happy christmas eve my deardear my teacher 歌词you are the most beautiful in my heart 啥

Christmas is a holy day of Christians. Christmas is a time of celebrations. Christmas is considered as one the biggest festival celebrates in all over the world. Christmas bring a lot of happiness, love with us. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. It’s a time to enjoy. Peoples decorate their home. Christmas 2016 is coming soon. Every one want to make this Christmas special and memorable. Millions of peoples search different ideas to celebrate Christmas on internet. but many peoples do not get best trend. Peoples wish each other. On the day of Christmas peoples going to church and sing poems and doing pray for health, wellness. Giving gifts is a tradition are carried through thousands of year ago. If you want to wish Christmas to your lover, sister, brother, parents in new style. We share very lovely, kind, best Christmas Wishes Messages With Images. It’s a new trend to wish Christmas. Many peoples like this style. We have massive collection of Christmas Wishes Messages With Images. If you want to send these Christmas Wishes Messages With Images, so get the best collection from here. it’s a very unique style to wish. Most of the peoples don’t know about this trend. Send these Christmas Wishes Messages With Images to your friend, family and make your Christmas memorable. Christmas is a time of sharing love, peace and joy. Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas. Some extra collection of Christmas Wishes Messages With Images are available here
Christmas is one of the most excited festival. Christmas means sharing of love, happiness, emotions. Christmas is considered as one of the biggest festival celebrate by Christians community in all over the world. Christmas is wonderful time of the year, when peoples celebrate Christmas with their love and family, Friends celebrate whole time together. The most loving person in your life is your girlfriend. Boys spend whole time with her and make their Christmas special and memorable. Both wish each other and send warm wishes of Christmas. If your girlfriend is naughty, so send Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend and make smile on her face. Send these Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend and make some naughty on this Christmas. It’s a new trend to wish Christmas to your girlfriend by sending Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend. It’s a great opportunity to be naughty with your girlfriend and make your Christmas special. Sending of Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend shows your sincerity and love to her. Enjoy this Christmas with your girlfriend. If you are looking for Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend. We share some naughty Christmas messages for your girlfriend. You can also send these Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend through text messages, WhatsApp or other easy ways. Wishing you all to love to both of you on this Christmas and throughout the year. Naughty Christmas messages For Girlfriend are available here
Let’s Kiss For Christmas,
For our love is strong,
Let’s Kiss For Christmas,
Together is where we belong…
I can never b on Santa’s nice list
bcoz just thinking about u makes
me naughty.
Merry Christmas!
I love telling you sweet things to make you happy, but today
I will also say merry Christmas Eve, my beautiful lady.
“Merry Christmas to the sweetest of the sweet! bet you don’)”
I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe.
Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
Let me kiss ur lips,
let me feel ur teeth,
let me feel ur tongue.
This is ur friend
“PEPSODENT”
reminding you to brush ur teeth,
Twice a day Everyday ?
Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me.Merry Christmas!
My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you.
Please plug the holes with your forgiveness.Merry Christmas!
Dear girlfriend, your love makes me take triple somersaults in the air
whenever I see you. I send loving gifts for you to make your day beautiful.
Christmas fills the heart with wish,Festivity and fun sealed with a kiss!
Girl: Will you love me after marriage also?
Boy: This depends on your husband, if he allows me.
Two things upon this changing earth can ne the
splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
Christmas time is a great time to be your girlfriend.
I get spoiled by you a lot anyway, let alone at Christmas time.
Wish you all A Merry Christmas May the Joys of the season Fill your heart with goodwill & cheer.
On Christmas surely
I’ll wrap my arms around you
holding you near
begging you to stay with me
although my heart
follows you everywhere.
Christmas is the magical season of the year. Christmas is the religious festival of Christians. Christmas brings a lot of happiness, love, peace and joy with us. Christians celebrate this event very faithfully. Christmas means sharing of love and happiness. Christmas is the biggest festival. Christmas 2016 is near. Millions of peoples are waiting for this festival. every one want to make their Christmas memorable and interesting. people celebrate this festival on their style. Christians wish each other on the day of Christmas and send warm wishes to each other. The most saying wish are “Happy Christmas”. Every one want to wish in unique style. Mostly peoples send wishes by text messages, because it’s an easy way to wish. But they not have unique Happy Christmas 2016 Text Messages. millions of peoples find text messages on internet but they not get unique Happy Christmas 2016 Text Messages. If you want to wish Christmas too special person.so you definitely send special and unique wish to her/his. We share some awesome variety of Happy Christmas 2016 Text Messages. I am sure this text messages are unique and special. Send these Happy Christmas 2016 Text Messages to your love, friends, family and get close to him and make your Christmas 2016 interesting and memorable. Enjoy this Christmas with your friends and family. May the message of Christmas fulfill your life with love, peace and happiness. Christmas is wonderful time of the year. Happy Christmas 2016 Text Messages are available here
“Before The Church Bells Ring,
Before The Holy Star Appears,
Before Networks Get Jammed,
Let Me Wish You A,
Merry X’mas!”
Christmas is always so special because we spend it together. Merry Christmas!
My love, you bring me so much joy. I wish you the best Christmas ever this year!
Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town!
Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care.
Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings.
It is the time to breathe the magic in the air.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
The one thing women don’t want to
find in their stockings on Christmas
morning is their husband.
Peace on earth will come to stay,
When we live Christmas every day.
Merry Christmas!
The Spirit Of Christmas
Is All About Fun,
Love Joy Reminding Us
That Christianity Is Deeply Rooted
To Christ Share Your Love
With The Less Fortunate
During This Christmas Eve
The jolliest time of the year,
With Santa’s HO HO HO.
And presents for my dear,
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a happy new year!
Never worry about
the size of your Christmas tree.
In the eyes of children,
they are all 30 feet tall.
In this Christmas:
In the daytime when the sun shines,
So shall your expectations come true,
At night when the moon comes out,
So shall you receive blessings,
Merry Christmas!!!!
I wish you the gift of Faith,
the Blessing of Hope,
and the Peace of his Love at Christmas and always!
May His love surround you
at Christmas-time and always.
Merry Christmas!
“Seasons greetings” is only one of the messages I would like to give you this holiday season.
Unless we make Christmas
an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won’t make it “white”.
Christmas is a holy festival of Christians community. They celebrate Christmas on 25th December. Christmas is a day of blessing, love, peace and joy. Christmas means sharing of love, happiness anywhere. Enjoy your golden time with wife or others family member. Christmas is an occasion to spend all the time with wife and best time to share your love. If you are away from home and you want to wish your wife. We have a lovely, cute, dearest collection of Christmas greetings text messages for wife. Sending out the lovely Christmas Greetings Text Messages For Wife and share your love and feelings or make your Christmas special. Wife is most lovely and dearest person in your life who always loves you. Text message is an easy way to get close to your wife. Your love makes your holidays bright and lovely. Wishing you a very happy merry Christmas. I hope both of you make this Christmas special and excited. Christmas Greetings Text Messages For Wife are available here .
I just want to confess something today,
Being the cheerful Christmas day,
That I so love you my love,
And I am lucky to have you in my life,
Thanks my beautiful wife,
Merry Christmas!
My Wife you mean the world to me
AS we celebrate our Love together
On this very special Christmas
With all our Family and Friends
My Darling Wife i wish you a lovely Day
With all my love.
My love for you is just like
a romantic snow dance
whirling words,
forming a warm blanket
of intimate happiness
Happy Christmas my darling!
To a gorgeous wife
You deserve a Christmas
That’s extra special and
As amazing..
Merry Christmas!
You changed my world,
You made a better life,
Everything is just great,
Because of my loving wife,
I love you so much,
Merry Christmas!
You are so special to me.
My life, my light, my everything.
Thank you for being there,my wife.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
You are my love and hope,
Everything seems fine when you’re
around. I hope this love will be forever.
Merry Christmas dear!
My darling Wife,my love for you
grows deeper everyday,
You’re everything that’s wonderful
you’re special in every way..
Merry Christmas!
Every day I feel proud to be your husband.
I want to spend this Christmas with you,
and welcome baby Jesus holding hands.
Merry Christmas!
I don’t have a wish for Christmas
or a dream I’d like to come true .
because all I ever wanted-
I found when I met y0u.
My Christmas is more colorful on this year
Because this year I am having your
love Merry Christmas My Dear!
All girls are DEVIL
but my wife is QUEEN….
Of all of them
Merry Christmas!
I loved you then
and i love
you more now
Merry Christmas My Wife!
Our love makes our holidays bright!
Merry Christmas to My Wife!
I never thought I’ll love this
much as I am loving you now.
Merry Christmas My Love!
Christmas is most excited festival of the year. Millions of peoples who belongs to Christians community celebrate this festival in all over the world. Christmas is a season of love, peace and joy. Christmas is a chance to share your feelings or love with your parents or other who loves you. Wish your parents by sending Christmas greeting messages or use other ways to show your love.it is most lovely moment when you wish your parents and say “Merry Christmas”. If you want to share your feeling with your parents, but don’t know how to put feelings into words. We share some lovely Christmas greetings messages for parents. These Christmas greetings messages express your love to your parents. Christmas greeting messages for parents are available here
I love you mom and dad,
The way you people
understand No one ever can,
I love you so much,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
I was just thinking the other day,
And I got this really cool picture in my mind.
It made me smile.
It made me feel happy inside.
It was a picture of the two of you.
Merry Christmas!
I am so thankful to be
given a chance to live in this world.
I know I can do something
to make people smile and feel loved.
Merry Christmas!
Parents are the shade
The sunshine,
The light in the darkness
of the life,
Inspiration in all the strive,
Thank you so much both of you,
Merry Christmas and
a Happy new year!
I love you mom and dad
The way you people
understand
No one ever can,
i love you so much,
Merry Christmas and a
happy new year!
HAPPY XMAS MOM!
mothers have a way
to understand unsaid things
words we lack to say
so on Christmas day for you
my wishes and deep affection.
I feel so special,
I feel so blessed,
Because my dad is the best,
I love you so much,
Here is wishing you a
Dear parents,
Wish you a very happy and merry Christmas.
I hope you enjoy this day to the fullest and
I pray to Lord Jesus to always keep you both happy.
Of the Christmas gifts I’ll receive
And of those in the past, I’ve had
There’s none compares to the best of gifts
That’s you…thanks, Mum and Dad
Mom and Dad, you are always
in my heart and on my mind.
May Christmas fill you with
the kind of joy you give me.
Some extra collection of Christmas wishes are available here
if you want to send some unique Christmas picture wishes collection to your loved one then get the best collection from here. On the day of Christmas everyone shows her love by sending, wishes greeting cards, pictures messages or use other ways.
Christmas is a season of holiday, love and fun. Christmas is a holy day of Christians. Christmas is a day of celebrations. I wish this Christmas takes a lot of cheerfulness to you and to your family. Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and happy new year. Wishing you all the delight and cheer of this season. Best wishes to you and your family for a happy holiday season. We will share some greatest picture for saying Merry Christmas and Happy new year. Sending of Christmas picture messages is most easy way to share love, happiness who loves you.
Christmas is the most ever celebrated festivals in the world on the 25th December every year with great rejoice and splendor. It’s a joyful celebration, which includes decorating Christmas trees, homes, and gardens with lights, spending time with family or friends, Christmas feasts, exchange gifts and shopping for the people we love. Christmas is an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of values, desires, affections, and traditions.
Christmas represents a time for love and affection. It’s an occasion to think about the way we live in. Look for all the good feelings inside you, and whatever you find is what you should give to others on this Christmas. Christmas is traditionally a season committed to wishing happiness, love, and care for close friends and families. It is also a fabulous time of the year when we celebrate love, faith, friendships, and the tradition of giving gifts and sending beautiful greeting messages. It’s one of the great opportunities to let people know you by sending out Christmas greeting messages and an easy way to reach friends, family, and your love ones.
If you are looking for religious, endearing, attractive, and funny Christmas Wishes and greeting messages for friends, then you are at the right place, we have a nice collection of Happy New Year and Merry Christmas Wishes. Cherish the joyful spirit of Christmas festival with these heartfelt and reflective Christmas greeting lines!
“December” The King Of Winter The Symbol Of Sorrow The Taste
Of Coffee The Fragrances Of Love The Season Of Poetry The
beauty Of The Rain The Touch Of Memories The End Of A Year &
The Beginning Of Good Hope The Blessed 4 Us Because “JESUS”
Come In So Enjoy The December.
I Am Dreaming Of White Christmas, With Every Christmas
Card i Write, May Your Days Be Merry and Bright, and
MAY all Your Christmases Be White. Happy Christmas.
May the magic of Christmas,
Bless you with heavenly gifts,
and fills your hearts with divine light
Merry Christmas and Happy new year…
The presents,
The friendship,
All can be found at the time of Christmas.
Have a Merry Christmas my dear!
A Christmas cand
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away.
While quite unselfish,
it grows small.
Joy was on Christ,
Love was on mas,
so let all of this found u anywhere u are this lovely season.
merry x mas and happy new year
I wish you a life filled with love and care,
as you filled mine with yours.
I thank you for your support,
strength and faith.
This Christmas,
I promise you love,
passion and togetherness for the rest of my life.
Merry Christmas.
May the good times and treasures of the
present become the golden memories of
Wish you lots of love,
happiness.
MARRY CHRISTMAS.
I wish that I could live for ever To celebrate more Christmas
with you Love you darling.
Christmas may be many things or it may be a few.
For u the joy is each new toy,
But for me, it’s watching You
May all the sweet magic Of Christmas conspire To
gladden your hearts And fill every desire
May the angels protect u…
may the sadness forget u…
may goodness surround u…
and may God always bless u…
Happy Easter!!!
Every day spent with you is like Christmas because
you always make it special. Merry Christmas!
May the good times and treasures of the present become the
golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots
of love, joy and happiness. MARRY CHRISTMAS
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world,
and behold everything is softer and more beautiful.
A morning smile will recharge you with tireless energy to
go through the way. Let GOD’s providence be a reminder
that HE prepared the best for you today. Merry Christmas!
Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want
and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell
the government what they want and their kids pay for it.
The spirit of Christmas should not be just for one day
but for the whole year! Wishing you love, joy and
peace the whole year round. Merry Christmas ?
If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re
sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe.
Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
Christmas, the biggest festival of Christians is coming soon and people are getting ready to embrace the merriment’s of this Cheerful festival. And what is building the excitement and thrill for this cheerful festival among all is the Tradition of Exchanging Christmas Gifts and activities of Christmas decoration. For every Christian in the world, this is the most exhilarating time of the year, waiting for the holiday season and for the biggest festival of celebration with great splendor.
Apart from all the preparations for the festival the thing that adds most happy moments into the festival is the custom of gifting and sending Christmas greeting messages. To cherish your loved ones on the day of Christmas and feel them how much important they are for you, send them a unique Christmas greeting message. The message should bring a smile on their faces and joy to their hearts so that they forget all the worries of life. This year Messagesforchristmas is bringing Naughty Christmas Greetings for you to spread smiles on your loved one’s faces. Make your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill to cherish the joyful spirit of this festive occasion. Forward these humorous, giggling, and naughty Christmas Greetings to your dear ones!
Christmas is not just a day,
an event to be observed and speedily forgotten.
It is a spirit which should permeate every part of our lives.
Santa was traveling in a train! A woman sat on his son’s
berth & didn’t get up. Santa shouted:”THIS LADY IS NOT
GIVING BIRTH TO MY CHILD!”
Sometimes I wish I was a bird:
I would fly over certain people and shit on their heads.
Feels like what more can I say. I made you face your fears.
I think we could have made it. Thought I told you I love you
“May this Christmas be so special, That you never ever feel
lonely again, And be surrounded by loved ones throughout!”
“Can I have your Picture, So Santa Claus knows,
Exactly what to give me, Happy Christmas.”
This Christmas, To make it more special, Baby I love you,
“No Matter How Much Falls On Us, We Keep Plowing Ahead,
That’s The Only Way To Keep The Roads Clear.”
May your family feel the love, peace, and joy that come
with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring
you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year.
My Christmas wish for you is that you feel the glow and sparkle
of the holiday season throughout the year to come.
May you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace,
the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the
heart of Christmas which is love.
I see the spirit of Christmas around me wherever I go.
I hope you are able to feel the spirit inside
you as well as it brings me great joy.
Christmas is the festival of joy and happiness. We all need to
relax and enjoy the Christmas with all over loved ones.
Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too,
Until the credit card bills arrive
Santa Claus has the right idea.
Visit people once a year. Merry Christmas!
I wish you could put up some of da Christmas spirit
in jars and open a jar of it every month
A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.
A blessed Christmas to you! Happy Holiday
From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist
it would be necessary to invent it.
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows
where all the bad girls live.”
Christmas is a religious and cultural festival of the Christians however celebrated by the people of other religions too across the world. It’s a great ancient festival being celebrated for years in the winter season and also known as the Feast day of Christ. It falls every year on 25th of December to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ. Everyone enjoy a cultural holiday at this day.
Christmas is the time to express your love, care, and sincerity to all the near and dear ones. Once in a year on this festive occasion, we are given a chance to spread joy and cheer. Now the happiest time is coming soon and everybody knows that this one of the best events.
On this occasion every year people wish each others in a different and a special way. They look for Christmas greetings wishes and Christmas messages according to their likes and mood.
If you are searching for Christmas Wishes Greetings 2016 to wish Merry Christmas to your friends, family and dear ones. Then you are at one of the best sites. Stop your search now and feel free to explore our huge assortment of Merry Christmas wishes 2016, Christmas greetings, Christmas messages, Cute Merry Christmas text messages, and much more. Our team collected best Christmas G you have to just choose Christmas Greetings of your choice and send to your beloveds on Face book, Mobile or wherever you want. The spirit of Christmas is all about fun, Love, and joy. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas 2016!
Once again, we come to the Holiday Season,
a deeply religious time that each of us
observes in his own way,by going
to the mall of his choice.
I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs
you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa
I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
God bless you and have a blessed Christmas. For God so
loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that
whoever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
………………………▲………
……………………..??.………
……………… …*o○?○o*………
……………… .*??♀♂??*’………
………..……*?o????oo?* ………
… ……………*?????????* ………
………….*?o??#? ?#??o*?*………
…………*??????? ????*?* ………
………*??????*??????? ?*………
…….*????????????? ????*………
…….*????????????? ?????*………
….……………………▓█.……………………….
…….…………………▓█.……………………….
…………………… .?????…………………
…………Merry Christmas Friends……
May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh
and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!
Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality
in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
“Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love,
every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
“Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas
perhaps means a little bit more….”
“For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas.
Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving,
a time of good cheer, home.”
A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
I love Christmas, not just because of the gifts but also because of
all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.
Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and
adults pay for it. Deficits arise when adults tell the government,
what they want and their kids pay for it.
To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity.
To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
“Let us keep Christmas beautiful
Without a thought of greed,
That it might live forevermore
To fill our every need,
Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings,
all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden
your hearts and fill every desire.
?|::::|.☆,.¤?“~¨
?|::::|)/,.¤?“~¨~“¨
?|::,.¤?“~¨¨~“¨
?%¤?“~¨¨????
?#?“~¨ ?????﹗
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016
Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year that celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. It is an important festival in the West. Everyone loves this festival because it brings long holidays, fun and enjoyment.
Every year before Christmas, people buy presents for their relatives and friends. They use to decorate their homes with a lot of festive decorations. Christmas tree is decorated with Shinning lights, little angels, many beautiful bells and some little Santa Clauses.
During Christmas time, most of the people have parties with family, relatives, and friends. A lot of traditional Christmas dishes are being cooked such as turkey, Christmas cake, chicken wings, sausages etc. At the parties, people exchange gifts and Christmas wishes with each other. Christmas is plenty of fun and an ideal time to express love and good wishes for those we care!! Here is a platform to help you send loving and naughty Christmas Messages to dear ones located anywhere in the world. Messagesforchristmas is an ideal one to offer you a variety of funny and naughty Christmas Messages this year. You can find a lot of funny stuff to share and make this Christmas conveying so much joy, to all the loved ones around.
May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
Bless US Lord,
this Christmas,
with quietness of mind,
Teach US to twiddling my thumbs
and invariably to be kind.
Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the
revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks,
its voice has strong authority.
Love has a name. JESUS
Love has a place. Our hearts.
Love has a story.
And it’s not finished yet
Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, Just like the ones
I used to know, Where the tree tops glisten And children
listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow
“Christmas is more that a time of festivities, family, and
it is a season of generosity, gladness, and gratitude.”
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold,
everything is softer and more beautiful.”
“Christmas is about giving from the heart more than giving from the store.”
May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year.
Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
Happy Christmas.
Love came down at C
Love all lovely,
Love was born at Christmas,
Stars and angels gave the sign.
May this Christmas be so special
that you never ever feel lonely again
& be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
“The bright cheer of Christmas, Brings so much joy, With
all the loved ones around, With all the peace that surrounds,
Wish you Merry Christmas! And a happy new year!”
“The Magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of
gifts are family and friends. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!”
“A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near,
A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year,
These make a Merry Christmas!
Christmas is a special time of year to remember those who
are close to our hearts! Christmas Day with mirth and
pleasure, comes again with wondrous pleasure!
May your life be colourful, magnificent, shimmering and joyful
as the magic of Christmas spreads on you!
Merry Christmas!
Christmas is the time to touch
every heart with love and care.
It is the time to
receive and send blessings.
A time to breathe
the magic in the air.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and a Blessed New Year!
? wísh ? Lòvely X-màs
? wísh ? Favòràblè ”
? wísh ? Enjòyàblè”