MOMAX(摩米士)
摩米士iPhone 6s/6清风手机壳
请选择品牌
请选择型号
请选择品牌
请选择型号
删除 →← 删除 →← 删除 →← 删除
当前产品暂无可以对比的产品主图,您可以点击上方产品型号,分别浏览每款产品的其他图片晒一下手机里的音乐_无极吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:191,049贴子:
晒一下手机里的音乐收藏
摇滚?抒情?还是某段音乐只为了你当时的心情而留?不定期更新,排名也不分先后。所有资源来自网络。
大侠,来看看嘛,我这可都是上等的宝贝。
Do you know what's worth fighting for,When it's not worth dying for?Does it take your breath awayAnd yuo feel yourself suffocating?Does the pain weigh out the pride?And you look for a place to hide?Did someone break your heart inside?You're in ruinsOne, 21 gunsLay down your armsGive up the fightOne, 21 gunsThrow up your arms into the sky,You and IWhen you're at the end of the roadAnd you lost all sense of controlAnd you're throughts have taken their tollWhen your mind breaks the spirit of your soulYour faith walks on broken glassAnd the hangover doesn't passNothing's ever built to lastYou're in ruinsOne, 21 gunsLay down your armsGive up the fightOne, 21 gunsThrow up your arms into the sky,You and IDid you try to live on your ownWhen you burned down the house and home?Did you stand too close to the fire?Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stoneWhen it's time to live and let dieAnd you can't get another trySomething side this heart has diedYou're in ruinsOne, 21 gunsLay down your armsGive up the fightOne, 21 gunsThrow up your arms into the sky,You and I
AContre Courant歌曲:A Contre-Courant歌手:AlizeeParoles: Mylène Farmer Musique: Laurent Boutonnat Nos univers A contre-courant Tout à l'envers... Pas pour longtemps! Quand tu es sur terre Mets-moi au courant Que j'imagine... Nos fusions. On se désire Sous haute-tension Mais pas de prises... De nerfs, je con... ...cilie tes rires Et mes électrons Un bal de vie Bal de ballons Rien d'ordinaire Rien que du bon temps Tête à l'envers... Pas trop longtemps. Quand tu es sur terre Mets-moi au courant Que je devine... Les intentions. On s'électrise: Tension maximale Les corps-circuits... De deux amants On s'illumine Lumière animale L'école de l'é... ...lectro-aimant. Retrouver le sens De la vie, je pense Passe par l'ennui Quand toi, tu es parti, Retrouver les sens Moments qui s'insolencent Des défiles de doigts, De mon envie de toi. Quand le courant passe, aussi la menace Du temps qui se barre, du temps qui nous sépare Et le courant passe, j'ai en moi l'audace Du champs magnétique, et ca c'est magnifique!Nos univers A contre-courant Reviens sur terre Et pour de bon Quand tu m'espères Mets-moi au courant Que j'envisage... Une rébellion On se statique Quand je lui dis non, Pas plus de six... Allocutions Il me panique D'électrocution Mon isolant C'est la passion Retrouver le sens De la vie, je pense Passe par l'ennui Quand toi, tu es parti, Retrouver les sens Moments qui s'insolencent Des défiles de doigts, De mon envie de toi. Quand le courant passe, aussi la menace Du temps qui se barre, du temps qui nous sépare Et le courant passe, j'ai en moi l'audace Du champs magnétique, et ca c'est magnifique! Retrouver le sens De la vie, je pense Passe par l'ennui Quand toi, tu es parti, Retrouver les sens Moments qui s'insolencent Des défiles de doigts, De mon envie de toi. Quand le courant passe, aussi la menace Du temps qui se barre, du temps qui nous sépare Et le courant passe, j'ai en moi l'audace Du champs magnétique, et ca c'est magnifique! Retrouver le sens De la vie, je pense Passe par l'ennui Quand toi, tu es parti, Retrouver les sens Moments qui s'insolencent Des défiles de doigts, De mon envie de toi. Quand le courant passe, aussi la menace Du temps qui se barre, du temps qui nous sépare Et le courant passe, j'ai en moi l'audace Du champs magnétique, et ca c'est magnifique!
shenme都看不懂
B.o.B AirplanesCan we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)Can we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)YeahI could use a dream or a genie or a wishTo go back to a place much simpler than thisCause after all the partyin' and smashin' and crashin'And all the glitz and the glam and the fashionAnd all the pandemonium and all the madnessThere comes a time where you fade to the blacknessAnd when you're staring at that phone in your lapAnd you hoping but them people never call you backBut that's just how the story unfoldsYou get another hand soon after you foldAnd when your plans unravelAnd they sayin' what would you wish forIf you had one chanceSo airplane airplane sorry I'm lateI'm on my way so don't close that gateIf I don't make that then I'll switch my flightAnd I'll be right back at it by the end of the nightCan we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)Can we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)Somebody take me back to the daysBefore this was a job, before I got paidBefore it ever mattered what I had in my bankYeah back when I was tryin' to get into the subwayAnd back when I was rappin' for the hell of itBut now a days we rappin' to stay relevantI'm guessin that if we can make some wishes outta airplanesThen maybe yo maybe I'll go back to the daysBefore the politics that we call the rap gameAnd back when ain't nobody listened to my mix tapeAnd back before I tried to cover up my slangBut this is for the Cada, what's up Bobby RaySo can I get a wish to end the politicsAnd get back to the music that started this sh-tSo here I stand and then again I sayI'm hopin' we can make some wishes outta airplanesCan we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)Can we pretend that airplanesIn the night skyAre like shooting starsI could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
Lady Gaga - [Alejandro] she's got both handsin her pocketand she wont look at youwon't look you at youshe hides through loveen su bolsilloshe got a halo around her fingeraround youyou know that i love you boyhot like mexico, rejoiceat this point i gotta choosenothing to loosedon't call my namedon't call my name, alejandroi'm not your babei'm not your babe, fernandodon't wanna kiss, don't wanna touchjust smoke one cigarette and rundon't call my namedon't call my name, roberto(alejandro alejandroale-ale-jandroale-ale-jandro)she's not brokenshe's just a babybut her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a daddraw those flames that burn before himnow he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the badyou know that i love you boyhot like mexico, rejoiceat this point i gotta choosenothing loosedon't call my namedon't call my name, alejandroi'm not your babei'm not your babe, fernandodon't wanna kiss, don't wanna touchjust smoke one cigarette and rundon't call my namedon't call my name, roberto(alejandro alejandroale-ale-jandroale-ale-jandro)
All The Right Moves听这首歌跑步时候挺来劲的哦,骑自行车也不错的感觉
支持音乐分享
All This TimeYou self destructiveLittle girlPick yourself upDon't blame the worldSo you screwed upBut you're gonna be okNow call your boyfriendAnd apologizeYou pushed him pretty farAway last nightHe really loves youYou just don't always love yourselfAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushThink all the mean girlsThat pulled your hairAre barefoot nowAnd pregnant thereAnd you write pop songsAnd get to travel around the worldAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushSo you've had some detoursSome stupid menNow we know what not to do againBesides you lucked outFinallyAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a pushAll this timeAll this timeYou've had it in youYou just sometimes need a push
As Long As You Love MeAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leaving my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all in a glance How you got me blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in you history As long as you're here with me I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if you're on the run It see***ike we're meant to be I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows When you look in to my eyes What you did and where you're comin from I don't care, as long as you love me, baby. I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from As long as you love me Who you are As long as you love me What you did I Don't Care As long as you love meas long as u love me.
许巍--《爱》有些话语我不说宁肯溶化在风里每当我感觉到你就听到有花开放的声音如是我选择沉默每当风轻轻吹起心里所有的美丽心愿都已溶在蓝天里每当我感觉到你我心中的花就开满世界每当我感觉到你我会深信这一切每当我感觉到你总不能忍住泪水当风轻轻吹起我会沉默倾听鲜花飞舞散落这世界让我如何歌唱你真正能了解你为何我的心充满惭愧每当我感觉到你我心中的花就充满世界每当我感觉到你就让我找回孩子的天真每当我感觉到你我会深信这一切如是我选择沉默走在归乡路上当风轻轻吹起我会沉默倾听鲜花飞舞散落这世界让我如何歌唱你真正能了解你永远溶解你爱的世界
Lady Gaga Bad Romance
beautiful in white Westlife卡农改编的曲子Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldn’t speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its Missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now till my very last breathe This day I’ll cherish You look so beautiful in white Tonight What we have is timeless My love is endless And with this scream I say to the world (You are my every reason You are all that I believe in) With all my heart I mean every word (So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now till my very last breathe This day I’ll cherish You look so beautiful in white) Tonight (ah ah ah ah ah) Oh oh oh (ah ah ah ah ah) You look so beautiful in white (ah ah ah) Ah ah ah ah ah Na na na na (ah ah ah ah ah ah) So beautiful in white (ah ah ah) Tonight And if our daughter is what our future hold I hope she has your eyes Finds love like you and I did (Yeah, I wish she falls in love and I’ll let her go) I’ll walk her down the aisle She’ll look so beautiful in white You look so beautiful in white
(So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now till my very last breathe This day I’ll cherish You look so beautiful in white) Tonight You look so beautiful in white Tonight
Because Of YouI will not make the same mistakes that you didI will not let myselfCause my heart so much miseryI will not break the way you did,You fell so hardI ve learned the hard wayTo never let it get that far我不会重蹈你的覆辙让自己饱尝苦涩也不会像你一样不敌悲伤痛到崩溃我直到痛苦的滋味决不轻易去体会.Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraid都是因为你我小心翼翼,处处循规蹈矩都是因为你我学会封闭自己,与伤害远离都是因为你我不仅难以相信自己,连周围的人我也提防都是因为你我如此畏惧.I lose my wayAnd it s not too long before you point it outI cannot cryBecause you know that s weakness in your eyesI m forced to fakeA smile, a laugh everyday of my lifeMy heart can t possibly breakWhen it wasn t even whole to start with才给我人生的方向又让我迷失在人海里害怕被你视为软弱**日强颜欢笑不敢哭泣我不可能再心碎了它已毁在了最初的那刻.I watched you dieI heard you cry every night in your sleepI was so youngYou should have known better than to lean on meYou never thought of anyone elseYou just saw your painAnd now I cry in the middle of the nightFor the same damn thing看着痛不欲生的你听着你夜夜在睡梦中哭泣我是如此年少不该依靠于,我你早该明了.你只看到自己的伤口从不为他人考虑同样的午夜里,我泪雨如下只为你的悲剧在我身上重演.Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of youI try my hardest just to forget everythingBecause of youI don t know how to let anyone else inBecause of youI m ashamed of my life because it s emptyBecause of youI am afraid都是因为你我小心翼翼,处处循规蹈矩都是因为你我学会封闭自己,与伤害远离都是因为你我竭尽全力,只想把一切忘记都是因为你我不知如何敞开心扉让别人驻进都是因为你我如此畏惧.Because of youBecause of you因为你只因为你…
《Better Man》——Robbie WilliamsSend someone 2 love me.送一个人来爱我。I need 2 rest in arms.我需要在其怀抱中入睡。Keep me safe from harm.让我有安全感,远离伤害。In pouring rain.远离倾盆大雨(大声哭泣)。Give me endless summer.给我无尽的夏季。Lord I fear the cold.上帝我害怕寒冷。Feel I'm getting old.感觉自己在变得苍老。Before my time.未老先衰。As my soul heals the shame.当我的灵魂治愈羞愧。I will grow through this pain.我会在这个伤痛中成长。Lord I'm doing all I can.上帝我所能做到的-To be a better man.就是做个好男人。Go easy on my conscience.我的心很平静。'Cause it's not my fault.因为这不是我的错。I know I've been taught.我知道我受到了教训。To take the blame.也受到了责备。Rest assured my angels.我的天使无疑-Will catch my tears.将带走我的泪水。Walk me out of here.把我带出这里。I'm in pain.让我远离伤痛。Once U've found that lover.一旦你发现你的爱人。U're homeward bound.你就会回头。Love is all around.爱就在你周围。I know some have fallen on stony ground.我知道有些东西已经消失在无情的土地上。But Love is all around.但爱就在你周围。
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruzwoah woah now listen to me baby before i love and leave you they call me heart breaker i don't wanna deceive you if you fall for me i'm not easy to please imma tear you apart told you from the start, baby from the start.i'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.(x4)theres not point trying to hide it no point trying to erase me i know i got a problem by doing this behavior if you fall for me i'm not easy to please imma tear you apart told you from the start, baby from the start.i'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.(x4)woah woah if you fall for me im only gonna tear you apart told you from the starti'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart.(x4)
白桦林静静的村庄飘着白的雪阴霾的天空下鸽子飞翔白桦林刻着那两个名字他们发誓相爱用尽这一生有一天战火烧到了家乡小伙子拿起枪奔赴边疆心上人你不要为我担心等着我回来在那片白桦林天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔谁来证明那些没有木碑的爱情和生命雪依然在下那村庄依然安详年轻的人们消逝在白桦林噩耗声传来在那个午后心上人战死在远方沙场她默默来到那片白桦林望眼欲穿地每天守在那里(music)她说他只是迷失在远方他一定会来来这片白桦林天空依然阴霾依然有鸽子在飞翔谁来证明那些没有木碑的爱情和生命雪依然在下那村庄依然安详年轻的人们消逝在白桦林长长的路呀就要到尽头那姑娘已经是白发苍苍她时常听他在枕边呼唤"来吧亲爱的来这片白桦林"在死的时候她喃喃地说"我来了等着我在那片白桦林"
别哭我最爱的人别哭我最爱的人今夜我如昙花绽放在最美我一刹那凋落你的泪也挽不回的枯萎别哭我最爱的人可知我将不会再醒在最美我夜空中眨眼我的梦是最闪亮的星光是否记得我骄傲的说这世界我曾经爱过不要告诉我永恒是什么我在最灿烂的瞬间毁灭不要告诉我成熟是什么我在刚开始的瞬间结束
捕捉闪耀的瞬间灌篮高手不介绍了吧 哈哈
唱歌的也是美女
不让任何人左右我
不再犹豫无聊望见了犹豫达到理想不太易即使有信心斗志却抑止谁人定我去或留定我心中的宇宙只想靠两手向理想挥手问句天几高心中志比天更高自信打不死的心态活到老oh…我有我心底故事亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿oh…纵有创伤不退避梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界终可见谁人没试过犹豫达到理想不太易即使有信心斗志却抑止谁人定我去或留定我心中的宇宙只想靠两手向理想挥手问句天几高心中志比天更高自信打不死的心态活到老oh…我有我心底故事亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿oh…纵有创伤不退避梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界终可见oh...亲手写上每段得失乐与悲与梦儿oh...梦想有日达成找到心底梦想的世界终可见
吃饭去了,饿得不行那个了
经典的卡农来了
closerSo leave your taxi waiting And turn and close my door And sit back down where you were sitting A little closer than before And when you look that serious It just makes me want you more And I've been meaning to tell you The closer you get, the better I feel The closer you are, the more I see Why everyone says that I look happier When you're around The closer you get, the better I feel And yes I know you're nervous Never seen you so unsure You haven't touched your food tonight And you're drinking more and more And there's no need to hurry Take your time I'll still be here And I've been meaning to tell you The closer you get, the better I feel The closer you are, the more I see Why everyone says that I look happier When you're around the better I feel The closer you get, the better you see The closer you are, the more I see Why everyone says that I look happier When you're around The closer you get, the better I feel The better I feel We've been circling for time baby We're coming down to land tonight The wait is over and now it's easy Everything's fine The closer you get, the better I feel The closer you are, the more I see Why everyone says that I look happier When you're around, the better I feel The closer you get, the better you see The closer you are, the more I see Why everyone says that I look happier When you're around The closer you get, the better I feel
等你爱我--陈奕迅等你爱我哪怕只有一次也就足够等你爱我也许只有一次才能永久可能是我感觉出了错或许是我要的太多是否每个人都会像我害怕相见的人已走了也许从未曾出现过怎样去接受才是解脱等你爱我爱我哪怕只有一次也就足够等你爱我爱我也许只有一次才能永久你在听吗也许早该说你说什么难道真的不能等你爱我爱我哪怕只有一次也就足够等你爱我爱我也许只有一次才能永久是否爱情都会有折磨可我不承认这么说注定等待你我以足够所以放心才能更快乐当你有一天对我说我一样会在这里等着等你爱我等你爱我哪怕只有一次也就足够等你爱我等你爱我也许只有一次才能永久等你爱我爱我也许只有一次才能永久--end--
传奇 --王菲只因为在人群中多看了你一眼再也没能忘掉你的容颜梦想着偶然能有一天再相见从此我开始孤单地思念想你时你在天边想你时你在眼前想你时你在脑海想你时你在心田宁愿相信我们前世有约今生的爱情故事不会再改变宁愿用这一生等你发现我一直在你身边从未走远
Doesn't_Mean_Anything[ti:doesn't mean anything][ar:alicia keys][al:the element of freedom ][by:活在当下]alicia keys - doesn't mean anythingused to dream of being a millionaire, without a carebut if i'm seeing my dreams and you aren't therecause its overthat just wont be fair, darling.i'd rather be a poor woman living on the street,no food to eat'cause i don't want no pie if i have to cry'cause it's overwhen you said goodbyeall at oncei had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingnow that youre gonefrom above, seems i had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingsince youre gonenow i see myself through different eyesit's no surprisebut being alone would make you realize, when it's overall in love is fairi shoulda been there, i shoulda been there, i shoulda shouldaall at oncei had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingnow that youre gonefrom above, seems i had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingsince youre gonei know i pushed you awaywhat can i do that would save our lovetake these material thingsthey don't mean nothingits you that i wantall at oncei had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingnow that youre gonefrom above, seems i had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingsince youre gonei shoulda been there, i shoulda been there, i shoulda shouldaall at oncei had it allbut it doesnt mean anythingnow that youre gone
Kelly Clarkson - Don't Be a Girl About It[ti:don't be a girl about it][ar:kelly clarkson][by:赖润诚]kelly clarkson - don't be a girl about itany chance you get to play the warn out pity cardany opportunity to push my buttons hardit's getting old, your "poor me" thoughtsbelieve me boy when i say "so what"this broken record thing has got to stopi'm losing interest in your pillow talkand oooooooh it's not looking goodand oooooooh i'm not in the moodand oooooooh i can't get throughto youuuuu ooooooohdon't be a girl about it'cause i didn't say yesdon't be a girl about it'cause i wouldn't pretenddon't be a girl about itnow you're whining againdon't be a girl about ityou're such a girl about itnow you're up in arms because i say we're not working outyou wonder if i loved you from the start well i tell you whati knew a guy who changed my worldand then he grew to a little girlthis metamorphoses is just too muchyou're crossing lines that i just can't let go ofand oooooooh it's not looking goodand oooooooh i'm not in the moodand oooooooh i can't get throughto youuuuu ooooooohdon't be a girl about it'cause i didn't say yesdon't be a girl about it'cause i wouldn't pretenddon't be a girl about itnow you're whining againdon't be a girl about ityou're such a girl about itand oooooooh i'***eeping with the enemy oh oh!and oooooooh i'm counting sheep while you're in lovei guess it's true that love can grow in different directionsi chose the high road and you chose to be a girli know you're mad at me nowand it's all my fault somehowhere comes my favorite partyou're so misunderstoodand oooooooh it's not looking goodand oooooooh i'm not in the moodand oooooooh i can't get throughto youuuuu ooooooohdon't be a girl about it'cause i didn't say yesdon't be a girl about it'cause i wouldn't pretenddon't be a girl about itnow you're whining againdon't be a girl about ityou're such a girl about itand oooooooh i'***eeping with the enemy oh oh!and oooooooh i'm counting sheep while you're in loveend
Dido - Dont Think Of Me
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 viimoi是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐