全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
初中英语被动语态100道选择题精选
来源:中考网&&&&作者:紫涵&&&& 17:36:09
  A. 1. So they eat this fish ?
  Pardon ?
  ______ this fish eaten by them ?
  A. Is&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Are&&&&&&&&& C. Does&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Do
  C.& 2. Some books _____ given _____ him as gifts.
  A. is&to&&&&&&&&&&& B. are&on&&&&&&&&&&& C. were &to&&&&&&&&&&& D. are&with
  D.& 3. The exercises ____ by us within two hours.
  A.& could done&&&&&&& B. can done&&&&&&&&&& C.& can do&&&&&&&&&& D.&& can be done
  D.& 4. The new house ______ now.
  A. is building&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&& is being build&&&&&&&& C. building&&&&&&&&& D. is being built
  B.&& 5. A basket _______ over my head.
  A. is hanged&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was hung&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hanged&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hung
&&&&请下载附件:
&&&&《初中英语被动语态100道选择题精选》
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2017中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.一道英语选择题,为什么选被动,.He —— the leader of the Model Group in our factory.A has just been appointed
B has just appointed C just appointed
D has just being appointed选A
.那B不行吗,答案是仅根据被动语意来判断的吗?选B 也没错啊
他更任命了某人?
应该选A.他刚刚被任命为领导.如果选B 任命别人是领导的话,那么appoint sb as as a leader,所以这句话改为He has just appointed Mr Li as the leader of the Model Group...appoint及物动词 vt.1.任命, 委派 He was appointed secretary.他被任命为秘书.2.确定, 指定; 约定 We must appoint a day to meet again.我们要约定好下次会面的日期.He appointed the schoolhouse as the place for the meeting.他指定校舍为开会地点.The head of the workshop appointed that the work should be finished in two days.车间主任下令这项工作必须在两天之内完成.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2016年中考英语模拟试题被动语态题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2016年中考英语模拟试题被动语态题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2016年中考英语模拟试题被动语态题汇编
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
【2016四川广安一诊卷】(  )13.Xiao Ming ________to the party yesterday.& A. was invited&&& B.invited&C. is invited&&&&&&& D.was inviting【2016上海市杨浦区三模】41. The plane finally landed and not a single passenger ______.&A) killed&B) had killed&C) was killed&D) will be killed【2016上海市浦东新区二模】37. People _____ to set off firecrackers in some areas of Shanghai for several months. &A) aren’t allowed&&&&&&&B) weren’t allowed&&C) won’t be allowed&&&&&&D) haven’t been allowed【2016山东省临沂市中考模拟】27. ―Excuse me. I’m looking for Be the Best of Yourself.―Sorry. The book you ask for______ out.A. is selling&&&& &B. is sold&&& &&C. was selling&&&& D. will be sold【2016南京市浦口区一模】13. I’m glad to know that Nanjing Metro Line 4&&&&&&& next year. A. is built&&B. was built&&C. will be built&D. built【2016内蒙古通辽一模】(& )35.―Why didn’t you go to the party last night? ―Because I _______.&&&&& A. wasn’t invited&&&&&&&&&&&& B. didn’t invite&&& C. haven’t invited&&&&&&&&&&& D. am not invited【2016内蒙古满洲里市模拟卷】(&& ) 33. Too much water _________ in the world every day. We should save it.&&&& A. is wasted&&&&& B. wastes&&&& C. was wasted&&&&& D. is wasting【2016江苏扬州市直二模】6. The Yangzhou Taizhou International Airport ___& in 2012 and it has been in use for about 4 years.&&&&&& A. build&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is built&&&&&&&&&&& C. built&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was built【2016江苏扬州市邗江区一模】8. ---Excuse me, sir. When can we have a swim in the pool? ---Not until it ________ next month.&&&&&& A. repairs&&&&& B. will repair&&&&&& C. is repaired&&&&& D. will be repaired【2016江苏徐州市一模】(&&& )7.Xuzhou Department Store ________in 1911 and it has become a cinema in recent years.&&&&&& A. build&&&&&&&&&&& B. is built&&&&&&&& C. built&&&&&&&&&& D. was built【2016江苏徐州市一模】(&&& )12. How terrible the accident was! The man was hit _______and ________.&&&&&&& A. bled to death&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bled to death& C. bleed to death&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bleed to death【2016江苏宿迁市中考模拟】(&& ) 23. A wooden bridge_________ over the river in the mountain village soon.A. build&&&&&&& B. will be built&&&&& C. will build&&&&&& D. built【2016江苏苏州市二模】(&&& )1. About&&&&& of the coffee&&&&& onto his shirt. How unlucky he is!&&&&&&&&& A. has poured&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has poured&&&&&&&&& C. has been poured&&&&&&&&& D. two- has been poured【2016南京市江宁区一模】7. ―Excuse me, sir. When can we visit the museum?―Not until it&&&&&&&& next month.A. repairs&&&&&& &B. will repair& &C. is repaired&&& &&D. will be repaired【2016吉林省东北师大附中一模】-Many beautiful flowers ______ around our school every year.&&&&&& - Yes, _______ beautiful our school looks!&&&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. how&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. how【2016湖北鄂州四校一次联考】31.Do you think teenagers______ to make their own decisions?No,I don’t agree with you.They’re too young to do that.&&&&&& A.encourage&&&&&&&&&& B.are encouraging&& C.are encouraged&&&&&& D.were encouraged【2016齐齐哈尔市模拟卷】(&& ) 19. ―A new park ________ in our hometown next year.& ―Really? Our hometown must be more beautiful.&&&&&&&& A. will build&B. will be built&& &C. is built 【2016石家庄二模】(&)41.This kind of books ______ well and ______ out in this bookshop.&&& A. are sold&&B. sells&&C. sells&&D. is sold【2016石家庄三模】33.All the mobile phones must ________ at the meeting.A. keep off&&& B. keep out&&& C. be kept on&&& D. be kept off【2016唐山市路北区一模】37. ―Do you think teenagers ________ to make their own decisions?&&&&& ―No, I don’t agree with you. They’re too young to do that.&&&&& A. encourage&&&&&&&&&& B. are encouraging&&&&&& C. are encouraged&&&&&& D. were encouraged【2016邯郸市一模】37. Jack ________ to Canada as an exchange student last year.A. sends&&&&&& &&B. sent&&&&&&&& &&C. is sent&&&&&& &&D. was sent【2016海南侨中中考模拟】(&& ) 33. After the terrible typhoon hit Wenchang, many new roads _______ last year.&&&&&& A. were building&&&&&&&&&&& B. were built&&&&&&&&& C. built【2016广西桂林市模拟】38. The sports meeting ________ in our school next month.&&& A. will hold&&&&&&&&&& B. will be held&&&&&&& C. is held【2016潮州市高级实验学校模拟】32. In many places in China, the old over 90 ________ not only by their family but also by the government.A. is taking good care &&&&B. are taken good care ofC. is taking good care of &&&&D. are taken good care【2016潮州市高级实验学校模拟】35. This kind of bananas ________ well. I want to buy some, but they ________.A. sell, sell out&& &&&&&&B. sell, have sold out&&&& C. sells, was sold out&&&&&D. sells, have been sold out【2016北京市通州区模拟】29.Many tall buildings&&&&&&& near my home last year.&&&&&&&& A.are built&B.were built &C.build&D.built【2016北京市顺义区一模】29.Beijing is a nice city because more and more trees _______ every spring.A. planted&&&&&& B. are planted&& C. will be planted.&& D. plant【2016北京市平谷区一模】29. E-book     in many schools now.A. use&&&&& B. was used&&&&&& C. used&&&&&&& D. is used【2016马鞍山市中考二模】38. ― Will we have cleaner water to drink in the future?― Well, I don’t think we will unless something _______. A. is done&&&&&&&&&& &B. was done&&&&&&&& &C. has done&&&&&&&&& &D. had done【2016郑州市适应性测试】31. -- What do you think of the hospital?-- Great ! Patients here _______ good treatment.&&&& A. have given&&&&& B. are giving&&&&&&& C. are given&&&&&&& D. were given【2016天津市红桥区二模】32. A lot of trees ____ around here every year, and we can enjoy fresher air now.A. are planted& B. were planted&C. will planted&&& &D. are planting【2016江西一模】(&&&& )34. ――Look at these photos. ________ amazing they are!――You like them?& These photos ________ three years ago.A. W are taken&&&& B. W were taken&&&&& C. H taken&&&&&&& D. H were taken【2016河师大附中一测】27. --How bright the classroom is!&&&& --Thank you. The windows&&&&&&& very often&&&& A. clean&&&&&&&&&& B. are cleaned&&&&& C. cleaned&&&&& D. were cleaned【2016河大附中一模】(&&&& )32. There was a traffic accident in Peace Street yesterday afternoon, but no one&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&& A. was harmed&& B. is harmed&&& C. has been harmed&& D. will be harmed【2016河师大附中决战四模】(&&& ) 19. Don’t discuss the problems with your partner unless you&&&&&&& to do so.&&&&&&&&& A. ask&&&&&&&&& B. will ask&&&&&& C. are asked&& D. will be asked【2016河师大附中决战四模】(&&& ) 21. America&&&&&&& by the famous Italian navigator in 1492.&&&&&&&&& A. was discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. invented&&&&&&&&& C. was invented&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. discovered【2016河师大附中决战四模】(&&& ) 24. It’s said in the newspaper that 215 more new schools&&&&&&& in Zhengzhou by 2020.&&&&&&&&& A. will be built&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were built&C. have built&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are building【2016河师大附中决战四模】(&&& ) 28. It is said that potato chips&&&&&&& by mistake about a hundred ago.&&&&&&&&& A.& invent&&&&&&&& B.& invented&&&&& C.& are invented&&& D. were invented【2016南京市扬子一中一模】(&& )1. ―When shall we go to watch the basketball match?&&&&&& ―Tomorrow, only if the work ________.&&&&&& A. will be finished&&&&& B. is finished&&&&&&&&& C. finishes&&&&& D. has finished 【2016南京市扬子一中一模】(&& )16. The girls ______ how to dance a month ago and now they can dance well.&&&&&& A. taught&&&&&&&&B. were taught&C. will teach&&&&&&&D. will be taught 【2016内蒙古二模】(&& )45. The 24th Winter Olympic Games _____ on the fourth of February,2022 in Beijing and Zhangjiakou.&&&&&& A. will be held&&&& B. hold&&& C. will hold&&& D. will be hold【2016徐州二测】7.The sale show of our government cars ________ on Pengcheng Square next Sunday.A. is held&&&& B. was held&&&& C. will be held&&&&&& D. has been held【答案】C【解析】句意:我们政府汽车销售展下周日将在彭城广场上举行。本题考查将来时的被动语态,其结构是will be done的形式。hold的过去分词是held。根据题意,故选C。 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?其他回答(3)
相关已解决