I can't wait to purchase to paya new DSLR.

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (38e94cfdc04c140d-ua98).Deal of the Day: Get 35% Off A New Nikon D750 DSLR | FstoppersAfter a couple of low rated SR2- SR3 rumors we are back on track with SR5 rumors from highly trusted sources! And there is already a first surprise:
Project Alpha Fox:
Sony is working on a new NEX camera concept. The working project is called “Project Alpha Fox“. This will be Sony’s first E-mount camera with classic DSLR design. Something that has been done before by Panasonic (with the ) and Olympus (). The camera is an entry level E-mount that will have to compete against the . That’s what Sony managers are targeting for: beat the Rebel performance for the same price. Features and release date are yet still not known and as usual I will work to get some more info soon.
This rumor has been confirmed by three different sources (one new and two trusted). Compliments ot the new source that just beca)
———
Message to sources: You can send me more info anonymously by using the contact form you see on the very right of your browser. You can also contact me directly at .
For readers: Subscribe the
stream and the
in order to not miss any news!
——–
Reminder (SR = Sonyrumor):
SR1=probably fake rumor
SR2=rumor from unknown sources
SR3=50% chance it is correct
SR4=rumor from known sources
SR5=almost certainly correct!
Related Posts
Previous Post:
Contact me! (Andrea)
Disclaimer
Disclaimer: SonyAlphaRumors has no affiliation with any of the equipment manufacturers mentioned on this site. Please visit their official websites by typing the specific brand name and adding .com after it in your browser. All trademarks and brands belong to their respective owners.
Here is the definition of the word “rumor” according to Merriam Webster dictionary:
Pronunciation: \'rü-m?r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English rumour, from Anglo-French, from Latin rumor clamor, akin to Old English rēon to lament, Sanskrit rauti he roars
Date: 14th century
1: talk or opinion widely disseminated with no discernible source
2: a statement or report current without known authority for its truth
3 archaic : talk or report of a notable person or event
Content Copyright If you want to use any image from this website you have to ask for permission. You cannot copy more than 20 words from any of our posts. And you have to define the source with "Source: " (working link).
sonyalpharumors was designed and developed by
and is proudly powered by
By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.

我要回帖

更多关于 can not wait to do 的文章

随机推荐