七年级选词填空
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢1.The store sells many great school things.We can b_____ some here.2.作文两篇①假设你是李明,写给美国的汤姆叔叔,信的内容包括:1)我的母亲叫什么.她多大年龄.2)她的生日是几月几日.我为她买了什么作为生日礼物.3)他喜欢(做)什么.她的职业4)我的母亲非常有趣的,我非常爱她.②以“My English Teacher"为题.Name:Susan White.Birthday:September 28th.Age23 Favorite sports:ping-pongFavorite food:chickenFavorite color:white给财富悬赏32分!
瓜皮圣者61
1.buy2①Dear Uncle Tom:How do you do?My mother will have her 40th birthday.So my mother,Miss Zhang LIli(这里可以随便发挥,名字随意啦) want to invite(邀请) you to come to our birthday party.Of course,I bought a present(礼物) for her.She likes going shopping,and purses(钱包) are her favorite things.She is a officer(办公职员).My mother is interesting,she often makes me laugh(大笑).I love her very much!Best wishes!Yours,Li Ming② My Ehglish TeacherI'm a student.I love my Ehglish teacher a lot.She is a beautiful girl,a young girl and she is also a fashion(时尚的).She has 2 big eyes,a wide mouth,a small nose and long black hair.She is so(如此) beautiful that(以至于) we all like her.Her name is Susan White.Her birthday is September 28th.She is 23-year-old.She likes ping-pong best.She often goes to KFC(肯德基) for lunch.So she likes chicken best.She often wears a white coat and a pair of white pants.We konw she likes white.She is my Ehglish teacher.Are you interested in(对……感兴趣) her?也许写的不是很好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.buy 买2.这个作文不是很简单吗,只要把提纲的东西罗列好就ok啦,当然在文章中加些连接词会更好eg: of course .......作文1:前三点应该挺简单的,最后一句 my mother is really interested ,I love her very much.中间句型:my...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 she likes 的文章

随机推荐