其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
用所给词的适当形式填空1-6单元(330个)
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.We should listen to the teachers __________ in class. ( careful ) I’d like four ________ of apple juice. ( box ) Yesterday Jack and Tom _____________ at school. ( be ) Would you like __________ with us ? ( run ) What about ___________ basketball after school? ( play ) Ann sometimes __________ TV in the evening. (watch) Now she’s ____________ TV in her room.( watch ) These aren’t your cards. They are ____________ . ( they ) _______ he at home last night? ( be )56. Dinosaurs ___________ grass, plants and meat. ( eat ) 57. We __________ football after school last Monday. ( play ) 58. Look! He ________________ a sandcastle there. ( make ) 59. The boy __________ in our school. ( study ) 60. The farmers _________________ seeds now. ( plant ) 61. She’s _____________ on the beach with her father. ( play ) 62. Lisa ______________ the cake for her friends now. ( cut ) 63. What about _____________football after school? ( play ) 64. September 10th is ______________ Day. ( teacher ) 65. Dinosaurs ______________millions of years ago. ( live ) 66. Miss Chen told _____________ about the animals. ( we ) 67. My sister ______________ born in July ,1997. ( be ) 68. She _____________French In France three years ago. ( learn ) 69. He likes _______________in the river. ( swim ) 70. I live in a flat in one of those ______________.( building ) 71. Yesterday was my ______________ birthday. ( nine ) 72. We should _____________ the rules. ( obey ) 73. Would you like __________ kites with us? ( fly ) 74. How ____________your holiday last week? ( be ) 75. I ___________the Spring Festival in Beijing last year. ( spend ) 76. I _____________to bed a little late yesterday evening. ( go ) 77. It’s ___________today. Let’s go swimming. ( 78. Did you enjoy ________a movie ? ( see ) 79. The students ________a social studies last Friday. 80. She often __________TV at 7:00 every day. 81. Dinosaurs _________grass and plants. ( eat ) 82. Peking Man used stones __________animals for food. ( kill ) 83. We’ll ________trees near the river tomorrow. ( plant ) 84. He _________( use )spades _________( dig ) holes yesterday. 85. I ___________English last night. ( read ) 86. She could ___________English last year. ( write ) 87. He __________back too late yesterday evening. ( come ) 88. We __________a social studies last week. ( have ) 89. ________you ________to school by bike this morning? ( go ) 90. I’m __________ trees near the river. ( plant ) 91. Stop__________, please. ( talk ) 92. They want to make their balloons __________ ( big ) 93. Lisa wants ___________to the City Library. ( go ) 94. Please tell me how ____________ to the food stalls. ( get ) 95. Could you ___________him to the hospital ? ( take ) 96. How about _____________ to school ? ( walk ) 97. I __________ to work by car last year. ( go ) 98. She was happy ___________ in English. ( speak ) 99. Will you __________a new book ? ( bring ) 100. He’s ____________holes near the river. ( dig ) 101. Let’s ____________ trees in front of the house. ( plant ) 102. Do you like ________? ( cook ) 103. Would you like ________ with us ? ( cook ) 104. It’s ________.( snow ) Let’s _______a snowman. ( make ) 105. I wanted __________a kite yesterday morning. ( fly ) 106. There _______a few English books in the shop last week. ( be ) 107. Will you __________trees tomorrow? ( plant ) 108. She ____________a new city next year. ( move ) 109. What about ___________the flowers ? ( water ) 110. My teacher ____________some apples yesterday. ( bring ) ( have ) ( watch ) sun )10. The girls like __________ ( sing )after class. 11. He ___________ to America last year. ( go ) 12. Where _____ ( be )you born? I_______ born in Shanghai. ( be ) 13. We ___________ Uncle Li tomorrow. ( see ) 14. _____ Miss Gao ________ to work by bike yesterday ? ( go ) 15. Would you like some_________ ? ( potato ) 16. My sister often___________ dishes after meals. ( wash ) 17. Tomorrow they___________ to Hangzhou. ( go ) 18. Mr. Black tells me the Chinese people are very _____ . ( friend) 19. I would like ___________ to London. ( go ) 20. Look, the children over there ___________ kites. ( fly ) 21. Can we ___________ on a trip to Canada? ( go ) 22. She _________ in the hospital yesterday afternoon. ( be ) 23. Last Saturday ___________ Tree Planting Day. ( be ) 24. They __________ the West Lake tomorrow. ( see ) 25. There _________ some meat in the basket. ( be ) 26. Yesterday Jack and Tom _____________ at school. ( be ) 27. Would you like __________ with us ? ( run ) 28. The month after August is the ______month of the year. ( nine ) 29. Dinosaurs ____________millions of years ago. ( live ) 30. Miss Chen told __________ about the animals. ( we ) 31. I have many friends and they are very ________ to me. ( friend) 32. The girl is __________ an apple. ( eat ) 33. Boys like __________ football every day. ( play ) 34. Is there any __________on the table? ( food ) 35. I_______ some English books on the desk yesterday. ( see) 36. She _________ to bed late yesterday evening. ( go ) 37. Tom _________12 years old last year. ( be ) 38. They _________ very happy at the party yesterday. ( be ) 39. He often ____________ TV at 8:00 every day. ( watch ) 40. I will __________ English next year. ( study ) 41. Did you __________football last week? ( play ) 42. She’s __________ her homework at home. ( do ) 43. Where _________you last Sunday? ( are) 44. How many __________can you see on the farm? ( banana tree ) 45. The girls like _________ ( sing ) after class. 46. He ___________ to America last year.( go ) 47. Where _______ ( be ) you born? I ____ ( be ) born in Shanghai. 48. We ________ ( see )Uncle Li tomorrow. 49. _____ Miss Gao _____ ( go )to work by bike? Yes, she ______. 50. I ________ at school yesterday afternoon. ( be ) 51. She _________ interested in the storybook last year. ( be ) 52. They _________ at the science museum last Sunday. ( be ) 53. I _________ to bed late last week. ( go ) 54. Dinosaurs ___________ very fast . (run), 55. Some dinosaurs __________ slowly. ( walk ) 111. The students ___________many holes at that day. ( dig ) 112. You will see a big ____________over there. ( build ) 113. What _________you ___________last week? ( buy ) 114. I’m glad ____________you again. ( see ) 115. We ________to plant trees last week. ( go ) 116. I _________ a new storybook yesterday. ( buy ) 117. Mum _________ us a story last night. ( tell ) 118. We ________ about the animals last Friday.( talk ) 119. Peking Man ______ fire to keep warm in winter.(make) 120. The students _________ young trees yesterday.(bring) 121. We _______ lunch at school last week. ( have ) 122. How ________ your father’s holiday? (be) 123. They ________ at the bookshop at that time.( be ) 124. We ________a new topic last week. ( learn ) 125. Dinosaurs _________ very fast. ( run ) 126. Dinosaurs ________ grass, plants and meat. ( eat ) 127. There ______a hotel next to the bank. ( be ) 128. There _______some leaves on the trees. ( be ) 129. There _______some water in the glass. ( be ) 130. There ___ many new books at the bookshop last week. ( be ) 131. You can ______ there by bus. ( go ) 132. Please tell him how ________ there. ( get ) 133. I _______ to his neighbourhood two days ago.(move) 134. There are a few _________ near the park.( building ) 135. ______ there any juice in the bottle? ( be ) 136. There _______ a lot of apples on the trees. ( be ) 137. There isn’t ________ tea in the cup. ( some ) 138. Would you like ___________ animals? ( feed ) 139. Does he enjoy__________ the land? ( farm ) 140. Are you ___________ in reading them? ( interest ) 141. Look! They _____________rice. ( cut ) 142. She’s __________ on the beach now. ( play ) 143. Look! He _______________ a snowman. ( make ) 144. Let’s ________some jelly for you. ( get ) 145. He often __________TV in the evening. ( watch ) 146. Tom and I ________at the bookshop yesterday.( be ) 147. She ________us a new story last night. ( tell ) 148. I’ll _______ to America tomorrow.(fly) 149. I’m going ________ football this morning.(play) 150. Can you _________ us to the park? ( take) 151. There is a boy _________apples over there.(eat) 152. How many _________ are there near the school?(tree) 153. There ________some food in the bag. ( be ) 154. There _________ some pears on the tree. ( be ) 155. we waste too _________ energy. ( many) 156. I _________ many books last week. ( see ) 157. I __________ you yesterday. ( call ) 158. They _______about some animals last Friday. ( talk ) 159. There’re some animals __________with us. ( live) 160. Let’s __________the trees. ( plant ) 161. Would you like ___________on a trip? ( go ) 162. Are you interested in ____________them?( read ) 163. What ________ you __________ last night? ( do ) 164. How many ____________do you have? ( class ) 165. Tomorrow they ______________kites. ( fly )166. I’m going ___________a train to Xi’an.( take ) 167. She ________ us an interesting story yesterday.( tell ) 168. There __________ some meat on the plate. ( be ) 169. There are many places ______________. ( visit) 170. Would you like to tell us a _____________ story? ( fun ) 171. My brother ___________ ill yesterday. ( be ) 172. She ____________ a new pen two days ago. ( buy ) 173. The teachers are very ____________ to us. ( friend ) 174. Look! She ______________ English in the classroom. ( read ) 175. We’ll ________ trees next Sunday. ( plant ) 176. Trees can _______ the wind. ( stop ) 177. Do you want _________ football after class? ( play ) 178. There _______ some orange in the glass. ( be ) 179. Please give _________ a cup of tea. ( I ) 180. His mother is ________a list of rules for him. ( make ) 181. He never __________noise in class. ( make ) 182. Listen to the teacher _____________. ( careful ) 183. He doesn’t like to _________to clean the room. ( help ) 184. You should ____________to bed early. ( go ) 185. We must __________ the old people. ( respect ) 186. He _________to school very early every day. ( come ) 187. Do you like __________ food ? ( China ) 188. They can’t find __________ kites. ( they ) 189. Do they like ____________? ( swim ) 190. My sister often has ____________ at home. ( meal ) 191. My grandpa’s hobby is ____________. ( make tools ) 192. My father enjoys ___________ shopping. ( go ) 193. My brother has some interesting_________. ( hobby ) 194. You should help to ___________ the table. ( set ) 195. I’m interested in ____________ stamps. ( collect ) 196. Han Mei listens to the teacher ___________. ( careful ) 197. They are going _______________their party. ( celebrate ) 198. The girl _______________very happy. ( feel ) 199. How many ___________ are there over there? ( puppy ) 200. The ___________ lesson is about rules. ( one ) 201. I want _____________ you to my party. ( invite ) 202. Do you like _____________ food ? ( China ) 203. There are many apples in the box. Are they __________ ? ( you ) 204. ___________ parents like to have lunch at home. ( he ) 205. __________there any hamburgers on the table? ( be ) 206. Look! The students ___________over there. ( dance ) 207. She likes ____________ English. ( study ) 208. Wednesday is the _________day of the week. ( four ) 209. The will __________ fishing this Sunday. ( go ) 210. I want _________some milk for my breakfast. ( buy ) 211. September is the _________month of the year. ( nine ) 212. We must __________ to the teacher in class. ( listen ) 213. Would you like some _____________? ( biscuit ) 214. My father’s hobby is __________. ( fish ) 215. September 10th is ___________ Day. ( teacher ) 216. Summer is the ___________ season of the year. ( two ) 217. It _________ warmer and warmer. ( get ) 218. Mickey is __________ bananas in the tree. ( eat ) 219. The first day of June is ____________ Day. ( child ) 220. Is he ____________ a book now? ( read ) 221. I don’t like ___________ TV at all. ( watch ) 222. You should respect old people and help ____. ( they ) 223. She’s __________ on her skirt. ( put ) 224. Kate ____________her face every morning. ( wash ) 225. It’s summer time. It is the ______season. ( hot ) 226. October is the __________ month. ( ten ) 227. __________ he like dancing? ( do ) 228. These students have many good ____. ( hobby ) 229. Is the girl ________ for something? ( look ) 230. Sam _______to school at 8:00 every day. ( go ) 231. The trees have new green ___________. ( leaf ) 232. We are enjoying the birds __________. ( sing ) 233. Summer is the ______season of the year. ( two ) 234. Winter is the ______season of the year. ( four ) 235. Look! The men are _________ trees. ( plant ) 236. He ____________ to London tomorrow. (fly) 237. That girl is answering the questions _______ (active) 238. Look! They ____________ sandcastles happily. ( make) 239. Miss Gao ________ us singing and on Sundays ( teach) 240. Tomorrow is my sister’s _________ birthday. ( five) 241. Li Ming’s grandpa ___________ farming. 242. I’ll get some __________ for you. (balloon) 243. The birds are singing __________ .(sweet) 244. Would you like some _________ ( juice)? Yes, please. 245. October is the __________ month. ( ten ) 246. ____________ he like dancing? ( do ) 247. These students have many good _________. ( hobby ) 248. Is the girl ___________ for something? ( look ) 249. Sam ___________ to school at 8:00 every day. ( go ) 250. The trees have new green _____________ . ( leaf ) 251. We are enjoy ing the birds ______________. ( sing ) 252. Summer is the __________ season of the year. ( two ) 253. Winter is the __________ season of the year. ( four ) 254. Look! The men are _________ trees. ( plant ) 255. They are going ______________ their party. ( celebrate ) 256. The girl _____________very happy. ( feel ) 257. how many ________are there over there? ( puppy ) 258. The _________ lesson is about rules. ( one ) 259. I want ___________ you to my party. ( invite ) 260. Do you like __________ food ? ( China ) 261. There are many apples in the box. Are they __________ ? ( you ) 262. _________ parents like to have lunch at home. ( he ) 263. _________there any hamburgers on the table? ( be ) 264. They can’t find __________ kites. ( they ) 265. Look! The students ______________ over there. ( dance ) 266. She likes ____________ English. ( study ) 267. Wednesday is the ________day of the week. ( four ) 268. The will __________ fishing this Sunday. ( go ) 269. I want ___________ some milk for my breakfast. ( buy ) 270. September is the _______month of the year. ( nine ) 271. We must __________ to the teacher in class. ( listen ) 272. Would you like some _____________? ( biscuit ) 273. My father’s hobby is __________. ( fish ) 274. September 10 is ___________ Day. ( teacher ) 275. It _________ warmer and warmer. ( get )th276. Mickey is __________ bananas in the tree. ( eat ) 277. The first day of June is ____________ Day. ( child ) 278. Is he ____________ a book now? ( read ) 279. I don’t like ___________ TV at all. ( watch ) 280. You should respect old people and help ___________. ( they ) 281. She’s __________ on her skirt. ( put ) 282. Kate ____________her face every morning. ( wash ) 283. It’s summer time. It is the _________ season. ( hot ) 284. I want some _________,too. ( jelly ) 285. The trees have new green ______ . ( leaf) 286. They live in different _________ (city). 287. The class _______ (be) going to begin at eight. 288. It’s the _________ (four) time for me to visit Beijing. 289. Some of the boys like _______ (swim) in the river. 290. Look! The men are ___________ (plant) trees. 291. Mother _______ (do) some housework every day. 292. How about ________ (have) supper in the restaurant this evening. 293. Please put the table between you and ________ (his). 294. I would like __________ (go) to Canada. 295. I _______ to school when I was six. ( come ) 296. I learned a lot by _________ flowers. ( grow ) 297. Tell me about _________ to know. ( learn ) 298. All of us are busy _________ photos. ( take ) 299. The people should ________ the rivers clean. ( keep ) 300. Let’s ____________ cotton clothes. ( wear ) 301. We must ___________ more trees and grass. ( plant ) 302. We are trying _______________ the pandas. ( protect ) 303. Listen, who _____________ English ? ( read ) 304. Thank you for _______________ the animals. ( save ) 305. There are a lot of ____________ (leaf) on the trees. 306. He is interested in ______________ (collect) toy cars. 307. I went to see a movie with ____________ (he) yesterday. 308. Did they enjoy ___________ (them). 309. We shouldn’t ___________ (waste) water. 310. It was __________ (sun) yesterday. 311. I learned a lot by _____________ (grow) vegetables 312. Look! The people ____________ (celebrate) the Spring Festival. 313. They are interested in _________ (make) things. 314. Yesterday they enjoyed __________ (they) very much. 315. It usually ___________ (rain) in summer in China. 316. There _____________ (be) a party tomorrow. 317. Miss Liu __________ (teach) English in No. 1 Middle School. 318. What about _____________ (play) football after school. 319. I would like __________ (go) go London. 320. Peking Man ________ (live) about 300,000 to 500,000 years ago. 321. Miss Chen told ________ (we) about the animals. 322. Tom and I __________ (be) born on the same day. 323. She ____________ (learn) French in France three years ago. 324. I’m good at ____________ (make) planes. 325. These students have many good ___________ (hobby) 326. June is the ____________ (six) month of the year. 327. We can ___________ (take) photos. 328. We ___________to plant trees last week. ( go ) 329. I _____________ a new storybook yesterday. ( buy ) 330. Teachers ______________ (teach) us in many ways.( enjoy)
用所给词的适当形式填空及答案_英语_初中教育_教育专区。包含了两篇阅读填词,很实用。英语练习 一、用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. English ___widely ___ (...用所给词的适当形式填空 第1_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用所给词的适当形式填空...句型转换 ?第 5-6 单元 1. The twins are eating some strawberries. (一般...所给动词的适当形式填空,是英语中考中必考的一个...6、Kate likes___ (dance). 7、Can you___ (...用所给词的适当形式或时态填空。 1. We’ll have...1用所给词的适当形式填空_英语_初中教育_教育专区。六年级期末复习---用所给词的适当形式填空 1-1 Class Name 1. These are my family and ___ (relative)...初二英语上册1-5单元 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空_初二英语_英语_初中教育...初二英语用所给词的适当... 6页 1下载券
初二英语用词适当形式填... 4页...用所给词的适当形式填空 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. ...330. A: Where is my jacket? B: It’s in your ___ (parent) room. ...八年级英语上册1--6单元适当形式填空 隐藏&& 八年级上册用所给词的适当形式填空练习 1. We usually go ___(skateboard) once a week. 2. ___your brother...本题是初二下册第6单元的本题是初二下册第6单元的隐藏&& 八年级下 unit6 用所给词的适当形式填空专练 1.I___(feel)very tired now because I___(skate)...人教版八年级英语(用所给词适当形式填空及部分答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Mary is very ___. She ’ s happy ___ the we...八年级上英语1-6单元练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级上册英语 1-6 单元...D.important D.learns 二.用所给词的正确形式填空 1.We hear something with...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 请教学霸数字填空 的文章

随机推荐