快点的英语单词题,快点

当前位置: >
高考30天英语快速提分试题文/白丹浏览339次
  注意事项:  1. 请在答题卡上作答,在试卷上作答无效。  2. 本试卷共七大题,73小题,满分140分。考试时 间100分钟。1英语快速提分试题:选择题  Ⅰ.单项填空(本题共12小题,每小题1分,共12分)  从各题所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  1.The giraffe is a tall animal a long neck.  A. on B. of C. with D. around  2. In China, many people often take ______ own bags when shopping.  A. they B. their C. them D. theirs  3.—Mm…Your pizza______ so nice.  --Thanks! Would you like to try some?  A. smells B. feels C. sounds D. tastes  4. My cousin likes reading. I often buy _______ for his birthday.  A. candies B. toys C. stamps D. books  5. Our coach is pleased _____ we are playing better as a team now.  A. so B. if C. because D. before  6. Too much fast food is bad for us. We should only have it _____.  A. all the time B. from now on C. at the moment D. once in a while  7. In America, you can open your presents immediately. You don’t have to
______!  A. pay B. wait C. check D. prepare  8. The Science Museum is popular because people _____ do experiments
there.  A. can B. must C. would D. should  9. Thanks to better health care, more people are living _____ lives today
than before.  A. longer B. richer C. busier D. easier  10. --_______ are you going back to London, Tony?[来源:学。科。网]  ---At the end of July.  A. How B. When C. Why D. Where  11. There is lots of interesting work to do here, so I _____ feel
bored.  A. always B. often C. usually D. never  12. –Mike, shall we watch a cartoon after school?  --________Let’s watch Superman.  A. Good luck! B. Never mind. C. Good idea! D. Don’t worry.1英语快速提分试题:完形填空  阅读下面短文,理解其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。  This story is about Mrs. Jones, an 82-year-old lady. 13 her life was hard,
she was always nicely dressed every day.  This morning Mrs. Jones was moving to the nursing home(养老院). The nursing
home was very 14 . After hours of waiting, Mrs. Jones still smiled sweetly when
she was told that her room was ready. 15 the way to her room. I told her what
the room was like.  Suddenly she said, “I love 16 !”  “ 17 Mrs. Jones, you haven’t seen the room yet!” I was surprised at her
reply.  She stopped and said, “Whether I like my room or not doesn’t depend on how
the furniture is 18 . It depends on how I decide to 19 the room. I have already
decided to love the room before I 20 see it .”[来源:学*科*网Z*X*X*K]  Then she continued, “I have a 21 . I can spend the day in bed and consider
how tiny my room is. Or I can just get out of bed and be thankful that I can 22
enjoy a new day. Each day is a 23 , I’ll enjoy my life and all the happy
memories that I have stored in my bank account(帐户) before.”  Life is like a bank account. You can take out what you’ ve put in. If you
have put a lot of 24 in your bank account, you can take out some of it when you
feel sad.  Attitude(态度)is everything.  13. A. When B. Since C. Although D. If  14. A. busy B. beautiful C. old D. small  15. A. On B. In C. By D. Through  16. A. them B. her C. you D. it  17. A. So B. But C. And D. Or  18. A. repaired B. made C. bought D. placed  19. A. take up B. think about C. tidy up D. ask for  20. A. clearly B. carefully C. actually D. nearly  21. A. habit B. dream C. choice D. suggestion  22. A. also B. still C. ever D. only  23. A. gift B. mess C. lesson D. journey  24. A. love B. courage C. kindness D. happiness1英语快速提分试题:阅读理解  A.阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,从各题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项。  Passage 1  Stay Fitness Club—the Club with a Difference  Get off the sofa! It’s summer! Let’s spring into action! We want to help
you get fit and stay fit.  Join our fitness club and become a member. Then, you can enjoy our classes
for free. You can enroll( 注册) for as many classes manage.  We offer classes in:  l Yoga  l Indo or cyclin g  l Dancing  l Taekwondo  l Chinese kong fu  We also have fantastic facilities(设施):更多高考英语试题信息查看:  l Machines—They use the very latest technology.  l Changing room—There are excellent showers and lockers to keep your things
safe.  l Lounge area—You can relax and enjoy a cooling drink and a healthy
snack.  The membership fee(会费)is very low. You can pay weekly or monthly. It is up
to you. When you have paid the fee, you can come as often as you want. Our
friendly staff(工作人员)will be glad to answer your questions.  Come to Stay Fitness Club. You are never too old or too young to start a
fitness programme.  Look after you body and it will look after you!  25. There are ______ kinds of classes in Stay Fitness Club.  A. three B. four C. five D. eight  26. Members can ______ in the lounge area.  A. have a rest B. use machines C. store things D. change clothes  27. What can we know about the club?  A. It offers free classes. B. It is open for 24 hours.  C. It has experienced staff. D. It is for people of all ages.  28. The passage is ________.  A, a diary B. a poster C. a menu D. a letter.  Passage 2  Just as I came back home. I heard a sound coming from the bedroom
upstairs—it was from my favourite violin.  “Thief (小偷)!”  I rushed upstairs and saw a boy in dirty clothes pulling my violin down. At
first sight, I found a new pair of shoes missing. It seemed he was surely a
thief.  However, when I saw his eyes full of fear, my anger disappeared. I smiled
and asked, “Are you Mr. Ram’s student Rubens? I’m his butler(男管家). I’ve heard
Mr. Ram say his student will come. It must be you.”  “Has my teacher gone out ?” the boy said, “I think I’d better visit him
again in a while/”  I nodded and asked him, “Do you like playing the violin?”  “Yes, but I’m too poor to afford one.” the boy replied.  “Then, I’ll give you this violin.” The boy looked at me surprisingly, but
he picked up the violin. While going out of the room, he suddenly saw a huge
photo of me playing the violin at the Grand Theatre of Sydney on the wall. His
face turned pale. He stood there for a moment and ran out. He must have
understood what had happened because no master(主人)would put up the butler’s
photo on the wall of his living room.  A few years later, at a music competition in Melbourne, I was invited to be
the judge (评委). Finally, a violin player called Merritt won the first prize.  After the prize-giving, Merritt ran to me holding a violin box, his face
red, and asked, “Mr. Brian, do you still know me? You gave me the violin, which
I have treasured ever since! Today, I want to say sorry and give back this
violin to you without regret…”  He was just the “Mr. Ram’s student”!  29. The writer felt ______ when he saw the boy pulling his violin down.  A. afraid B. angry C. sad D. disappointed  30. In fact, the boy was ________.  A. Mr. Ram’s student B. a visitor to the Ram family  C. the butler’s friend D. a thief to the writer’s home  31. The boy’s face turned pale probably because he realized_________.  A. the butler was a great musician B. he would be found as a thief soon  C. the master had come back home D. the butler was just the master  32. The passage mainly wants to tell us that _______.  A. It’s never late to say sorry B. the future is what we make it  C. kindness can bring one power D. success depends on trust and support  Passage 3  If you need to call your parents but your phone is not with you, can you
remember their numbers?  To remember 11 numbers is not difficult. However, because of the
smartphone, many of us are losing this ability. What’s more, smartphones
weaken(削弱)our skills at giving directions, as well as killing face-to-face
communications. Even when friends are having a meal together, it’s common for
most to check their phones.  According to a report by Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, an American
company, Chinese people spend about 170 minutes on their smartphones daily.  Many students are addicted to using smartphones. It does no good to their
study. Research by Japan’s Education Ministry showed children who spend mor e
than four hours a day on their phones perform much worse in school test than
those who play with their phones for 30 minutes.  It’s true that the smartphone has made our lives easier. But many also
think they spend too much time on it, and this is bad for their study or work.
People are trying to change that.  A new app(应用软件)called Forest was introduced this month. It lets users plant
a seed that grows into a tree over the next 30 minutes. During t he half hour,
users cannot use their phones, or the tree will die.  A restaurant in Los Angeles, US, gives people a 5% discount (折扣) if they
don’t check their phones during a meal. Owner Mark Gold said he hopes it gives
people a way to enjoy their meal and actually talk with friends and family in
person.  33. Many people can’t remember their parents’s phone numbers because
_______.  A. they don’t care about their parents B. they depend too much on
smartphones  C. they find it difficult to remember numbers D. they don’t know how to
remember numbers  34. What does the word “addicted” probably mean in Chinese?  A. 沉迷 B. 喜爱 C. 习惯 D. 擅长  35. The app “Forest” is used to _________.  A. encourage people to plant more trees B. get people to change their
smartphones  C. help people better control smartphone using D. offer people a new g ame
to enjoy themselves  36. By giving people a 5% discount, Owner Mark Gold wants his customers to
_________ __.  A. enjoy a cheaper meal B. say no to smartphones[来源:学科网ZXXK]  C. check phones after the meal D. improve face-to-face communicat ion  37. What’s the best title of the passage?  A. Smart or harmful? B. Stop using smartphones?  C. Why not try smartphones? D. How to make your phones smart?  B.阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,从所给的六个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,使短文意思完整、连贯。(有两项为多余选项)  Passage 4  Car pool(拼车)  “Beep, Beep,” goes the car horn(喇叭). You’ve got dressed, but you’ve not had
time to eat breakfast. You run out of the front door with your schoolbag, and
jump into the waiting car. Inside, your friends say “hey” as one of their
parents drives you to school. 38  Car pools are a common way of transport for many students in the US. You,
along with many of your friends, can sit in one car. 39 And your parents many
take turns to drive you all to school.  40 If you’re late, you can eat th at breakfast you don’t have time for at
home. If you’re behind on your homework, this is your last chance to finish it
before class. Some simply add to their sleep time before classes begin.  Besides walking or cycling to class, car pools are green if you can’t take
the school bus. Instead of four cars taking four students to school each day,
they can all squeeze into one. 41  More importantly, car pooling teaches students valuable life lessons not
taught in class. It can teach students about being on time. It can also teach
them the bad influence of being late. If you’re late, then all of your friends
will be late too .  A. What do friends do in the car?  B. This is the daily car pool to school.  C. Of course, it’s better to take the school bus.  D. Why is car pool so popular in the USA?[来源:学,科,网Z,X,X,K]  E. Think of how much oil that can save!  F. You share the journey to school each day.英语快速提分试题:情景交际  根据对话内容,从所给的七个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,使对话内容完整。(有两项为多余选项)  Shop worker: What can I do for you?  Betty: 42  A. That’s too expensive.  B. May I try it on?  C. I’d like to buy a T-shirt.  D. I’m afraid I don’t like it.  E. How much is it?  F. What else would you like?  G. What size do you take?  Shop worker: What colour do you like?  Betty: Purple.  Shop worker: All right. 43  Betty: Small.  Shop worker: What about this one?  Betty: 44  Shop worker: Certainly.  Betty: Oh, I like it. 45  Shop worker: It’s 198 yuan.  Betty: 46  Shop worker: But wait a minute! There is a sale on today. Everything is
half price.  Betty: OK! I’ll take it.1英语快速提分试题:完形填空  A. 用方框内所级词的适当形式完成下列句子。(每词限用一次)  friend warn your three snow  47. –Excuse me, where’s the nearest bookshop?  --Go along the road and it’s just on the _______ street.  48. Lingling, if you don’t warm up before taking exercise, you may hurt
________.  49. In winter there’s a lot of ______ in New York.  50. We’re going to collect litter in the park next to my _______ house this
af ternoon.  51. Earthquakes always happen suddenly, so it’s difficult _____ people
about them.  B. 用方框内所给词的适当形式完成下面短文。(每词限用一次)  metre be build until nervous  The sun was going down when we arrived at the ground floor of the building.
I was afraid of going to the top of tall buildings, so I was a little 52 when I
walked into a lift. The lift climbed faster and faster 53 we reached the 88th
floor. It 54 high up there, but I was not afraid when I stood at the top.  The Jin Mao To wer in Shanghai is 420.5 55 high. It is one of the tallest
buildings in the world. It 56 in 1999, and it has a fantastic view of Pudong
District and the centre of Shanghai. I really like t he tower and I am sure I
will visit it again.[来源:]  C. 阅读下面短文,在短文的空格内填入适当的词 ,使其内容通顺。(每空格限填一词)  Indians always shake their heads when they talk to others. It does not have
the same meaning as our “ 57 “. If someone wants to visit India, he should know
this or it will give him some 58 .  One day, a foreign officer went to India on b usiness. He hired (雇用)a c ar
and an Indian driver. When he told his driver to take him to his office, the
driver shook his head at once. The officer 59 his order and the driver shook his
head again. At last, the officer, of course, got 60 。[来源:学科网]  “How dare(敢)you refuse my order?” he 61 , “Drive me to the office at
once!”  The driver answered in a very loud voice too. “Yes, sir.” But to the
officer’s surprise, the driver shook his head at the same time.  The car started and the officer was now so surprised that he 62 say a word.
He thought about it for a while and nodded with a smile, “ ‘No’ means ‘Yes’
here!”1英语快速提分试题:阅读理解  阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,回答下列问题。  ①Getting recognition(认可)from National Geographic, a famous US magazine, is
the dream for many photographers. A Chinese teenage ph otographer has made this
dream come true.[来源:学#科#网]  ②With his work Weed(野草)on the Wall, Going Zijie, a 14-year-old boy from
Changsha, Hunan, won the 2014 International Photography Competition for Kids in
China. It was hosted by National Geographic Kids. Gong got the first place for
the subject Wild Vacation. His photo shows the shadow of a weed on the Forbidden
City’s red walls. In photographer Li Shaobai’s words, “The picture is silent but
powerful.”  ③Gong learned photography from his father, a professional photographer
working for Hunan TV. Since the age of 4, he has been following his father to
take pictures of nature and society.  ④Gong is a patient photographer. When he finds something amazing, he can
spend hours waiting for the perfect time to catch the moment. In his first work,
Gong took the beautiful view of the sunset near his hometown. It looked simple,
but Gong worked for four days to take the best photo.  ⑤Now, the young photographer cares more about social (社会的)problems. In
Gong’s pictures of Liuyang River, hundreds of dead fish show us the deadly
results of pollution. He has made up his mind to document polluted rivers at
least once every year to make people pay more attention to environmen tal
protection.  ⑥ “Now photography is not only a hobby, but also a duty(责任)for me.” said
Gong.  63. What’s the name of the photo that helped Gong Zijie get the first
place?  64. What does photographer Li Shaobai think of Gong’s work?  65. Did Gong learn photography by himself?  66. What does the writer want to tell us about Gong in Paragraph 4?  67. What can you learn from Gong?  Ⅶ. 写  A. 句子翻译。将下列句子补充完整。(本题共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)  68. 邮件已经发给你了,收到了吗?  I have sent the email to you. ____________________________________  69. 汤姆不能和我们打篮球了,他正带着外教参观学校。  Tom can’t play basketball with us.
______________________________________  70. 课堂上要尽可能多说英语,这样你的口语就会提高。  _____________________________,and then your spoken English will
improve.  71. 夏令营马上就要到了,我希望你早点把东西准备好。  The summer camp is coming. ________________________________  72. 上车前请排队,不要拥挤。  ___________________________________. Don’t push your way onto the bus.1英语快速提分试题:书面表达  73.
朋友情深,友谊无价。在与朋友交往的过程中,你认为什么是最重要的?是以诚相待、彼此信任,还是……?目前,你校校刊正在就此话题开展征文活动,请你结合自己的经历,写一篇英语短文,谈谈看法。  内容提示:(1)What is the most important about friendship?  (2)Share your experience.[来源:学*科*网Z*X*X*K]  要求:(1)中心突出,语义连贯,层次清晰,书写规范;  (2)文中不得出现真实姓名和校名;  (3)词数80左右。推荐阅读阅读283次 /日阅读391次 /日阅读3874次 /日阅读1219次 /日阅读1667次 /日阅读2791次 /日阅读2177次 /日阅读2087次 /日阅读2151次 /日阅读2463次 /日阅读617次 /日阅读448次 /日阅读1794次 /日阅读1740次 /日学习类专题
节日类专题
事件类专题
最新英语专题
¥499&&原价:¥499
¥899&&原价:¥899
¥699&&原价:¥699
推荐资料下载几乎零基础,怎样最快的过了英语四级?
在一个普通二本学校,现在马上大三,英语奇烂,高考只有30.怎样在大四毕业之前过了英语四级,顺利毕业。
0基础过四级,想个高超的办法抄呗
第一,预留3到4个月备考时间。尽管说经过科学规划和玩命努力在短期内完全有可能实现质的突破,但是,从务必稳操胜券的角度来讲,预留充分的复习备考时间无疑是必要的。一般考四级有两个时间,一个是在12月,一个是在6月。在12月考的同学,则刚开学就应该准备,想更充分的可以在暑假准备。在6月考试的同学,至少在寒假结束后就开始准备。第二,筛选资料,将复习范围集中在真题上面,不要搞题海战术。海量的阅读固然有助于考试,但是在时间有限的情况下,这种复习方略针对性不强,见效较慢,不符合最佳成本-收益法则。因此,笔者的建议是选择一本质量上乘的真题解析书籍进行精细化研读。历年真题是众多顶尖命题专家心血的结晶,其不仅权威,而且具有高度的内在一致性。正是因为如此,历年真题所涉及的考点高度体现了“重者恒重,轻者恒轻”的特点。可见,真题,且只有真题,才是考生复习备考的最佳选择。第三,选择真题资料,应当以自己的英语基础作为参考。基础不牢,地动山摇。正因为如此,笔者认为,如想获取高分,考生应当正本清源,重新审视自己的英语基础到底好不好。基础如若不好,建议选巨微英语的《四级真题逐句精解》。这本书专门为基础不好的考生编著,对历年真题进行逐句逐题精解,相当详细,非常有助于考生夯实英语基础、恶补答题技巧。如果基础好的话,可以考虑选择星火或者华研的真题解析书,这两个品牌的图书相对较薄,讲解也比较简单,比较适合基础好的考生。当然,如果复习时间较长或者学有余力,考生也可以考虑前期使用巨微图书,后期使用星火或者华研图书,这会确保复习万无一失。第四,恶补基础应当以语法和词汇为主要对象。语法和词汇是四六级英语考试的两大基础,其中,词汇是前提,语法是关键。没有一定的词汇量,阅读文章就无从谈起;然而,单单掌握充足的词汇并不等于能看懂文章。无数高分考生的经验证明,语法才是突破应试英语的关键所在——语法通了,阅读、翻译、写作等都将一通百通。因此,直指语法,顺带解决词汇问题,是快速夯实英语基础的破局之点。从总体上看,如若不能在语法和词汇这两项基本功上有所突破,要想在四六级考试中获取理想的成绩,几乎是不可能的事情。在这一点上,巨微的真题书和星火的词汇书,各有突出的优势,值得大家关注一下。 第五,获取高分,还需要注重掌握有效的答题技巧。基础与技巧是通向高分的双翼,缺一不可。但是,在这其中,基础是前提,没有扎实的语法和词汇功底,任凭学习何种技巧,都将无济于事。因此,对技巧的追求一定要建立在对基础的高度重视之上。即便如此,技巧,作为一种锦上添花之术,也有其独特的、不可替代的价值。巨微英语的满分兵法一书系统总结了满分答题技巧,号称是迄今为止第一本满分答题技巧的集大成之作,建议考生将其作为恶补技巧的一本基本教材。此外,相对于一般图书而言,华研英语也在技巧的探索上句有一定的比较优势,考生也可以予以参考。
我刚刚考了大学英语四级,分数不算高,565,主要是因为高中的英语都忘记的差不多了,给你提供一些可参考的意见,希望能帮到你。1、首先,做好英语学习不能断的想法,我就是因为上了大学之后开始学韩语放松了英语学习,才导致整体能力下降。尤其是是考试前的一两个月,每天都要练习接触。我就是考前一个月抱佛脚。2、英语四级分 听力、阅读、写作翻译这三个部分。论考试来讲,这三个部分都有小技巧,平时书上也有介绍,但就我来说,那些方法看看就好,不一定都适合自己,如果只是为了过考试,研究那么透彻都可以当老师了,所以最最重要的就是:做真题!!!3、如果你其他方面的学习能力不错,相信你会从真题中寻找到一些规律。比如,在阅读听力中经常听到的高频词汇,要记住,有的甚至能够用到写作中。听力也是就听真题,习惯语音与语速,阅读要掐时间多做,不能放任自己半个小时才做一篇,要不然考试做不完。4、英语学习基本上不要求太大的天赋,想要快快过了考试,那就得多多付出,提高你自己的效率。
说了些没用的
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 快点英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐