用五句话来写英语作文《我的想对妈妈说的话作文》

小学英语作文:我的妈妈
来源:  16:28:08 【】 
  I& a great mother. She cares much about me in my life and study. In the morning, she gets up early to make breakfast for me. When I was little, she prepared my schoolbag. But now, she tells me to do it by myself. Because she thinks I have been old enough to do it. Besides, she always checks my homework. When I finish my homework, she checks it and points out the mistakes. She is very careful and helps me a lot. I love my mother.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈_优秀英语作文_第一范文网
& 关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈
关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈
  1、I have bought food that I hope will please my mother, and that will be easy for her to eat: orzo salad with little pieces of crayfish cut into it, potato salad, small chunks of marinated tomatoes.
  2、l have brought her a bouquet of crimson, yellow, and salmon-pink snapdragons. She likes the flowers very much.
  3、 As I wipe my mother's face, I see that her skin is still beautiful I hold her chin in my hand and kiss her forehead.
  My mother has no idea that her ninetieth birthday is coming up. She has no notion of the time of day, the day of the week. the season of the year, the year of the century. No notion of the approaching millennium. And no idea any longer, who I am. Her forgetting of me happened just a few months ago, after I had been traveling for more than a month and hadn't been to see her. When I came back, she asked me if I were her niece, l said no, I was her daughter. &Does that mean I had you?& she asked. 1 said yes. &Where was I when l had you?& she asked me. I told her she was in a hospital in Far Rockaway. New York. &So much has happened to me in my life.& she said &You can't expect me to remember everything.&
  My mother was once a beautiful woman, but all her teeth are gone now. Toothless. No woman can be considered beautiful. Whenever I visit her in the nursing home, she is sitting at the table in the common dining room, her head in her hands, rocking. Medication has eased her anxiety, but nothing moves her from her stupor except occasional moments of fear, too deep for medication. This is a room that has no windows, that lets in no light, in which an overlarge TV is constantly blaring, sending images that no one looks at where the floors are beige tiles, the walls cream colored at the bottom, papered halfway up with a pattern of nearly invisible grayish leaves. Many of the residents sit staring, slack-jawed, open mouthed. I find it impossible to imagine what they might be looking at.
  When I walk into the dining room on the day of my mother's birthday, I see that she has already been served lunch. The staff has forgotten to hold it back. Though I told them a week ago that I would be providing lunch. She hasn&t touched anything on her tray except a piece of carrot cake, which she holds in her hands. The icing is smeared on her hands and face. I don't want my friends to see her smeared with icing, so I wet a paper towel and wipe her. This fills me with a terrible tenderness, recalling, as it does. a gesture I have performed for my children. As I wipe my mother's face, I see that her skin is still beautiful I hold her chin in my hand and kiss her forehead. I tell her it's her birthday, that she's ninety years old. &How did that happen?& she asks. &I can't understand how that could happen.&
  l have brought her a bouquet of crimson, yellow, and salmon-pink snapdragons. She likes the flowers very much. She likes the name. &Snapdragons. It seems like an animal that's going to bite inc. But it's not an animal, it's a plant. That's a funny thing,&
  I have bought food that I hope will please my mother, and that will be easy for her to eat: orzo salad with little pieces of crayfish cut into it, potato salad, small chunks of marinated tomatoes. I have bought paper plates with a rust-colored background, upon which are painted yellow and gold flowers and blue leaves.
  My friends Nola and Gary come for my mother's birthday. When we are about to leave, I tell my mother that I'm going on vacation, mat I won't see her for three weeks, that 1 am going to the sea. &How will I stand that, how will I stand that's she says, but I know that a minute after I&m gone she'll forget I was there.
关于妈妈的英语作文:我的妈妈 相关内容:
Autumn is the nicest season of the year in Wuhan.The weather in the autumn is very pleasant.The heat of the summer has gone back.The days are dry,a soft,gentle wind is blowing....
I love my mother very much. Like many other Chinese women, my mother is diligent. She works in a primary school. In order to teach well, she prepares her lectures very carefully and often works so late at night....
Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly .Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourite colour will be blue ....
My English teacherWe have a special English teacher called Blues who comes from Ameica.He is tall and thin ,and he always wears glasses.He is strict with our study and works hard....
Since Yao Ming joined NBA in XX , the discussion about if he can bea super star has never been terminated. As we know , Yao is a quitehigh and strong player in NBA....
Teacher esteemed and beloved , beloved schoolmates: Everybody be fine! Today I ask the examination questions giving a lecture to be Lei Feng by me ....
1、For this reason, I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness, cheer me up in my low spirits, or heartedly share with me my happiness....
Hello!My name is Amy .I am fourteenth years old .I have a big family ,my father .my mother .threen sister and me .My good frieds is Lan jie .We in Class Two Grande Seven ....
查看更多>>君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
我的妈妈英语作文50字带翻译
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
我的妈妈英语作文50字带翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 我与妈妈的对话作文 的文章

随机推荐