| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年河南中考英语:A:&Morning,&Tina.&Did&you&enjoy&your&holiday..&…补全对话及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2015年河南中考英语:A:&Morning,&Tina.&Did&you&enjoy&your&holiday..&…补全对话及答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 22:45:23
六、补全对话(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)&&&&& 根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。A: Morning, Tina. Did you enjoy your holiday in the country last week?B: Yes, I really had a lot of fun there.A:Great! 76.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: With some of my friends.A:77.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? In a hotel?B: No. We camped in a mountain village. And we cooked our meals over an open fire.A:Sounds wonderful. How was the weather there?B:78.&&&&&&&&&&& . When we took a walk in the countryside, we met some villagers and had tea & with them.A:79.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?B: Yes. I will bring you some pictures tomorrow. By the way, what did you do last weekend?A: 80.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Wow, pretty cool. I believe you had a great time, too.参考答案:& 76.Who(m) did you go there with&&&&&& Who(m) did you enjoy your holiday with&&&&&& With whom did you go there &&&&&&& ...&&& 77. Where did you stay&&& 78. It was fine/ sunny/ ...&&&&&& The weather was fine/ sunny/ very good/ not bad&&&&&&& ...&&& 79. Did you take photos/ pictures&&&&&& Did you take any/a few/many/a lot of photos / pictures&&&&&&& ...&&& 80. I cooked some delicious food for my father’s birthday&&&&&& ...&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
阅读对话,判断正(T)误(F)。&
A:&What&did&you&do&on&your&National&Day&holiday,&Jim?&&&&&&&&B:&I&went&to&Beijing&and&visited&my&friends.&&&&&&&A:&What&did&you&do&with&your&friends?&&&&&&&&&B:&We&went&to&the&Great&Wall.&I&was&very&tired&but&happy.&What&about&you,&Tom?&&&&&&&&A:&I&watched&a&Japanese&cartoon&with&my&cousin&at&home&and&had&a&lot&of&nice&food.&&&&&&&B:&Did&you&have&a&good&time?&&&&&&&&A:&Yes,&I&did.&&&&&&&&B:&I&had&a&good&time&too.&&&&&&&(&&&& )&1.&Today&is&National&Day&holiday.&&&&&&&&(&&&&&)&2.&Jim&went&to&the&Great&Wall&with&his&friends.&&&&&&(&&&&&)&3.&Jim&was&very&happy&and&not&tired.&&&&&&&&(&&&&&)&4.&Tom&watched&a film&in&the&cinema&on&his&holiday.&&&&&&&(&&&&&)&5.&Tom&and&Jim&had&a&good&time.&&
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1-5: &F& T& F& F& T
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】You may love to see tigers at the zoo. B...
You may love to see tigers at the zoo. But what if you had to stay with one on a boat on the open sea for over 200
days? Life of Pi&&少年派的奇幻漂流》 the movie from American Chinese director , Li An, tells an amazing story.Pi is a boy. He lives happily with his family in a beautiful Indian town. His father has a zoo, so Pi knows a lot about animals.But one day, his father decides to move to Canada. He will sell all his animals there. The family begin to sail on the Pacific with all the zoo animals.
But a big storm (暴风雨) hits their ship at night. Finally, Pi finds the only survivors ( 生存者) are himself and a large tiger called Parker on an 8-meter boat.
To keep himself alive, Pi has to keep feeding the tiger so that he himself is not eaten. He tries to get on
well with the tiger during a 227-day sail on the sea.
The movie is from a Canadian writer Yann Martels book of the same name. The book has sold 7 million copies worldwide. It discusses not only hope but also relationship(关系) between humans and nature. It took Li An four years to make the movie.
He also used 3D for his first time. He hopes the movie will make
the people think. Life of Pi opened in Chinese theaters on November 22, 2012. 1. Where does Pi’s father decide to move?  2.What happens when they sail on the Pacific at night?  3.Why does Pi have to keep feeding the tiger?  4.What does the movie discuss?  5. How long did it take Li An to make the movie?  
1.He decides to move to Canada
2.A big storm hits their ship.
3.Because he wants to keep himself alive.
4.Not only hope but also relationship between humans and nature.
【解析】
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。
& &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。
& 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 &
& &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。
& &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。
& &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 &&
& &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。
& &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
相关试题推荐
My favorite TV program is a reality show called Survivor (幸存者). It isn’t on TV at the moment
last year.
In the show, two teams of people are taken to a (an)
2. . All of them have to sleep
because there aren’t any houses or hotels. They usually choose 4.
really useful like a toothbrush since they can only
one thing with them. The people also have to find food and they spend a lot of time fishing and collecting fruit from the 6. . Every week one person has to
7.. At the end, there are only two people on the island and one of them is chosen
the winner..I really like Survivor because it’s very
and the people have to do things like hunting for food. I really
10. myself when I watch it. I don’t want to be on the show, however, I like living in a house!  
A:Hello, Betty.
What did you do last summer vacation?B: I visited my uncle.A: 1.
. B: They live in Dalian, a beautiful city.A: 2.
. B: I stayed there for a week. 3.
. A: No, I haven’t. But I’m going to spend a holiday there.B: You’d better go to Dalian in summer. So you can enjoy swimming in the sea..A: 4.
I will go there this summer vacation.B: 5.
. A: By plane 
情景反应。(共5分;每小题1分)从方框中选择恰当的句子,完成下面的对话》 [ A middle student and her mother are visiting the security education show(安全教育展). ]M: Come on, darling, so many pictures here.S: 1.
M: Traffic safety.S: Sounds boring.M: 2.
S: Maybe. Oh! Mum, look at this picture, a boy is hit by a car when he is running across the road.
M: So it is!S: 4.
. That helps us stay safe from danger.M: Yes, better safe than sorry. Let’s go to another hall to learn more about how to protect ourselves.S:
Let’s go.A. Good idea.
B. How terrible!C. It’s my pleasure.
D. What are they about? E. What do you think of them?
F. But it has meaning to everyone.G. I think we are supposed to follow traffic rules. 
There would be a school party on Friday evening. The girls were talking about what they were going to wear.“I’m going to wear a black dress, so everybody will notice me,” said Emily. “How about you, Linda?” “I’m not sure. Maybe jeans, an old shirt, and a hat. People will notice me more than you!” Linda said.“But what are the boys going to do in the party?” asked Jane. “Do you remember the last school party, last year? They just stood there, and we girls had to dance by ourselves!”“I hear that some of the boys learnt how to dance this summer. Maybe it’ll be better this time,” said Mary. The party was held on Friday evening,groups of students arrived.The music began.The girls stood in a line on the side,and the boys on another side.Mr Green,their teacher,tired to get them together,but failed,After a while, “I don’t want to stand here the whole time.The party is only for two hours,It’ll be over soon.” He started to dance.All the others watched him.Then David asked Emily if she wanted to dance.The Jack and Linda. Then,all began to dance.Soon there were more dancers than watchers.1.How long would the party last?A. On Friday evening
B. For one hour
C. For two hours
D. for three hours2. What kind of clothes was Emily going to wear?A.
black dress.
C. An old shirt.
D. Jeans, and old shirt and a hat.3.How did Emily and Linda dance in the school last year?A. They danced by themselves.
B. They didn’t dance.
C. They danced with their teachers
D. They danced with the boys.4.How did the boys spend the summer holiday according to the passage?A. They watched TV.
B. They went swimming
C. They learned to dance.
D. They went climbing5.Which is not mentioned in this passage?A. There would be a school party on Friday evening.B. The boys and the girls stood together and watched their teacher dance.C. Their teacher asked them to dance together.D. Jack and Linda danced together. 
Donald was not very good at math. He couldn’t understand the teacher’s explanations. Even when the teacher explained something a second time, Donald Still couldn’t understand it.“Never mind.” Donald told himse1f, “I’m quite good at other subjects. I’ll cheat in the math exam to get a good grade, then I won’t be in trouble. ” “I’ll sit next to the boy who does best in math,” he thought, “and copy down this answers.” The day of the exam came, and Donald sat next to Tommy, who was always at the top of the class in math. Donald carefully copied Tommy’s answers onto his own exam paper. At the end the exam, the teacher collected the papers and graded them in time.
Then she said, “well, boys and girls, I’ve decided to give a prize to the student who got the highest grade. It’s difficult for me to decide who I’ll give the prize to one of them.”
The students were surprised when they heard this. They said, “That’s not fair. They got the same grade.”
“That’s true.” the teacher said, “However, Tommy’s answer to Question 18 was ‘I don’t know’ while Dona1d’s was ‘Neither do I ’ .”1. Donald wanted to cheat because
.A. he didn’t do well in any subjects
B. his teacher didn’t explain things wellC. he wanted to get a good grade in math
D he was good at math2. Donald
during the exam.A. sat behind Tommy
B. copied from Tommy
C. asked the teacher for help
D. didn’t copy others3.The students were surprised because
.A. they thought the teacher unfair
B. Donald did as well as TommyC. the teacher would give them a prize
D.Donald did better than Tommy4. The teacher decided to give the prize to
C. both Tommy and Donald
D. either Donald or Tommy5. We can infer〈推断)
.A. Donald may study hard at math
B. the teacher may criticize(批评) DonaldC. Tommy may share the prize with other students
D.Tommy may not study hard 
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.当前位置:
>>>— What did you do on your holiday?— I _skiing.[ ]A. goB...
— What did you do on your holiday?— I&&&&&& _&skiing.
A. go&&&&B. goes&&&&C. went
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:小考真题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“— What did you do on your holiday?— I _skiing.[ ]A. goB...”主要考查你对&&一般将来时&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般将来时
一般将来时:表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,也表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。 由“助动词will+动词原形”构成。“be going to+动词原形”结构是将来时的另一种形式,表示将要发生的事或者事先经过考虑打算去做某事。 例:We will go to Shanghai next year. 明年我们要去上海。&&&&&& &&We are going to have a football match tomorrow. 我们明天要举行一场足球比赛。&&&&&& & Tom is going to have a bath. 汤姆要去洗澡了。 一般将来时常见结构:1、will / shall + 动词原形(否定句在will/shall后加not)will 常简略为 'll,并与主语连写在一起,如: I'll,she'll,he'll,it'll,we'll,you'll,they'll。一般疑问句如用will you…?其简略答语须是Yes,I will或 No,I won't;如用 Shall I…?(较少见)其简略答语须是 Yes,I shall.或 No, I shall not.这种方法一般单纯地表示将来某个时间将要发生的动作或存在的状态。will用于各种人称;shall只用于第一人称。 例如 :I will / shall go to visit him next week. 下周我将去拜访他。What time shall we go there tomorrow? 明天我们几点去那儿?2、be going to 动词原形be going to 相当于一个助动词(其中be有人称和数的变化),与它后面的动词原形一起构成谓语。用来表示近期将要发生的动作以及计划、安排和打算要做的事。例如:There is going to be a football match this afternoon.今天下午将有一场足球赛。I‘m going to go to the park. 我将要去公园。常用结构:1、用于"I expect, I'm sure, I think, I wonder宾语从句"中。Don't worry about the exam. I'm sure you'll pass.不要担心这次考试,我确信你会通过的。2、用于祈使句和陈述句中。Work hard and you will succeed.如果你努力,就会成功的。3、与表示时间或条件的状语从句连用。I'll let you know as soon as he arrives.他一到我就通知你。be going to与will的区别:be going to与will两者都可表示将要发生的事、将要去做某事,但它们有如下几点区别:1. be going to 表示近期、将要发生的事情,will 表示的将来的时间则较远一些,如:He is going to write a letter tonight.He will write a book one day.2. be going to 表示根据主观判断将来肯定发生的事情,will表示客观上将来势必发生的事情。He is seriously ill. He is going to die.He will be twenty years old.3. be going to 含有“计划,准备”的意思,而 will 则没有这个意思,如:She is going to lend us her book.He will be here in half an hour.4.在有条件从句的主句中,一般不用 be going to, 而多用will, 如:If any beasts comes at you, I'll stay with you and help you注意be going to和will在含义和用法上稍有不同。be going to往往表示事先经过考虑的打算;will多表示意愿,决心。两者有时不能互换。如:She is studying hard and is going to try for the exams.她正努力学习并尝试参加考试。(is going to不能用will替换)一般将来时一般用法:(1)一般将来时表示将要发生的动作或情况。例如:I will(shall) arrive tomorrow.我明天到。(主语是第一人称时最好用shall)Will you be free tonight? 你今晚有空吗?We won’t (shan’t) be busy this evening. 我们今晚不忙。(2)在一般将来时的句子中,有时有表示将来时间的状语,有时没有时间状语,这时要从意思上判断是否指未来的动作或情况。例如:Will she come? 她(会)来吗?(3)在以第一人称I或we作主语的问句中,一般使用助动词shall,这时或是征求对方的意见,或是询问一个情况(b):a. Where shall we meet? 我们在哪儿碰头?b. Shall we have any classes tomorrow?明天我们有课吗?在这类问句中,近几年来也有不少人用will,特别是在美国。例如:How will I get there? 我怎么去?(4)be going to+ 动词原形a.表示计划、打算、准备做的事。例如:We are going to put up a building here.我们打算在这里盖一座楼。How are you going to spend your holidays?假期你准备怎样过?b.表示即将发生或肯定要发生的事。例如:I think it is going to snow. 我看要下雪了。常用时间状语:1)tomorrow,the day after tomorrow,tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening2)next year/week/month/hour/day/century3)in+一段时间4)in the future5)this afternoon/Sunday/evening6)from now on7)one day,someday (未来的)某天8)soon
发现相似题
与“— What did you do on your holiday?— I _skiing.[ ]A. goB...”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 广州旅行社gdholiday 的文章

随机推荐