MakesurethatHcmekeyisclean dry airanddry,tryagain

What’s the secret of success? Is it having loads of money? Good luck? Greatteeth? Sure, cash, luck, and a nice 36 can’t hurt. But many social scientists agree that what successful people have in common is this: They were 37. There’s George Washington, the top general of America’s troops in the Revolutionary War, who lost two huge 38 and was nearly fired. 39 Steve Jobs, who developed a lot of failed products---and even got fired from Apple---before 40 to change the world with the iPod, iPhone, and iPad.The 41 goes on: From Katy and Hall of Fame (名人堂)basketball legend Michael Jordan to Glee(欢乐合唱团 ) star Chris Colfer, the majority of today’s most successful people were 42 losers. They were dropped from record labels, 43_from basketball teams, or bullied in school. They felt humiliated, lost and 44.But they eventually figured out how to move forward. And that is the key skill: the 45 to dust yourself off and try again. And again. Experts call this resilience(复原力
)---being able to 46 from setbacks. This is what turns losers into winners. Experts say that in terms of future success, resilience is more important than brains or talent. So 47 you fail a test or strike out at bat or sing off-key, don’t give up. 小题1:A.giftB.smileC.healthD.habit小题2:A.successesB.failuresC.talentedD.disabled小题3:A.battlesB.selectionsC.quarrelsD.arguments小题4:A.He’sB.It’sC.There’sD.They’re小题5:A.doingB.leadingC.applyingD.returning小题6:A.storyB.paperC.researchD.list小题7:A.at a timeB.at one timeC.at timesD.at which time小题8:A.cutB.putC.thrownD.taken小题9:A.promisingB.happyC.hopelessD.hopeful小题10:A.disability B.abilityC.forceD.desire小题11:A.comeB.resignC.recoverD.keep小题12:A.by the timeB.next timeC.beforeD.until - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
What’s the secret of success? Is it having loads of money? Good luck? Greatteeth? Sure, cash, luck, and a nice 36 can’t hurt. But many social scientists agree that what successful people have in common is this: They were 37. There’s George Washington, the top general of America’s troops in the Revolutionary War, who lost two huge 38 and was nearly fired. 39 Steve Jobs, who developed a lot of failed products---and even got fired from Apple---before 40 to change the world with the iPod, iPhone, and iPad.The 41 goes on: From Katy and Hall of Fame (名人堂)basketball legend Michael Jordan to Glee(欢乐合唱团 ) star Chris Colfer, the majority of today’s most successful people were 42 losers. They were dropped from record labels, 43_from basketball teams, or bullied in school. They felt humiliated, lost and 44.But they eventually figured out how to move forward. And that is the key skill: the 45 to dust yourself off and try again. And again. Experts call this resilience(复原力
)---being able to 46 from setbacks. This is what turns losers into winners. Experts say that in terms of future success, resilience is more important than brains or talent. So 47 you fail a test or strike out at bat or sing off-key, don’t give up. 小题1:A.giftB.smileC.healthD.habit小题2:A.successesB.failuresC.talentedD.disabled小题3:A.battlesB.selectionsC.quarrelsD.arguments小题4:A.He’sB.It’sC.There’sD.They’re小题5:A.doingB.leadingC.applyingD.returning小题6:A.storyB.paperC.researchD.list小题7:A.at a timeB.at one timeC.at timesD.at which time小题8:A.cutB.putC.thrownD.taken小题9:A.promisingB.happyC.hopelessD.hopeful小题10:A.disability B.abilityC.forceD.desire小题11:A.comeB.resignC.recoverD.keep小题12:A.by the timeB.next timeC.beforeD.until
)---being able to 46 from setbacks. This is what turns losers into winners. Experts say that in terms of future success, resilience is more important than brains or talent. So 47 you fail a test or strike out at bat or sing off-key, don’t give up. 小题1:A.giftB.smileC.healthD.habit小题2:A.successesB.failuresC.talentedD.disabled小题3:A.battlesB.selectionsC.quarrelsD.arguments小题4:A.He’sB.It’sC.There’sD.They’re小题5:A.doingB.leadingC.applyingD.returning小题6:A.storyB.paperC.researchD.list小题7:A.at a timeB.at one timeC.at timesD.at which time小题8:A.cutB.putC.thrownD.taken小题9:A.promisingB.happyC.hopelessD.hopeful小题10:A.disability B.abilityC.forceD.desire小题11:A.comeB.resignC.recoverD.keep小题12:A.by the timeB.next timeC.beforeD.until科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:B小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:D
小题6:D小题7:B小题8:A小题9:C小题10:B 小题11:C小题12:B
本文告诉我们失败乃成功之母。许多成功人士都经历过许多失败。所以当失败降临时,不要放弃。小题1:B 考查名词辨析。根据第一段的great teeth可知,应选smile.因为有一口好的牙齿,才会有灿烂的微笑。小题2:B 考查名词辨析。根据下文可知,所有成功人士有个共同的特点:失败。小题3:A 考查常识。华盛顿是将军,故曾经打败过两次战役。小题4:C 上下文串联。根据上面的There’s George Washington….,可知答案为C。小题5:D 考查常识题。众所周知,乔布斯后来又回到了苹果,故用returning.小题6:D 考查名词辨析。以上都是举的例子。故用list清单。小题7:B 考查短语辨析。at a time 一次,每次
at one time 曾经,一度
at times有时 at which time引导定语从句。根据意思,绝大多数成功人士曾经都是失败者。小题8:A考查动词辨析。从篮球队被砍下来。小题9:C 考查形容词辨析。他们曾经都感到羞辱的,迷失的以及绝望的。小题10:B考查名词辨析。关键的技巧就是:使你自己重新振作的能力。小题11:C考查动词辨析。根据前面的resilience,可知是指从挫折中恢复的能力。小题12:B 连词辨析。因此下次你再次失败时,不要放弃。

知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心To me,life without music would not be exciting.I realize that this is not true for everybody.Many people get along quite well without going to the concert,and listening to the record. But music plays an important part in everyone’s life,whether he realizes it or not.Try to imagine,for example,what films or TV plays would be like without music.Would the feelings,the moving plot,and the greatest interests,be so interesting or dramatic? I’m not sure about it.Now we have been speaking of music in its more common meaning—the kind of music we hear in the concert hall.We discover them in our everyday life too—in the rhythm of the sea,the melody of a bird in the woods and so on.So music surely has meaning for everyone,in some way or other.
And,of course,it has special meaning for those who have spent all their lives working on playing or writing music.It is well said,“Through music a child enters a world of beauty,expresses himself from his heart,feels the joy of doing things alone,learns to take care of others,develops his mind and makes his body strong.”小题1:From the text, we learn that many people
.A.don’t realize the importance of musicB.get along quite well without musicC.go to the concert instead of enjoying musicD.think music would be less exciting than moving plot小题2:In the writer’s opinion,if there was no music in the films or TV plays,_______.A.the cinema and theatre would be quietB.we would lose some of the audienceC.everything would be as exciting as beforeD.it would be hard to imagine the result小题3:The underlined word “melody” in the second paragraph means “______”.A.flyingB.lookingC.singingD.living - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:To me,life without music would not be exciting.I realize that this is not true for everybody.Many people get along quite well without going to the concert,and listening to the record. But music plays an important part in everyone’s life,whether he realizes it or not.Try to imagine,for example,what films or TV plays would be like without music.Would the feelings,the moving plot,and the greatest interests,be so interesting or dramatic? I’m not sure about it.Now we have been speaking of music in its more common meaning—the kind of music we hear in the concert hall.We discover them in our everyday life too—in the rhythm of the sea,the melody of a bird in the woods and so on.So music surely has meaning for everyone,in some way or other.
And,of course,it has special meaning for those who have spent all their lives working on playing or writing music.It is well said,“Through music a child enters a world of beauty,expresses himself from his heart,feels the joy of doing things alone,learns to take care of others,develops his mind and makes his body strong.”小题1:From the text, we learn that many people
.A.don’t realize the importance of musicB.get along quite well without musicC.go to the concert instead of enjoying musicD.think music would be less exciting than moving plot小题2:In the writer’s opinion,if there was no music in the films or TV plays,_______.A.the cinema and theatre would be quietB.we would lose some of the audienceC.everything would be as exciting as beforeD.it would be hard to imagine the result小题3:The underlined word “melody” in the second paragraph means “______”.A.flyingB.lookingC.singingD.livingTo me,life without music would not be exciting.I realize that this is not true for everybody.Many people get along quite well without going to the concert,and listening to the record. But music plays an important part in everyone’s life,whether he realizes it or not.Try to imagine,for example,what films or TV plays would be like without music.Would the feelings,the moving plot,and the greatest interests,be so interesting or dramatic? I’m not sure about it.Now we have been speaking of music in its more common meaning—the kind of music we hear in the concert hall.We discover them in our everyday life too—in the rhythm of the sea,the melody of a bird in the woods and so on.So music surely has meaning for everyone,in some way or other.
.A.don’t realize the importance of musicB.get along quite well without musicC.go to the concert instead of enjoying musicD.think music would be less exciting than moving plot小题2:In the writer’s opinion,if there was no music in the films or TV plays,_______.A.the cinema and theatre would be quietB.we would lose some of the audienceC.everything would be as exciting as beforeD.it would be hard to imagine the result小题3:The underlined word “melody” in the second paragraph means “______”.A.flyingB.lookingC.singingD.living科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题3:D小题4:C解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Ifhas anyone noticed how, with the passage of time, one’s relationship with one’s grown-up daughters and sons becomes changed? I’ve been aware of this for some time but I’m not quite sure how to deal with it.Take the kitchen sink for example.Following a family get-together at my place, I walked into the kitchen to find Kate, my daughter, carefully cleaning the sink.“Don’ what are you doing that for?” I said, unhappy about the hidden criticism.“Mum,” she said, “you really ought to put your glasses on when you clean the sink. Behind the tap here was black!”But it’s not just things like kitchen sinks. Another time Kate arrived to pick me up to lunch. She looked at me and then asked, “Mum, why do you use brown eyebrow pencil when your hair is grey?”A sudden memory of her, aged 14, going to her first mixed party flooded back. She had come in to say goodbye. For a moment I thought she’d been an accident. Both eyes were black. I remember suggesting that perhaps a little less eye make-up might be more effective.Now I told her, “My hair used to be brown.”“It looks absurd.(荒唐)”“Mrs. Menzies had dark eyebrows with grey hair.”“Yes, but you’re not Mrs. Menzies, are you?” she said triumphantly, as if that proved her point.But a recent event made me realize that something really must be done.She had returned home for a few weeks before getting married. One evening I went out on a dinner date. By the time my companion left me at the front door, it was about 2am. As I stepped in, an angry figure in a white nightgown(睡衣)stopped me.“Well, what time of night is this to be coming home?” she shouted. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick!”Shades of the past come back to disturb me. But what should I do about all this? Nothing, probably. Maybe, after all, it’s only a stage young people are going through.小题1:The daughter thought her mother didn’t clean the kitchen sink well because of her
. A.lazinessB.carelessnessC.unhappinessD.poor-quality glasses小题2:From the passage we know the daughter
.A.didn’t want to help with the sinkB.didn’t like brown eyebrow pencilsC.had an accident when she went to her first partyD.shouted at her mum because she came home late小题3:How does the mother feel after all these have happened?A.Shocked.B.Proud.C.Envious.(嫉妒)D.Confused.小题4:The author writes the stories to prove that ________.A.their relationship became strongerB.their roles changed as time passedC.her daughter very much cared about her D.her daughter got upset as she grew up - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Ifhas anyone noticed how, with the passage of time, one’s relationship with one’s grown-up daughters and sons becomes changed? I’ve been aware of this for some time but I’m not quite sure how to deal with it.Take the kitchen sink for example.Following a family get-together at my place, I walked into the kitchen to find Kate, my daughter, carefully cleaning the sink.“Don’ what are you doing that for?” I said, unhappy about the hidden criticism.“Mum,” she said, “you really ought to put your glasses on when you clean the sink. Behind the tap here was black!”But it’s not just things like kitchen sinks. Another time Kate arrived to pick me up to lunch. She looked at me and then asked, “Mum, why do you use brown eyebrow pencil when your hair is grey?”A sudden memory of her, aged 14, going to her first mixed party flooded back. She had come in to say goodbye. For a moment I thought she’d been an accident. Both eyes were black. I remember suggesting that perhaps a little less eye make-up might be more effective.Now I told her, “My hair used to be brown.”“It looks absurd.(荒唐)”“Mrs. Menzies had dark eyebrows with grey hair.”“Yes, but you’re not Mrs. Menzies, are you?” she said triumphantly, as if that proved her point.But a recent event made me realize that something really must be done.She had returned home for a few weeks before getting married. One evening I went out on a dinner date. By the time my companion left me at the front door, it was about 2am. As I stepped in, an angry figure in a white nightgown(睡衣)stopped me.“Well, what time of night is this to be coming home?” she shouted. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick!”Shades of the past come back to disturb me. But what should I do about all this? Nothing, probably. Maybe, after all, it’s only a stage young people are going through.小题1:The daughter thought her mother didn’t clean the kitchen sink well because of her
. A.lazinessB.carelessnessC.unhappinessD.poor-quality glasses小题2:From the passage we know the daughter
.A.didn’t want to help with the sinkB.didn’t like brown eyebrow pencilsC.had an accident when she went to her first partyD.shouted at her mum because she came home late小题3:How does the mother feel after all these have happened?A.Shocked.B.Proud.C.Envious.(嫉妒)D.Confused.小题4:The author writes the stories to prove that ________.A.their relationship became strongerB.their roles changed as time passedC.her daughter very much cared about her D.her daughter got upset as she grew upIfhas anyone noticed how, with the passage of time, one’s relationship with one’s grown-up daughters and sons becomes changed? I’ve been aware of this for some time but I’m not quite sure how to deal with it.Take the kitchen sink for example.Following a family get-together at my place, I walked into the kitchen to find Kate, my daughter, carefully cleaning the sink.“Don’ what are you doing that for?” I said, unhappy about the hidden criticism.“Mum,” she said, “you really ought to put your glasses on when you clean the sink. Behind the tap here was black!”But it’s not just things like kitchen sinks. Another time Kate arrived to pick me up to lunch. She looked at me and then asked, “Mum, why do you use brown eyebrow pencil when your hair is grey?”A sudden memory of her, aged 14, going to her first mixed party flooded back. She had come in to say goodbye. For a moment I thought she’d been an accident. Both eyes were black. I remember suggesting that perhaps a little less eye make-up might be more effective.Now I told her, “My hair used to be brown.”“It looks absurd.(荒唐)”“Mrs. Menzies had dark eyebrows with grey hair.”“Yes, but you’re not Mrs. Menzies, are you?” she said triumphantly, as if that proved her point.But a recent event made me realize that something really must be done.She had returned home for a few weeks before getting married. One evening I went out on a dinner date. By the time my companion left me at the front door, it was about 2am. As I stepped in, an angry figure in a white nightgown(睡衣)stopped me.“Well, what time of night is this to be coming home?” she shouted. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick!”Shades of the past come back to disturb me. But what should I do about all this? Nothing, probably. Maybe, after all, it’s only a stage young people are going through.小题1:The daughter thought her mother didn’t clean the kitchen sink well because of her
.A.didn’t want to help with the sinkB.didn’t like brown eyebrow pencilsC.had an accident when she went to her first partyD.shouted at her mum because she came home late小题3:How does the mother feel after all these have happened?A.Shocked.B.Proud.C.Envious.(嫉妒)D.Confused.小题4:The author writes the stories to prove that ________.A.their relationship became strongerB.their roles changed as time passedC.her daughter very much cared about her D.her daughter got upset as she grew up科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:D小题3:D小题4:B解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心make sure 与make sure that.请问make sure 与make sure that 有什么用法上的区别.如:The lab standard is 18"H,but we test it in 24"H to make sure can pass the lab test.如果改成.make sure it can pass.是不是错了?
【乐】_q9v1
我觉得你认为写错的那个才是对的因为make sure只能加词组或者单词什么的,make sure that才能加从句啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 drycleanonly 的文章

随机推荐