浏览量37935
&&最​新​版​大​学​英​语​四​课​后​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】My teachers thought I was the worst stud...
My teachers thought I was the worst
student. My family also had the &&1&&thought as my
teachers.
When I was going to give up my studying, a
new teacher, Miss White came to our school. She was young, beautiful and
knowledgeable (知识渊博的).
One day, I was sitting ___2___in my
classroom, There was nobody else here. Miss White came in and came up to me and
talked to me happily. Soon her smile &3 &away my unhappiness.
“Do you think I can go to college?” I
didn’t &&4 &&why I asked such a question. I thought
she must say “no”.&5____ everyone else said so. But she said,
“Dear, you can do___6___ you want. Just try and you’ll get closer to
success. I believe you are the best!”
I was touched deeply(深深感动) by her words. I decided to
study__7____ From then on, we became good friends. She often ___8___&
me with my study in her free time. In the end, I did& 9_____ in my studies
and went to a good college .Miss White is an angel(天使). Her words have kept me
going forward. She helped me to see that I can be 10________ in life.
anything /what
successful
【解析】要根据具体的内容和单词或词组的意思来填写答案,注意时态和人称的变化。
考点分析:
考点1:副词
一、副词在句中的作用: 副词修饰动词, 形容词, 名词, 副词或全句, 在句中的作用如下
& & & & 1.作状语:
& & & & You should always review your lessons.
& & & & He works hard. 他工作努力。
& & & & 2.作表语: The class is over.
& & & & &3.作定语: 副词作定语时置于被修饰词之后
& & & & The comrades here give us a lot of help.
& & & & 4.作补语(包括宾语补足语和主语补足语):
& & & & & I found all the lights on when I got home last night.
&二、副 词 的 比 较 等 级:
   副词和形容词一样,也有它的比较级和最高级形式,并且变化规则也是一样的。
& & & & 单音节副词的比较级是在副词后面加上 -er 构成的,最高级是在副词后面加上 -est 构成的。例如:near nearer nearest
& & & & &多音节副词(多以 -ly 结尾)的比较级是在副词的前面加上 -more 构成的。 最高级是在副词前面加上 -most 构成的.例如;warmly   more warmly   most warmly
& & & & 有些副词的比较级和最高级形式是不规则的:
  well-better - best & & & little - less - least
  much- more - most & & & & badly - worse - worst
  far-farther(further)-farthest(furthest)
& & & & 副词的比较级和最高级用法同形容词的比较级用法基本一样,两者比较用比较级,三者或以上用最高级,但是副词最高级形式句中 the 可以省略。例如:
& & & & Lucy gets up earlier than Lili. 露西比丽丽起床早。
& & & & He runs fastest in our class. 他在我们班跑地最快。
& & & & 当然,形容词比较等级的各个特殊用法,也同样适用于副词。比如“the + 比较级……,the + 比较级……”,表示“越……,越……”:He was too tired that he ran more and more slowly.他太累了以至于跑的越来越慢。
& & & & 对于副词的考查,多以单选或词语运用的形式考查学生在具体语境中灵活运用副词的能力,尤其是在各种比较句型中灵活运用副词。例如:
He walked & & & (quiet) into the classroom.
解析:本题考查学生是否能熟练分辨形容词和副词的用法。“轻轻地走进”,副词修饰动词,所以quiet变为副词quietly,.我们要牢记“动+副”这种结构。
答案:quietly
& & & & 象friendly , lovely 虽然以 ly 结尾,但实则是形容词,She is friendly to me (她对我很友好。)可千万不要误认为是副词哟!. 另外,early的比较等级为规则变化, early -earlier -earliest,要记住啊!
& & & & 例题:My mother often gets up & & & &(早)than me.
& & & & 解析:很明显是两人对比,所以应用比较级,early 的比较等级为规则变化,early -earlier 。
& & & & 答案:earlier
相关试题推荐
Dear editor,
My English teacher is very strict (严厉)with us. Several days ago,
when we were having class, Tom asked me a question. But she thought we were
speaking in class. She asked us to stand at the back of the classroom for a
few minutes. This made me uncomfortable. After that, I feel nervous in her
class, so I don’t
like her class. However, I really want to learn English well. What should I
Dear Mike,
I am sorry you are having difficulty with
your English class. Every teacher wants his or her students to study hard
especially in class. So I think you should have a talk with your English
teacher and tell her what you were doing with Tom that day. If she knows your
worries, maybe she will help you with your English. And she will be pleased
to hear you want to learn English well. I believe when students are not
trying as hard as they can, a teacher is forced(被迫)to take actions.
1.What’s wrong with Mike?
A.He meets trouble with his parents.
B.He doesn’t know how to get on well with his classmates.
C.He has a hard time with his English class.
D.He is always speaking in class.
2.What happened in that English class?
A.Mike couldn’t answer the question. So the teacher asked him to stand.
B.Mike had an argument with Tom about the question.
C.Tom asked Mike a question, and the teacher thought they were
D.Mike felt uncomfortable because he was ill.
3.In the editor’s opinion, why did the
English teacher punish(惩罚) Mike?
A.Because the English teacher didn’t think Mike was studying hard in class.
B.Because Mike answered the question wrong.
C.Because Mike was bad at English.
D.Because Mike had a fight with other students.
4.What does the underlined phrase“ take
actions” mean in Chinese?
A.采取行动
B.参加活动
5.What can we learn from the letters?
A.Mike wants to have a talk with his English teacher.
B.Mike wants the editor to say something to his English teacher.
C.The editor gave Mike some advice, but it didn’t work.
D.Mike dislikes English classes now, but he wants to learn English
Subject:
party&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hi!
Jenny,
My sister Ann and I are going to have a
party this Friday at my home. Some friends will be there. Most of them are from
the office. My best friend, Tom, will come, too. I want you to meet him.
Do you want to come? We’ll play games and
talk. Then we’ll have dinner. Everyone will bring food or drinks. It begins at
4:00 pm. and ends at 8 or 9 pm.
We’ll have a great time! Can you come?I hope so! Let me know soon.
Call me or send me an e-mail.
1.Who sent this e-mail?
2.The party begins at ______?
A.4:00 am
B.6:00 pm
C.4: 00 pm
D.6:00 am
3.Tom is _______ best friend.
A.Jenny’s
B.Lisa’s
D.Jack’s
4.What’s true about the party?
on Saturday.
B.All of Jenny’s friends will come.
C.People will not bring things.
D.It will last four or five hours.
5.What will Jenny do first?
A.Buy food for the party.
B.Call Tom
C.Send an e-mail to Lisa.
D.Drive to Lisa’s house.
Do you want to be in good health? Try to do
the following things! You can become strong.
Drink eight cups of water every day. Water
helps your body in many ways. If you feel……,have a cup of water.
Don’t forget to eat your breakfast.
Breakfast gives you everything your body needs for the morning. So do not forget
your breakfast.
Calcium(钙). Your bones(骨头) need it. Milk has more calcium. You may also
drink orange juice with calcium in it.
Go for a walk every day after meals.
Walking is a good exercise, and people need exercise for good health, It’s
better to walk after meals.
Stretch for five minutes after sitting for
one or two hours. Stretching your arms and legs is good for your body.
Use your brain(大脑) every day. For example, you
can do crossword puzzles or read a new book.
Have a rest about twenty minutes when you
are tired. You may do something different to have a break. For example,get up and walk. Or sit down to
listen to music.
1.How many things does this passage mention
for you to do if you want to keep healthy?
2.Which meal can provide(提供) what your body needs for the
morning?
A.Breakfast
C.Dessert
3.It’s better to take a walk after meals,
isn’t it?
A.NO, it isn’t
B.Yes, it is
C.No, it doesn’t
D.Yes, it was
4.What does the word “stretch” mean is
Chinese?
5.What is the best title (标题)of this passage?
Important to Keep Healthy
B.Ways to Keep Healthy
C.Why People Do Exercise
D.Take Care of Yourself.
Do you often think of your parents? You may
say, “Of course, I &1&. I buy a present for my mother on
Mother’s Day and on Father’s Day I give my father &2&,too.”
But what about the other days of the year?
I have a friend whose parents live in
another city. One day I went to see her. We had a nice conversation . Then she
wanted to& 3&. So she dialed(拨号)the number, but then she put down the phone.
After about fifteen &4&, she dialed the number again “Hi,
Mom.”
Later I asked.&& 5&&did
you dial the number twice?” She smiled. “My parents are old and &6&&.
They can’t get close to the telephone quickly. I always do so when I call them.
I just want to give them &&7&time to answer the call.”
My friend is a good girl. She is &8&&thinking
about her parents. You also want to be a &&9&child.
Right? Please always remember to &10&your parents in every
situation, not just on some important days.
C.some money
D.a present
A.make a call
B.pay a visit
C.have a rest
D.go for a walk
A.seconds
B.minutes
C.healthy
D.careless
D.sometimes
A.think of
B.look after
C.ring up
D.listen to
从方框内选择恰当的句子完成对话。
A: Hello! May I speak to Jim?
B: I’m sorry.& 1&I think
he’ll be back in an hour.& 2&
A: That’s very kind of you. I’d like to
invite him to watch a football match with me.& 3&
B: OK. &&4&&I’ll
go and get a pen and a piece of paper. OK. Please give me your phone number.
A: 5697846.My name is Su Lei.
B: All right.& 5&
A. Could I take a message?
B. Please give me your phone number.
C. What’s wrong with you?
D. He isn’t in right now.
E. I’ll tell him to call you back.
F. Wait a minute, please.
G. Can I leave my telephone number for
题型:单词拼写
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Start by marking “My Freshman Year: What a Professor Learned by Becoming a Student” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
My Freshman Year by Rebekah Nathan.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
My Freshman Year: What a Professor Learned by Becoming a Student
switch to:How are students educated in schools in YOUR country, where you came from? | A conversation
This conversation is closed.
How are students educated in schools in YOUR country, where you came from?
Each country has a different education system. In most of the Eastern countries, students are only forced to go to great universities, in spite of their careers and what they want to do in the future. Since I am a student in South Korea, I am forced to only get good scores on exams and surrounded with full of excessive competitions among students. The whole society forces us to go to a famous college and just to gain reputations.
However, many people detect that the current education system i and although a lot of people stood up in order to reform it, not many significant changes have happened. So I am willing to make an organization to change the current education system and lead the students into the right way of future. Before I actually put it into practice, I really want to hear from all of you about what your countries' real purpose of education is and how students are educated in schools. It would help me learn about education systems from all around the world, from diversity of countries. I would certainly appreciate your participation!
When I was researching for education around the world, I came to a conclusion that every nation's education is deeply connected with different cultures and historical backgrounds. So if you know anything about your country's history or cultures related to education, I would greatly appreciate it.
P.S Since I am a middle school student and have assignments to complete, it would take sone time for me to answer your comments. If you don't mind, I might write you back little later.
Related Talks:6 lessons I learned as a student teacher – Schools of Thought -
Heather Sinclair Wood thought she was ready for the classroom, but, she writes, &I'm not sure anyone can truly be prepared.&
11:35 AM ET
Share this on:
By Heather Sinclair Wood, CNN
Editor’s note: Heather Sinclair Wood is a writer-producer for the CNN Newsroom. She holds a bachelor’s degree in journalism from California State University, Northridge, and a master’s degree in education from Mercer University in Georgia.
(CNN) - I’m a newswoman, tried and true. Journalist, news junkie, news hound, call me what you like. So when I decided three years ago to pursue a master’s degree in education, family and friends thought I was crazy. Having an advanced degree was something I had always wanted, so I figured why not earn a degree in a profession that I could possibly see myself doing one day? Two years of night classes and a few months as a student teacher seemed easy enough, and then I would have another career option under my belt. I thought of teacher and journalist as practically the same job - just a different audience.
So I embarked on the amazing journey, and a journey it was. But what I didn’t realize were the things I learned during my time as a student teacher in a suburban Atlanta middle school were eye-opening, humbling, and little did I know, would truly change my life and my job as a journalist forever. The way I see the world has changed dramatically, and I have a whole new appreciation for the profession that many take for granted.
Here are six lessons I learned when I jumped from one career to the classroom:
No matter how prepared you think you are, you’re not prepared
I was raised in the classroom of Mrs. S my mother, a career educator, taught me everything I needed to know about life right from the realms of her school. My aunt is a teacher, my cousins and my sister. The love of teaching practically runs through my veins. So when graduate school required me to complete a four-month stint as a student teacher, I thought I was so ready. Years of papers, classroom observations and some of the best professors and peers a student could ask for equipped me for life in the classroom. But in reality, I’m not sure anyone can truly be prepared for what an actual classroom is like. I would have never considered myself a novice, but walking into that seventh-grade classroom in January was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life.
Befriend the people who (really) matter
After nearly a decade in the news business, my first day at school came with all the nervous feelings any new job would have. Only this time, I actually had the petrifying power to alter a child’s life permanently. As I stuck my yellow visitor badge to my freshly ironed blouse, I was greeted with smiling faces and inquisitive looks. I know running through their minds were questions about why the “CNN lady” would want to be a teacher. They would soon find out that my passion for news carried over to my time as a teacher, too. I discovered almost instantly that the lunch ladies, custodians, secretaries, resource officers and librarians are the ones who keep a school running. Unlike CNN, where oftentimes you must look up the corporate ladder for help, schools operate as families in which every member, no matter his or her job status, plays a pivotal role in the operation of the school.
Middle schools can be war zones, as I found out, and you’re going to need some people in the trenches with you. Within my first two weeks, there was a broken nose incident, a chocolate pudding explosion and an index-card shortage that had me knocking on doors. I probably talked to the school principal only two or three times while I was there, but the men and women on staff became my heroes.
Always have a contingency plan
A few weeks into my student teaching, as my time as the sole teacher grew imminent, I decided to incorporate some new online tools into my social studies lesson plans. In graduate school, teacher candidates were . Prezis, Weeblys and Wikis were drilled into our heads, and since computers had been an active part of my own education from an early age, I felt comfortable jumping right in.
But just as I was getting into the core of my material one afternoon, the Internet crashed. As the seconds ticked by and I tried to resurrect the lesson, students began to lose focus, and I felt myself losing them. This became one of my greatest lessons of the experience. No matter how fabulous or indestructible you think your lesson plan is, you should always have a Plan B. The schools of tomorrow are going to be equipped with state-of-the-art technology that fits the lifestyle and social culture of your students. But none of that helps when the technology doesn’t work at the exact moment 30 kids are staring at you. You may hear book-free schools are the wave of the future, but in reality, old-fashioned textbooks work just fine in a pinch.
There will never be enough time
Teaching is the most-exhausting job I’ve ever done. I learned immediately that comfortable shoes are worth their weight in gold. A busy day in the newsroom, for example, is hour after hour of breaking news: I worked a 16-hour day during the 2008 presidential election. Last year, we learned of Whitney Houston’s death five minutes before my show started. It’s unpredictable and intense.
But in the education world, it’s like breaking news happens every day. I arrived at school most days at 7:30 a.m. For the next nine hours, my cooperating teacher - the woman kind enough to let me student teach in her classroom - and I ran from o making copies, returning parent phone calls and e-mails, department meetings, discipline issues, maintaining order in the classroom and hallway, bus duty, assemblies and food fights. That doesn’t even include my No. 1 job - actually teaching students the required material for those intimidating high-stakes standardized tests. And don’t even think about using the restroom anytime you want. Nope. That too has to be planned, and usually that means holding it.
We think about the unthinkable
We’ve all had the tedious experience of being part of a fire drill. Growing up in California, I even had the privilege of earthquake drills. But I was in no way prepared the first time the announcement came across my classroom intercom: “We are now in lockdown.” A flood of thoughts and emotions ran through my mind. What do we do? Is this real? Is this a drill? Luckily, my cooperating teacher had been through this many times before. The door was locked, the lights turned off and the students gathered in the corner opposite the windows. Twenty-five young faces looked at me for reassurance, and I struggled to give any.
Once, it was drug dogs checking the lockers. Another time, it was a gunman on the loose at a nearby grocery store. A third time was simply a drill. There’s something very normal about preparing for an act of Mother Nature, but how do you even begin to prepare for a gunman in your school? This is , and it still gives me the chills.
It is the most rewarding job you will ever do
In recent months,
what they are asked to do. From the brave teachers of Sandy Hook Elementary who died trying to shield their students from a gunman to the Oklahoma teachers who quite literally stared down a tornado, teachers are no longer men and women who stand in front of a chalkboard. They’re counselors, mentors, nurses and first responders. So despite the sore feet and uphill battles, it was all worth it.
On my last day of school, three of my students serenaded the class with a song written for me. I cried because I knew I had changed my life and theirs. To every teacher out there, thank you for letting me be a part of your world for a short time. It has inspired me to be a better person in all aspects of my life.
Sinclair Wood's student decorated the classroom to say good-bye.
My mother still comes home each and every day with white chalkboard dust on her clothes. Her passion for what she does is evident, and I can only hope to have that passion in my career at CNN. I’m not sure where the road of life will take me, but if it does steer me toward teaching one day, I’ll know I’ll be more than a glorified baby sitter with summers off. I’ll be one of the lucky ones who see the change in the world I’ve helped to create.
The opinions expressed are solely those of Heather Sinclair Wood.
on Twitter
CNN’s Schools of Thought blog is a place for parents, educators and students to learn about and discuss what's happening in education. We're curious about what's happening before kindergarten, through college and beyond. Have a story to tell? Contact us at
Follow: @CNNSchools
Related: Student NewsCNN Student News is ten minutes of commercial-free, cost free news for middle and high school classrooms.
It is available on line on our website, as a free downloadable podcast on iTunes and on HLN at 4:00 a.m. ET weekdays during the school year.
on Twitter
Thanks for reaching out!
This high school's "Uptown Funk" video made
How can adults manage conversations with young kids about complicated issues? These lessons are tried and true.
RT : I went to a for-profit college and my degree is worthless
"Wasting time on the Internet" is now a college course. Good job! You're already earning an A!
Favorite Videos
Recent Posts
<nWidgetBaseURI = "http://i./cnn/.element/widget"; var cnn_sharebarconfig={"url":"http:\/\/n.com\/\/from-career-to-classroom-6-things-i-learned-as-a-student-teacher\/","analytics":"o","platform":"d","instances":2,"getUpdatedURL":"","plugincodes":{"facebook":"","googleplus":"","twitter":"

我要回帖

更多关于 i am a student who 的文章

随机推荐