根据所给汉语介词短语提示,写介词thebox在飞机上

Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?课前预习训练题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&11&Could&you&please&tell&me&where&the&restrooms&are?课前预习训练题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&11&Could&you&please&tell&me&where&the&restrooms&are?课前预习训练题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?课前预习训练温故知新(课前预习类训练)●Word recycling and grammar reviewing(旧词循环和语法复习)Ⅰ. Complete the sentence according to the Chinese.(根据汉语提示,写出句中所缺的单词。)1.Why not consider _______ (参观) the museum? There are a lot of things to see.2.The sick woman needed an _______ (手术) on time.3.They hope to set up an organization to help_______ (残疾的) people.4.China and India are both_______ (发展中的) countries.5.He wrote a lot about his _______ (经历) as a country teacher.答案:1.visiting consider后面常跟动名词作宾语。2.operation 由前面的不定冠词an提示,句中用名词。3.disabled 由后面的名词people提示,用形容词。4.developing developing意为“发展中的”,developed意为“发达的”。5.experience about为介词,后面跟名词作宾语。Ⅱ. Fill in the blank with the proper word in the box.(用方框中所给词的适当形式。)break agree live embarrass wonder1. They got very _______ when they heard the bad news.2. The street is quite _______.There are bookshops, food shops and stores selling all kinds of things.3. All the students are in _______ that watching TV too much is bad for eyes.4. The English song sounded so _______ that we lost ourselves in it.5. Mr. Green was late for the meeting because his car _______ down on the road.答案:1.embarrassed 2.lively 3.agreement4.wonderful 5.brokeⅢ. Complete the sentence according to the Chinese.(根据汉语提示,完成下列句子。)1.When Han Mei got to the office, _____________________ (她意识到她把手机忘在家里了).2.By the time my little brother woke up, _____________________ (我已经在洗澡了).3.Tom and Mary_____________________ (上个月结婚了).4.When we got there, _____________________ (足球比赛已经开始了).5.By the end of that year, Henry _____________________ (已经收集了一千多张外国邮票).答案:1.she realized that she had left her mobile phone at home 2.I had already gotten in the shower 3.got married last month 4.the football match had already started5. had collected more than one thousand foreign stamps●Preparation for new lessons(新课预习)Ⅳ. Find the Chinese meaning of each English word or phrase.(找出每个英语单词或短语的汉语意思。)1.restroom&&&A.存钱2.shampoo&  &&B.兑换钱3.save money &&C.百货商店,百货公司4.trouble&&&&D.洗发香波5.exchange money&&E.药店,杂货店6.hand in &&&F.使烦恼,麻烦,打扰7.department store&&G.公共厕所,休息室8.drugstore&  &&H.交上;提交;呈送答案:1.G 2.D 3.A 4.F 5.B 6.H 7.C8.EⅤ.Fill in the blank with a suitable word according to the first letter given.(根据句意及首字母提示。)1.These vegetables are very f   &.I picked them this morning.2.He was very ill, but the doctor says he is s  & & now.3.We'll have a surprise party and I'll dress up as a c  &.4.Walk about one b   & and you'll find the hotel.5. Be careful! Take the e     to the second floor.6.There is a d  & & store on the street. I usually buy things in it.7.I don't want to e&   & an egg for an apple.答案:1.fresh 2.safe 3.clown 4.block 5.escalator 6.department 7. exchangeⅥ.Read 3a on Page 88,then write T (true) or F(false)(读88页3a,判断句子正误。)1. Yu Yue often hangs out with his friend at the mall.2. Yu Yue likes to go to the mall really.3. Li Jun likes to look at books in the bookstore.4. Hu Peng likes to listen to CDs.5. Li Jun thinks that the mall is crowded.答案:1.T 2.F 3.F 4.T 5.F一鼓作气(课中强化类训练)●Exercises for new words(生词专练)Ⅰ. Write out the English word according to the Chinese given.(根据句意及所给汉语提示,写出英语单词。)1.―Can you go to the supermarket with me now?―OK. But we'd better go there an hour later. It's _______ (不拥挤).2.Look.There is a water _______ (水滑道).Let's go and play there.3.―Did you go and watch the play?―Yes. Jim played a _______ (小丑) and did a good job.4.There are some _______ (药店) on both sides of the road.5.That boy has a good_______ (想像力).He often comes up with good ideas.6.Using too much _______ (洗发香波) is bad for your hair.答案:1.uncrowded 2.slide 3.clown 4.drugstores 5.imagination 6.shampooⅡ.Choose the right word and fill in the blank with the suitable form.(根据句意,用方框内所给单词的适当形式填空。)advantage block fresh spend mainly elevator1. He likes playing computer games so much that he _______ most of his free time on it.2. The bank is just two _______ away from here.3. There are many stores in the _______ street of the town.4. If you want to keep fruit and vegetables _______ in summer, you can put them in the fridge.5. His bad health is a great _______ for him to get a well-paid job.6. If you want to go to the seventeenth floor in the supermarket, you can take the _______.答案:1.spends 2.blocks 3.main 4.fresh5.disadvantage 6.elevatorⅢ. Complete the sentence with right prepositions and conjunctions.(用适当的介词或连词填空。)1. The food in this restaurant is _______ _______ delicious _______ _______ cheap.2. They organized a party and the staff dressed up _______ clowns.3.& The Restaurant is _______ _______the Furniture store _______ the Drugstore.4.& Go along the Main Street then turn left, the post office is just _______ your right.5.& The bank is _______ _______ the hospital.答案:1. but also 2.as 3.and 4.on 5.next to●Exercises for phrases(短语专练)Ⅳ.Translate the following phrases(翻译下列短语。)1.买杂志______________ 2.乐意做某事______________3.与某人闲逛______________ 4.在二楼______________5.过得愉快______________  6.上舞蹈课______________7.打电话______________  8.装扮成小丑______________9.路过,经过______________ 10.向左转______________答案:1.get some magazines 2. prefer doing sth.3.hang out with sb. 4.on the second floor 5.have fun time或have a good/great/wonderful time 6.take dance lessons 7.make a telephone call 8.dress up as clowns 9.go past10. turn leftⅤ.Choose one for the first blank then complete the sentence.(首先按要求将所给的词组代号填在每一句的第一条横线上,然后在第二条横线上把句子补充完整。)A. exchange some money B. get some medicine C. read some magazines D. make a telephone call E. buy shampoo1. People can _______ in the library, and we can also _______ there.2. People can _______ in the drugstore, and we can also _______ there.3. You can _______ in the post office, and you can also _______ there.4. People can _______ in the bank, and we can also _______ there.5. You can _______ in the department store, and we can also _______ there.答案:1.C;borrow books 2.B;ask for some information about health 3.D;send letters 4.A;save money 5.E; buy delicious food●Exercises for sentence structure (句子结构专练)Ⅵ. Translate the following sentences. (翻译下列句子。)1.你能借给我你的自行车用一下吗?___________________________________答案:Could you lend me your bike, please?2.对不起,打扰你了。___________________________________答案:I'm sorry to trouble you.3.知道怎样有礼貌地请求别人很重要。___________________________________答案:Knowing how to make requests politely is important.4.用英语表示请求和用汉语一样。___________________________________答案:Requests in English are the same as in Chinese.5.另一方面,你不应该迟到。___________________________________答案:On the other hand, you shouldn't be late.Ⅶ.Complete the sentences with Could you/ Would you please tell me how or Do you know.(根据句意用 “Could you/Would you please tell me how” 或 “Do you know” 填空)Model: Would you please tell me where the Summer Palace is?1. _________________where we can find a restroom, please?2. _________________to make a banana juice?3. _________________where I can buy writing paper?4. _________________to fix up the vacuum cleaner?5. _________________where there is a good place to drink?答案:1.Do you know 2.Could you/Would you please tell me how 3.Do you know 4.Could you/Would you please tell me how 5.Do you knowⅧ.Change the sentences, then complete the questions.(将下列问句改变语序填在横线上。)1. Where does Jim live?Do you know _________________?2. Where is the Temple of Heaven?Could you please tell me _________________?3. When does the train arrive?Can you please tell me _________________?4. How can I get to the Big Ben?Excuse me, could you tell me _________________, please?5. Are there any good museums in Newtown?Could you please tell me _________________?答案:1.where Jim lives 2.where the Temple of Heaven is 3.when the train arrives 4.how I can get to the Big Ben 5.if there are any good museums in Newtown●Exercises for function items(交际用语专练)Ⅸ. Number the sentences to make a conversation according to the picture.(根据图画内容,把下列句子重新排序,组成一对话。首句已给出。)&Excuse me, could you tell me how I can get to the library?A. Go to the end of the street.B. Go straight ahead. Turn left at the first corner.C. And then you can see the library on your right.D. Walk two blocks and turn right.E. Go one block and turn left.答案:B→D→E→A→CⅩ.Fill in the blank and complete the conversation.(补全对话,每空一词。)A: Excuse me. Could you tell me the  1  to the bookshop?B: Well, go  2  Jiefang Road, and  3  the second turning  4  the right. Then  5  left. And you can find the bookshop next to the museum.A: 6 &  7  is it from here?B: A few kilometers. It'll  8  you about half an hour to walk there.A: Can I go there by bus?B: Yes, you can.A: Which bus do I  9 ?B: You need a No.3 bus. The bus stop is over there. Walk on  10  you reach the shopping center. The bus stop is just on your left.A: Thank you.B: That's all right.答案:1.way the way to...“去……的路”,是固定搭配。2.along/down go along/down“沿着”,是固定词组。3.take take the second turning on the right“在第二个路口向右拐”,这是指路时常用的短语。4. on5.turn turn right/left“往右/左拐”,也是固定词组。6.How 疑问副词how far询问距离,意思为“多远”。7. far8.take It takes sb. some time to do sth.是固定句型,意为“某人花时间做某事”。9.need 由答语“You need a No.3 bus”可判断,这里应用动词need。10.until 连词until意思为“直到”。●Exercises for grammar(语法专练)Ⅺ.Rewrite the following sentences as required.(按要求改写句子,每空一词。)1. Could you tell me how I can get to the furniture store? (改为同义句)Could you tell me _______ _______ _______ to the furniture store?Could you tell me which is_______ _______ _______ the furniture store?2. “Is there a drugstore between the bookstore and the restaurant?” the man asks me.(改为含有宾语从句的复合句)The man asks me _______ _______ _______ a drugstore between the bookstore and the restaurant.3. The girl borrowed this library book three days ago.(用for three days改写)The girl _______ _______ this library book for three days.4. They think the computer is very useful.(改为反意疑问句)They think the computer is very useful, _______ _______?5. Jane sat right beside Lucy in the cinema.(改为同义句)Jane sat _______ _______ Lucy in the cinema.6. Not only Jack but also Mike has been to that island.(改为同义句)_______ Jack _______ Mike _______been to that island.7. Could you lend me your pen, please? (改为同义句)Could you lend your pen _______ _______, please?答案:1. the way to 2.whether there is&3.has kept 4.don't they 5.next to 6.Both,and, have 7.to me再接再厉(课后巩固类训练)●Elementary exercises(基础题)Ⅰ.Fill in the blank with a proper word.(用适当的词填空。)1. I don't know _______ I can do for you.2.―Could you tell me _______ the film begins, please?―About six o'clock.3. He doesn't know _______ his father is so worried about him.4.―Do you know _______ he gets off the bus?―At the next stop.5. Could you tell me _______ is the man standing over there?6. Can you tell me _______ that's a fast train or not?答案:1.what 2.when 3.why 4.where 5.who6.whetherⅡ. Fill in the blank with the word given. (用所给单词的适当形式填空。)1. The bookstore is very _______ (crowd) on Sundays, many students are reading in it.2. The flowers sold in the supermarket are quite _______ (beauty).3. They didn't make a _______ (decide) where to go.4. After three _______ (hour) walk, he was too tired to go on.5. Jim prefers reading to _______ (sing).答案:1.crowded 2.beautiful 3.decision 4.hours'5.singing●Integrated exercises(综合题)Ⅲ.Reading comprehension(理解)  This is one of the most favorite games among children. To play this game we should make 26 cards. On each of these cards we write an English letter. And here is an example to show you how we play it:First, before we start to play, we decide what the game will be about. For example, we choose to play flowers.Next, one of us will mix the cards and turn over the one on top of them. If the letter on the card happens to be R, we will try to think of a flower which begins with R, like rose, as quickly as we can.Then the one who first gives the name of the flower will win the card with R on it. This is done with each of twenty-six cards.In the end the person who has more cards wins the game.&Please put the pictures above in the right order.1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______ 4. _______5. Now let's play this game. If we choose to play colors, and you happen to get the card with B on it, what word can you think of?A. Beautiful.      B. Color.      C. Brown.      D. Bread.答案:1.C 这是游戏的开始,表示猜与flower有关的词。2.B 这是游戏第二步,甲方说出字母R,乙方说出Rose“玫瑰花”。3.D 乙方说出正确答案,因此得到一张卡片。4.A 本图说明得到的卡片多,而获胜。5.C 因为要说与“颜色”有关的词,当给出的卡片字母为B。而所给选项只有brown表示“颜色”,故只有C正确。●Original exercises(探究创新题)Ⅳ.Reading comprehension(理解)  Tokyo is one of the most confusing cities in the world. Over 20 million people live and work in Tokyo, and many important companies have their offices there. But most streets there don't have names. So how can you find your way in Tokyo?Most people in Tokyo are very good at giving directions. They can usually explain how to get to their home or their office from the nearest train station. People in Tokyo often use maps when they give directions. Advertisements in newspapers or magazines, for example, usually have a small map to help you find the company. If you're going to visit someone's house, it's a good idea to ask the person to draw, or fax you, a map of the local area. If you get lost, the best idea is to go to a police station. In Japan, each neighborhood has a small police station, and the police officers there have a map of all the buildings in the area. Giving directions is an important part of their job!Discuss and answer:1. What is the best title for this reading?A. The Largest City in the World.B. Traveling in Japan.C. How to Draw a Map.D. Finding Your Way in Tokyo.2. According to the passage, what should you do if you get lost in Tokyo?A. Call your friends and ask for a map.B. Go to the nearest train station.C. Check the address that you want.D. Ask a police officer for directions.3. Suppose you are at A. You want to go to the market. How can you get there?&4. Suppose one of your friends will come to China. He wants to visit some places of interest. You can discuss with your classmates where he should go?Destination&place of interest&reasonsBeijing&&Hainan&&Hangzhou&&答案:1.D 2.D3. Go along the Park Street, and turn left. You can find the market on your right. 4. One possible version:Destination&place of interest&reasonsBeijing&The Great Wall&convenient, inexpensiveHainan&Tianya Haijiao&beautiful, fascinatingHangzhou&West Lake&interesting, famous●Link to test(模拟链接)Ⅴ.Multiple choice(单项选择)1.(2010江苏徐州模拟) ―Could you tell me how to get to Xuzhou Railway Station, please?―______________.A. No, I couldn'tB. Don't ask me C. Thank you all the sameD. Certainly. You can take the No.1 bus答案:D 问句是关于问路的句型,只有D项符合要求。2.(2010四川成都模拟) Will you please tell us _______ before you came to our city?A. where do you work B. where did you work C. where you worked答案:C 宾语从句要用陈述句的语序。3.(2010江苏南通模拟) He _______ less time reading stories about film stars than before.A. takes B. spendsC. costs D. pays答案:B 主语是表示人的代词,排除A、C两项。spend...(in) doing sth.表示“做某事花费……”,为固定搭配。4.(2010广东广州模拟) “You can't have them both. You can choose _______ the kite _______ the toy car,” said mother.A. or B. and C. but also答案:A both...and“两者都……”;not only...,but also...“不但……,而且……”;either...or“要么……,要么……”。本句意思为“你不能拥有两样。你要么选择这个风筝,要么要这个玩具小汽车”。5.(2010江苏徐州模拟) The restaurant is so popular here. Look, there are so many _______ here.A. food B. dish C. people D. waiter答案:C many后面跟可数名词的复数形式,在所给选项中,只有people为复数。文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【解析版】2016届中考英语语法整合复习第7课时+介词+牛津版&&牛津版
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
第7时 介词 介词的类型和用法比较复杂,相似意义之间介词的辨析是考查的重点:如between和among,across和through等近义词之间的区别,时间介词和地点介词的区别以及方位介词的用法等。另外考查表示时间和地点的介词选择也是介词考查的重点。介词的中考题主要以选择题、词汇填空以及完形填空等题型来考查。预计2016中考对介词的考查仍然是以介词的运用和辨析以及动词、形容词和名词与介词的搭配为重点。一、表示时间的常用介词表示时间的常用介词有at,in,after,until,by,before,during,on,since,from,for。1.at多用于表示具体的钟点时刻,所表示的时间大多比较短暂,如:在七点在9:45ataquartertoten。也可用于固定搭配中,如:在中午在夜晚atnight。2.in表示一段时间,如年、月、日、世纪、四季或泛指一天的上午、下午、晚上等。如:在21世纪int在秋天在早上inthemorning。还可以用于表示“从现在起多长时间以后或多久以后”的短语中。3.on主要用于表示星期几,具体某一天或某一天的早、午、晚或用在节日前。如:在中秋节onMid-autumnD在六一onJune1st。4.since,from和for(1)since指从某时一直延续至今,后接时间点,主句用完成时。如:Hehasbeendisabledsincehewasborn.他先天性残障。(2)from说明开始的时间,谓语可用过去、现在、将来的某种时态。如:Fromthenon,I’mneverlateagain.从那以后,我再也没迟到过。(3)for指动作延续贯穿整个过程,后接时间段,主句用完成时。如:Ihavebeenateacherforfiveyears.我做了五年的教师。5.after(1)after表示以过去为起点的某一段时间之后,用于过去时。如:Thelostboywasfoundaftertwodays.失踪的男孩两天后被找着了。(2)after与时间点连用表示将来某个时间之后。如:Theweatherissohotthattheoutdoorworkershavetoworkaftersunset.天气太热,从事户外工作的工人们只能在太阳下山后工作。6.“by+时间点”表示“到……以前为止”,如果by后加“将来的时间点”应用一般将来时;如果by后跟一个过去的时间点应用过去完成时。如:Wehadachievedhalftheworkbytheendofyesterday.昨天结束我们就已完成了一半的工作量。7.“during+时间段”与延续性动词连用表示某期间的动作。如:Thechildrenplaygamesduringclassbreak.孩子们在课间做游戏。8.until用于否定句中,意为“直到……才”,其前的谓语动词多用瞬间性动词;用在肯定句中,意为“直到……为止”,其前谓语动词须用延续性动词。如:Ididn’twakeupuntilMarycalledme.直到玛丽给我打电话时我才醒来。9.before和after表示时间,分别意为“在……之前”和“在……之后”。如:It’simpolitetocallsomeoneunfamiliarafter9:00p.m.晚上九点后给并不熟悉的人打电话很失礼。案例 (2015?北京?23?1分)Isometimeshelpmymomwithherhousework Saturdays. A.atB.inC.onD.to【解析】本题考查介词的用法。onSaturdays(在周六)是固定搭配,指每周六。【答案】C二、表示地点的介词1.at,in和on的用法区别(1)at表示较小的地点。如:atschool,atthepark。(2)in表示较大的地方。如:inAmerica,inLondon。(3)on表示在一个平面上。如:onthefloor,onthebed。2.infrontof,inthefrontof和before(1)infrontof表示“在……前面”(范围外)。如:Ahillappearsinfrontofme.我的面前出现了一座小山丘。(2)inthefrontof表示“在……的前部”(范围内)。如:Therearetwolightsinthefrontofthecar.车的前部有两盏灯。(3)before所表示的位置关系和infrontof通用,表示“在……前”,“在……前面”。如:Theseatbeforemeistaken.我前面的座位被占了。3.below,underbelow表示“在下方或位置低于……”,不一定有垂直在下之意;under表示“在……正下方”。如:Thetemperatureisbelowzero.温度已降至零度以下。Don’treadbooksunderthesun.别在太阳底下看书。案例 (2015?重庆?29?1分)MrGreen’sofficeis the26thfloor.Youcantaketheliftthere. A.atB.inC.onD.for【解析】本题考查介词。the26thfloor(第26楼)表示地点,应该用介词on。【答案】C三、方位介词的用法in/onin/on用作方位介词时,可以表示地点、场所或位置,都有“在……上/里/内”的意思,但含义和用法不同。试比较:There’sapictureonthewall.(在墙的表面上)There’saholeinthewall.(在墙的内部)There’resomeapplesonthetree.(指树上结的果实)There’resomebirdsinthetree.(指树上外来的)above/overabove意为“在……之上”,表示某物的高度,但是没有垂直关系,与介词below相对。如:Theshelfisabovethebed.架子在床的上方。over意思是“在……之上”,表示某物的垂直位置,其反义词是under。over能与there连用,而above则不能。如:There’sabridgeoverariver.河上有一座桥。There’salampoverthetable.桌子上方有一盏灯。between/amongbetween意为“在……之间”,指两者之间。between与and连用时,意为“在……和……之间”。between后面接三者或三者以上的人或物时,是把这些人或物分为两个部分,分别看待。among意为“在……之间/中/中间”,指三者或三者以上之间的位置关系。如:under/belowunder意为“在……之下”,表示物体靠/贴近或相互垂直的位置关系,反义词是over。如:There’relotsthingsunderthebed.床下有许多东西。below意为“在……之下”,表示下方的位置,但不贴近,反义词是above。如:Holland(荷兰)isbelowthesealevel.荷兰在海平面以下。beside/insidebeside意为“在……的旁边/附近”,等于atthesideof,其同义词是near/closeto,有时可以与by互换使用。如:Katesitsbeside/bySandy.凯特坐在桑迪的旁边。Myhouseisbeside/bytheroad.我家在路边。inside意思是“在……里面”,表示具体的位置关系,其反义词是outside。如:Kate’stoysareinsidethebox.凯特的玩具在盒子里。across/throughacross意为“穿/横过、在……的对面”,表示从某处/物体穿过,强调横向、平面。如:Don’tgoacrosstheroad.不要横穿马路。WalkacrossSunshinePark.步行穿过阳光公园。across与from连用构成复合介词acrossfrom,意为“在……的对面”。英语中常使用across,美国英语中常用acrossfrom。如:Thesupermarketisacross(from)thepostoffice.through意为“穿过、通过”,表示通过空间,强调纵向,相当于bywayof。如:Don’tdrivethroughtheredlight.不要闯红灯。up/downup意为“从(低处)向(高处);在……的上面”,表示空间位置,其反义词是down。如:Pleasegoupthestairs.Myroomisupthosethestairs.请上楼。我的房间在楼上。down意为“向下、沿着”,与up相对。down作“沿着”讲时,相当于along。如:Walkdownthisstreet.沿着这条街走。WalkalongNorthRoadanddownthestepstoSunshinePark.沿着北路走,下台阶到阳光公园。案例 (2015?天津?1分)Cambridgeisasmallcity theeastofEngland. A.betweenB.withC.inD.under【解析】本题考查方位介词的用法。“intheeastof+名词(在……东部)”是固定搭配。【答案】C四、表示原因的介词/词组和短语表示原因的介词/词组和短语常见的有:1.as表示原因,语气比because弱,意思是“由于、鉴于”,主句说明结果,从句说明原因,主从句并重。从句在句中的位置可前可后。从句放在句子开头时,通常要加逗号。如:Asshewasnotwell,Idecidedtogowithouther.由于她身体不好,我决定独自去了。Asitwasaholiday,noonewasatschool.由于是假期,学校没有人。Wealllikehimasheishelpful.我们都喜欢他,因为他乐于助人。2.after用作介词,表示原因时,意为“由于;因为;尽管”。如:Afterallouradvice,sheinsistsondoingso.尽管我们劝阻,她还是坚持要那么做。3.by表示原因时,意为“由于”。如:Itookhisumbrellabymistake.我错拿了他的雨伞。4.for表示原因,可以用作介词,也可用作连词,意思是“由于/因为”。用作连词时,表明附加或推断的理由。for引导的分句不可放在句首,与前一个分句用逗号隔开。如:WestLakeisfamousforitsbeauty.西湖以风景优美闻名于世。Theyshoutedforjoy.他们高兴得跳了起来。5.of表示原因,意思是“由于、出于”。of用于动词die后面时,常表示由于疾病、饥饿、年老等原因而引起的死亡。如:Hecameofhisownaccord.他自动地来了。Thatdogdiedofillness.那条狗病死了。6.from表示原因、动机,意为“由于、出于”。from用于动词die后面指因疾病或情感以外的原因而造成的死亡。如:Hesufferedfromabadcold.他患了重感冒。7.outof表示原因时,意为“出于、由于”。如:Thatwasoutoftheneedofstruggle.那是由于斗争的需要。Itwasoutofconcernforourcomrades.这是出于对同志的关心。8.through表示原因时,意为“由于、出于”。如:Thatwasalldonethroughfriendship.那样做完全是出于友爱。9.with表示原因或理由时,指由于某种原因而引起的,相当于becauseof,意为“因为、由于”。如:Hewasexcitedwithwine.他因喝酒而兴奋。Shewasdownwithbadcold.她因重感冒而病倒了。10.dueto表示原因时,意为“由于”,在句中作表语或状语。dueto作状语不可置于句首。如:Thedelayofthegamewasduetorain.由于下雨,比赛延期。案例 ①(2015?浙江丽水?17?1分) allhispocketmoney,DanboughtapresentforhismotheronMother’sDay. A.WithB.ForC.ByD.In【解析】本题考查介词的用法。句意:母亲节这天,Dan用他的零花钱给他的妈妈买了一份生日礼物。介词with表示“用(某种工具或手段)”,符合句意。【答案】A② (2015?浙江金华?17?1分)Theblindmanwalkedacrossthestreet thehelpofaboy. A.byB.atC.inD.with【解析】本题考查介词的用法。句意为:那个盲人 一个男孩的帮助下过马路。by被;at在;in在……里;with伴随。根据thehelpof可知用with,构成固定搭配,withthehelpof在……帮助下。 【答案】D例1 时间介词的运用。(2015?山东滨州?23?1分)AshipfromSouthKoreasankintothesea April16,2015. A.inB.onC.atD.for【解析】本题考查介词的用法。在具体的日期之前应该用介词on。【答案】B例2 表示地点的介词的运用。(2015?湖南益阳?22?1分)UncleTomlives afarm thecountry. A.atB.onC.in【解析】本题考查介词的用法。onafarm(在农场)是固定搭配;“在乡下”应该用介词in。【答案】C例3 介词的辨析。(2015?广东?32?1分)Mostpeopleare buildingapaperfactorynearhere.Theyareworriedtheriverwillgetpolluted. A.forB.withC.againstD.beyond【解析】本题考查介词辨析用法。由后面一句“河流会受到污染”判断,许多人反对在附近建造造纸厂,不是赞成、一起或超出。【答案】C例4 介词固定搭配。①(2015?山东临沂?20?1分)Now,peopleregarddrinkingtea aculturemorethanahabit. A.asB.byC.ofD.with【解析】本题考查介词固定搭配。regard...as(把……看作)是固定搭配。【答案】A②(2015?湖北鄂州?29?1分)―Everyonemust thesecuritycheck(安检)beforegettingontheplaneattheairport. ―Yes.It’snecessarytoensurethepassengers’safety.A.getthroughB.getacrossC.gothroughD.goacross【解析】本题考查动词与介词的搭配用法。“在机场上飞机之前,每个人必须通过安检”,应该用gothrough。【答案】C一、单项选择1.―Doyouliketeaorcoffee?―Coffee.Iprefercoffee milk. A.toB.withC.ofD.in2.Ivisitmygrandparents Saturdayafternoon. A.onB.inC.atD.of3.Hurryup!Therewillbeamovie threeminutes. A.inB.atC.onD.for4.The20thWorldCupwillbeheldinBrazil June12 July13,2015. A.toB.onC.fromD.to5.SouthAfricapresidentNelsonMandelahaspassedaway December5th,2013 theageof95. A.inB.atC.atD.in6.―Whattimedoyouusuallygetuponweekends,Lily?―Igetup 7:00. A.byB.forC.inD.at7.(2015?上海?29?1分) March20 26,theUSfirstladyMichelleObamawasonatriptoChinawithherdaughtersandmother. A.BandB.FtoC.By;toD.On;to8.(2015?江苏泰州?3?1分)Therobberwalked thestreet,jumped atallwallandranaway. A.acrossB.overC.acrossD.through9.(2015?天津?25?1分)YoucanimproveyourEnglish practisingmore. A.byB.withC.ofD.in10.(2015?贵州遵义模拟?37?1分)Youarejustforthegame .Pleasecomeandjoinus. A.intimeB.ontimeC.attimes二、用所给词的适当形式填空或根据中文提示填词1.(2015?江苏盐城?56?1分)Ionlysawheronce (在……期间)mystayinNewYork. 2.(2013?甘肃白银?26?1分)Thekindmanhelpedtheblindwomango (穿过)thestreetatthecrossing. 3.(2013?湖北黄冈?83?1分)Inabasketballmatch,playersmove (朝向)oneendofthecourtwhilethrowingtheballtoeachother. 4.(2013?江苏盐城?57?1分)Afterthewholeday’svoluntarywork,Ifeltfine (除……之外)forbeingalittletired. 5.(2013?四川广安?3?1分)Heisthetallestone (在……当中)theboys. 答案第7时 介 词一、1~5 AAADC 6~10 DBBAB二、1.during 2.across 3.towards 4.except 5.among
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语介词有哪些 的文章

随机推荐