she couldn't ride on bikea bike then.

完形填空(每小题1.5分,共30分)It was a normal summer night, humidity(潮湿)hung in the thick air. The only sound was my sister’s heavy __36__ from the bed next to me. I couldn’t go to _37__, partly because of my cold and partly because of my __38__ for the next day. My mum had said that tomorrow was going to be a __39__ .
Sweat stuck to my aching body. Finally, I gathered enough __40__ to sit up. I looked out of my small window into the night. There was a big bright __41__ hanging in the sky, giving off a magic glow.
My sister turned over as though she was as light as air. Why could she sleep soundly? Why wasn’t she __42__ too? Did she know about tomorrow?
I couldn’t stand the __43__ anymore, so I did what I always do to make myself feel better. I went to the __44__ and picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste. Pouring the red paste onto the brush, I cleaned back and forth, up and down.
Then I walked downstairs to look for some __45__of movement, some life. Gladiator, my cat,__46__ me as he meowed(猫叫)his sad song. He was on the old orange couch (长沙发), sitting up on his front legs, 47 something to happen. He looked at me as if to say, “I’m __48__, pet me. I need a good hug.” Even the couch begged me to sit on it.
In one movement I settled down onto the soft 49. This couch represented my birth, my parents’ marriage, and hundreds of other little __50__.
As I held Gladiator, my heart started beating heavily. My mind was __51__ with questions: What’s life? Am I really alive? Are you listening to me? Every time I moved my hand down Gladiator’s body, I had a __52__ each touch sang a different song.
I forgot all about the __53__ and the next day’s surprise. The __54__ was so full of warmth and silence that I sank into its arms. Falling asleep with the big cat in my arms, I felt all my worries __55__ move away. 【小题1】A.murmuringB.breathing C.cryingD.thinking【小题2】A.sleepB.workC.studyD.rest【小题3】A.interpretationsB.plansC.arrangementsD.expectations【小题4】A.surpriseB.hopeC.successD.failure【小题5】A.energyB.ideasC.strengthD.stamps【小题6】A.cloudB.starC.sunD.moon【小题7】A.thrillingB.sweatingC.sleepingD.speaking【小题8】A.silenceB.coldC.pressureD.pain【小题9】A.sitting-roomB.kitchenC.bathroomD.waiting-room【小题10】A.sightsB.signsC.signalsD.notices【小题11】A.interested B.pleased C.remindedD.frightened【小题12】A.begging forB.asking forC.admiring forD.waiting for【小题13】A.lonely B.shyC.friendlyD.lively【小题14】A.bedB.couch C.catD.bad【小题15】A.peopleB.animalsC.eventsD.pets【小题16】A.floodedB.applaudingC.satisfiedD.knocked【小题17】A.strangeB.difficultC.newD.noble【小题18】A.coldB.mindC.timeD.heat【小题19】A.familyB.atmosphereC.heartD.bed【小题20】A.completelyB.slowlyC.suddenlyD.partly - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:完形填空(每小题1.5分,共30分)It was a normal summer night, humidity(潮湿)hung in the thick air. The only sound was my sister’s heavy __36__ from the bed next to me. I couldn’t go to _37__, partly because of my cold and partly because of my __38__ for the next day. My mum had said that tomorrow was going to be a __39__ .
Sweat stuck to my aching body. Finally, I gathered enough __40__ to sit up. I looked out of my small window into the night. There was a big bright __41__ hanging in the sky, giving off a magic glow.
My sister turned over as though she was as light as air. Why could she sleep soundly? Why wasn’t she __42__ too? Did she know about tomorrow?
I couldn’t stand the __43__ anymore, so I did what I always do to make myself feel better. I went to the __44__ and picked up my toothbrush and toothpaste. Pouring the red paste onto the brush, I cleaned back and forth, up and down.
Then I walked downstairs to look for some __45__of movement, some life. Gladiator, my cat,__46__ me as he meowed(猫叫)his sad song. He was on the old orange couch (长沙发), sitting up on his front legs, 47 something to happen. He looked at me as if to say, “I’m __48__, pet me. I need a good hug.” Even the couch begged me to sit on it.
In one movement I settled down onto the soft 49. This couch represented my birth, my parents’ marriage, and hundreds of other little __50__.
As I held Gladiator, my heart started beating heavily. My mind was __51__ with questions: What’s life? Am I really alive? Are you listening to me? Every time I moved my hand down Gladiator’s body, I had a __52__ each touch sang a different song.
I forgot all about the __53__ and the next day’s surprise. The __54__ was so full of warmth and silence that I sank into its arms. Falling asleep with the big cat in my arms, I felt all my worries __55__ move away. 【小题1】A.murmuringB.breathing C.cryingD.thinking【小题2】A.sleepB.workC.studyD.rest【小题3】A.interpretationsB.plansC.arrangementsD.expectations【小题4】A.surpriseB.hopeC.successD.failure【小题5】A.energyB.ideasC.strengthD.stamps【小题6】A.cloudB.starC.sunD.moon【小题7】A.thrillingB.sweatingC.sleepingD.speaking【小题8】A.silenceB.coldC.pressureD.pain【小题9】A.sitting-roomB.kitchenC.bathroomD.waiting-room【小题10】A.sightsB.signsC.signalsD.notices【小题11】A.interested B.pleased C.remindedD.frightened【小题12】A.begging forB.asking forC.admiring forD.waiting for【小题13】A.lonely B.shyC.friendlyD.lively【小题14】A.bedB.couch C.catD.bad【小题15】A.peopleB.animalsC.eventsD.pets【小题16】A.floodedB.applaudingC.satisfiedD.knocked【小题17】A.strangeB.difficultC.newD.noble【小题18】A.coldB.mindC.timeD.heat【小题19】A.familyB.atmosphereC.heartD.bed【小题20】A.completelyB.slowlyC.suddenlyD.partly完形填空(每小题1.5分,共30分)It was a normal summer night, humidity(潮湿)hung in the thick air. The only sound was my sister’s heavy __36__ from the bed next to me. I couldn’t go to _37__, partly because of my cold and partly because of my __38__ for the next day. My mum had said that tomorrow was going to be a __39__ .
Then I walked downstairs to look for some __45__of movement, some life. Gladiator, my cat,&__46__ me as he meowed(猫叫)his sad song. He was on the old orange couch (长沙发), sitting up on his front legs, &&47 &&something to happen. He looked at me as if to say, “I’m __48__, pet me. I need a good hug.” Even the couch begged me to sit on it.
In one movement I settled down onto the soft &&49&. This couch represented my birth, my parents’ marriage, and hundreds of other little __50__.
I forgot all about the __53__ and the next day’s surprise. The __54__ was so full of warmth and silence that I sank into its arms. Falling asleep with the big cat in my arms, I felt all my worries __55__ move away. 【小题1】A.murmuringB.breathing C.cryingD.thinking【小题2】A.sleepB.workC.studyD.rest【小题3】A.interpretationsB.plansC.arrangementsD.expectations【小题4】A.surpriseB.hopeC.successD.failure【小题5】A.energyB.ideasC.strengthD.stamps【小题6】A.cloudB.starC.sunD.moon【小题7】A.thrillingB.sweatingC.sleepingD.speaking【小题8】A.silenceB.coldC.pressureD.pain【小题9】A.sitting-roomB.kitchenC.bathroomD.waiting-room【小题10】A.sightsB.signsC.signalsD.notices【小题11】A.interested B.pleased C.remindedD.frightened【小题12】A.begging forB.asking forC.admiring forD.waiting for【小题13】A.lonely B.shyC.friendlyD.lively【小题14】A.bedB.couch C.catD.bad【小题15】A.peopleB.animalsC.eventsD.pets【小题16】A.floodedB.applaudingC.satisfiedD.knocked【小题17】A.strangeB.difficultC.newD.noble【小题18】A.coldB.mindC.timeD.heat【小题19】A.familyB.atmosphereC.heartD.bed【小题20】A.completelyB.slowlyC.suddenlyD.partly科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】B【小题2】A【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】C【小题6】D【小题7】B【小题8】C【小题9】C【小题10】B【小题11】D【小题12】D【小题13】A【小题14】B【小题15】C【小题16】A【小题17】C【小题18】D【小题19】B【小题20】B解析略知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心江苏省如东县2016届春季高考模拟英语试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
江苏省如东县2016届春季高考模拟英语试题
||暂无简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量4709821
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?