怎么用英语写2016年国庆节放假通知知

关于国庆假期的小学英语作文_小学英语作文
关于国庆假期的小学英语作文
学习啦【小学英语作文】 编辑:楚红
  小学英语作文教学的目标在于培养学生的语言组织能力、口语表达能力、逻辑思维能力、语言运用能力等,为学生英语素质的培养打下基础。国庆有七天的假期,你是怎样安排你的国庆假期的呢?下面是学习啦小编为你整理的关于国庆假期的小学英语作文,希望你喜欢!
  关于国庆假期的小学英语作文篇1
  It is known to everyone:Oct,1st is our National Day.
  At this day I went to street and saw something.Now I will tell you!
  At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people!With difficult we got up the bus and felt very crowed.The traffic was so bad too!I cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street.
  What were worse there were even more people!In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day!Nest time I prefer to stay at home and study!
  关于国庆假期的小学英语作文篇2
  Etting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he&ll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father&s matureness.I&m happy for them.
  Yesterday,our research school&s soccer team had a match with the graduate studentsfr0mthe department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.
  Half of the National Day holidays have passed by...life still goes with good and bad times.
  关于国庆假期的小学英语作文篇3
  the national day,is a important festival in china.we will fly five stars flag in the first day in tian'anmen square.and we also sing national anthem,too!and we can have a seven days.we are stay with our family in these days.we can relax at home and doing our homework or study!
本文已影响 人
[关于国庆假期的小学英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【小学英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
国庆放假通知英文版英文,通知,国庆,英文版,国庆放假,国庆节放假,通知英文版,放假通知
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
国庆放假通知英文版
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口希望英语国庆节放假通知_微信网页版
希望英语国庆节放假通知
2014年国庆节放假时间为9月30日—10月7日,10月8日正常上课,需要补课的班级由班主任老师提前通知家长.希望英语全体教职工...
2014年国庆节放假时间为9月30日—10月7日,10月8日正常上课,需要补课的班级由班主任老师提前通知家长。希望英语全体教职工提前祝广大家长朋友们国庆节快乐!欢迎来校免费体验美语课堂!体验热线:/77/88报名地址:大连开发区辽宁街52号正源福地B座六楼(安盛肯德基北走50米)分享快乐,点击右上角分享到朋友圈
微信热点文章

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆节放假通知模板 的文章

随机推荐