come to english talk是come to什么意思思

[talk]weldcome to practice your english_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,140,037贴子:
[talk]weldcome to practice your english收藏
I am an Enghlish learner. It is my first time to come here. I want to talk with others to practice the English. I am reading the book written by Charles Dickens, who is a famous author. He saw both hard times and good times. Here are some of his most famous novels, such as Oliver Twist, Nicholas Nickleby and A Tale of Two Cities. Do you like to read? If so, what's your favorite book?
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
Although Charles Dickens became successful as an adult, his childhood was full of hardship. Dichens' difficulties began when he was a young boy. Even though his father had a steady job, he didn't handle money well. When Dichens was just 12, his father was put in prison for debt. This experience really affected the young Dichens. While his mother and seven siblings lived with his father in prison, Dickens was forced to work instead of attending school. He put labels on black shoe polish bottles in a factory for months. Conditions in the factory were harsh, and Dickens found himself feeling lonely and hopeless. Later that year, Dickens' father was released from prison,and young Dickens returned to school. His days spent slaving away in the factory, however, haunted him for life. They also influnced his writing. Have you ever read a book by Charles Dickens? If so, did you enjoy it? If not, do you think you will read one in the future?
...... 我英语差~~~但还是能够翻译你的话
did you read the English or Chinese version ?
i read the Chinese version of A Christmas Carol. A Christmas Carol is one of Dickens' most-loved works. It tells the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, who hates Christmas. However, after meeting the Christmas spirits, he learns an important lesson.Scrooge becomes a caring and generous man. The story has been made into several movie versions over the years. The latest version was released in 2009 and starred Jim Carrey.
Indeed, David Copperfield has always been my preference among books written by Charles Dickens. I used to read only a few books by Dickens becide David Copperfield, which were compared by me, with those produced by Victor Hugo. Only English versions have been taken into my account. By the way, this specified period of being a slave in factory which was illustrated by you seemed to show certain effect along his path of writting, especially while he wrote Oliver Twist and childhood of David Copperfield. When have you started to enjoy these books? And have you ever conducted certain researches correlated with Charles Dickens?
楼主,你的标题的第二个字母错了……IT lets me laugh……
I read these works during my college period, but I wasn't in-depth research correlated with Charles Dickens. With that being said, many of Dickens' most well-known novels first appeared as monthly installments in magazaines. Oliver Twist was one such story, running from 1837 to 1839. As many of Dickens' writings did, Oliver Twist exposed the evils of society. Years later, David Copperfield() and Great Expectations() also ran as magazine series. Both of these famous works are said to be largely autobiographical. Dickens' bad childhood memories of working in a factory come to life in these stories. &&
Dickens' life had its share of difficutl times. But in the end, those experiences brought him great success as an author.&&
What would an autobiograhpical book about your life be about?:)
I am very sorry, and it should be "welcome".
By the way, by 1832, 20-year-old Dickens was employeed as a newspaper reporter. As his writing skills developed, he began composing stories of his own. He even adoped a pseudonym and started writing under the name Boz. After he had some success with his early writing, he pursued a career as a novelist. Around the same time, he also married Catherin Hogarth, his editor's daughter.
Those books I have read, also don't like to see what kind of. Like the novel romance
welcome to practice your english~!
In fact,none of Gaoshou is here~~~~
I'm a senior high school student,and i want to practice my English.....
i'm interested in learning English,but I can't show what I want to say...
我爱英语,以后大学都要选这个专业
In fact, I recommend some of Dicken's most-loved works for you, such as A Christmas Carol, Nicholas Nickleby, Oliver Twist, Great Expectations, A Tale of Two Cities, David Copperfield, and Hard Times. :)
In addition, Bleak House is also a fomous book written by Charles Dickens.
Do you have QQ?
dajiangyou、
These I may not understand, should look not to understand these books abstruse
.......... 推销小说呢吧。 以前学英美文学的时候看过,好多都忘记了。
a photograph of Dickens in his later years
The Psychology of ChangeWhy does change trouble us and what can we do about it ?Most people hate change, which is sad since we often go through intense changes in life. And for some of us, even the smallest change can upset our day. So the question is, Why do most of us find making adjustments to our lives so hard?
I like to read
英语不好的飘过~~
Fear of change is nothing new. Over a century ago, the Parisians were unhappy over a particular addition to their city: the Eiffel Tower.In fact, the citizens were so angry about the plans for the tower that they protested its construction. As strange as it may seem ,their anger was completely natural. They were given no choice about the huge change that was going to be made, so they became angry.
But we get upset even when we do have a say in the matter. Changes are brought about every day by the decicison we make. Which school to attend? Which job to take? Who to marry. Voluntary changes can also make most of us uneasy because we don't know how those changes will affect our future.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Do you want to English with me? A. ask B. speak C. talk D. say——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Do you want to English with me? A. ask B. speak C. talk D. say 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Do you want to ______English with me?
[&&&& ]A. ask&&&&&&&&B. speak&&&&&& C. talk&&&&&&&&D. say
Do you want to ________ English with me?
How to talk to a foreigner? Students often want to practice their English outside class.One of the best ways to practice your English is to speak to a foreigner.This week's question comes from a student who is eager to start a conversation with the foreigners he sees every day.He asks, “Is it okay to talk to foreigners I see in the street? The answer is yes and no, but probably no.If you see a foreigner who looks lost,it is polite to ask him。”May I help you? But,otherwise(除此之外),you should probably let him get on with his business.Situations,however, do exist where it is quite all right to talk to foreigners.If a foreigner enters year school,classroom,office,shop or restaurant,for instance,feel free to ask them& (for example): --May I know your name,please? --Where do you come from? --What do you think of Beijing? --How long will you stay in Beijing? There are also situations where it's okay to talk to foreigners in public places.If you see a foreigner alone in a restaurant,bar or care, it may be appropriate(恰当的)to ask him or her: --Is this seat free? --Do you mind if I talk to you in English? --You pan probably help them if they are new to China and if they are alone,you may be able to make them feel more welcome.After a few such questions, you should know whether this person wants to talk to you or not.If they ask you similar questions, or if they give long, informative(提供有用信息的)answers, you're in luck.If not,then give them their privacy(独处).Talking to strangers is fun if you choose the right time and place. 1、One way to practice your spoken English is to try to talk with &&&&&&&&. A、your friends& &&&&&&&& B、foreigners& &&&&&&&&&&& C、your classmates &&&& D、your teacher 2、When you first meet a foreigner,you should probably say &&&&&&&&. A、Where are you going?&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、Have you eaten your dinner? C、Can you help me with my English?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D、How do you do? 3、The writer suggests that we should &&&&&&&&. A、follow foreigners when we meet them in the street B、talk with a foreigner at a good time C、have a meal with foreigners in a restaurant D、move to a place where a foreigner lives
Dear editor,My English teacher is very strict with us. Several days ago, when we were in class, Tom asked me a question. But my English teacher thought we were speaking in class. She asked us to stand at the back of the classroom for a few minutes. This made me unfair. After that, I feel nervous in her class, so I don’t like her class. However, I really want to learn English well. What should I do?Yours,MikeDear Mike,I am sorry you are having difficulty with your English class. Every teacher wants his or her students to study hard. So I think you should have a talk with your English teacher and tell her what you were doing with Tom that day. If she knows your worries, maybe she will help you with your English. And she will be pleased to hear you want to learn English well. Of course, you should know that what your teacher did was good for you. When you are not trying as hard as you can, she has to stop it and try to help you. Wish you have a better life!Yours,Editor小题1:What’s wrong with Mike?A.He doesn’t like learning English.B.He meets trouble with his English teacher.C.He doesn’t know how to get on well with his English teacher.D.He doesn’t like English any longer.小题2:Mike feels nervous in English classes because ____.A.he doesn’t like his English teacher B.he can’t speak in classC.his English teacher punished(惩罚) himD.his English is poor小题3:In the editor’s opinion, the English teacher asked Mike to stand for a while because _____.A.she didn’t like himB.she didn’t think Mike was learning English hard at that timeC.Mike was bad at EnglishD.Mike was making much noise小题4:The teacher will _____ if Mike has a talk with her.A.be even angrierB.ask him to stand for some time once againC.be pleasedD.say sorry to him小题5:Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to(根据) the passage?A.Mike dislikes English classes, but he wants to learn English well.B.Mike wants the editor to tell his English teacher the truth.C.The editor gave Mike some advice, but it didn’t work.D.The teacher hates Mike much more than before.
When we do not understand each other's language , we can talk with the help of signs.
  A Frenchman was once travelling in England. He could not speak English at all. One day he went into a restaurant and sat down at a table. When the waiter came , he opened his mouth , put his fingers in it and took them out again. He wanted to say , “Bring me something to eat.”
  The waiter soon brought him a cup of tea. He moved his head from side to side. The waiter understood him and took the tea away. In a moment he came with a cup of coffee ,but the man again refused it. He shook his head whenever the waiter brought him something to drink , for drinks are not food.
   When the man was going away , another man came in. This man saw the waiter , and he put his hand on his stomach (胃). That was enough. In a few minutes there was a large plate of meat and vegetables on the table in front of him.
  So ,you see sometimes we can understand the language of signs as well as the language of words.
(  ) 1. According to the passage , when people don' t understand each other' s language , they can. talk with the help of_________
A. a waiter
B. a teacher
C. an Englishman
D. their hands , heads and other parts of their bodies
(  ) 2. A Frenchman signed to the waiter____________.
A. to give him some medicine   B. to bring him a cup of coffee
C. to ask him for food       D. to tell him what he said
(  ) 3. The waiter brought the Frenchman____________.
A. a cup of tea , a cup of coffee and a lot of other drinks
B. a large plate of meat and vegetables
C. a lot of drinks and a large plate of meat
D. a lot of food and drinks
(  ) 4. Another man saw the waiter and put his hands on his stomach. He means____________.
A. he had a fever         B. he was hungry
C. he was very thirsty       D. he had enough
(  ) 5. From the story ,we know_________________.
A. people can only understand the language of words
B. people nearly know the language of signs as well as the language of words
C. people can make a waiter understand what they want
D. people can only understand their language
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!English talk_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
English talk
上传于||文档简介
&&北​京​理​工​大​学​ ​英​语​ ​ ​视​听​说​考​试​t​o​p​i​c
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
English talk show
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 talk to me是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐