求教英语酷派大神f2刷机教程qwq急求

qwq求大神看看这个作文该怎么写,如图_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,101,447贴子:
qwq求大神看看这个作文该怎么写,如图收藏
英渣,能给个范文不,求指导,感激不尽
有人吗有人么,自顶功能get√
只能说很变态
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或裁决幻灭8c
安妮,我有一点紧张,在下周一我必须读完一本书并做一个报告
下面有吗QWQ
有,要的话我马上发来
需要QWQ英语渣酷爱跪了
那听起来不错啊但我的阅读速度很慢首先快速阅读,得到主要意思,不要一个单词一个单词的读完,读首句(领导文段句)
然后呢QWQ求全文
before and after前后
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急求英语大神啊_动漫吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,036,365贴子:
急求英语大神啊
马上要四六级考试了,看...
实在搞不懂语法,也没兴...
给个翻译呗
说说考试地点,万一一个...
有大神知道这软件怎么用吗
在线,坐等!
一、Vocabulary and structure
(一共10题,每题1分。)
1.【70579】Aristotle, the philosopher of ancient Greece, thought that the _____ was based in the heart. A. headB. brainC. thoughtD. mind
2.【70652】The government has _____ itself to improving health education.A. committedB. doneC. madeD. commissioned
3.【70656】It was a long time before I could _____ him _____ accepting the job.A. persuade … toB. persuade … fromC. advise … toD. dissuade … from
4.【70781】You are _____ to my dictionary. Whenever you need it, just tell me.A. welcomeB. comparableC. convenientD. relative
5.【70787】The young man who saw the car _____ into the river telephoned the police station.A. plungeB. plungedC. was plungingD. to plunge
6.【70809】When they _____ the bus, the boys and girls were carrying sandwiches and wine.A. boardB. boardedC. board onD. boarded on
7.【70829】As usual, _____ man was given his individual assignment.A. everyB. eachC. allD. both
8.【70842】We're going to _____ with _____ today, aren't we?A. the tea…the SmithsB. tea…those SmithsC. a tea…a SmithD. tea…the Smiths
9.【70906】The sudden death of the _____ President filled the whole country with sorrow.A. respectfulB. respectableC. respectiveD. respecting
10.【70927】The little fox was not clever enough to miss _____ by the hunter.A. catchingB. caughtC. being caughtD. to be caught
二、Dialogues
(一共10题,每题1分。)
1.【71172】-- Hello. I'd like to speak to Mr. Reynolds. -- _____.A. I'm sorry he's not in right nowB. No, you can'tC. Sorry, you can'tD. Ok, go on
2.【71180】-- May I see the menu, please?-- _____.A. This is the menu, sirB. Yes, please go onC. Here you are, sirD. Of course, sir
3.【71199】-- Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. -- _____ A. I am Wendy.B. I heard about you.C. Nice to meet you.D. Ok.
4.【71200】-- I hope you're enjoying your stay here. -- _____.A. Thank you.B. That's all right.C. Not at all.D. Yes, I like it here very much.
5.【71201】-- My plane leaves at 7:25. -- _____A. OK.B. Well, goodbye and have a good trip!C. Why tell me?D. Remember to look me up.
6.【71219】-- Congratulations on your success-- _____A. Thank you very much.B. Oh, no, no.C. No, I didn't do very well.D. Sorry, I couldn't be any better.
7.【74063】-- Hello, this is Ted. May I speak to Peter? -- _____.A. Yes, waitB. I don't know if he's inC. Just a minute, please. I'll see if he's inD. Yes, I am Ted
8.【74067】-- Thank you for a wonderful meal. -- _____A. It's not good.B. It's just simple meal.C. I'm glad you enjoyed it.D. You are so nice.
9.【74068】-- Thank you for a very enjoyable evening. -- _____A. Don't mention it. I hope you can come again soon. B. Oh, I know.C. Yes, I agree.D. Yes, I think so, too.
10.【74070】-- I'm afraid I spilled coffee on the tablecloth. -- _____A. No, don't mention it.B. That's good.C. Oh, don't worry about it.D. Oh, no, no.
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【悟饭】求教英语补习qwq。。。_渭南高级中学吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,097贴子:
【悟饭】求教英语补习qwq。。。收藏
英语现在老在扯后腿,想补课又不知道怎么补,补课貌似也就是补语法吧?单选也就十五分,,提升不大呢。求教英语应该怎么补呢?有沐有补上来的大神呢。顺便再求个补课老师或者机构。
高中国际班好吗,个性化定制,中西教育结合,小班教学.
天朝水表镇楼。
你早干什么去了。
你早干什么去了。
这踏吗啥时候了都。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神f1刷机教程 的文章

随机推荐