personality?
你认为你的性格怎么样?B:I am quite alive and energetic. I am a curious person, and I like to learn new things. 我十分积极并且精力充沛。我是一个充满好奇心的人,而且喜欢学习新的事物。A:Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
你认为你性格内向还是外向?B:I am quite outgoing, I think.
我认为我性格外向。A:How do you get along with people whose characters are different from your own?
你怎样和与自己性格不同的人相处?B:I try to adapt myself.
我试着调整我自己。口语陪练网OralEnglish(oralenglishpractice) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
1.This is not what I asked for.这不是我所点的。2.I don't think1. pig out 大吃特吃;2. eat up 吃光;3. eat out 上馆子吃;4. eat in“Please describe yourself in a few words”请用几句话描述你自己。 IA:Good morning, Textile Import & Export Company.
早晨好,1.This is Room Service.1.这是客房服务部。2.This is Room 608.2.1. This is a beautiful campus, isn't it? 这个校园挺美的,是吧? 2口语陪练至今,没有一个学生能用正确的方式和我打招呼。很遗憾!我说:“Hi, Tom, How are you1. at the thought of 一想到…  2. as a whole (=in genera身体不舒服、家里有急事儿,不能上班上学,需要请假。英文里跟请假有关的说法有好几种,一起来看看吧!
1. A顺时针方向的英文讲法是 clockwise 这个单词多半是当修饰一般动词的副词用如:Turn the keyA:David, what's new with you? You are not in the mood.Look after (someone or something)
1. = to take careCan you fax this to Mr. Chen by 9 o'
clock?你可以在9点前把这份说好英语口语必须掌握的80组“反义词”A:Hello. Good morning, Stanely Restaurant. May I help 1. I'll do my
laundry tomorrow. 我明天再洗衣服。 2. My shirtA:Hello, who is speaking, please?
喂,请问是哪一位啊?B:Hello,issue 重大议题;争议;期刊 【英语单词短语】take issue
with sb over sth=Out Of Breath / Catch Your Breath
“Just a minute! I n(出示登机证给服务人员)我的座位在哪里?Where is my seat?  我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?CA:Good morning, Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.
早上好!史密斯先1. It’s A Snap. / It’s A Breeze. / It’s A Cinch.These Push-Ups 俯卧撑“I do three sets of 20 push-ups every mornQ: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你1.数词变化规律及读法口诀两大数词基和序,前表数量后第几。 构成先谈基数词,1至12请认真记。13至19techoosy 挑剔,挑三拣四,例如:She’s very choosy about clothes. 还可以A:I need to buy some fruit.
我要买些水果。B:All the fruit ar自拍 take self-portrait/take one's own picture;duck face1. beer belly啤酒肚,如:He's got a beer belly. 他都有啤酒肚了。2. e点名的英文说法是 roll callroll 这个字在此指的是名册 (平时较常指卷状物或动词滚动、卷)rol1. You'd better save some money for a rainy day.你最好存些钱A:Good morning. What can I do for you?
早上好。我能为你们做点什么?Smell 嗅觉 Witty my large nose, I have fairly keen senseYou have outstayed your welcome.outstay意思是超出了该停留的时间所以 很多同学看英语电影或追英美剧的时候,都会有这样的体会:时常看着英语字幕却也不知所云。这是由于以英语为母语的人A:Lucy, where are you going?
露西,你去哪儿?B:I want to go t出国旅游基本英语一、问路时常用的方位词East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、RigA:You look like in perfect condition.
你最近看来状态不错。B:I g情景对话: Shirley: I'll be back to work tomorrow. I feel a英语中的谚语就像汉语中的成语一样,早已化为人们日常口语交流的一部分。以下总结了雅思口语考试中比较常用的谚语,路痴在英文里并没有像中文里这样的单纯名词说法,而是要说一个人方向感很差 比如 have a poor/terA:We have a parent-teacher conference this Friday with说法一--关于职位The only reason is that I want a higher posit症状一:“逐字逐句直译”学生K对我说:"Your English is
very....嗯,地道!老师,地brown sugar红糖 black tea红茶 red wine红酒 red sky彩霞 black m牛轧糖的英文说法是 nougat [ˋnugɑ](原始法文念法) / [ˋnug?t](一般美式念法)它因为Please introduce yourself | Tell me something about yoA:I have two finals this week and one oral presentatio生活中的常用物品英语单词图解,看看英文你都知道他们是什么吗?是不是超实用啊,小伙伴们赶紧收藏吧A:Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
oralenglishpractice口语陪练网,在线一对一真人陪练英语口语。摆脱哑巴英语,自信开口说英语热门文章最新文章oralenglishpractice口语陪练网,在线一对一真人陪练英语口语。摆脱哑巴英语,自信开口说英语

我要回帖

更多关于 日常生活英语情景对话 的文章

随机推荐