连词成句英语在线回答a,with,cake,fruit,some,please,have some cake

a cake with have grapes hot some连成句子
Have a cake with some hot grapes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
a cake with have grapes hot some连成句子Have a cake with some hot grapes拥有一个带有很多热葡萄的蛋糕.
扫描下载二维码1.A mooncake is a r-------- cake.2.And some have m-------,eggs or fruit.首字母已给,添横线
round mixture
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014年四级英语上册4AU1U2期末综合复习题(新译林版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年四级英语上册4AU1U2期末综合复习题(新译林版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年四级英语上册4AU1U2期末综合复习题(新译林版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 姓名____________
一、语音题。a. 根据所给单词划线部分的发音规则补全单词。每条短线填一个字母。1. Helen&&&& _ ave&&& _ o t2. grape&&&& c _ ke&&& t _ ble3. make&&&& _ ool&&&& s _ _ool4. some&&& m _ nkey&& b_ s5. horse&&& f _ _&&&&& f _ _ _&b. 判断下列各组单词划线部分的发音是否相同,相同的写T,不同的写F(&&&& )1.&look&book&(&&&& )2.&here&there(&&&& )3.&mango&apple&(&&&& )4.&orange&grape(&&&& )5.&behind&hello&(&&&& )6.&sweater&peach&&&& 二、按要求写单词。1. our(单数)________________________&2. some(同义词)______________________3. mango(复数)_____________________&4. cherries(单数)______________________5. let’s(完整形式)___________________&6. up(反义词)________________________7. do not(缩写形式)_________________&8. I’d(完整形式)______________________9. aren’t(同音词)____________________&10. he(对应词)_______________________
三、词组互译。1. 一些葡萄__________________________&2. 多少个___________________________ 3. 想要一份沙拉______________________&4. 一个橙色的菠萝____________________5. 喜欢牛奶__________________________&6. make a hot cake______________________7. some dolls for you_____________&&&&&& &8. It’s time for class.____________________ 9. a lion under the tree________________&& &10. name some fruit_____________________
四、。 (&&&& )1.&----______ you like a cake? ---- No, thank you.&A. Do&B. Would&C. Are(&&&& )2.&----Do you have ______ apples? ----Yes, I do.&A. some&B. any&C. an(&&&& )3.&How many ______ do you have?&A. cat&B. a cat&C. cats(&&&& )4.&Have a hot cake ______ mangoes.&A. have&B. in&C. with(&&&& )5.&______, this is my picture.&A. Look&B. Look at&C. See(&&&& )6.&______ a sweet cake!&A. How&B. Where&C. What(&&&& )7.&----What’s that ______ the tree? It’s a ______. &A. in, balloon&B. under, bikes&C. on, bird(&&&& )8.&----Look at the apples. ----______.&A. It’s big. &B. That’s red.&C. They’re big and red.(&&&& )9.&你告诉妈妈你喜欢那个桔子,你会说:&A. Do you like oranges?&B. I like oranges.&C. I like that orange.(&&&& )10.&别人问你想不想吃蛋糕,你婉言谢绝:&A. Yes, please.&B. No, please.&C. No, thanks.
五、根据中文提示和句意,每空一词。 1. I don’t have any ________ (桃子).2. Look at ________ (我们的)books.3. I can see some ________ (猴子)in the tree.4. ________ (不要)shout in class.5. How many ________ (动物)can you see?
六、用括号内所给词的适当形式。1. Do you have ________ (some) bananas? 2. ----Look at the ________ (panda). ----They’re cute.3. This is ________ (he) school bag.4. ----What’s that? ----It’s ________ (a) elephant.5. ________ (this) dolls are for Yang Ling.七、选择正确的答句。(&&&& )1.&Do you have any oranges?&A. I have some oranges.(&&&& )2.&Are those oranges?&B. She’s my sister.(&&&& )3.&What’s your sister?&C. Yes, they are.(&&&& )4.&Who’s that woman?&D. She’s a nurse.(&&&& )5.&What do you have?&E. No, I don’t.&八、完成句子。1. He has some bananas. (改为一般疑问句) & ________ ________ have ________ bananas?2. I have five apples. (对划线部分提问)& ________ ________ apples do you have?3. Those are oranges. (改为单数句子)& ________ is ________ orange.4. with, have, sweet, purple, a, cake, grapes (连词成句)& ________ a sweet cake ________ ________ ________.5. I have a big peach. (改为否定句)& I ________ have a big peach.&九、把下列句子排列成一段完整的对话。(&&&& ) I like oranges.(&&&& ) Here you are.(&&&& ) Hi, Mike. What fruit do you like?(&&&& ) Two, please.(&&&& ) OK. How many oranges would you like?(&&&& ) Thanks. Wow! What big oranges!
十、理解,根据短文,选择正确的答案。We have a lot of(许多)toys. I have a bear. It is black. My brother has(有)a panda. It’s white and black. My sister has an elephant. It has big ears and a long nose. Tom has a monkey. It’s brown. Tom’s sister has a doll. It can’t dance, but it can sing. Tom’s brother has six dogs. They can jump and run. We all like our toys.(&&&& )1. The bear is ________.&&&&&&& A. white and black&&&&&&& B. black&&&&&&&&&&& C. brown(&&&& )2. The elephant has ________.&&&&&&& A. big eyes and a long nose&&&&&&& B. small ears and a long nose&&&&&&& C. big ears and a long nose(&&&& )3. The doll can ________.&&&&&&& A. dance&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. jump and run&&&&&& C. sing(&&&& )4. ________ likes dogs very much.&&&&&&& A. Tom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tom’s sister&&&&&&& C. Tom’s brother(&&&& )5. We have _______ toys.& &&&&&&& A. ten&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. eleven&&&&&&&&&&&& C. twelve
十一、看图补全对话 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?英语sam,go and buy some fruit,please翻译_百度知道have fruit cake with a连词成句
pfUY65UY77
have a cake with fruit.吃一个水果蛋糕
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Have a cake with fruit~
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 have some fruit 的文章

随机推荐