急!急!急!求画画高手作文写英语作文!

求高手帮我翻译英语作文 急 急 急 急!!!
求高手帮我翻译英语作文 急 急 急 急!!!
A& Violin and the Law
&&& David, a policeman, came to a cabin about two miles up the mountain to get Cal Richards, an armed and dangerous killer. Through a broken window, he saw an old man with a beard watching him closely. When he stepped into the cabin, he found the old man was pointing a gun&at him. He looked around the cabin &and didn't see any sign of Cal. "I guess I'll have to come again." he said. just then he caught sight of a violin hanging on the wall. "Who plays the violin?" he&asked. For a moment there was silence. Actually Cal's father played the violin best in the area, but he didn't answer, with his gun still aiming at David.
&&&& David crossed the room and felt sweat on his forehead, but he took the violin from the wall as calmly as if he were a welcome visitor. He began to play the violin, one tune after another. He was playing better than he had ever played in his life.
&&&&&&& The old man stood there, attracted. The hatred in his eyes was giving way to a look of wonder. The gun was now pointed towards the floor. He began to beat time, tapping one foot on the dirt floor. When the final& notes of the tune died away, the old man placed the gun in a corner.
&&&&& "Well, stranger," the old man said, "you play the violin excellently. Maybe you'll stay for dinner and play some more for me."
&&&& After they had eaten, they sat in the spring sunshine outside the cabin. They talked about violin tunes. Not a word was said about Cal Richards.
&&&&&& About two hours later, David stood up and said, "Sorry! I must be getting back to the town."
&&&& The old man sat, deep in thought. At last, he said, "I like the way you talk and I like the way you play the violin. I guess you're a decent guy." He paused as if it were hard to go on. Then, he said in a thick voice, "I'll have a talk with Cal. I think he might give himself up tomorrow. You be at the police station at noon!"
&&&&& The next day, as the town clock struck twelve, a bearded old man came up the street towards the police station. With him was a young fellow whose appearance told of many days in hiding .
小提琴和法律    大卫,一名警察,来到一间小木屋大约两公里上山,以得到卡尔·理查兹拿兵器的和危险的杀手。透过一扇破碎的窗户,他看见一位老人留着胡子窥探他。进船舱里出来时,他发现那个老人被枪对准他。他四处打量着小屋,没看到任何标志性的“华航”。“我想我要再来了。”他说,就在这时,突然看到一个小提琴挂在墙上。“谁拉小提琴吗?”他问道。一阵沉默。其实卡尔的父亲演奏小提琴的区域,但他没有回答,拿着枪还针对大卫。    大卫穿过解剖室,觉得汗水在他的额上,但他把小提琴来自墙上当平静地,好像他是一个受欢迎的参观者。他开始演奏小提琴,姿势一个接一个。他打得比他曾经参加了他的生命。    老人站在那里,吸引了。在他的仇恨使眼睛看看惊奇。枪已经指出向地板。他开始打拍子,攻丝一只脚在泥地板?当最终离我而去了这首曲子的笔记,老人把枪在角落里。    “嗯,陌生人,”老人说:“你的小提琴拉得很好。也许你会留下来吃晚饭,放一些更多的发生在我的身上。”    他们吃完,他们就坐在春天的阳光在小屋。他们谈论小提琴曲子。一个字都不要理查兹凯尔话。    大约两小时后,大卫站了起来,说道:“对不起!我必须回到小镇。"    老人坐着,陷入了沉思。最后,他说:“我喜欢听你这么说,我喜欢你现在打球的方式拉小提琴。我猜你是个不错的人。”他停顿了一下,如果它是很难继续下去。然后他说有着浓厚的声音,“我会和“华航”。我想他可能会使他在明天实现。你不应该在警察局中午!”    第二天,随着城镇钟敲十二时,一个大胡子老地图
略懂社热议
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号急求英语作文一篇!急!高手们帮帮忙啦~!能源问题是世界热门话题.我们生活的地球的负荷越来越沉重,作为一个学生,你认为我们从自己出发,为国家节约资源能够做到哪些事情呢?请根据以下提示创新的谈谈你的做法.
1.在家里节约用水用电
2.在学校不浪费纸张
3.用餐时不浪费食物
4.至少提出一个建议,希望每个人能够为节约能源做出贡献.参考词:energy能源 save节约 in great demand热门 solve解决 load负荷 electricity电
枫默管管a00
Energy saving is getting to be a hot topic worldwide.It's our duty to save energy. As a middle school students, how should we save energy? Energy-saving lights can take the place of the common lights at home, and if we use less and turn off the lights when we leave,a lot of electricity can be saved. Water is also used everyday, so the habit of turning off the tape in time is welcomed for saving energy. When we study at school using less paper is also some kind of saving, and when we eating saving is not wasting food.we should pay attention to our daily life,from which we can save energy,such as traveling,lighting,water using,paper using,drinking,and waste reusing.By everyone's efforts,saving energy will not just be a calling.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高手作文 的文章

随机推荐