I asked her the reason for,but she didn't (回答),

Less Than 24 Hours After Giada De Laurentiis' Split Announcement, Her Husband Immediately Files For Divorce — But She Isn't Too Bummed About It! |
| Filed under:
Well, looks like Giada de Laurentiis' marriage is almost officially over.
Just hours after the Food Network star revealed that she and Todd Thompson are breaking up, the 51-year-old fashion designer went straight to the Los Angeles Superior Court to file for divorce.
According to the petition filed by Todd, the two separated on July 15, just two months after their 11th marital anniversary.
Although Thompson has kept mum on their public split announcement, he cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their breakup. He also asked the court to not award his soon-to-be ex-wife spousal support and noted the division of their assets is still to be determined.
But it doesn't sound like the divorce is getting to Giada at all — in fact, over the weekend before she made the separation announcement via , girlfriend was partying it up with Bobby Flay in Miami!
An eyewitness spotted the two colleagues having a blast together at dinner! They said:
"It looked like a friendly dinner. Giada was super nice, but she definitely had a few drinks. She tripped over her feet on her way out of the restaurant, and Bobby let out a laugh."
Bobby's rep confirmed the dinner was just:
"Two colleagues and old friends had a quick dinner."
Giada definitely isn't wallowing in the fact that she's getting a divorce, but then again, she had five months to deal with the separation before making it a public announcement!
Hopefully this
won't be a
one — at least for the sake of the duo's 6-year-old daughter, Jade.
[Image via .]
Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Related Stories
Longtime Hollywood Couples Who Never Got Married!
Celebs Who Became Even Bigger Stars Than Their Spouses!
Former Child Stars & Their Scandals Since Stardom!
From Farce To Fatality -- Biggest Festival Fails Of All Time
Celebs Who Went From Fuckboys To Fab Partners!
Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez's Cutest Moments!
i am very sad to hear that they are divorcing. I've been a fan of hers since the beginning. I don't believe in divorce unless someone is in domestic violence, being her and or the children. Jade is so young for this. It's not fair to her. Why can't they act like responsible married/parents and do what's right for Jade. It sounds very selfish to me. And no one will ever know if these "affairs" are true. Only Giada. They should go to therapy to sort things out. When Jade turns eighteen then they are free to do whatever they want.
And when there's a divorce there usually will be other people in their lives. Again not good for Jade. These celebrities in my opinion don't take all this to heart.
Again I will say they need to suck it up for Jade.
White supremacists again prove themselves to be the most ridiculous group of losers in the country, and on the day of their HUGE 'free speech' rally planned for Boston... only about 20 of them actually bothered . Oops!!
As you can see above, all those crazy right-wingers are out here looking like the inauguration crowd for !!!!
In fact, the rally was such a dud, that even though white nationalists had permits to go up to 2:00 p.m. at their rally point, the Boston Police Department decided to end things early after all two-dozen demonstrators left (below):
[Image via .]& “It was her laughing ...”习题详情
126位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.9%
It was her laughing that drew my attention. Note taking really wasn’t all that funny.Walking over to the offender (someone that does something wrong), I asked for the &&36&. Frozen, she refused to give it to me. I waited, all attention in the classroom on the quiet &&37&&between teacher and student. When she finally &&38&&it over she whispered, “Okay, but I didn’t draw it.”It was a hand-drawn &&39&&of me, teeth blackened and the words “I’m stupid” coming out of my mouth. I managed to fold it up calmly. My mind, &&40&, was working angrily as I struggled not to &&41&. I figured I knew the two students who were most likely to draw the picture. It would do them some &&42&&to teach them a lesson, and maybe it was high time that I did it!Thankfully, I was able to keep myself &&43&. When there were about six minutes remaining, I showed the class the picture. They were all silent as I told them how &&44&this was for me. I told them there must be a reason &&45&&and now was their chance to write down anything they needed to tell me. Then I let them write silently while I sniffled(抽鼻子) in the back of the classroom.As I &&46&&the notes later, many of them said something like, “I’ve got nothing against you,” or “I’m sorry you were hurt.” A number of them said, “You give us too much homework.” Some kids said, “We’re &&47&&of you.” But two notes, from the girls who I &&48&&&were behind the picture, had a list of issues. I was too &&49 &, too strict…Reading those notes, I realized that over the course of this year, instead of &&50&my students, I had begun commanding them to &&51&. Where I thought I was driving them to success I was &&52&&driving them away.I had some apologizing to do. But the next day in the classroom, one boy and one girl each handed me a card. The one &&53&&by all the boys expressed sincere regret for the ugly joke. The one from the girls asked for &&54&.This was a lesson for both the kids and me. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the &&55&.&【小题1】A.helpB.adviceC.reasonD.note【小题2】A.conversationB.matchC.argumentD.battle【小题3】A.tookB.handedC.turnedD.thought 【小题4】A.statueB.cardC.posterD.picture【小题5】A.howeverB.otherwiseC.thereforeD.besides【小题6】A.leaveB.explainC.argueD.cry【小题7】A.favorB.harm C.good D.punishment【小题8】A.controlledB.amusedC.uninterestedD.relaxed【小题9】A.meaningfulB.hurtfulC.regretfulD.forgetful【小题10】A.asideB.behindC.belowD.above【小题11】A.readB.finishedC.wroteD.collected【小题12】A.proudB.fondC.afraidD.ashamed【小题13】A.figuredB.promisedC.concludedD.doubted【小题14】A.talkative B.thoughtful C.kind D.mean【小题15】A.forcingB.teachingC.comfortingD.encouraging【小题16】A.achieve B.apologizeC.failD.appreciate【小题17】A.normallyB.actually C.immediatelyD.generally【小题18】A.signed B.offeredC.drawn D.bought【小题19】A.thankfulnessB.pity
C.forgiveness D.communication【小题20】A.friendshipB.futureC.knowledgeD.educationD&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-四川省雅安中学高二上学期12月月考英语题
分析与解答
习题“It was her laughing that drew my attention. Note taking really wasn’t all that funny.Walking over to the ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【要点综述】一次令人不愉快的玩笑让作者意识到自己对学生的严加管教实际上背离了自己的初衷,他们需要的是鼓励,而不是命令。【小题1】D 考查名词。女孩儿咯咯的笑声吸引了作者的注意,作者认为记笔记没有那么可笑,就向“冒犯者”要“笔记”。上文的“Note-taking”是线索提示。【小题1】D 考查名词。她拒绝把笔记交给作者,作者在等待,教室中所有的目光都转向了这场师生之间的沉默的“战争”,此处是比喻用法。【小题1】B 考查动词。上文提到作者向她要笔记,所以此处是她把笔记“交”给了作者。【小题1】D 考查名词。根据上一段最后一句中的内容可知笔记本上面是学生手画的作者的“画像”。下文的“for drawing the picture”也是线索提示。【小题1】A 作者努力平静地把学生给作者画的画像折叠起来,“但是”内心却感到非常气愤。前后内容表示转折,故用however。【小题1】D 根据上一段中描述的画像的内容可知这是对作者的侮辱,所以作者看过之后努力不“哭”出来。下文的“I sniffed in the back of the classroom”是线索提示。【小题1】C 作者认为这么做太过分,教训她们一顿会对她们有些“好处”。do sb.good表示“对某人有好处”。【小题1】A 上一段的后半部分提到作者打算教训她们一顿,所以此处表示作者最终能够“控制”自己。【小题1】B 根据下一段中的“I’m sorry you were hurt.”可知这张画像深深地“伤害”了作者。meaningful意为“有意义的”;forgetful意为“健忘的”;regretful意为“懊悔的”,均不符合语境。【小题1】B 作者告诉他们画像“背后”肯定有原因。下文揭示了画像背后的原因。【小题1】A 上一段提到作者让学生写下需要对作者说的任何事情,所以此处是“阅读”学生写的内容。另外,下一段的开头部分也是线索提示。【小题1】C 由下文可知作者对学生太严厉了,所以学生应该是害怕她,故选C。【小题1】 A 此处与第四段的“ I figured…”相呼应,表示作者“认为”她们是画像背后的“真凶”。figure表示“认为,认定 (某事将发生或属实)”。【小题1】D 根据上下文可知她们认为作者过于严厉,非常“刻薄”。talkative意为“健谈的”;clumsy意为“笨拙的”;considerate意为“体贴的”,都不符合语境。【小题1】D 作者意识到今年以来,没有“鼓励”学生,而是采用了命令的方式。【小题1】A 根据下一句中的success可知作者开始采用命令的方式迫使学生“完成”。前三项分别表示“欣赏,感激”;“道歉”;“妥协”,都与下一句中的内容不符。【小题1】B 作者原以为这样会让他们成功,而“实际上”是让他们离成功越来越远。normally意为“正常地”;immediately意为“立刻”;generally意为“普遍地”,均不符合语境。【小题1】A 在有全部男生“签名”的那张卡片上他们表达了对这次令人不愉快的玩笑的真诚的后悔。【小题1】C 根据前一句中的“…expressed sincere regret for…”以及下一段第二句中的“Forgiveness does…”可知女生们请求作者的“原谅”。thankfulness意为“感激”;compensation意为“补偿”;communication意为“交流”,都不符合语境。【小题1】B 此处与本句中的the past相对,故选B项,表示“将来”。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
It was her laughing that drew my attention. Note taking really wasn’t all that funny.Walking over to...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“It was her laughing ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“It was her laughing that drew my attention. Note taking really wasn’t all that funny.Walking over to the offender (someone that does something wrong), I asked for the 36. Frozen, she refused to give it to me. I waited, all attention in the classroom on the quiet 37between teacher and student. When she finally 38it over she whispered, “Okay, but I didn’t draw it.”It was a hand-drawn 39of me, teeth blackened and the words “I’m stupid” coming out of my mouth. I managed to fold it up calmly. My mind, 40, was working angrily as I struggled not to 41. I figured I knew the two students who were most likely to draw the picture. It would do them some 42to teach them a lesson, and maybe it was high time that I did it!Thankfully, I was able to keep myself 43. When there were about six minutes remaining, I showed the class the picture. They were all silent as I told them how 44this was for me. I told them there must be a reason 45and now was their chance to write down anything they needed to tell me. Then I let them write silently while I sniffled(抽鼻子) in the back of the classroom.As I 46the notes later, many of them said something like, “I’ve got nothing against you,” or “I’m sorry you were hurt.” A number of them said, “You give us too much homework.” Some kids said, “We’re 47of you.” But two notes, from the girls who I 48were behind the picture, had a list of issues. I was too 49 , too strict…Reading those notes, I realized that over the course of this year, instead of 50my students, I had begun commanding them to 51. Where I thought I was driving them to success I was 52driving them away.I had some apologizing to do. But the next day in the classroom, one boy and one girl each handed me a card. The one 53by all the boys expressed sincere regret for the ugly joke. The one from the girls asked for 54.This was a lesson for both the kids and me. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the 55.【小题1】A.helpB.adviceC.reasonD.note【小题2】A.conversationB.matchC.argumentD.battle【小题3】A.tookB.handedC.turnedD.thought 【小题4】A.statueB.cardC.posterD.picture【小题5】A.howeverB.otherwiseC.thereforeD.besides【小题6】A.leaveB.explainC.argueD.cry【小题7】A.favorB.harm C.good D.punishment【小题8】A.controlledB.amusedC.uninterestedD.relaxed【小题9】A.meaningfulB.hurtfulC.regretfulD.forgetful【小题10】A.asideB.behindC.belowD.above【小题11】A.readB.finishedC.wroteD.collected【小题12】A.proudB.fondC.afraidD.ashamed【小题13】A.figuredB.promisedC.concludedD.doubted【小题14】A.talkative B.thoughtful C.kind D.mean【小题15】A.forcingB.teachingC.comfortingD.encouraging【小题16】A.achieve B.apologizeC.failD.appreciate【小题17】A.normallyB.actually C.immediatelyD.generally【小题18】A.signed B.offeredC.drawn D.bought【小题19】A.thankfulnessB.pity
C.forgiveness D.communication【小题20】A.friendshipB.futureC.knowledgeD.education”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“It was her laughing that drew my attention. Note taking really wasn’t all that funny.Walking over to the offender (someone that does something wrong), I asked for the 36. Frozen, she refused to give it to me. I waited, all attention in the classroom on the quiet 37between teacher and student. When she finally 38it over she whispered, “Okay, but I didn’t draw it.”It was a hand-drawn 39of me, teeth blackened and the words “I’m stupid” coming out of my mouth. I managed to fold it up calmly. My mind, 40, was working angrily as I struggled not to 41. I figured I knew the two students who were most likely to draw the picture. It would do them some 42to teach them a lesson, and maybe it was high time that I did it!Thankfully, I was able to keep myself 43. When there were about six minutes remaining, I showed the class the picture. They were all silent as I told them how 44this was for me. I told them there must be a reason 45and now was their chance to write down anything they needed to tell me. Then I let them write silently while I sniffled(抽鼻子) in the back of the classroom.As I 46the notes later, many of them said something like, “I’ve got nothing against you,” or “I’m sorry you were hurt.” A number of them said, “You give us too much homework.” Some kids said, “We’re 47of you.” But two notes, from the girls who I 48were behind the picture, had a list of issues. I was too 49 , too strict…Reading those notes, I realized that over the course of this year, instead of 50my students, I had begun commanding them to 51. Where I thought I was driving them to success I was 52driving them away.I had some apologizing to do. But the next day in the classroom, one boy and one girl each handed me a card. The one 53by all the boys expressed sincere regret for the ugly joke. The one from the girls asked for 54.This was a lesson for both the kids and me. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the 55.【小题1】A.helpB.adviceC.reasonD.note【小题2】A.conversationB.matchC.argumentD.battle【小题3】A.tookB.handedC.turnedD.thought 【小题4】A.statueB.cardC.posterD.picture【小题5】A.howeverB.otherwiseC.thereforeD.besides【小题6】A.leaveB.explainC.argueD.cry【小题7】A.favorB.harm C.good D.punishment【小题8】A.controlledB.amusedC.uninterestedD.relaxed【小题9】A.meaningfulB.hurtfulC.regretfulD.forgetful【小题10】A.asideB.behindC.belowD.above【小题11】A.readB.finishedC.wroteD.collected【小题12】A.proudB.fondC.afraidD.ashamed【小题13】A.figuredB.promisedC.concludedD.doubted【小题14】A.talkative B.thoughtful C.kind D.mean【小题15】A.forcingB.teachingC.comfortingD.encouraging【小题16】A.achieve B.apologizeC.failD.appreciate【小题17】A.normallyB.actually C.immediatelyD.generally【小题18】A.signed B.offeredC.drawn D.bought【小题19】A.thankfulnessB.pity
C.forgiveness D.communication【小题20】A.friendshipB.futureC.knowledgeD.education”相似的习题。您要找的是不是:
I didn t know he wa the richest person in the world.
不知道他世界上最有钱的人。
Lance:I didn t know I could request seating arrangement. This is my first trip abroad.
兰斯:我并不知道可以要求调换座位。这是我第一次出国。
He said: I am very greedy between work and love. At present, I choose work over love because I thought work is more important. But I didn t know what will happy in the future.
他说:我为了舞台,牺牲了很多东西:爱情、大学生活、和朋友喝酒这些都是我从没有正正常常地做过的,尤其是,?我没有尽做子女的责任还有很多数之不尽的事情。
“I didn’t know any way out of that, except to tell them what they wanted to hear, ” he recalled.
“除了告诉他们他们想听到的内容,我不知道该如何走出这种状态,”他回忆说。
Well, to be honest, it was so difficult because I didn’t know who the eggs were for.
好吧,我承认,我认为这件事很难,是因为我并不知道这些鸡蛋是要提供给谁。
I didn’t know, but one thing was certain: this person was suffering.
我不知道,但是有一件事情是肯定的:这个人一定很痛苦。
I know how you look without clothes, but until this afternoon I didn’t know your last name.
我知道你不穿衣服是什么样子,但知道今天下午为止我都不知道你姓什么。
I didn’t know what to do with them, so I gave most of them away.
我不知道怎么处理它们,所以大部分被我送出去了。
When asked about it, I said she’d be a great governor but I didn’t know if she would run.
当有人问我这个问题时,我回答说她能够成为一个杰出的州长,但我并不知道她是否参选。
I didn’t know much about coaching, but after researching it, I knew it was the right fit for me.
我对做导师并没有多少的了解,但当我对它做过研究以后,我知道它就是最适合我的工作。
Believe me . . . God help me, I didn’t know.
相信我……愿上帝帮助我,我真的不知道。
I didn’t know what peace was and had, in fact, never experienced it.
我不知道什么是安宁,事实上,我从来都没有经历过它。
I didn’t know what love was until I met you.
我以前从来不知道爱为何物,直到遇见了你。
I’ve learned a lot, I’ve learned a lot about how to write a business plan, about effective communications skills, how to listen, something I didn’t know how to do before.
我学到了很多东西,我学会了如何写一份商业计划书,学到了有效的沟通技巧,如何倾听,以及一些我以前不知道怎么做的事情。
I didn’t know that if you dry the clothes (and cloth diapers) in the sun, sunlight makes baby poo stains disappear!
其实我不知道如果你将衣服(和尿布)晒在阳光下,阳光竟然会让小孩的污物消失!
“I didn’t know how to be a hero anymore, ” Buffett said at the time.
“我不知道怎样才会再次成为一个英雄,”巴菲特那时曾说。
I now try to budget a lot of time for editing and polishing; I didn’t know to do that then.
我现在试着计划留给编辑和润色以更多的时间,但那时我不知道应该这么做。
“It got muddy and I didn’t know whether we’d get stuck, but the kids learned a lot of stuff from our little adventure, ” says Maeshiro, 45.
“路变得泥泞,我不知道我们是否会陷在其中,但孩子们从我们的小冒险中学到很多东西,”45岁的马士洛说。
I didn’t know Browner before I interviewed her, but was impressed with her; my friend Governor Lawton Chiles thought highly of her; and Al Gore wanted her to have the job.
在面见布朗纳之前我并不认识她,但对她有深刻印象。我的朋友劳顿.奇利斯州长对她评价很高,艾尔.戈尔也希望她能担任这个职位。
The young boy was apologetic. “Please mister…please, I’m sorry…I didn’t know what else to do, ” he pleaded.
那个小男孩非常歉疚,“求求你了,先生……求求你了,非常对不起……我是不知道该怎么做才扔的,”他恳求道。
I didn’t know what I wanted, so I just filmed every day.
我不知道我想要的,所以我就每天都进行拍摄。
I didn’t know how many more moments like this we were going to get, and I wanted us all to have a memory of this special night before it was gone.
我不知道我们一家还能有多少机会这样一起游玩,我只是希望在这结束以前对这特别的夜晚有个美好回忆。
I didn’t know exactly, but I figured it was worth a try.
具体地我不知道该说些什么,但是我觉得试一试是值得的。
I didn’t know Leon before I interviewed him, but I was very impressed with his knowledge, energy, and down-to-earth manner.
在会见列昂之前我并不认识他,但他渊博的知识、充沛的活力和实事求是的作风给我留下了很深的印象。
I didn’t know Leon before I interviewed him, but I was very impressed with his knowledge, energy, and down-to-earth manner.
在会见列昂之前我并不认识他,但他渊博的知识、充沛的活力和实事求是的作风给我留下了很深的印象。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 somebody asked her 的文章

随机推荐