那么是否会刚刚好 薛之谦翻译成英语

翻译英语_百度知道当前位置: &
刚好的英文
音标:[ gānghǎo ]&&发音:&&
英文翻译1.(正合适) exactly 短语和例子2.(正巧) it so happened that:&&&&hit the spot:&&&&gerade:&&&&just out:&&&&fit into:&&&&good2go:&&&&i was just on time:&&&&be obstinate and fond of fig ...:&&&&suit sb just fine
例句与用法Anticipatory l/c is opposite to time l/c .预支信用证刚好与远期信用证相反。We were just in time for the bus .我们刚好赶上那班公共汽车。By the time you arrive , he will have just finished .等你来到时他刚好能做完。I only just caught the last bus .我刚好赶上末班公共汽车。You 've just get over , you must n't take a long walk .你病刚好,走远路可使不得。The match was finely balanced .比赛双方刚好势均力敌。They just pulled a number on me .他们刚好欺骗了我。He only just caught the train .他刚好赶上火车。I was only just in time .我刚好赶上。She was in time to see the woman enter a small supermarket .她刚好赶上看见这个女人走进一家小超级市场。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
刚好的英文翻译,刚好英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译刚好,刚好的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved爱的深爱的早不如爱的刚刚好用英语怎么翻译_百度知道英语翻译1.Jerry,you have two choices today.You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.I choose to be in a good mood.Each time something bad happens,I can choose to be a victim or I can choose learn from it.I choose to learn from it.Every time someone comes to me complaining it.I choose to accept their complaining or I can point put the positive side of life.I choose the positive side of life.2.I was in awe of Einstein,and hesitated before approaching him about some ideas I had been working on.When I finally knocked on his door,a gentle voice said,“Come”— with a rising inflection that made the single word both a welcome and a question.3.Just so much and no more.Just so much soil.Just so much water.Just so much sunshine.Everything born of the Earth grows to its appropriate size and then stops.The plant does not get bigger,it gets better.Its creatures learn,mature,diversify,evolve,create amazing beauty and novelty and complexity,but live within absolute limits.4.You can buy an old-fashioned book.It’s cheaper,more mobile,less fragile and more durable.5.Some kinds of excellence ris other kinds rise out cooperation.You’re not in a war,you’re in a community.6.40.\x09Money measures nothing more than the relative power of some humans over other humans,and that power is puny compared with the power of the climate,the created the atmosphere,that recycle the waste.That have lasted for 3 billion years.救人一命胜造七级浮屠!
1.Jerry,你今天有两种选择.要么你选择心情好,要么你选择情绪低落.反正我是宁愿有一个好心情的.每当有不愉快的事情发生,要么被动地成为受害人,要么主动的学到教训.我选择后者.每次有人向我抱怨他遭受到的不幸,要么选择去接受聆听他的抱怨,或者选择告诉他生活积极的一面.我选择告诉他生活的美好以帮他走出迷惑和困境.2.我对爱因斯坦一直很敬畏,当我靠近他的时候我犹豫了好久,寻思了好久.当我最终敲他的门时,一个温柔的声音回应道:“进来吧”.他说这句话的语气让人感觉既在欢迎又在询问.3.就这么多了,不需要更多了.就这么多土地,这么多水,这么多阳光,刚刚好.每一个从土地里生长出来的植物都会成长到一定的阶段然后停止生长.这些植物不会变的更大,而是更强壮.生命就是一个学习,成熟,充实,进化,美化,复杂的过程,但无论如何都不会冲破它的局限性,而是在有限的空间中日趋进化.4.你可以买旧书.更便宜更随性,而且不那么易损更耐用.5.在竞争中可以得到磨练,但合作也能使你成长.毕竟你并不是在激烈的战争时代,你生活在团里中,(需要学会与人合作).
感谢,还有其他的捏~
6. 金钱不过是一些人和另一些人的权利游戏。金钱的力量和我们宇宙中30亿年不断循环的气候,大气,自然循环产生的自然力量比起来,真是微乎其微。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
刚刚好的英文
英文翻译hit the spot:&&&& exactly:&&&&1.(正合适) exactly
...:&&&&no ones as good as good as m ...:&&&&well hes all i want just for ...:&&&&1.(正好) exactly 短 ...:&&&&gerade:&&&&only just:&&&&if then fi
例句与用法If tang wins his game , that should be just enough如果唐赢了这场,那就刚刚好And then it was , we chorus , “ just right然后是第三碗,我们异口同声: “刚刚好。 ” Mom : no . one is enough , but two is too many熔熔:不。一个刚刚好,但拿两个就太多了。 He tried it out and each one fit like a glove他把它们放进去,大小刚刚好,是个神迹。 The first serve was wide , but the second was good第一球发得太远了,第二球发得刚刚好We can just see the neck of the aneurysm我们刚刚好能看到动脉瘤的根部Since when was he satisfied with just enough他什么时候满足于"刚刚好" It ' s a great time that we come那我们来的时机可真是刚刚好呢. . .嗯? Terri : no , it ' s not ! it ' s just comfortable特里:不是啊,刚刚好。 Length and width is perfect for taiwanese弧度宽度窄度都刚刚好! 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
刚刚好的英文翻译,刚刚好英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译刚刚好,刚刚好的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 刚刚好 翻译 的文章

随机推荐