chat on the internetweekend怎么读读

They had a wonderful time __A. to chat on the Internet B. chatting on the Internet C. to chat in t
Bhave a wonderful time doing sth当表示玩的开心的时候,比如have fun ,have a good time ,后面用动名词因为此时的have 不是有的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
网上英语聊天 Chat in English on the Internet
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
I am greatly interested in chatting on the net, especially in English. I still remembered the first time when I logged on the Legend web site and met a girl called &Orange& . We chatted about some interesting topics. I think I can practice my English well this way.
我非常喜欢网上聊天,尤其是英语聊天。我仍然记得第一次登录联想网站并在&英语沙龙&聊天室遇见&橘&姑娘的情景。我们谈了一些有趣的话题。我想我可以通过这一方法练习英语。
This afternoon my classmates and I went to help the drivers clean the buses. It was very cold and windy.But we didn't mind, and worked hard. Some of us cleaned the windows, and oth...
We couldn't believe that it was a village. The buildings for the farmers were very beautiful, the streets were very clean and there were many flowers in front of the houses. In the...
上一篇: 下一篇:______(chat)on the Internet will take us a lot of time填什么填chat还是chatting请说明理由
血刃高贵o86
其实两个都行. 因为Chat是名词,Chatting是动名词,都符合作主语的条件.如果是 Chatting,那意味着我们将参与这个chatting,可能更符合逻辑.如果填 chat,泛指 网上的对话会占用我们很多时间, 但我们不一定参与了这些对话.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Chatting 现在分词作主语
Chatting!一般的一般,就是动名词做主语,强调动作的主动性感觉Chat写的太少了,没有Chatting做主语有感觉,有气势哦
扫描下载二维码chat on the internet
...的祖母(My Grandmother), 海南经济特区-The EConomic Zone, 残疾人应享有的权利(The Disable, 网上聊天 ( chat on the internet ), 游园及焰火晚会(Fete and Firewo, to nickel and dime (someone):, Net Bar-网吧,Net Bar-网吧范, 如何写总结(How to write ...
基于101个网页-
上一篇: 网上谈天(chat on the internet) 下一篇: 摩托车(Motorcycles)...
基于3个网页-
基于1个网页-
我们在英特网上聊天
从不上网聊天。
Some students often have a chat on the Internet.
有些学生经常进行网上聊天。
First, many students use computers only to play games or chat on the internet.
第一,许多学生使用电脑仅仅是玩游戏或者上网聊天。
The content of internet use was electronic games mostly(63.6%), secondly was chat on the internet(48.3%).
在上网内容方面最多的是玩游戏(63.6%),其次为网上聊天(48.3%)。
Even after the Riyadh bombing, anonymous writers on the internet chat sites where militant views proliferate have cited holy scripture to explain that the end justifies the means.
On the Internet people discuss the elections and chat about the candidates -- sometimes poking fun at them.
Indeed, within days of the recent denial-of-service hacks, authorities quickly focused their search on an Internet Relay Chat braggart with the moniker "mafia-boy" and on "Coolio, " the alias of the person who allegedly hijacked the domain of RSA Security and redirected it to a defaced site.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 在周末的英文怎么说 的文章

随机推荐