你愿意做什么就做什么英译汉翻译

英语翻译1.你想做什么工作在未来?2.你为什么想做这个工作?3.你认这个工作怎么样?3.你认为这个工作怎么样?
夙愿TA0455
My ideal job is to be a writer or an author.Why,you may ask.Because it is a ideal job that fulfils all jobs.I have always,like a child does,wanted to be a singer,model,or whatever fantasies a child could ever dream of,those dreams could come true in my novel.My characters can inherit such 'talents' or jobs in my novel,I can create my own world within a book.I can tell a story that brings tears joy and laughter to the heart.A writer is a hard job,I am well aware of that.But it is a job I am willing to work for,to achieve.I am not ambitious in saying that I can write a novel easily,though i may not be talented like all those people that had bestsellers,I will still try.Nothing is impossible till I give up.
中文翻译?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你想用锤子做什么?翻译成英语是什么把你想用锤子做什么?翻译成英语
What do you want to do with that hammer.楼上少了个限定词
What do you want to do with hammer?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语作文 写你爸爸妈妈的工作以及你长大以后想做什么 要连同翻译
我是姥爷0155
my father is a teacher in high school,he is very popular among students,he is a kind person and be strict with his work,my mother is a worker,she always work late,but she takes good care of the whole family and I like her so much,i'd like to be a physicist in the future,because i like physics very much and i am good at it.我爸爸在高中教书,非常受学生欢迎,他是个很好的老师,对待工作一丝不苟,我妈妈是个工人,经常加班,但是把我们全家都照顾的很好,我非常爱她,我的理想是将来当个物理学家,我非常喜欢物理,物理也学的非常好.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英译汉在线翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐