1.who has tella soccer ball? 2.who has tella volley ball

Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?单元综合测试2(附答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&5&Do&you&have&a&soccer&ball?单元综合测试2(附答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&5&Do&you&have&a&soccer&ball?单元综合测试2(附答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?单元综合测试2(附答案人教新目标)&&&& 部分(共20分)I. 听句子,选择最佳答语(每小题1分,共5分)( )1. A. Yes, I do. B. No, I don’t. C. That sounds good.( )2. A. No, it’s a baseball. B. Yes, I am. C. Yes, I do.( )3. A. Yes, they are. B. No, they don’t. C. No, they aren’t. ( )4. A. Yes, he has a ball. B. Yes, he is. C. Yes, he does.( )5. A. That sounds interesting. B. No, you don’t. C. Do you have a collection?II. 听对话, 选择与对话内容相符的图片(略)&&& III. 听长对话,选择最佳选项(每小题1分,共5分)听下面一段对话, 回答11-12小题。( )11. Who (谁) doesn’t have a tennis racket?A. Jim.&& B. Tom.&&& C. Mary.( )12. Who plays tennis?A. Mary and Jim.&& B. Jim and Tom.&& C. Mary and Tom.听下面一段对话, 回答13-15小题。( ) 13. Does David play volleyball?A. Yes, he does.&& B. Yes, he plays soccer.&& C. No, he doesn’t.( ) 14. Does Jenny have a ping-pong bat?A. Yes, she doe s.&& B. No, she doesn’t.&& C. Yes, she is.( ) 15. What color are the ping-pong bats?A. They are red.&& B. They are black.&& C. They are blue.&&& IV. 听短文,根据所听内容选择正确答案(每小题1分,共5分)( )16. Peter ______ every day.A. plays volleyball&& B. plays baseball&& C. runs( )17. Anna plays ping-pong in the ______.A. morning&&& B. afternoon&&& C. evening( )18. Dave plays ______ every day.A. tennis&& B. soccer&& C. basketball ( )19. ______ play tennis. A. Tom and Bob&& B. Jim and Bob&& C. Peter and Tom( )20. Jim has ______ volleyballs.A. two&& B. three&&& C. six 笔试部分(共80分) I. 单项选择(每小题1分,共10分) 从下列各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。( )21. ―Tom, I don’t have a soccer ball. Let’s play ______&&& ping-pong. ―OK. I have two ping-pong bats. A. a&&& B. the&&& C. my&&& D. / ( )22. ―Are ______ your daughters? ―Yes. Please take the balls to ______.A. them&& B. they&& C. them&& D. they( )23. ―Does Tom play baseball every day?―______. He can’t play baseball. A. Yes, he does&&&& B. No, he doesn’tC. Yes, he is&&&&&& D. No, he isn’t ( )24. ―Let’s play computer games. ―Oh, no. That is ______. Let’s play soccer. A. interesting&& B. good&& C. relaxing&&& D. boring ( )25. ―I play sports every day. _______! I have &&&& a great sports collection. ―That’s great! I only _______ sports games.&& A. L watch&&& B. W lookC. L look&&&& D. W watch ( )26. ―Tom, Let _______ thank Sally! ―OK. ______ is so nice.A. I; She&&& B. Her&&& C. She&&& D. her, Her ( )27. My school has eight ________. I’m in the basketball club.A. sports club&&& B. sports clubsC. math clubs&&&& D. math club( )28. ―Does Barry _______ many cousins?&―Sorry, I don’t know. A. has&&& B. hasn’t&&& C. have&&& D. haven’t ( )29. I can play volleyball. And I watch volleyball games _______ TV every day. A. in&& B. on&&& C. for&&& D. at ( )30. ―Let’s play tennis.&―No, ______.A. that sounds good&&&& B. here is a racketC. let’s play it&&&&&& D. I don’t have a tennis racket&&& &( )31. A. am&&&&& B. do&&&&&& C. have&&&& D. let ( )32. A. names&& B. classes&&& C. friends& D. days&( )33. A. books&& B. watches&& C. tapes&& D. sports( )34. A. bring&&& B. take&&&&&& C. play&&& D. spell( )35. A. But&&&&& B. And&&&&&& C. To&&&&& D. For ( )36. A. It&&&&&& B. She&&&&&& C. He&&&&& D. I ( )37. A. nice&&&& B. difficult&& C. fine&&&& D. fun( )38. A. can’t&&& B. can&&&&&& C. don’t&&& D. do( )39. A. her&&&&& B. us&&&&&&& C. you&&&& D. them ( )40. A. ball&&&& B. computer&& C. math&&&& D. video III. 理解(每小题2分,共20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A难度:★&&& &&& Sandra, Sally, Mona and Amy are classmates. They are in the same (相同的) class. They have many collections.&&& Name&&&&&&& Collection&&&&&&&&& Color &&& Sandra&&&&&&& Bags&&&&&&&&&&&&& Red , blue &&& Sally&&&&&&&& Hats&&&&&&&&&&&&& White , black &&& Mona&&&&&&& Tennis rackets&&&&& Green , orange &&& Amy&&&&&&&&&&& Pencils&&&&&&&&& Blue , yellow &&& &&& 根据短文内容选择正确答案。&&& ( )41. The word "classmates" means "_______"in Chinese.A. 兄妹&& B. 同学& C. 顾客&&& D. 同事( )42. Sandra has many ______ bags and ______ bags.A. yellow&&& B. blueC. orange&& D. black ( )4 3. Amy has a collection of ______.A. bags&&& B. hats&&& C. pencil cases&& D. pencils ( )44. ______ likes sports.A. Sally&&& B. Mona&&& C. Sandra&&& D. Amy ( )45. Which is TRUE (正确的)?A. Sandra is a teacher.B. Mona has many yellow rackets.C. Amy likes blue pencils.D. Sally doesn’t have a white hat.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&& 难度:★★ &&& I’m Bob. This is my room. It’s a big room. The walls (墙) are orange. You can see (看见) many pictures on the walls. They are pictures of s ome sports games. I have no computer or TV in my room, but I have a great sports collection. There are seven baseballs under my chair. In the drawer, there are ten pin g-pong balls and six ping-pong bats. You can see a big bookcase in the room. What’s in the bookcase? There are some books, some soccer balls, and some basketballs. And my volleyballs are under my bed. I play sports every day. I have many friends and they all (都) like my collection.根据短文内容回答问题。46. What color are the walls? &&&& _____________________________________47. What’s on the wall?&&&& _____________________________________48. How many (多少) baseballs does Bob have?&&&& _____________________________________49. What is in the bookcase?&&&& _____________________________________5 0. Does Bob have a computer in his room?&&&& _____________________________________&&& IV. 词汇 运用(每小题2分,共10分)&&& &&& 根据句意及所给首字母或汉语提示,补全单词。& 51. Peter has m________ things to do every day. 52. She is the o________ girl in her family. She has no sisters. 53. We have four ________ (课) in the morning. 54. That _______ (听起来) boring. I don’t like it. 55. He ________ (做) sports every d ay.&&& V. 情景交际(每小题2分,共10分)&&&& 根据上下文,从方框中选择适 当的选项将对话补充完整。 A: Hi, Nick! There is a basketball game this evening. Do you want (想) to watch it?B:(56)______ But my parents don’t let me watch TV in the evening.A:I want to watch it, but I don’t have a TV. B: Let’s play tennis. (57)______A: Yes, I can. (58)______B: It doesn’t matter (没关系). I have two& tennis rackets.A:(59)______B: They’re in the drawer of my desk. A:(60)______B: Let’s play together (一起)!A: Great.
A. But I don’t have a tennis racket.B. Can you play tennis?C. Where are they?D. Yes, I do. E. That is good.&& VI. 按要求完成句子(每小题2分,共10分)61. Sandra has a nice bag. (改为否定句)&&& Sandra ______ ______ a nice bag.62. Do you have two bats? (改为肯定句)&&&& ____ __ ______ two bats.63. Do Ken and Rice have soccer balls?(作肯定回答)&&&& Yes, ______ ______.64. I have a nice watch. (用Lisa替换I)&&&& ______ ______ a nice watch.65. You and I go to play soccer. (改为祈使句)&&&& ______ ______ go to play soccer.&&& VII. 书面表达(共10分)&&&& 下面表格中是辛蒂一家人各自拥有的收藏品。假如你就是辛蒂,请根据表格内容,写出你和家人拥有的物品,40词左右,文章开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。&&& 提示:doll洋娃娃,a collection of ……的收藏&&& &&& Family member Collection Number&&&& I 9&&&& My sister 8&&&& My parents 3 5 7&&&& Everyone has a collection in my family. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.Do you like these collections?&&& &&& 附加题部分(共20分)&&& I.选词并用其正确形式完成短文(每小题1分,共10分)&&& &&&& don’t, ball, collection, boy, and, sports,&&&& some, in, but, they& &&& Tommy and Sally are my good friends. (1)____ are brother and sister. They are (2)____ the same class. In their class, some of the (3)____ like playing soccer very much. Tommy is in the school soccer club. (4)____ of them also like playing basketball. (5)____ the girls like playing tennis (6)____ volleyball. Sally is in the school volleyball club. I (7)____ play soccer. I only play ping-pong. And I have a small sports (8)____. I have 10 ping-pong (9)____ and 9 bats. Playing (10)____ is good for us. &&& II. 短文,完成任务(每小题1分,共10分)&&& Jackie has a brother. His name is Rick. He is great fun. (16) He has a great sports collection. He has six volleyballs, five soccer balls, seven basket-balls, and four ping-pong balls. He also _____ six tennis rackets. (17) But he only has a ping-pong bat. He _____ sports every day. So he is very healthy. &&&& &&& A) 根据短文内容,在空格中填入适当的数字&&& 类别 数量 类别 数量&&&& (11)_____ (12)_____&&&& (13)_____ (14)_____&&&& (15)_____&&& B)将划线句子翻译成汉语16. ______ _______________________________17. _____________________________________C ) 划线词的意思是(18)________.A. 胖的&&& B. 多病的&&& C. 健康的D) 短文空缺处所缺的词汇为:19. ___________ 20. ___________&&&
原文I.1. Let’s play ping-pong.2. Do you have a soccer ball?3. Do Tom and Kate often play basketball?4. Does Tom have a ping-pong bat?5. I have a volleyball collection.II.6. M: I have a new soccer ball.&&&& W: Let’s play soccer.&&&& M: OK. Let’s go.7. M: Where is my ping-pong bat?&&&& W: Is it in your drawer?&&&& M: Yes, it is.8. M: Do you have a computer?&&&& W: Yes, I do. I often p lay computer games.9. M: I don’t have a baseball. I have a volleyball.&&&& W: Well, let’s play volleyball.10. M: Do you have a sports collection?&&&& W: Yes, I have a great sports collection.III. 11-12M1: Hi! Mary.W: Hello! Jim.M1: Let’s play tennis.W: I don’t have a tennis racket. But Tom has one.M1: Hi! Tom. Do you have a tennis racket?M2: Yes, I do. But I don’t play tennis. You can take the racket.M1: Mary, take the racket. Let’s play tennis.W: OK. Let’s go!13-15M: Hi, Jenny! Let’s play games.W: That sounds good. Do you play volleyball, David?M: No, I don’t. Let’s play ping-pong.W: Well, I don’t have a ping-pong bat. M: I have two ping-pong bats.W: Where are they?M: They’re in my backpack.W: Oh, that’s good. Are they red?M: No, they’re black.IV. I’m Peter. I have five friends. They are Tom, Anna, Bob, Dave and Jim. We often play sports. I run every morning. Anna plays ping-pong well. She plays ping-pong in the afternoon. Tom and Bob play tennis. Dave plays basketball every day. Jim has two soccer balls, six baseballs and three volleyballs. But he doesn’t play ball games. He only runs.&&&
参考答案听力部分I. 1-5 CCBCAII. 6-10 DBFCEIII. 11-15 CACBB IV. 16-20 CBCAB笔试部分I. 21-25 DABDA26-30 CBCBDII. 31-35 CADCB36-40 DBCBAIII. 41-45 BBDBC &&&& 46. They are orange.47. Some pictures of sports games. 48. Seven.49. Some books, some soccer balls and &&&& some basketballs.&&&& 50. No, he doesn’t.IV. 51. many 52. only 53. classes &&&& 54. sounds55. doesV. 56-60 DBACEVI. 61. doesn’t have 62. I hav e&&&& 63. they do 64. Lisa has &&&& 65. Let us VII. Everyone has a collection in my family. I have a great co llection of watches. I have nine watches. My sister has a collection of dolls. She has eight dolls. My parents like playing sports. They have a great sports collection. They have three basketballs, five volleyballs and seven soccer balls. Do you like these collections?附加题部分I. 1. They 2. in3. boys&&&& 4. Some5. But 6. and7. don’t 8. collection&&&& 9. balls 10. SportsII. 11. 6&& 12. 7& 13. 5&&&& 14. 1&& 15. 616. 他有大量的体育收藏品。17. 但他只有一个乒乓球拍。18. C&&& 19. has&&& 20. plays
&文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?教育部国家教师科研基金十二五规划重点课题国家教育资源公共信息服务平台成果展示网站
您所在的位置: >
> 湖南 | 按主题
湖南省蓝山县第一中学七年级英语上册 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?第1课时 Section A(1a-1c)教案 (新版)人教新目标版
上传时间:
版本版别: |
类别主题: |
年级科目: |
所属地区:
E&&&&&&&币:2
大&&&&&&小:16.91 KBKB
    湖南省蓝山县第一中学七年级英语上册 Unit 5 Do you have a soccer ball?第1课时 Section A(1a-1c)教案 (新版)人教新目标版  教材  简析 在这一单元中,学生要学会就有关人与物之间所属关系进行问答的句子。本单元大量引入有关运动的名词,在情景中自然呈现了tennis ball, ping-pong bat ,soccer ball,volley ball等六个与求类运动有关的词汇,以及Do you have …?Yes ,I do ./No ,I don’t.等句型。 要求学生彼此询问有无此类物品,并做出相应的回答。 同时学习表示建议的句型Let’s运动的形容词。  本单元所选用的话题来自学生所喜欢的生活片段,在教学中生生交流、师生交流会更融洽,会促进师生彼此间的了解,还会让部分学生养成良好的运动习惯和收藏习惯。  预设  目标 1.知识目标:A:在询问对方是否有某物的对话中学会使用do和does引导的一般疑问句;  B. 学会使用描述性的形容词来评价事物;  C. 学会在对话中使用名词复数;  D. 学会用祈使句来向对方提出建议;  2.语言技能目标:A. 学会用祈使句询问某人是否有某物;
  B. 学会向他人提出建议的句子.  3:情感目标:A. 在本单元中,通过阅读有关运动的文章和对话,使学  生更加热爱体育活动并培养一种适合自己的体育爱好;  B.在小组活动中,培养学生团结协作精神.  教学  重难点 重点:.学会就有关人与物之间所属 关系进行问答的句子;
  难点:学会使用第三人称单数的一般疑问句及回答做对话  教具
准备 录音机、磁带、课本,教学案  知识  链接 Baseball 的文化知识和基本的比赛规则  教法  学法 情境教学和合作学习法。

我要回帖

更多关于 soccer ball怎么读 的文章

随机推荐