我会认真考虑 英文我们的关系的。日语

从今天开始,我会认真考虑这件事情。 的翻译是:From now on, I will give serious consideration to this matter. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
从今天开始,我会认真考虑这件事情。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Starting today, I will seriously consider this matter.
From now on, I will give serious consideration to this matter.
From now on, I will give serious consideration to this matter.
Starting from today, I will seriously consider this matter.
Starts from today, I can consider this matter earnestly.
相关内容&aYou several? 您数? & a家的温暖 Family's warmth & along ago far away 从前很远 & aImported by: support services 进口: 支助性业务 & arib-line 肋骨线 & aquarreled with 争吵与 & a而不是在家做作业。 But is not does one's assignment in the home. & amodel:lts201-1 模型:lts201-1 & ato convert sodium and calcium values to equivalents as ml of 0.1N solution 转换钠和钙价值成等值作为机器语言0.1N解答 & aInstant Special Abilities 立即特别能力 & apress voldn button to cancel update image 按voldn按钮取消更新图象 & a我喜欢看书,听歌,逛街 I like reading, listen to the song, window-shops & awith wit and patience 耐心地机智和 & a他希望能过上一种无忧无虑的生活 He hopes to be able on one kind of carefree life & a这些年我们农村发生了很大的变化 These year our countryside has had the very big change & a你能在五分钟内画完一匹马吗??????? You can draw a horse in five minutes??????? & aAt last he found the house of a letter write whose name was tom 最后他发现信件的房子写谁的名字是汤姆 & aThe Five Thousand Years History 五千年历史 & asing me a tune fly to the moon 唱我声调fiy对月亮 & aof our exam 我们的检查 & aquotation No. 255 -2011: 引文没有。 255 -2011 : & a妈总是责备妹回来晚 The mother always blames the younger sister to come back late & a会长大人 Association president adult & aPeople like to do exercise on the inside 人们在里面喜欢做锻炼 & a相信大家都知道 Believed everybody knew & a我对天空说你是真的爱我 I to the sky said you really love me & aTrad Ann 安跨步 & aI wish a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, one more round full moon!(in ShenZhen) 我更祝愿一个愉快的中间秋天节日,一围绕满月! (在深圳) & a我给他发了短信以表达感激之情 I sent the short note to him to express the sense of gratitude & a这是关于我的一些事 This is about mine some matters & a因此,我感谢足球 Therefore, I thank the soccer & a例如,我去了广西的北海银滩 For example, I have gone to Guangxi's North Sea silver beach & a他们会告诉我,我有哪些地方做错啊 Can they tell me, which places me have to do wrong & aI won't come to the party unless Sue invited too 除非苏也是,邀请了我不会走向党 & aothere issue that will effect the environment 将影响环境的othere问题 & aGuess I’d rather hurt than feel nothing at all 猜测什么都I宁可不会伤害比感觉 & adoing a massage on client 在客户做按摩 & a高傲,孤寂 Arrogant, alone & a你会顾不上课铃,去一个安静的地方,使你的朋友安静下来. You can attend to do not attend class the bell, goes to a peaceful place, causes you the friend to get down peacefully. & aIn fact, more than half of newly-married couples express shock and surprise at the amount of conflict they experience with their new within the first year of their marriage. 实际上,他们体验与他们新在第一年他们的婚姻之内的更多比一半新结婚的夫妇表示惊奇并且对相当数量冲突惊奇。 & aWith love, 充满爱, & asince I was just tall enough to see above the top of it as mother sat doing letters 因为我是高的足够在上面它之上看,因为母亲坐了做信件 & aYou assured my colleague Mrs Hampson as home visit to your property on 1 September 2011 that ?35.00 pw would be paid. 您在日保证了我的同事夫人Hampson作为家庭参观对您的物产?35.00微微瓦是有偿的。 & aRemembering with eternal gratitude 记住以永恒谢意 & a乘务人员 Attendant & a英语会不会 Can English & awe should think of imputing a rental income to owner-occupied automobiles 我们应该认为归咎一项租金收益到业主居住的汽车 & a但是,我找不到她了。最后,我独自一人回来了。 But, I could not find her.Finally, my alone person came back. & a大家好,我叫李洁,今天是星期二,是九月十三号,今天有点小风,但很舒服,很高兴和大家认识,谢谢 Everybody good, my name am Li to be clean, today is Tuesday, is in September 13, today a little breeze, but very comfortable, very happy and everybody understanding, thanks & a这里的景色也十分美丽 Here scenery extremely is also beautiful & aUniversity College London 大学学院伦敦 & a你现在连晚安都懒得跟我说 You continually the good night all are disinclined to me to say now & a这里的景色十分美丽 Here scenery is extremely beautiful & a一些学生正在谈论在会议上讨论过的那个问题 Some students are discussing has discussed in the conference that question & ait does not matter is ok , just everything can not go back 它不事关是好的,一切不可以回去 & a从今天开始,我会认真考虑这件事情。 Starts from today, I can consider this matter earnestly. &您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
每日一句日语:我也是经过认真考虑才说出来的
作者:& 来源:&& 更新: 15:09:18&&点击: &
俺だって真に考えて言ったんだよ。|おれだってしんけんにかんがえていったんだよ。
【中文解释】我也是经过认真考虑才说出来的。
【单词及语法解说】慎重地向对方表达自己的想法或决定。
?俺「おれ」:我(男人对同辈或晚辈的自称)。
?真「しんけん」:认真,正经。
例:真になればあんなやつをかすのはなんでもない。/如果认真对待的话,打败那类家伙不算回事。
?~だって:(就是)……也,即便是。
例:いくら最新式の自榆だって、この道路じゃお手上げだよ。/就是最新式的汽车,跑这个路也毫无办法。
文章录入:贯通日本语&&&&责任编辑:贯通日本语&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)商务日语:将来有机会的话,希望您能考虑一下和我们公司合作。_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:617,178贴子:
商务日语:将来有机会的话,希望您能考虑一下和我们公司合作。收藏
如题,希望含蓄一点的说法。求教将来チャンスがあれば、弊社との取り组み関系をお考えてください。 成么?
百度人工翻译年终感恩回馈,全场8折,新用户折上再减20元,低至0元。
不太好,太直接了,委婉点好一些合作的话:将来的にご一绪に何かをやっていけたら有难く存じております。是非、宜しくお愿い致します。你们的产品,业务的话:弊社の制品(业务)について、ぜひご検讨のほど、宜しくお愿い致します。总之,别太直接了。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 我会认真考虑这个问题 的文章

随机推荐