关于沈阳食物方面的英语作文,理财不用懂太多太多,初一水平

一、“save electricity”为题写一篇英语作文 不用写太多,初一水平就够了二、翻译下列句子1.鼠标与电脑相连.我家的电视与电脑相连.2.他家的电视在某种程度上像一台电脑.3.我们生活在一个离不开电的世界.4.他们不能像说汉语一样把英语说好.5.她今天看起来很傻.注意:以上两题禁止用翻译软件
1 The mouse connect to the computer. The TV which is in my home is connecting to computer.2 In a way, His TV
seems like a computer.3 We are living in a world which can not without computer.4 They can not speek English as well as Chinese.4 She looks so stupid today. 希望帮助到你~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码城市分站:
温馨提示:如需咨询中考一对一辅导/中考补习提分课程,请直接拨打京翰教育全国免费电话400-810-8982,听到语音提示后请与咨询老师直接通话。感谢您的来电!
当前位置: >
2011年沈阳中考英语作文整体分析
来源:网络整理
作者:佚名
京翰教育校区查询
  今年和去年不同,是半命题作文,题目为&地理学科是____&,题干中还给出了几个选项供考生选择,如&有用的&,&有趣的&,&有必要的&,&令人烦躁的&,&没有用的&等。
  对于这种情况,许多考生表示不意外,因为平时做题、练习时常会见到,但是面对这篇英语作文,很多考生反映很难下笔。
  一位英语老师分析说:&今年的英语作文在题型上很常见,平时学生的练习很多。不过这道题是有难度的。 &&首先,对于学生的知识面要求很宽,地理不是中考的考试科目,学生学习地理知识相对较少。再有学生见到陌生的内容,在组织语言上就有些困难了。 &
  虽然今年中考的英语作文有些难度,但是这位英语老师表示,只要把提示里要求的内容写全,需要填写的形容词填好,并提炼出自己的观点,语言有逻辑性,再加上一些连接词,就会得很好的分数。
&&&&特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,京翰中考网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
初中一年级:
初中二年级:
初中三年级:
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行关于食物的英语文章
来源:  17:26:42 【】 
关于食物的英语文章1、 On the contrary , the courses are exquisitely prepared. so chinese enjoy the dining atomsphere most.相反2、 when he went back to itali, he tried to make dumplings by himself , but unfortunatly, he forgot how to put the piling in to the dough, thus , he just sprayed them on the surface of the pizza and baked it.3、There are countless reasons to prove the strengh of chinese cusine, here i just pick three of them to show the advantage of the chinese cusine.   chinese take pride in their food culture just as french do. to taste a dish , what would you care most, the nutrition of the ingredients , the taste of the dish , the atomsphere you enjoy or the fun you may have when you are eating. The way i see it, chiese pay more attention to the atomsphere. it is easy to prove . Just think of how many things do you take during the spring festival dinner. people talk ,laugh ,but seldom eat. They spend most of the time on drinking and toasting. My father say that he cannot eat anthing after several bouts of wine. Can we say dishes made during the Spring Festival not dilicious ? On the contrary , the courses are exquisitely prepared. so chinese enjoy the dining atomsphere most.  there has been a heat debate about what kind of cuisine is the best in the world. some say french cuisine, others say italian cuisine, still some say Thai cuisine. As for me, chinese cuisine is the best. i have three points to support my view.  Firstly, chinese cuisine can be categorize into eight items, namely, Lu Yue , Chuan ,Xiang, Ming , Zhe, Su, Hui. moreover, there are various subtypes under the eight items. Secondly, chinese cuisine is a important communication tool. a good numer of business or deal get done and gratidudes or apology are readily accepted during the dinning . last but not the least , chinese cuisine has a long history which seldom countries have had. There is a popular joke enjoyed by both people from home and abroad. We are know pizza, but where does it come from. You may quickly respose that it originate from Itali. While some say it derives from china. back to Tang dynasty(618-907AD), a italian saw chinese people put the filling into the thin flat dough to make dumplings. when he went back to itali, he tried to make dumplings by himself , but unfortunatly, he forgot how to put the piling in to the dough, thus , he just sprayed them on the surface of the pizza and baked it. Naturally the first pizza came into being.  There are countless reasons to prove the strengh of chinese cusine, here i just pick three of them to show the advantage of the chinese cusine.  some people may ask why chinese food cannot enjoyed by the people across the world while western food has already penetrating to the heart of chnese dietary habbit. i admit that there is a distavantage right here. however why we don't see things from anther angle, just the diversity of chinese food make it impossible to be globalized. can we people in differnt only speak a language, lead the same lifestyle and our offerspring be born in the same color. Obviously ,the answer is no. it's the diversity that makes the world full of wonder . even the western food does a lot change in itself in order to care to the special need of differnt peoples. Above all, chinese food can never be golobalized, if it did , then our world would be ruled by machine. &1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:25:02)?&&( 14:39:12)?&&( 14:38:38)?&&( 14:37:15)?&&( 14:12:13)?&&( 14:11:24)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-

我要回帖