For dust2 you are and to the dust2 you shall return,出自哪里

求一首英文歌的歌名,有歌词_百度知道[转载]《圣经英语修行》第十集&For&dust&you&are,
本集主题:
For dust you are, and to
dust you shall return.本是尘土,仍要归于尘土
选自《创世纪》第三章第19节
By the sweat of your brow(in the sweat of your face)you shall
eat bread till you return to the ground,for out of it you were
for dust you are ,and to dust you shall return.
&你必须汗流满面才得糊口,直到你归了土,因为你是自土而出的。你本是尘土,仍要归于尘土。
郝彬浅析:
1.&地面2.&地域,
水域3.&场地4.&建筑物四周的土地或花园;
庭园5.&泥土,
土地6.&[常用复数]根据,理由,原因7.&土壤,泥土,土地8.&[复数](附属于房屋或其他建筑物周围的)宅地,空地,庭园
9.&(工作、讨论等的)范围,领域,主题,题目10.&(适于组织、思想等发展的)地方,境界11.&底层,底12.&【航海学】底,水底;海底13.&【地质学】母岩14.&【土木工程】底材,木嵌条,木砖
the land surface
earth or soil
For dust you
are, and to dust you shall
return.它的本意是本是尘土,仍要归于尘土,在后期的引申意为死亡,逝世,归于自然。我们来举几个例子:
1.&when his father
returned to dust,he inherited the house.
他父亲去世后,他就继承了房子。
2. I see no point accumulating material
possessions in the sweat of one's face.After all,for dust you are
,and to dust you&shall
我看不出来辛辛苦苦地聚财有什么意义,毕竟财富这东西生不带来,死不带去。
通过上面这个例句大家可以感觉到生活的真谛,那么我们如何才能过上美好幸福的生活呢?我们中国古圣先贤早已给出谆谆教诲,儒家的五常给除了做人应遵守的道德准则。五常是仁义礼智信。而伟大的觉者佛陀宣说了五戒。依次持守,生活就会幸福美满。五戒是不杀生,不偷盗,不邪淫,不妄语,不饮酒。这五戒与儒家的五常是统一相合的。不杀生,仁也;不偷盗,义也;不邪淫,礼也;不饮酒,智也;不妄语,信也。五常提出了基本的做人道德标准,五戒则给出了做人的具体行为准则。五常与五戒就是幸福的基础。
而处于自由、开放、资讯发达的现代社会,我等所处之生存环境,以邪淫最易犯者,又一期消福最为速也。只有戒除邪淫,妄语等不好的习惯,我们的生活才可以充满阳光。心安是福,心静是福,欢喜是福。
& 让我们去
寻找自己心中的净土,找到真实的自我,去得到真正的幸福。
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。邵夷贝 Dust 尘埃中文歌词_百度知道ASSOCIATED PRESS
(RNS) Chances are you’ll see a bunch of folks walking around with schmutz on their foreheads this Wednesday (Feb. 18). The ‘Splainer asks what having a dirty forehead has to do with being a Christian and why this ritual is gaining in popularity.
Q: Excuse me, but why do you have dirt on your forehead?
A: Wednesday is Ash Wednesday, the day many Christians mark as the first day of Lent, the time of reflection and penitence leading up to Easter Sunday. Clergy all over the world dispense ashes, usually made by burning the palm fronds distributed on last year’s , making the sign of the cross on the bowed foreheads before them. As they “impose” or “dispense” the ashes, the pastor or priest reminds each Christian of Genesis 3:19: “For dust you are and to dust you shall return.”
Q: Well, that’s cheerful. Why would anyone want to start a workday on such a downer?
A: It isn’t intended to be a downer. It’s supposed to be a reminder that our lives are short and we must live them to the fullest. OK, maybe it’s a little bit of a downer — that verse from Genesis is what God said to Adam and Eve when he expelled them from the Garden of Eden for their sins. But there’s a big party the night before Ash Wednesday. That’s Mardi Gras, or “Fat Tuesday,” a secular observance that evolved out of “,” the last hurrah – usually marked by eating of pancakes or other sinfully sweet foods – before the solemnity and penance of Lent set in.
Q: OK, so don’t invite me over for dinner until Lent is over in 40 days.
A: Fun fact: Lent is actually longer than 40 days. There are 46 days between Ash Wednesday and Easter, but most churches don’t count the Sundays as part of Lent.
Q: I thought only Catholics marked Ash Wednesday?
A: Not anymore. It used to be true that Catholics made up the lion’s share of people celebrating Ash Wednesday. But today, most “liturgical churches” — those with a regular, calendar-based liturgy, or set of rituals and observances — mark the day, including Methodists, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Lutherans and other Protestants. Some evangelicals are even beginning to get into the spirit as Baptist churches in Alabama, Texas and Arkansas have smeared some ash in recent years. But the majority of evangelical and Pentecostal Christians don’t observe the day, and neither do Mormons.
Q: Do you have to go to church before or after work to get your ashes?
A: Not anymore! Many churches, ministries and clergy offer “,” which can range from dispensing ashes on subway and train platforms, on street corners and other urban crossroads. Some enterprising Christians even offer ashes in a .
Q: I don’t remember reading about Ash Wednesday in the Bible. Where did the practice come from?
A: That’ there is no mention of Ash Wednesday in the Bible. But there is a tradition of donning ashes as a sign of penitence that predates Jesus. In the Old Testament, Job repents “in dust and ashes,” and there are other associations of ashes and repentance in Esther, Samuel, Isaiah and Jeremiah. By the 10th century, the monk Aelfric tied the practice, which dates to the eighth century, to the period before Easter, writing, “Now let us do this little at the beginning of our Lent that we strew ashes upon our heads to signify that we ought to repent of our sins during the Lenten fast.” By the 11th century, the practice was widespread throughout the church — until Martin Luther, the Protestant reformer, threw the practice out in the 16th century because it was not biblically based. There’s no Lent in the Bible, either, though many Christians see it as an imitation of the 40 days Jesus spent fasting and battling with Satan in the desert.
Q: When can you wash the dirt off your face?
A: No one is required to keep the ashes on his or her face after the ritual. But some Christians choose to, perhaps as a reminder to themselves that they are mortal and fallible, while others may choose to leave them on as a witness to their faith in the hope others will ask about them and open a door to sharing their faith.
Related on HuffPost:
Ash Wednesday 2015 Around The World
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Studies For Christians
We all have weaknesses. That is the truth of it. Are our weaknesses our downfall? No! We could see that our weaknesses are going to be our downfall, that they will prevent us from succeeding in life and work. The problem with that is that whatever we think strongly about is what tends to become [&]
“Remember you are dust and to dust you shall return.” With these words we will start the Season of Lent this Wednesday, February 10th. We will read the 51st Psalm and hear “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me” (v. 10, New Revised Standard Version [&]
I don’t know about you, but I hope that God’s love priority is for me. By that I mean that I hope God cares about me deeply. I suspect that we all hope that God cares about us deeply, that God loves us. In my last post I talked about being seen by God. In [&]
You are seen by God. Sometimes I wonder if that is not a hard thing to believe. Maybe we don’t really feel worthy. Maybe we don’t want God to see our brokenness. Yesterday we had the reading in Luke’s Gospel (4:14-21) of Jesus’ first act in his public ministry (at least how Luke wants to [&]
“I have a dream” In the United States of America it is the day of remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. who was a great leader in the ;s civil rights movement. His famous “I have a dream” speech set forth his vision of racial equality and empowered a movement that is still working [&]
Loved by God Yesterday was the Baptism of Our Lord Sunday for much of the Church. We heard as part of the Gospel reading (Luke 3:21-22) the voice of God telling Jesus he is loved by God (“you are my beloved, with you I am well pleased”). Those were powerful words of affirmation and love [&]
2016 goals for Studies For Christians This is the first post for 2016 and I thought that it might be good to write about my goals for Studies For Christians. The description for this site is for this to be “the place to come when you love learning about Christian beliefs.” I am passionate about [&]
New Year’s Day is a time of new beginnings Many love to make resolutions, new beginnings, to start a new year, like losing those holiday pounds, getting one’s finances in order or working on saving for retirement … you know what I mean. Did you make resolutions for New Year’s Day last year? Did you [&]
The Angels say Peace on Earth In Luke’s Gospel of the birth of Jesus, shepherds in the fields have angels come to them and proclaim Peace on Earth (Luke 2:14). Peace because Jesus is born, God is with us and is showing God’s unconditional love to all peoples and all of creation. How could it [&]
Joseph met Mary the way couples normally meet The Gospels begin their stories of Joseph and Mary with them already engaged. This begs the question of how they met in the first place. I don’t know about you but when I had thought about how Joseph met Mary I just assumed that it went something [&]
Posts navigation1
Baptism is one of the central acts of Christianity. It is one of two sacraments acknowledged and practiced by all Christians. It is in baptism that God claims us as God's children.
In the free pdf, Three Baptismal Images, we explore these images: adoption, a cleansing bath, and dying and rising with Christ.
Recent Posts
Scroll to top

我要回帖

更多关于 dust an elysian tail 的文章

随机推荐