下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
高一英语第一册语法精讲:“it”的用法人教版【本讲教育信息】一、教学内容it的用法二知识精讲(一)指代时间、距离、自然现象等。如:→Itishalfpasttwonow.(指时间)→Itisverycoldintheroom.(指温度)→Alovelyday,isn’tit?(指天气)→It’sgettingwarmerandwarmernow.(指天气)→It’sabouttenminutes’walkfrommyhometotheschool.(指距离)(二)①指代前面所提过的事物或事情;如:→Thisisnotmybook.ItisMary’s.(指代thebook)→TheParkersboughtanewhousebutitwillneedalotofworkbeforetheycanmovein.(指代thenewhouse)→—I’vebrokenaplate.—Itdoesn’tmatter.(指代breakingtheplate)→Ourteamwonthefootballmatch.Haveyouheardaboutit?(指代Ourteamwonthefootballmatch.这件事)②性别不明或性别被认为不重要的人或动物;如:→—Whoisknockingatthedoor?—It’sme.→Thebabynomorecriedassoonasitsawitsmother.→It’salovelybaby.Isitaboyoragirl?③说话者未说明,但双方都知道的事情可以用it代替。如:→—Doyoulikeithere?—Ohyes.Theair,theweather,thewayoflife.Everythingissonice.(三)it可以用作形式主语或形式宾语,而把真正的主语或宾语放在后面,真正的主语或宾语往往由不定式、动名词、从句充当。如:→It’sdifficultformetoworkouttheproblem.算出这道题对我来说很难。→Itisnousetryingtopersuadehim.劝他没用。→Asastudent,it’snogoodstayinguptoolate.作为学生,熬夜是没有好处的。→ItiswellknownthatChinahasthelargestpopulationintheworld.众所周知,中国人口最多。→It’ssaidthatheisgoingabroad.据说他要出国。→Ithinkitmoreimportanttolearnaforeignlanguagewell.我认为学好一门外语更为重要。→Thegoodatmosphereofstudyhasmadeitpossibleforustostudywell.良好的学习氛围使我们能够很好的学习。→Ithinkitnecessarythatwehavethismeeting.我认为开这个会是必要的。→Ithinkitourdutytohelpothers.我认
正在加载中,请稍后...商务写作:超好用的appreciate(图)_新浪教育_新浪网
商务写作指南:超好用的appreciate(图)
准确、地道的商务文书助你更加成功
  appreciate一词在商务类文书是比较常用的,但很多人在使用时忽略了语法,就连老外也常常在appreciate一词上犯错误。这里总结了常见的appreciate纠错示范,希望能够帮助大家写出准确又地道的商务英语文书。
  WRONG: We would appreciate if you corrected the entry in the register as soon as possible。
  错误用法:如果你能尽快更改登记处的入口,我将非常感激。
  RIGHT: We would appreciate it if you corrected the entry in the register as soon as possible。
  正确用法:如果你能尽快更改登记处的入口,我将非常感激(英语原句比前者多了一个it)。
  This is a very common mistake, and remember that when you use the phrase “I would appreciate…”you MUST include the word “it”before “if”:
  这是一个常见错误,记住当你要用“I would appreciate…”这个表达式时,一定要在if前加一个it。
  More examples:
  更多例子:
  E.g.1:I am sure the supervisory authority would not appreciate it if you took that course of action。
  例1:我相信监督部门对你的所作所为不会表示欣赏。
  E.g.2:We would appreciate it if you would arrange for immediate payment。
  例2:如果您能立即付款,我们将很感激。
  There is no need to add “it”if you do not include “if”。
  如果你不用if从句的话,就没有必要在appreciate后面加it了。
  E.g.: We would much appreciate a letter informing us of the result of your enquiries。
  例句:如果您能对您的询盘结果给我们回信的话,我们将非常感激。
  An alternative phrase to “I would appreciate it if…”is, “I would be grateful if…”This is the more formal phrase of the two and does not require that troublesome “it”!
  “I would appreciate it if…”这个表达式的替代用法有“I would be grateful if…”,但是这个用法更为正式,而且不需要加那个麻烦的“it”!
电话:010-
不支持Flashhate it when还是hate when
精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>
hate it when还是hate when
作者:&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:&&&&
&&&热&&&&&★★★
【字体: 】
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!
when people talk with their mouths full.
B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
不是“什么时候”,而是“当……时候”。另一方面
you shout at me.
you whistle.
she tells me how to do things.
you didn’t go there alone.
she offered to help.
you would help me with it.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
地址:湖南省长沙市湘春路75号金地大厦8楼& 值班编辑:陈老师论文发表、论文指导
周一至周五
9:00&22:00
高考热点“it”用法知多少?
2012年第1期目录
&&&&&&本期共收录文章19篇
  代词“it”在英语中运用频率极高,学生对它极为熟悉,但由于其灵活性及一词多义,学生在具体运用过程中,不能把握其所指代的真正含义。作为老师有必要帮助学生梳理知识,构建“it”知识网络,使学生对其用法了然于胸,让他们在解题时不再彷徨。下面本文紧扣考点,根据学生的认知发展规律,分步剖析“it”的用法,每解读“it”的一个用法及时辅以跟踪训练,最后提供一些综合性的实战演练,供同学们参考。 中国论文网 /9/view-2246588.htm  对于it的用法,首先要从总体上把握,它既可以用作代词(如人称代词、非人称代词),也可以用作引导词(作形式主语或形式宾语),还可以用来构成强调句型。下面从这三个方面进行详解并提供相关的跟踪训练,适度拓展“it”的易混句型,增加学生对“it”不同用法的辨别能力,掌握“it”解题规律,提高解题能力。   一、 it用作代词   当it用作代词时,要明确其所指代的具体内容。   1. 用作人称代词   在句子中作主语或宾语;指前面已经提到过的事物;性别不明或性别被认为不重要的人或动物;未指明但谈话双方都明白的事情或情况。例如:   ①This is our new car. I bought it yesterday. 这是我们的新车。我昨天买的。 (指代前面提到的物品our new car )   ②Did you hit it? 你打中了吗?(指代事件)   ③The baby cries when it is hungry. 婴儿饿时就哭。(指代婴儿,尤指性别不详或无所谓时)   ④―Who is knocking at the door? 谁在敲门?   ―It’s me. 是我。(指一定情景中所确定的人或事物,此时相当于指示代词,代指this和that,有时也指人)    2. 作非人称代词   指天气、时间、距离、环境等。也可模糊地指一般情形或上文的部分或整个意思。译成汉语时,it通常不一定译出来。例如:   (1) It’s very hot. 天真热。   (2) It’s early yet. 还早呢。   (3) It’s about 50 kilometers from here to Nanjing. 从这儿到南京约有五十公里。   (4) It is very quiet in the library. 图书馆很?安静?。   【跟踪训练】   ①A knock on the door made him look up… But______was only the head teacher.   ②Someone is ringing the doorbell. Go and see______.   A. who is he______B. who he is______   C. who is it D. who it is   【参考答案】   ①It;②D.   二、 用作引导词   1. 作形式主语   当动词不定式、动名词或从句作主语时,通常把它们放在谓语之后,而用it作形式主语,使句子保持平衡。   (1) It+be+形容词/名词+(for sb.)to do sth.句意为:对某人来说,做……怎么样。It+?be+?形容词/名词+of sb. to do sth.句意为:某人这么做真是太adj.了(It代替to do作形式主语)例如:   ①It is difficult for me to make a decision. 对我来说,做决定难(it代替to make a decision)。   类似的形容词有:easy, hard, impossible, possible, important等。   ②It is foolish of you to lie to your teacher. =You are foolish to lie to your teacher.   你跟老师撒谎真蠢。   类似的形容词有:nice, good, wrong, clever, careful, polite等。   注意:当形容词说明人的性格特征时用It is adj of sb. to do sth.=Sb. is adj to do sth.   【跟踪训练】   用of和for填空。   ①It is necessary____________us to master a foreign language.   ②It is kind____________Tom to offer to help me solve the problem.   Diligence redeems stupidity.   【参考答案】   ①②of.   (2) It is no good/no use/useless/dangerous+doing sth.句意为:做什么没有好处/没有用/危险的。(It代替doing作形式主语)例如:   It’s no use crying over spilt milk. 覆水难收。   It is no good giving him advice, because he will not receive it.   给他提建议是没有用的,他是不会接受的。   It is dangerous playing with fire. 玩火是危险的。   (3) 代替主语从句   常见的有:   ①It seems/appears/happens/turns out/proves+that… 句意为:似乎/碰巧/证明是……。例如:   It happened that I had seen the film. 碰巧我已看过了那部电影。   ②It is certain/likely/possible/probable+that… 句意为:肯定/可能……。例如:   It is certain that the constant rising of the oil price will affect the development of the world economy. 不断上涨油价肯定会影响国际经济的发展。   ③It is said/reported/known/believed+that句意为:据说/据报道/众所周知/据信……。例如:   It is known that every coin has two sides. 众所周知,任何事物都有两面性。   注意1:当形容词是necessary, strange, important, natural, 名词是a pity时,从句需用虚拟语气. 动词形式:(should)+动词原形。例如:   It is important that students (should) learn to depend on themselves in life.   学生在生活上学会独立是很重要的。   注意2:过去分词为表示“建议”、“命令”,“愿望”时,如suggested, ordered, requested等,从句需用虚拟语气。动词形式:(should)+动词原形。例如:   It is requested that Liu Dehua (should) give another performance. 有人请求刘德华再表演一个节目。
  【跟踪训练】   ①______is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.   A. ThereB. This C. That D. It   ②Does____________matter if he can’t finish the task on time?   A. this B. that C. it D. he   ③Cheer up! It is no use____________about the future.   A. worrying B. to worry   C. worried D. worry   【参考答案】   ①D;②C;③A.   2. 作形式宾语   (1) 常与feel, consider, find, believe, make, take, imagine, think, suppose, regard等连用。例如:   ①I feel it necessary to raise people’s awareness of protecting the earth.   我觉得提高人们保护地球的认识很有必要。   ②Kate thought it no use trying to persuade him. 凯特认为劝他没用。   (2) like, dislike, hate, appreciate, depend/count on这些及物动词或短语不能直接加宾语从句,需加it之后再加宾语从句。例如:   ①I hate it when people talk with their mouths full. 我讨厌人们嘴里吃着东西讲话。    ②I dislike it when others shout at me. 我不喜欢别人对我大喊大叫。    ③I really appreciate it if you help me. 如果您能帮忙,我将不胜感激。   勤能补拙。    ④You may count on it that they will support you. 你就相信吧,他们会支持你的。   【跟踪训练】    ①They have made____________a rule____________in the room.   A. not to smoke   B. not to smoke   C. smoking   D. to not smoke   ②I don’t think____________possible to master a foreign language without much memory work.    A. this____________ B. that______   C. its______ D. it______   ③I like____________in the autumn when the weather is clear and bright.   A. this____________ B. that______ C. it____________D. one   ④You may depend on____________ that they are of much help.   A. that B. it   C. these D. them   【参考答案】   ①A;②D;③C;④B.   三、 用于强调句中   1. 强调句型   It is/was+被强调部分+that/who+句子其他成分。   强调人时可用that/who来连接,强调事物时常用that。所强调的可以是单词、短语或从句,被强调的成分可以是主语、宾语和状语,但不能是定语或谓语。例如:   ①It is I who/that am wise. 我才是明智的。(主语)   ②It was in the classroom that I saw him. 我是在教室里看见他的。(状语)   2. 强调句型的疑问式   (1) 一般疑问句式   Is/Was it+被强调部分+that/who+句子其他成分?例如:   ①Is it Guo Jinming that/who young readers like most?   年轻读者最喜欢的作家是郭敬明吗?   ②Was it in 1939 that the Second World War broke out?   第二次世界大战是在1939年爆发的吗?   (2) 特殊疑问句式   特殊疑问词+is/was it+that/who+句子其他成分?例如:   ①How was it that you succeeded? 你是怎么成功的?   ②Why is it that mobile phones are increasingly used?   为什么越来越多地使用手机?   ③Who is it that will be sent abroad for further study?   将被派到国外进修的是谁?   3. not… until…句型的强调句   It is/was not until+被强调部分+that+其他成分。例如:   (1) He didn’t go to bed until ten o’clock. 他直到九点钟才睡觉。   强调句为:   It was not until ten o’clock that he went to bed. 他直到九点钟才睡觉。   (2) I didn’t realize she was my English teacher until she took off her dark glasses.   直到她摘下墨镜我才意识到她是我英语老师。   强调句为:   It was not until she took off her dark glasses that I realized she was my English teacher.   Beware beginning.   【跟踪训练】   ①―Were all the three people in the car injured in the accident?   ―No,____________only the two passengers who got hurt.   A. it were B. there is   C. it was D. there was   ②―Who is making so much noise outside?   ―______ the children.   A. It is B. They are   C. That is D. There are   ③It was____________she was about to go out& ?______ the telephone rang.   A. thatB. that
  C. thenD. before   ④It was____________he said____________disappointed me.   A. what B. when   C. when D. that   ⑤It was not until 1920____________regular radio broadcasts began.   A. while B. which C. that D. since    【参考答案】   ①C;②A;③B;④D;⑤C.   四、 “it”引起的易混淆句型   1. it与连词before/when/since的句型    (1) It be+时间段+before引导的状语从句,句意为:“过多久……才”。   ______ It be not+时间段+before引导的状语从句,句意为:“不久……就”。    例如:   ①It was three years before he finished writing the book.   他花了三年才完成这本书。   It was not five minutes before the reporter arrived on the spot.   没过五分钟记者就到了现场。   (2) It be+时间点+when引导的状语从句,句意为:“做……时几点了”。例如:   It was eight o’clock when he came to school yesterday.   他昨天到校时八点了。   注意:这里的“it”指时间,when引导的是状语从句。   比较:It was at eight o’clock that he came to school yesterday. 他昨天是在八点钟到校的。(该句是强调句)   【跟踪训练】   ①It was nearly at 10:30____________we got to the lonely village.   ②It was nearly 10:30____________we got to the lonely village.   【参考答案】   ① that;②when.   (3)It is/has been+时间段+since引导的状语从句(瞬间动词的过去时),句意为:“自从做什么已有多久了”。It is/has been+时间段+since引导的状语从句(延续性动词的过去时),句意为:“自从不做什么已有多久了”。例如:   ①It is/has been three weeks since he arrived here.   他到这儿已经有三周了。   类似的动词:meet, see, go, leave等。   ②It is two years since he lived here. 自从他不住这儿已经有两年了。   类似的动词:stay, smoke, work, be等。   【跟踪训练】   翻译下面句子。   ①自从我上一次见到他已经有两年了。   _______________________________________ .   ②自从他戒烟已有三年了。   _______________________________________ .   以谨慎开始。   【参考答案】   ①It is/has been two years since I last met him.   ②It is/has been three years since he smoked.   2. It’s time for sth./to do sth./that(虚拟语气)结构 “是……时候了”。   ①It’s time for the meeting. 该开会了。   ②It’s time to go to bed. 该上床休息了。   ③It’s time that we should go to bed/went to bed. 我们该上床休息了。   注意:从句中,谓语动词要用虚拟语气,用“should+动词原形”(should不能省);或者用动词的过去式。   3. It is/was+the first (second…)time+that-clause(has/had done),句意为:“某人第一(二……)次做某事”。   ①It is the first time that she has visited our school.   ②It was the second time that I had visited the Great Wall last year.   主语除了it外,也可用this, that,其中序数词也可修饰day, month, year等名词.   五、 实战演练   为让学生真正掌握 “it”的用法,教师除了帮助学生梳理知识,及时做一些跟踪训练外,还需提供一些综合性强的名题或改编的题目或自编新题,让学生强化闯关,巩固学习成果,把握解题思路,直至真正掌握。学生在做题过程中可以小组合作探讨,老师适当进行释疑点拨。下面笔者将部分高考名题、改编的经典题目及原创题提供如下:   1. (2011年北京卷)The employment rate has continued to rise in big cities thanks to the efforts of the local governments to increase____________.      A. them B. those   C. it D. that   2. (2011年天津卷)We feel____________our duty to make our country a better place.   A. it B. this_ C. that D. one   3. (2011年江西卷)Why don’t you bring____________to his attention that you’re too ill to work on?   A. that B. it C. his D. him   4. (2009年四川卷)I like this house with a beautiful garden in front. but I don’t have enough money to buy____________.   A. one B. it C. this D. that   5. (2006年浙江卷)____________is our belief that improvements in health care will lead to a stronger,more prosperous economy.   A. As B. That C. This D. It   6. (2006年山东卷)I’d appreciate____________if you would like to teach me how to use the computer.
  A. that B. it C. this D. you   7. (原创)Premier Wen Jiabao said it was those______& ? were responsible for the train crash in Wenzhou____________would be severely punished.   A. which B. that   C. where D. who   8. (原创)I advised Lucy strongly that she should take more exercise and eat more vegetables,but____________didn’t help.   A. it B. she C. which D. he   9. It was in the small house____________was built with stones by his father____________he spent his childhood.   A. which B. where   C. that D. which   ?10. Was? it in 1969____________the American astronaut succeeded____________landing on the moon?   A. when; on B. that; on   C. when; in D. that; in   11. It was not until she arrived at the cinema &______ she realized she had forgotten her ticket.   A. what B. when C. this D. that   12. (原创)It is time that the government____________action to narrow income gap.   A. took B. will take   C. take D. takes   13. (原创)I think it no good____________ this failure. We should learn to face it and try again.   A. ignore B. ignoring   C. ignored D. to ignore   14. ―It’s a long time____________ I saw you last.   ―Yes, and what a pity it is now that it will be a long time____________we see each other again.   A. since B. when   C. before D. before    15. (原创)It’s suggested that more jobs____________ in small towns so that young couples needn’t leave their babies at home to earn money.   A. be created B. created   C. creating D. will be created      参考答案   1-5 DBBAC 6-10 DCABB 11-15 ACBAD      (作者,陈兰,盐城市第一中学)
转载请注明来源。原文地址:
【xzbu】郑重声明:本网站资源、信息来源于网络,完全免费共享,仅供学习和研究使用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,如有不愿意被转载的情况,请通知我们删除已转载的信息。
xzbu发布此信息目的在于传播更多信息,与本网站立场无关。xzbu不保证该信息(包括但不限于文字、数据及图表)准确性、真实性、完整性等。论文:高中阶段It常用句型解析及运用-中大网校论文网

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词后面加s 的文章

随机推荐