be英语二完形填空练什么英语二完形填空练什么n英语填空

英语选词填空 be used for ,be used to doing/n.be used as ,used to ,use…to…I____water the flowers,but now I often water the trees._____you_____the life here?We_____the chopsticks_____eat noodles.The_____kind of pen_____writing more clearly.____they_____the meeting rooms last year?
第一楼的严重错误,第二楼的正确,在此附上翻译I(used to)water the flowers,but now I often water the trees.我过去常常给花浇水,现在常给树浇水(Are)you(used to)the life here?你习惯这里的生活吗We(use)the chopsticks(to)eat noodles.我们用筷子吃面条( use...to..用.做.)The kind of pen(is used for)writing more clearly.这种钢笔是为的写的更清楚(be used for用来做什么,表示目的)(Were)they(used as)the meeting rooms last year?它们(这几间屋子)去年被用作会议室了吗?be used as被用作为.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I(used to)water the flowers,but now I often water the trees.(Are)you(used to)the life here?We(use)the chopsticks(to)eat noodles.The kind of pen(is used for)writing more clearly.(Were)they(used as)the meeting rooms last year?
1.used to 表示过去2.Are
use to 表示习惯3.use
to 表示用途4.is used for
表示用途5.Did used to 表示是否去过
扫描下载二维码The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.Beiarn的海词问答与网友补充:
Beiarn的相关资料:
相关词典网站:So don’t be afraid to press Ctrl + N (or Command + N) and start anew.
所以不要害怕按下Ctrl+N(或Command+N)重新开始。
Consequently, if another application system A n+1 must be integrated, it will require that 2n new interfaces be generated, documented, tested, and maintained.
因此,如果另一个应用程序系统 A(第 n+1 个)必须集成进来,将需要产生、文档化、测试和维护 2n 个新的接口。
In some cases, the excessive loading of Ruby objects can actually be slower than dealing with the N+1 problem — particularly if every object does not have the entire tree traversed.
在一些情况下,过多地加载 Ruby 对象有可能会比处理 N+1 问题还要缓慢 — 尤其是当每个对象并没有被整个树遍历时。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 be of n 单项填空 的文章

随机推荐