阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英文翻译 。我会积极弥补知识的不足。_百度知道当前位置: &
充实自己的英文
英文翻译enrich oneselfstrengthen oneself:&&&& rich:&&&&oneself:&&&&fill me in:&&&&1.(丰富; 充足) rich ...:&&&&let me fill you wih my dream ...:&&&&actual argu ment:&&&&res ipsa loquitur:&&&& true self
例句与用法Even while resting from their labors they are, through the books they read, equipping themselves to perform those labors more efficiently .甚至停下工作来休息的同时,他们通过他们所读的书,也在充实自己,以便更有效地来完成那些工作。He fleshed out his argument with solid facts他用确凿的事实充实自己的论点。 Are you doing anything to improve yourself(你是否有进修充实自己? ) The most important thing is that they know how to self - adjust and slef - strengthen这关键在于他们懂得及时调整自己、充实自己。 Please do spare some time to enrich yourself with this user - friendly package请尽量抽空利用这套简单易用的自学教材,充实自己。 Please do spare some time to enrich yourself with this user - friendly package请尽量抽空利用这套简单易用的自学教材,充实自己。 It was not a happy childhood . but he educated himself by borrowing books library他从杜克大学图书馆借书来充实自己,廿一岁便成为企业家。 I look time off to take several computer courses words to strengthen and enrich my skills为了充实自己,增进技能,我抽空修了几门电脑课。 If you don ' t fight the clock to enrich yourself , you will surely be lagged behind soon如果你不抓紧时间充实自己的话,你会很快被甩在后面的。 I took time off to take several computer courses in order to strengthen and enrich my skills为了充实自己,增进技能,我抽空修了几门电脑课。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
充实自己的英文翻译,充实自己英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译充实自己,充实自己的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我的生活将会很充实 翻译英语_百度知道在我的闲暇时间我会用学习英文歌来充实自己 的翻译是:In my free time I'll use to learn English to enrich themselves 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
在我的闲暇时间我会用学习英文歌来充实自己
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In my spare time I will learn English songs to enrich themselves
In my free time I'll use to learn English to enrich themselves
In my free time I'll use to learn English to enrich themselves
In my spare time I will use English songs to enrich their own learning
I can use the study English song in mine leisure time to enrich oneself
相关内容&a有专业人士烘制的饭菜 Has the professional to dry the system the meal & aThis box is heavier that one. 这个箱子是更重的一个。 & a学会坚强 The academic society is strong & aKnow怎么读 How does Know read & aSeeing an unsafe act and doing nothing about it. 看一次不安全的行动和做对此。 & a这个有人坐吗? This some people sit? & aI have anything to tell you ! but you don't know anything ! 我有任何东西告诉您! 但您不知道什么! & a还有你应该听听舒缓的音乐,这样就可以睡个好觉了 Also has you to be supposed to listen to the affable music, like this might rest well sense & a过去存在,且将在未来复活的王者 In the past existed, also the king who will reactivate in the future & a我想跟你学英语。 I want to study English with you. & a启蒙运动还陆续传播到世界其他地区,启迪了人们的思想,动摇着封建统治。启蒙思想家们宣扬的天赋人权、三权分立,自由、平等、民主和法制等思想原则得到广泛传播,形成了强大的社会思潮,动摇了封建统治的思想基础,推动了资本主义的发展,促进了社会的进步。启蒙思想家们的许多著作也逐渐被介绍到中国和日本等亚洲国家,激励着那里的仁人志士为改造旧社会而奋斗。 Enlightenment also one after another disseminates the world other areas, enlightened people's thought, is vacillating the feudal rule.The initiation thinkers publicize the talent human rights, the separation of powers, thought principles and so on freedom, equality, democracy and legal system obtain & aKGF1047:the price with stools,but the photo without stools. KGF1047 :价格与凳子,但没有凳子的相片。 & a恨不能告诉所有人 Wishes one could to tell all people & a不,它不是我的 No, it is not my & aSrMoO4 was identified as an excellent candidate compound due to favorable SrMoO4被辨认了作为一种优秀候选人化合物由于有利 & a所以
我们见面的话,谁也听不懂对方的语言 Therefore we meet the speech, who also can'tunderstand opposite party language & a依澜 According to billows & aout of operation 在操作外面 & a臣下としては従わざるをえません 您不跟随的主题您不获得 & a偏爱 Being partial to & aquick mode 快的方式 & a网上购物很便利而且省钱 On the net the shopping is very convenient moreover economizes & aconstant struggle 恒定的奋斗 & a有空调 Has the air conditioning & a扩展名 Extension & awe can talk by qq to arrange the meeting 我们可以由qq谈话安排会议 & a无论你有什么问题,我都会帮助你的 Regardless of you have any question, I all can help you & a吃火锅的时候 Eats the hot pot time & ain
of 在zhe心脏 & aI want to love but love dosent come out 我想要爱,但是爱出来的dosent & a从小学开始,我们一直都是同学,几乎每天相伴 Starts from the elementary school, we continuously all are schoolmate, accompanies nearly every day & a总有一天,你会明白的。我会等到那一天,等你转身牵住我的手说:”只有你才最值得我去珍惜、
然而,我也会珍惜你! One day, you can understand.I can wait till that one day, waits for you to turn around to hold my hand to say: ” Only then you only then most are worth me treasuring, However, I also can treasure you! & a对我们来说学好一门外语是很 Learns a foreign language to us is very & a甘糖露 Gan Tanglu & a我从家到学校 I from family to school & a应该的,祝你早日康复 Should, will wish you soon to be restored to health & aOh
no!I dropped
ice cream! 噢没有! 我投下了我的冰淇凌! & aDecreed
I love you 由命运下旨我爱你 & a机场接机 The airport meets machine & a她们什么意思? Their what meaning? & aOK say something about he 好言某事他 & a呆头呆脑像个傻的要命 Stupid elephant silly awfully & a今天没上课 Today has not attended class & a一日三餐,一餐两粒,饭前服用 The eat three meals a day, meal two grains, before meals take & atry to do someing 设法做someing & a从....中恢复 From….Restores & a(below the K-absorption edge of Ni (在Ni之下K吸收边缘 & a*Please enter your answer *Please进入您的答复 & a而这座塔是他闻名于世。 But this tower is he is world famous. & aok you are welcome 好您是受欢迎的 & aat the
first class 在头等 & aIMPORTANT: Current iPhone Unlock Code MUST BE the SAME as your iPhone Unlock Code. 重要: 当前iPhone打开代码必须是作为您的iPhone打开代码的相同。 & a你是不是工作很忙? Are you the work are very busy? & a工业设计 Industrial design & a在我的闲暇时间我会用学习英文歌来充实自己 I can use the study English song in mine leisure time to enrich oneself &

我要回帖

更多关于 充实的高中军训作文 的文章

随机推荐