火箭怎么世界上最小的火箭价值换伊巴卡,我太喜欢伊巴卡的眼神了

强化文明参观保护动物的理念,加强宣传监督管理。
比基尼模特与鲨鱼一起游泳,甚至抱着一起拍照。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  美国JRS之声
  小萨博尼斯惊艳表现雷霆赚翻!伊巴卡1换3神操作,魔术掉坑里了?
  Domantas Sabonis (self.nba)
  聊聊多曼塔斯-萨博尼斯
  Does anyone else think he's got crazy good potential. Dude has been killing it these last couple games. How do the Thunder keep drafting dudes like this? HOW?!?!
  有人觉得小萨具备逆天的潜力么?这家伙过去几场比赛都很耀眼,雷霆是怎么做到一直选秀挖到宝的? 咋可能?!?!
  (小萨博尼斯是选秀被魔术选中,雷霆用伊巴卡换来的奥拉迪波+伊利亚索瓦+小萨博尼斯, 后来伊利亚索瓦又被送去76人换来了格兰特)
  [C][NJN] Jason Kiddwugs5 377 points 9 hours ago
  The Ibaka for Dipo and Sabonis looking worse and worse for the Magic each day
  伊巴卡换迪波和小萨博尼斯的这笔交易对魔术来说一天比一天要烂。
  [C]theo points 9 hours ago
  And Ibaka had only 1 year on his contract. Terrible. They threw away 2 very important future pieces for 1 year of Ibaka. I will never understand this trade.
  而且伊巴卡合同只剩下1年了,太糟糕了,魔术用2个未来非常重要的拼图换来伊巴卡1年的使用权。我永远都看不懂这笔交易
  [C][ORL] Aaron Gordonsybersam 65 points 9 hours ago
  Magic had a false sense of needing to make the playoffs at any cost. Magic gave up future pieces in order to contend now.
  魔术产生了错觉,自认为需要不计任何代价杀入季后赛。魔术放弃了未来的拼图,为了增加现在的即战力。
  [C]Raptorsusername_404_ 84 points 8 hours ago
  But how was this team supposed to be a playoff contender? Isn't Fournier the best player? Didn't understand how everyone was so high on em
  但现在这支魔术怎么可能成为季后赛竞争者? 就凭富尼耶作为大当家?不明白为什么大家都这么看好魔术。
  [C][ORL] Aaron Gordonsybersam 43 points 7 hours ago
  That's the question right? I didn't see this team be a playoff contender but they made moves trying to make playoffs at all cost. Right now it's biting us in the ass because of the short sighted moves we made.
  Though I don't think anybody was high on us this year. National media killed us for the trades we made and in general social media as well.
  问题就在这啊,对不。我并不觉得这支魔术能冲击季后赛,但是魔术却不计任何代价做了冲击季后赛的操作。现在自己约的炮只能含泪打完,因为这就是我魔所做出的目光短浅的操作。
  不过我并不认为有任何人今年看好我魔,全国媒体对我魔做的交易喷的不要太狠,社交媒体上也是如此。
  [C]RaptorsSparkman33 5 points 3 hours ago
  I love Biyombo, but I was sure that whatever team gave him a huge chunk of their cap would regret it.
  猛龙蜜:我爱比永博,但是我之前就很确定任何球队牺牲大笔薪金空间去签他都会后悔的。
  [C]Knicksunderhunter 6 points 5 hours ago
  I think 'making the playoffs' is overrated in the NBA, as a defense for a coach/FO doing a bad job. In the NFL it's extremely difficult, and a feat so it's rightly used to defend a coach or front office decisions. &Oh, coach bob sucks now, but he's made the playoffs last 2 out of 3 years so let's give him more time.& But in the NBA? It doesn't matter, half of your conference gets in, and usually get swept as lower seeds. So giving up future pieces for a win now when in reality it's a &try to get to playoffs now& is really, really stupid. The only teams that win are the teams with the one (or two..) of the three-four superstars in the league at any moment.
  作为教练或者管理层的糟糕表现的遮羞布来说,我感觉在NBA“打进季后赛”的说法被高估了。
  在NFL中杀入季后赛是非常难的,所以用来作为教练或者管理层辩护是有道理的。“哦,某教练现在很烂,但是他过去3年里2次杀进季后赛,所以再多给他些时间吧。”
  但在NBA?这并不重要,分区一半的球队都能进季后赛,通常他们都会作为低位种子球队被横扫一轮游。所以放弃未来拼图仅仅是“为了季后赛一博”是非常非常愚蠢的。这个联盟任何时候真正的赢家只有那一两支拥有3-4名超级球星的球队。
  [C][POR] Damian LillardDrTom 47 points 8 hours ago*
  I just don't understand what the Magic are doing. In the past year or so they've traded Dipo, Sabonis, Harkless, Layman, and Tobias Harris for Ibaka, Jennings, and a few second rounders they might never even get. Then Jennings signed with NYC. It's mindbogglingly poor asset management.
  我完全搞不懂魔术在搞毛线,过去一年多他们交易了迪波,萨博尼斯,哈克里斯,莱曼,托拜亚斯哈里斯,就换来了伊巴卡,詹宁斯和一些甚至都可能拿不到的2轮选秀权。 然后詹宁斯和纽约签约了。这种资产管理水平真是没谁了。
  [C]Hornetsbubowskee 132 points 9 hours ago*
  Dont forget Illyasova. Basically Presti flipped Ibaka for a starting SG, SF, and PF. Honestly insane
  别忘了伊利亚索瓦,基本上普莱斯利等于是用伊巴卡换来了一个先发得分后卫,小前锋和大前锋。 讲真,太逆天了。
  [C]HornetsIamOlderthanMe 154 points 9 hours ago
  Sabonis is making 3s.
  Ibaka looks and plays like an unmotivated old man
  萨博尼斯三分6得飞起。
  伊巴卡则看上去像是一个打球没有动力的老年人。
  [C]NBATortadeMilanesa 88 points 9 hours ago
  Well, it's not easy keeping your athleticism up when you're as far past 40 as he is.
  one day it's going to come out that he's actually older than we thought he was. I guarantee it.
  额,当你像伊巴卡那样超过40岁了,像保持运动能力也是不容易的。
  我保证,总有一天会爆出来伊巴卡实际年龄要比官龄大的。
  [C]Bravesstixx_nixon 73 points 9 hours ago
  Another son of a legend.
  Nothing is guaranteed but good genes help.
  又一个传奇之子。
  没有什么是板上钉钉的,但是出色的基因是有帮助的。
  [C][POR] Damian LillardDrTom 15 points 8 hours ago
  Speaking of which, how's his passing? Did he inherit any of that from papa Sabonis?
  说到这,小萨的传球能力如何?他又继承老爹萨博尼斯绝妙的手活不?
  [C]ThunderIMdwwad 76 points 8 hours ago
  He's a terrific passer.
  雷霆蜜:小萨是非常出色的传球手
  [C][POR] Damian LillardDrTom 9 points 8 hours ago
  Good to hear! Sabonis is my favorite player ever, so I'm thrilled his son is succeeding. Treat him well, man.
  那就好!萨博尼斯是我最喜欢的球员,我很开心他的儿子正在打出来。你雷好好对他哦,大兄弟。
  [C]Thunder9ikosh 8 points 8 hours ago
  He is quite good. But his father was just on another level...
  小萨是很出色。 但他爹完全是另一个层面上的(手活)。。。
  [C]RaptorsTreChomes 46 points 8 hours ago
  I have no idea why the raptors passed on this guy. The fit was so perfect
  我完全不懂猛龙怎么就错过小萨没选他呢。他会是完美的拼图啊。
  [C]CavaliersAreYouNotShpongled 13 points 6 hours ago
  There's just no track record of success for sons of former NBA players. I mean, other than Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Larry Nance Jr., hell Seth Curry, Mike Dunleavy ...
  因为前NBA球员的儿子还没有取得成功的先例,我的意思是,不算库里,克莱,小兰斯,好吧还有塞斯库里,迈克邓利维。。。
  [C]cornyBK 22 points 5 hours ago*
  Kobe...Andrew wiggins
  别忘了科比。。。威金斯。
  [C]RaptorsTestedOnAnimals 23 points 6 hours ago
  To be fair, he didn't shoot like this in college at all. Given how quickly he's developed it though, I highly doubt none of his workouts showed what a capable shooter he was.
  平胸而论,小萨博尼斯在大学里的投射完全没这么好。 不过考虑到他进步的速度,我很怀疑小萨之前的试训没有展现出他出色射手的能力。
  [C]Supersonicsnational_treasure 15 points 5 hours ago
  Yeah. He wasn't really showing out as excellent at anything. He seemed like a low-ceiling kind of pick from college. Well-developed, decent in the post, good passing, acceptable defense. However, he was considered unathletic and wasn't known for shooting 3s.
  没错,小萨之前没有展现出任何方面过人的能力。他看起来像是一个上限很低的大学新秀。培养有素,低位不错,传球不错,防守还过得去。但他此前被看作运动能力差,并不具备三分篮子的类型
  [C]Spursoverratedusername 25 points 9 hours ago*
  He really reminds me of Detlef Shrempf.
  小萨博尼斯真的让我想起了施莱姆夫。
  (前德国NBA球星,在步行者和超音速先后3次入选过全明星,巅峰赛季也有19+9.5的水平;在超音速随佩顿和坎普打过总决赛)
  [C][POR] Damian LillardDrTom 15 points 8 hours ago
  That's honestly a great comparison. 6'10&, probably somewhere between a PF and a SF, smooth post up game, 3 point range, very good passing. Detlef was definitely more mobile, but overall pretty similar.
  讲真这真的是非常好的模板比较。 6尺10的身高,能打大前锋和小前锋,低位技术娴熟,有3分射程,非常好的传球能力。 施莱姆夫肯定移动能力要更强些,但是总得来说他们非常相似。
  [C]Spursoverratedusername 12 points 8 hours ago
  I'm hoping he can have a similar career. 3rd best player on good teams, borderline all star. He can be a good fit with almost any style of team.
  我真的希望小萨也能有一个相似的生涯。 作为球队3当家,边缘级全明星。可以在任何球风的球队都成为出色的补充。
  [C]BestNBAfanever 15 points 7 hours ago
  Sounds like how people described Ibaka for the last three years.
  这听起来不就是过去三年里人们对伊巴卡的描述么。
  [C]Magicjoshmcd13 29 points 9 hours ago
  They easily won that trade because Ibaka sucks.
  雷霆绝壁是交易赢家啊,因为伊巴卡烂透了。
  [C]Magicdooleysucks 12 points 9 hours ago
  If we could get preseason Ibaka (or playoffs Ibaka) to show up, that's a really fair deal for both sides
  Man he sucks most of the time he's on the court
  如果我魔得到的是季前赛版伊巴卡(或者季后赛版伊巴卡),那对双方来说还算是双赢。
  [C]Thundervforprez2 9 points 6 hours ago
  Is he just lazy? After his injury and surgery after the 2014 playoffs he was never the same. Low effort on D and offensively zero skills besides shooting jumpers like he can't dribble or pass. I loved him but he definitely started declining a few years ago.
  是因为伊巴卡太懒了么? 在14年季后赛受伤手术后,伊巴卡再也不复当年了。防守端不尽力,除了跳投外进攻端0技术, 就像是无法运球也不会传球一样。 我喜欢伊巴卡,但是他肯定早在几年前就开始走下坡路了。
  [C]TheBlindSalesman 6 points 5 hours ago
  Then I really like the Ibaka trade that got Sabonis, Oladipo, and Jermi Grant (after they flipped Erysan) for the Thunder. Sam Presti is seriously underrated for his ability to make moves.
  我真的喜欢伊巴卡的交易,雷霆换来了萨博尼斯,奥拉迪波,格兰特(雷霆用伊利亚索瓦换的)
  普莱斯利真的做交易的能力被严重低估了。
  [C]Thundergrantbones 11 points 4 hours ago
  its because Sam Presti is a basketball savant. He got us Jeremi Grant, Victor Oladipo, and Domantas Sabonis for and expiring Serge Ibaka.
  因为普莱斯利是篮球专家。他用到期的伊巴卡给我雷换来了格兰特,迪波,小萨博尼斯。
  [C]Raptorsyiga 26 points 8 hours ago
  Lot of raptors fans wanted him with the 9th pick. I like Poetl so far but damn Sabonis is looking nice
  很多猛龙球迷都想用9号签选小萨博尼斯。我喜欢波尔特尔,但是小萨看起来真尼玛出色啊。
  [C]TrueYeezus 4 points 6 hours ago
  Any one who watched him at GU would understand how he is playing. The dude balled out with NBA talent. Amazing fundamentals, didn't rely only on athleticism to dominate college basketball. And it doesn't hurt that he's already played for his national team and his dad is who he is.
  任何看过小萨博尼斯在冈萨加大学的表现的人都理解他的打球方式。 这家伙具备NBA的天赋,非常逆天的基本功,不靠运动能力来统治大学篮球。而且他已经是立陶宛国家队成员,他老爹对他也是有帮助的。
  [C]BucksCatrichChilly 5 points 5 hours ago
  I've said in Thunder game threads, I think he's a dark-horse for ROTY
  我之前在雷霆热线里说过,我认为小萨博尼斯是最佳新秀的黑马。
  [C]Thunderdxlino 8 points 10 hours ago
  West conference rookie of the month award is Sabonis to lose, since half of rookies in East, and any showed up in West
  西部月最佳新秀已经是小萨博尼斯碗里的了,因为过半新秀都在东部,西部则没什么打出来的。
  我们的公众号:ChinaReddit,还处于成长之中~,微博:虎扑美国JRS之声~
  希望得到您更多的改善建议和支持!
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹