英语作文The best way of reducing stress
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The Best Way to Reduce Stress 减轻压力最好的方法
The Best Way to Reduce Stress 减轻压力最好的方法
17:54:33 来源:世博英语
People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. S others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress? Use specific details and examples in your answer.
The Best Way to Reduce Stress
Inevitably, we must all face a certain amount of stress in our lives. While modern life offers us many conveniences, it also requires us to deal with pressure and frustration in daily life. It is important for all of us to find a way to relieve this stress in order to live happy and healthy lives. Some people prefer to engage in physical exercise by running or playing a sport, and some feel more relaxed after watching TV or even sleeping. As for me, I find that the best way to reduce stress is to spend time with family and friends.
One reason I prefer to spend time with others is that their company is a pleasant distraction. When under stress, if I spend time alone, I may continue to dwell on my problems. Sharing good times with family or friends, on the other hand, helps me to forget my worries. Another reason is that I have an opportunity to discuss my problems. Their advice is often helpful because they can see my situation more objectively than I can. Furthermore, simply talking about my problems often makes me feel better. Finally, spending time with others reminds me of what is important in life and helps me to keep things in perspective.
For all of these reasons, I believe that the best way to reduce stress is to spend time with others. Because it helps me to relax and keep life in perspective, it is the method I prefer when faced with life’s difficulties, But no matter what method we choose, it is important to find an appropriate way to relieve pressure. Only in this way can we lead well-balanced lives.
本文节选自刘毅编著《TOEFL托福作文155篇》。如需获得详细资料,请购买正版图书。
22:44:09 22:32:18 22:25:02 06:53:29 23:17:24以 Effective Ways to Release the Stress 为题,写篇英语作文!
Nowadays,students’ stress is so heavy that make some of us feel tired and unhappy. Stresshas become one of the biggest problems to high school student. As asenior 3 student it's natural that I alsohave heavy stress like other people.
We have a fullschedule of classes every day. And a lot of homework must be finished in time. That’sthe reasons why I feel tired and bored sometimes. So I should learn how toovercome it. The mosteffective way to release the stress is to do something you like, such asvisiting friends, listening to music, seeing a movie, and reading aninteresting book. My favorite of releasing the stress is reading.It can make feel comfortable and happy. It makes me calm down. Of course listening is also a good idea.In a word, it is important that learn how to releasethe stress in effective ways. We should improve our abilities to control our emotions.Then we will feel best.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文范文:怎样缓解压力
【网络综合-高中英语作文范文:怎样缓解压力】无忧考网高中作文频道为大家整理的高中英语作文范文:怎样缓解压力,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
频道。高中英语作文:How to Release from Stress
People are enjoying the comfortable life, but also experiencing more and more competitions and suffering much more stress than before. Each man has his specific activities that helped him to release from stress.
First of all,sufficient sleep is essential for each person.There is no doubt that sleeping could modulate the function of each organ and release the body from stressful situation.What’s more,sufficient sleep would not only make us more energetic to handle tired of the physical body,but also release the mental stress.
Moreover,I think that family is the most important thing in human’s life. Family helps you go through the difficult moments of your life. The most important of all,their love for you gives you confidence.Friends also have an important role,because you can share with them your problems and your stress.Another way to escape stress is to play sports.Another way to escape stress is to play sports. because the fact that you would forget concerns and stress on the field.
In addition, a short vacation is one of the efficient way to release from stress. It’s good for you to relax a few free days.
In conclusion, there are several activities that help me forget concerns and to relax, such as sufficient sleeping ,communicate with family or friends,going on a short vacation .
As the proverb says ‘No play makes Jack a dull boy.’ It’s essential and benefit for us to learn how to release ourselves from stress.

我要回帖

更多关于 beststresser 的文章

随机推荐