«我的家庭作文»英语作文

你现在的位置 : &
暑假英语作文带翻译:我的家庭
  英语网整理《暑假英语作文带翻译》供大家参考。英语作文一方面可以提高我们的写作技巧,另一方面记下自己的感受,也提高了自己的英语水平。
  love my family
  love my family,because I have a happy family.
  My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What&s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you&re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
  On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
  I love my family.Because I&m very happy to live with my parents together!
  中文翻译:
  我的家庭
  我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
  我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.
  在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.
  我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
  大的进步。我已下定决心要赶上他,加入联盟在不久的将来。
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐Holle,my name is Zhang Hui.There are three people in my famly.My father, my mothr and I.I haven't any sister or birther.My father is a worker.He is thirty-seven years old.He is tall and thin.He works in Neimenggu.My mother is a farmer..She is thirty-six years old now.She is short.She works in farm.I am a student.I'm fourteen now.I'm short,too.We are very happy.I love them very much.And they love me.更多我的家庭英语作文作文100字的相关文章有关家的英语作文温暖的家(A Warm Family)My father is very busy,but he doesn't forget to accompany me.When he ...我是在父母的爱和呵护下长大的,我爱我温暖的家庭。已解决问题收藏 转载到QQ空间 以“我的家庭生活”为话题写一篇初中作文5[标签:话题 作文,家庭,作文]要求:符合初中作文,一定要...妈妈还会和我一起讲几句英语,...My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family.我的家庭我爱我的家庭,.我的爸爸是一名教师,他的...我的烦恼总是一个接一个得往外冒。比如作业太多,或者家长留的家庭作业,还有&就拿上个星期天来说吧!吃完午饭以后,我就去写作业了,我刚写完,想...优秀 作文去文化馆学英语星期一的早晨,妈妈送我去文化馆学英语。我们到了二楼的一间教室,看见里面已经有...下课之前,老师还布置了家庭作业。...又是检查作业,又是写作文,就连课间休息时间我也不能放松,抓紧时间拿起家庭作业火急火燎...我没有一刻休息的时间,有些时候我会安慰自己没关系的,不如我的人还多着呢!...第四章:我的家庭My familyTips:第一段开头句:There are four people in my family.第二段开头句:In my family I love my ...作文 又是检查作业,又是写作文,就连课间休息时间我也不能放松,抓紧时间拿起家庭作业火急火燎...我没有一刻休息的时间,有些时候我会安慰自己没关系的,不如我的人还多着呢!...这种事在谁的家庭都发生过,我现在就给大家讲讲发生在我身上的事吧!那天是星期五。我放学回家,对...我的心一下子凉了大半截,但也没敢说什么,只好听从妈妈的安排。...My Family(我的家庭) My family lives in Hsi-hu.there are four people in my family.they are my father,my mother,my sister and I.My father is tall and thin....今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文关键词推荐对这篇文章不满意?您可以继续搜索:百度:搜狗:感谢您阅读我的家庭英语作文,本文由网友投稿产生,如果侵犯了您的相关权益,请联系管理员。&>&&>&&>&英语作文:我的家庭(2篇)
英语作文:我的家庭(2篇)
上传者:haidong66时间:来源:网络转载
英语作文:my family(我的家庭)Although my family, is ordinary, ordinary, but home four members: grandpa,
grandma, mom and dad are very love me.Since the childhood, my grandpa took good care of me. What's so good, give me
to eat, as long as I want to buy what, grandpa always thousand in accordance
with the best, so, I got treated like a princess. I gradually understand, once
there, I heard grandma said that his wife was a crawford's deadly, nearly
invisible granddaughter.How I gather up my grandma asked: "grandpa, you are quick to say ah?" Grandma
couldn't help my repeatedly entwine, finally said: "when your grandfather was
born in you haven't, ever had lung cancer, also good is early, finally saved,
but the body is not as robust he used to be." Once I listen to and sobs. No
wonder, grandpa passed between life and death, so also more cherish. "Just
because of this, my everything follow him." Grandma put 1. Said grandma, don't
look at her, bark than bite. Although at ordinary times and tide wait for no
man, but her heart, than those who are weak.Father is a "fan", every time as long as a free, will pick up the newspaper,
look with relish. On one occasion, I shouted: "daddy, daddy...... eat!" But dad
does not answer, I will put a quick braise in soy sauce meat, came before the
father, side all, said: "dad, this is your favorite braise in soy sauce meat!
You see, many sweet ah, go for dinner." But he doesn't eat me to this one, but
without other people to look up the newspaper again. I walked angrily. Later on,
my dad went to have a meal, I smug: hey, don't you eat? But he dropped their job
and look up the newspaper. The title of "fans", father is really worthy!Than love father reading the newspaper, mom should be more open. I have what
problem, my mother always helps me to answer, but also taught me, I basically is
the mother of learning. I have any things, also can tell mom, so my mother
sometimes is like my friend.I thank god, gave to love my grandma and grandpa, benevolent father, love of
reading the newspaper, and the opening of the mother. My family will be happy
and grow in this ordinary, I will always be the most bright eye "pearl"!翻译:虽然我的家庭,是普通的,普通的,但家里四个成员:爷爷,奶奶,爸爸和妈妈非常爱我。从小到大,我的爷爷对我关怀备至。有什么好吃的,给我吃,只要我想买什么,爷爷总是千按照最好的,所以,我得到了像个公主一样的待遇。我逐渐明白,,我听到奶奶说,他的妻子是克劳福德的致命的,几乎看不见的孙女。我收集我奶奶问道:“爷爷,你快说啊?“奶奶不能帮助我反复纠缠,最后说:“当你的祖父在你还没出生,过肺癌,还好早,终于得救了,但身体不像以前那么健壮。”我一听,抽泣。难怪,爷爷在生与死之间传递,所以更珍惜。“正因为如此,我的一切跟随他。“奶奶把1。奶奶说,不要看她,比咬树皮。虽然平时不等人,但她的心,比那些弱。父亲是一个“粉丝”,每次只要一个自由,将拿起报纸,津津有味地看起来。有一次,我喊道:“爸爸,爸爸……吃!“但是爸爸不回答,我将快速的红烧肉,之前的父亲,一边,说:“爸爸,这是你最喜欢的红烧肉!你看,许多甜啊,去吃晚饭。“但他不吃我这一个,但没有人再查找报纸。我生气地走了。后来,我爸爸去吃饭,我沾沾自喜:嘿,你不吃吗?但是他放弃了他们的工作,看报纸。“粉丝”的标题,父亲是真的值得!比爱爸爸在读报纸,妈妈应该更加开放。我有什么问题时,我的母亲总是帮助我回答,但也教会我,我主要是学习之母。我有任何事情,也可以告诉妈妈,所以妈妈有时候就像是我的朋友。我感谢上帝,给了爱我的爷爷奶奶,仁慈的父亲,爱阅读的报纸,母亲的开幕式。我的家人会很高兴和成长在这个普通的,我将永远是最亮眼的“珍珠”!英语作文:my family(我的家庭)I live in a harmony of a family of three, father, mother and me.My family is a family "learning", each member deeply realize the importance
of learning, up to the home (dad), director of the secretary (mom), down to the
grassroots cadres (himself). Got home, "director" comrade in use the Internet,
"Secretary" comrade also non-stop read
As for me, I do my homework is on the side of the desk.My family's house rules don't loose! Bought last time, the leadership has
sent me to go on a business trip (salt), I go to is half an hour, "secretary"
angry, and after a while, I slowly waving back. Got home, mom and dad asked, I
called for: "I am on the way back, see a VCD store is put" slamdunk "cartoons, I
didn't endure, there to see the 'a'!" Father mother adamant4, will be down, I,
for my year-end bonus played fifty percent (New Year's money is missing
half).My family is a family full of laughter. Father is a net insect, all the year
round to the Internet, also read the jokes in the Internet a lot, he often in
his speech when you eat, laugh I chock with laughter.Living in such a family, true happiness!我生活在一个和睦的三口之家——爸爸、妈妈和我。我的家庭是一个“学习型家庭”,每一位成员都深刻的认识到学习的重要性,上至家中的主任(爸爸)、书记(妈妈),下至基层干部(本人)。一回到家,“主任”同志就在上网查资料,用来备课;“书记”同志也马不停蹄的写着文章和报告;我呢,就在一旁的书桌上做作业。我家的家规也不松啊!上次,领导派我去出差(买盐),我一去就是半个小时,“书记”发火了,又过了一会,我才慢慢地晃了回来。一到家,爸爸和妈妈一番质问,我就招了供:“我在回来的路上,看到一家VCD专卖店里正在放《灌篮高手》的卡通片,我没有忍住,在那里看了‘一会儿’!”爸爸妈妈不依不饶,将我狠狠地克了一顿,对于我的年终奖金也打了五折(压岁钱少了一半)。我的家庭是一个充满了欢声笑语的家庭。爸爸是一个网虫,常年上网,网上的笑话也看了不少,他常常在吃饭的时候发表自己的演说,笑的我喷饭。生活在这样的家庭里,真幸福!
声明:该文章系网友上传分享,此内容仅代表网友个人经验或观点,不代表本网站立场和观点;若未进行原创声明,则表明该文章系转载自互联网;若该文章内容涉嫌侵权,请及时向上学吧网站投诉&&
论文写作技巧
英语作文:myfamily(我的家庭)Althoughmyfamily,isordinary,ordinary,buthomefourmembers:grandpa,grandma,momanddadareveryloveme.Sincethechildhood,mygrandpat..
MyFamily(我的家庭)MyfamilylivesinHsi-hu.Therearefourpeopleinmyfamily.Theyaremyfather,mymother,mysisterandI.Myfatheristallandthin.Heisahandsomeman.Heha..
OverpopulationThelargenumberofourpopulationhasbecomeoneofthemostseriousproblemsofoursociety.AccordingtoarecentsurveyoftheNationalBureauofStatistics,th..
节约是我们中国人的优良传统,因此我们不应该浪费食物,要积极响应光盘行动的号召。下面是2篇关于光盘行动初中英语作文。光盘行动初中英语作文一FromChina'snati..
小升初的优秀英语作文选集:我的家庭Ihaveahappyfamily.Mydadandmomlovemesomuch.therearesixpeopleinmyfamily,mymom,mydad,mygrandparents,mysisterandme.Myd..
即将踏入社会的毕业生们都必须经过实习这一关,实习是对社会生活的体验,既能增长知识又能锻炼能力。实习报告是对实习期间的工作学习经历的文字总结,具有深刻意义。..
摘要:爱情,是人类永恒的话题。下面上学吧作文网小编为大家精选了20句关于爱情的英语名言警句,请欣赏!1、Firstloveisonlyalittlefoolishnessandalotofcuriosity.(ge..
我的弟弟英语作文(一):PeopleIknowtherearemany,butthemostfamiliartomylittlebrother.Mylittlebrotherhelovesstunned,imaginationisveryrich,iflethimwritenove..
大人们总是说:“小孩子是最无优无虑的,特别是你们这一代的孩子,天天不愁吃不愁穿的,能有什么烦恼呢?”但是,大人们不了解我们,他们不知道,我们这一代孩子烦恼是最多..
我的爸爸英语作文(一)Myfatheristhirtyfouryearsold,tall,thinlips,ahighnosebridgeonwearingapairofgoldenglassesandablackheadofhair,looksverycool.Myfathere..
作文评论(0)
小学生写人写作方法分享
一、写好人物的形象。
人物的形象,一般指人物的外貌、语言、动作、心理活动等。人物的外貌,就是人物的外形特征,包括容貌、衣着、姿态、神情等等。
总体评价:

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家庭作文800字 的文章

随机推荐