barton andbarton guestierr 是什么意思

Barton & Guestier Partager Rouge, Bordeaux, France红酒|巴顿嘉斯蒂酒庄葡萄酒|价格|中文名|评价|评分_红酒世界网
您的位置:
巴顿嘉斯蒂派特嘉干红葡萄酒
Barton & Guestier Partager Rouge, Bordeaux, France
巴顿嘉斯蒂派特嘉干红葡萄酒
点击次数:3639
酿酒葡萄:
风味风格:
国内参考价:
¥160 ~180
(NV年份)
酒款综述&OVERVIEW
关于“ 巴顿嘉斯蒂派特嘉干红葡萄酒(Barton & Guestier Partager Rouge, Bordeaux, France) ”的酒款综述
此款酒在无锈钢桶中酿造而成,口感圆润,有着水果的味道,散发着胡椒和香料的味道,搭配红肉,意大利面和奶酪等都是不错的选择。
巴顿嘉斯蒂酒庄(Barton
Guestier)位于法国的波尔多(Bordeaux)葡萄酒产区,是该产区知名的酒庄之一。  巴顿嘉斯蒂酒庄的历史要从1725年说起。托马斯&巴顿(Thomas Barton)原是爱尔兰人,18世纪初他离开爱尔兰,移民到波尔多(Bordeaux)。1725年,他创建了葡萄酒运输公司,在他的努力下,公司取得了巨大的成…
本酒款酿酒葡萄资料&ABOUT GRAPE
此品种是一种较少见的葡萄品种,只在为数不多的几个葡萄园内有种植,其产量十分低,所酿制的葡萄酒也屈指可数。
本酒款产区资料&ABOUT REGION
法国的葡萄酒历史十分悠久,可追溯至公元前600年左右,那时希腊人来到了现在的法国马赛地区,并带来了葡萄树和葡萄栽培技术。公元前51年,凯撒征服了高卢地区,正式的葡萄树栽培便在此展开。随着葡萄种植区域不断向北扩展,公元3世纪,波尔多(Bordeaux)和勃艮第(Burgundy)开始为供不应求的…
&1480&285&415&335&275&850&285&739&230&218&429&1250Barton&Guestier红酒价格_百度知道Barton&Guestier Winery (Blanquefort, FR) - Wines, Reviews, and History
Hello, &/&
& Barton&Guestier
Barton&Guestier
33 5 56 95 48 12
Ch?teau Magnol - 87 rue du Dehez
Blanquefort,
33290France
Barton & Guestier has a rich history, dating back to the 18th century. Thomas Barton founded his wine-shipping company in 1725, quickly rising to unparalleled levels of success. By 1747, he was considered Bordeaux&s best shipper, and he was the first shipper to have his own wine estates. In 1802, Hugh Barton, Thomas& grandson, formed a partnership with Daniel Guestier, a French trader, to create Barton & Guestier, now the oldest wine merchant established in Bordeaux.
While the company was established in Bordeaux, that&s not where the winemaking ends - it is present in numerous other regions in France, including Loire Valley, Burgundy, Beaujolais, Rhone Valley, Provence, Languedoc, Gascony, and Corsica. This diversity of production grants it a universal appeal, allowing distribution in 130 countries. Laurent Prada, the company&s head winemaker, works in partnership with about 150 winegrowers in France to produce consistent, high-quality wines sourced from
– Description from
Very easy to drink, not too dry or too sweet
Delicate, sweet with only a hint of dry, I'd say this would be something I'd hope for at a nice dinner both to enjoy and share.
Overall very agreeable, as appealingly refreshing as biting into a fresh strawberry.
Although I have my favourites, this o...
Initially, it began very disjointed. After a day in the refrigerator, it became a favorite. The screw top and price are appealing, as well. Very well balanced, not overly dry.
I really enjoyed this wine. Nicely spiced, deep berry fruits and well balanced. Good wine for the price and I would definitely take it to a dinner party. Beautiful with red meat and fowl.
plumb and spice on the nose...on the palatte it offers smooth tannins with a nice finish.
Popular wines by Barton&Guestier
Find local availability for these wines:
Avg. Price $8.79
Snoothrank:
Avg. Price $6.99
Avg. Price $7.89
Avg. Price $35.39
Avg. Price $9.69
Avg. Price $10.99
Varietals Produced
Barton&Guestier
“With so voluptuous a perfume, so sweet an edge, they make the blood run hot,” Joel Fleischman, wine columnist at Van...
British wine writer and critic, Jancis Robinson, once noted that throughout the 80’s and 90’s in the United States, C...
Sauvignon Blanc is widely grown in California -- at over 15,000 acres, it’s now the third most planted variety -- and...
History of the grape: Legend has it that it was brought over by the Romans in the first century BC to the town of Bea...
“King of the Red Wine Grapes.” The colonizer of the vineyards, pushing native wine grapes into its shadows. The Caber...
The Occitanian word “merlot” translates to “young blackbird.” An accurate description for this popular, early-budding...
People getting updates on
Barton&Guestier Winery
Page 1 of 14
Barton&Guestier on Snooth
Snoothrank:
I decanted this wine, tried to enjoy this wine and just couldn't! $2 buck chuck is better!
Snoothrank:
Initially, it began very disjointed. After a day in the refrigerator, it became a favorite. The screw top and price are appealing, as well. Very well balanced, not overly dry.
Snoothrank:
No written review
Snoothrank:
Snoothrank:
Huge apple, raisin and walnut aromas greet the nose with an underlying buttery brioche richness to them. Less opulent in the mouth than the nose suggests, this shows fine acids supporting fruit that is fairly ripe with an edge of aged complexity emerging early on the palate and lingering right through the moderately long finish. the fruit, very ...
Snoothrank:
No written review
Snoothrank:
No written review
Snoothrank:
Really liked it. Would try more vouvray.
Snoothrank:
I really enjoyed this wine. Nicely spiced, deep berry fruits and well balanced. Good wine for the price and I would definitely take it to a dinner party. Beautiful with red meat and fowl.
Snoothrank:
plumb and spice on the nose...on the palatte it offers smooth tannins with a nice finish.
New image uploaded to this page.
Stay Connected
Get our free newsletter
Snooth Newsletters
Snooth: Get Snooth's free wine newsletter for a daily dose of what to drink right now, pairing ideas, wine country travel tips, and more.
Wine Tips: A daily postcard with a few simple words of wine wisdom.
Wine Events: A weekly roundup of wine events in your area.
Deals: We're on the look-out for great wine deals and when we see them, we'll send you an email
Best Wine Deals
Elderton Shiraz 2005
Willamette Valley Vineyards Pinot Gris 2014
Community Activity
Recent Forum Posts
Snooth Media Network

我要回帖

更多关于 barton guestier 1725 的文章

随机推荐