西安高校改编有关投诉信的考研英语小作文投诉信作文

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文&&&&3edu教育网,百万资源,完全免费,无需注册,天天更新!
分类:&& 更新:&& 来源:不详
Dear Mr. Gao:I bought a color TV set from your store yesterday, but when I came back to home, I found there was no image in it. So I returned to your store, but your shop assistants said they would not be responsible for the problem.I bought the color TV set and took it back to home without any question and I can only assume that the problem must be due to the quality of TV set itself.I shall be glad that if you will replace my TV set as soon as possible.Yours sincerely,***或者是:Dear Mr. GaoI have to write this complain letter even it is a little bit interruptive to you. I bought a color television in your emporium the other day, but there was no image when I turned it on at home. There might be something wrong with the new-bought TV, so I went back to find the exact salesperson to ask for changing a new one. She refused me without any politeness. I'm wondering how can you treat customers like this? I'm writing to ask my money back if you can not provide a new one.Yours SincerelyXXX
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
网友同时还浏览了:
大学英语作文相关子栏目
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站最新英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐英语角
&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评英语角
&&&&&&&&&&关于投诉信的高中英语作文_高中英语作文
关于投诉信的高中英语作文
学习啦【高中英语作文】 编辑:楚红
  作文的提高是个难点,如何让同学们在高考考场发挥出自己的水平,写出较符合要求的佳作,需要平时的点滴的积累。下面,学习啦小编帮你整理了关于投诉信的,希望你喜欢!
  高中投诉信英语模板
  投诉信
  Dear __________,
  My name is __________, and I am __________. I venture to write you a letter about __________.
  The focus of the complaint is _________. For on thing,___________. For another,__________. Under these circumstances, I found / find it __________. Honestly speaking, _________. In addition,__________. All in all, there is still much room for improvement.
  I do hope _________. Thank you for your time and kind consideration.
  Sincerely yours,
  ________
  关于投诉信的高中英语作文篇1
  Dear Sales Manager,
  This letter is a complaint concerning the actions of one of your salespersons. On Tuesday, May 5, 2012, around 2 P.m.., I went to your store to look for a T-shirt. When I asked a salesperson, Ms. Wang for help in finding my size, she informed me that she was busy and I would have to find one myself. I explained that the reason why I came to her was that I couldn&t find one. She then said in a rude tone that if I couldn&t find one, it meant that the store didn&t have it, and that I needed to look somewhere else.
  I felt that Ms Wang was rude. I hope that you will look into the matter: I shop frequently at your store and I look forward to a more pleasurable shopping experience next time.
  关于投诉信的高中英语作文篇2
  Dear Customer Service Representative,
  I am writing to comp[ain about the bad delivery service of your company.
  The IBM Desktop computer we ordered from your store two weeks ago finally arrived yesterday. There were not any signs of damage to the packing case at all, but when we opened it, we found, much to our surprise, that the back cover had been cracked and the screen had been scratched.
  In view of this, I have decided to make a formal complaint against your delivery service. I sincerely hope that you will replace this computer as soon as possible. If this is not possible, I will have no alternative but to insist on a full refund.
  I would appreciate anything you can do to help us in this matter.
  Yours truly,
本文已影响 人
[关于投诉信的高中英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【高中英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有投诉信英语作文模板范文
投诉信英语作文模板范文
  虽然我们不愿意麻烦,但是有时候麻烦自会找上门。本文就一起来学习如何写英文投诉信吧。
  题目: You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because your roommate always has friends visiting and has parties in the room.
  Write a letter to the Accommodation Officer at the college and ask for a new room next term. You would prefer a single room. Explain your reasons.
  例文:Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing to express/air dissatisfaction/disappointment/concern regarding accommodation. I would prefer to move into a single room next semester, as I find the present sharing arrangement inconvenient.
  I must explain that the reason for my dissatisfaction is my roommate&s inconsiderate behavior. For one thing, his friends are con for another, he regularly holds noisy parties.
  To solve this problem/surmount this difficulty/improve this situation/crack this hard nut, I hope to draw the attention of the authorities concerned. I am sure you will aGREe that the only solution for me is to move into a room of my own. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferably not in the same building but as near to the college campus as possible.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  翻译:
  问题:你住在一个在你与另一个学生分享的大学的房间里。你发现很难在那里工作,因为你的室友总是有朋友来访,并在房间里有聚会。
  给学院的住宿主任写一封信,并要求下学期一间新的房间。你会喜欢一个单人房间。解释你的理由。
  例文:亲爱的先生或女士,
  我写信是为了表达对住宿的不满/失望/担忧。下个学期我宁愿搬进一间单人房,因为我觉得现在的分享安排不方便。
  我必须说明,我不满的原因是我的室友不顾他人的行为。一方面,他的朋友们不断地拜访他;另一方面,他经常举办喧闹的聚会。
  为了解决这个问题/克服这个困难/改善这种情况/破解这个难题,我希望引起有关当局的注意。我相信你会同意,我唯一的解决办法是搬到一个我自己的房间里。因此,我将不胜感激,如果你能为我找到一个单一的房间,最好不要在同一栋建筑,但尽可能靠近大学校园。
  谨上,
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
投诉信英语作文模板范文相关推荐
[投诉信英语作文模板范文]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="320993" data-title="投诉信英语作文模板范文" data-image="">高考地方站
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
发布时间:
2016高考英语作文题目预测:投诉信为同学们整理了2016年高考英语作文预测,大家可以将这份预测作为平时练习的资料,或者考前训练的参考。当然,对于基础比较薄弱的同学来说,可以多看一些预测的优秀范文,将里面的句式模板背下来,在考试的时候可以稍作变化拿出来套用。基础比较扎实的同学,可以参考这份2016年高考英语作文题目预测,学习一些范文当中的亮点。查看更多优秀作文,点击》》2016年高考英语作文预测如下:在紧张的高三备考阶段,英语老师为了提高复习效率,广泛征求学生意见。假如你叫张华,请根据以下提示,给英语老师写封信,表达你们的需求和建议。  ●适当放慢进度,留出思考时间  ●反复训练重要、易错知识点  ●指导方法  ●减少作业量以保证质量  ●给予更多鼓励  注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。  2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;  3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。  Dear Mr. Wang,  We&re so pleased that you are willing to share our views.  In the course of the general revision, what we need is solid foundation.  ______________________________________________________________________  ______________________________________________________________________  【参考范文】  Dear Mr. Wang,  We&re so pleased that you are willing to share our views.  In the course of the general revision, what we need is solid foundation. As you know, we didn&t learn well enough in the first two years, so please slow down and make sure we have really mastered something. Besides, we need a little more time to think for ourselves. As for those important points which also make us confused, would you please give us more practice in case we forget? Meanwhile, we need your instruction, for example, in how to write in natural English. I still have another request: assign us less homework in order that we can do it more efficiently.  By the way, we often feel frustrated, which has a very bad effect on our study. We would appreciate it if you would give us some encouragement from time to time
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文投诉信 的文章

随机推荐