简单英语日常用语语:怎样用英语描写雾霾

假定你是李华.最近西安的雾霾严重地影响了人们的生活.请你根据写作要点用英语给校报写一篇稿件.写作要点:1.雾霾带来的危害, 2.你的建议, 3.你的希望.注意:1.短文词数不少于100,2.开头部分已写好.不计人总词数 3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称. Recently Xi'an has often seen the heavy smog 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
假定你是李华。最近西安的雾霾( smog)严重地影响了人们的生活。请你根据写作要点用英语给校报写一篇稿件。写作要点:1.雾霾带来的危害; 2.你的建议; 3.你的希望。注意:1.短文词数不少于100;2.开头部分已写好,不计人总词数 3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 Recently Xi'an has often seen the heavy smog weather, which has done great harm to our daily life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
One possible version:Recently Xi’an has often seen the heavy smog weather, which has done great harm to our daily life. Due to the heavy smog many traffic accidents happened, and some people got injured and some even lost their lives. Besides, more and more people who are suffering symptoms related to smog have to go to see the doctor. Now that we have realized the great harm caused by the smog, we should take measures to reduce the smog. It is vital to make it by educating people especially factory owners to raise their awareness of protecting the environment. People should go to work by bus or by bike if possible instead of driving and plant more trees to absorb and clean the polluted air. Only in this way can we save ourselves from the smog.I sincerely hope all the citizens in Xi?an can work together to do something to save the air we breathe every day. 试题分析:考查开放性作文写作,开放性作文给出了一个话题,并有部分的文字提示。给考生自由发挥的余地较大。对于考生的综合能力要求较高,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力。在完成开放性作文时,首先要选择自己熟悉的短语或者句型,在你的能力范围之内,选择句式时要赋予变化,因为这样你才可以更好的驾驭。同时也要选择合适的连接词,把各个要点组织成一个完整的整体,在发表个人观点的时候,可以使用谚语来提升整个文章的档次和文采,也能增加得高分的可能性。【亮点说明】范文中应用一些常见的短语done great harm to对。。有害; Due to由于; lost their lives.失去生命;take measures to采取措施做某事; instead of而不是。Recently Xi’an has often seen the heavy smog weather, which has done great harm to our daily life.这个句子中which引导非限制性定语从句。Now that we have realized the great harm caused by the smog, we should take measures to reduce the smog.这个句子中now that是连词既然。Only in this way can we save ourselves from the smog.这个句子用了倒装结构。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
在你的人生成长道路上有很多帮助过你的人。请用英语写一篇短文描写其中一位给你帮助最大的人,并说说你将如何回报他/她。要求:词数120左右。
生活中冲突时有发生。假设你班同学苏华和李江打篮球时发生争执,导致关系紧张。请你结合此事,并根据以下提示,用英语写一篇短文, 向学校英文报“Happy Teens”专栏投稿。简要描述事情的经过打篮球、碰撞、争执,等等分析发生冲突的原因1. 遇事不够冷静2. ……谈谈避免冲突的做法(请考生根据自己的经历或感想,提出至少两种做法)注意:1.对所有要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2.词数120 左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。3.作文中不得提及有关考生个人身份的任何信息,如校名、人名等。 Conflicts with others are common in everyday life.
照片展现了志愿者活动的一个情景。请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文:1.简述照片内容;2.谈谈你的感想;3.说说你能做什么。注意:1.词数120左右。开头已经写好,不计人总词。2.作文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。 Your help will make a difference!Volunteers help our society in many ways.They devote their time and effort to help people in need.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
请根据以下提示,并结合事例,用英语写一篇短文。Failure is the mother of success. What failure to us is what sunshine to the trees.注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②除诗歌外,文体不限;③文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;④词数为120左右。
假如你是李华。 请根据写作要点用英语写一篇周记,记述你周末帮家人做家务的一次经历。写作要点: 1. 做家务的理由;2. 做家务的过程;3. 你的感受。、注意:1. 短文字数不少于100; 2. 开头部分已经写好,不计入总次数; 3. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称 I am an 18-year-old middle school student. ____________________________________
近年来,网络用语更新迅速。青少年在日常谈话和上网聊天时喜欢使用前卫的语言,如“肿么了”、“有木有”等。这一现象引发了人们极大的关注与讨论。请根据下列内容提示,用英语写一篇短文反映现象并表达个人观点。      赞同      不赞同1. 使自己更时髦2. 容易找到兴趣爱好相同的朋友1. 父母和孩子沟通有困难2. 不正确的语言使用不利于语文学习注意:1. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数;2. 词数:100词左右;3. 参考词汇:时髦fashionable;沟通communicate。In recent years, Internet language has been updated faster and faster. Many young people like to chat in their daily talk and Internet chatting with these words such as “zhong me le” and “you mu you”.__________________________________________________________________
假设你是一名高中生,名叫李华。因为老师担心同学们浏览不健康的网站,学校关闭了电脑教室的上网功能,同学们感到很郁闷。请你给校长写一封建议信。内容包括:1. 无法上网给学生带来的不便;2. 网络的必要性(帮助解决学习难题、获取最新信息;)3. 就老师的担心发表你的看法。注意:1. 词数120左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3. 信的开头和结尾部分已经给出, 不计入总词数。Dear headmaster, I’m writing to request you to allow us to surf the Internet in the computer classroom.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua
Direction: For this part, you are required to write a short essay entitled Harmfulness of Fake Products following the outline given below. You should write within 120 words.市场商品丰富,但假冒商品频现;假冒商品的危害应对假冒商品的措施。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!如何用英语表达各种雾霾
➤➤➤➤先来学一些关键动词
▌blanket(笼罩)
Much&of&northern&China&has&been&blanketed&in&thick&smog&after&Beijing&issued&its&highest&air&pollution&alert&of&the&winter&in&the&capital.
北京发布了今冬最严重的空气污染预警后,华北大部分都笼罩在浓浓雾霾中。
▌engulf&(吞噬、使陷入)
Beijing&was&again&engulfed&in&heavy&smog&on&Tuesday,&sending&air&pollution&readings&soaring.
北京周二又深陷严重雾霾之中,空气污染指数飙升。
Air&pollution&in&Beijing&reached&hazardous&levels&on&Saturday&as&smog&engulfed&large&parts&of&China&despite&efforts&to&clean&up&the&foul&air.
尽管中国在努力清洁污浊的空气,但在周六,雾霾仍吞噬了中国大部分地区,北京的空气污染在周六达到严重有害程度。
▌shroud&(覆盖)
Since&Tuesday,&the&city&had&been&shrouded&in&grey&smog,&reducing&visibilities&to&a&few&hundred&metres.
周二以来,这个城市就被灰色雾霾笼罩,可见度降到仅有几百米。
▌envelop(包裹、包围)
Residents&of&north-eastern&China&donned&gas&masks&and&locked&themselves&indoors&on&Sunday&after&their&homes&were&enveloped&by&some&of&the&worst&levels&of&smog&on&record.
史上最严重的雾霾包围了中国东北部,居民都戴上了防毒面具,或把自己关在家里。
➤➤➤➤怎样用英语吐槽雾霾
“相比于冀霾的激烈、沪霾的湿热、粤霾的阴冷,我更喜欢京霾的醇厚、真实和具体”……中文含蓄又尖锐的嘲讽,换成英文,就变成直截了当的吐槽。
►The&smog&is&severe!
雾霾太严重了!
►When&the&pollution&gets&really&serious,&I&can't&even&see&the&buildings&next&to&me.
雾霾太严重了,附近的建筑都看不清了。
►I'm&very&concerned&about&my&son's&health.&If&the&air&pollution&stays&like&this,&he&won't&ever&be&able&to&leave&the&house.
我很担心我儿子的健康。如果空气质量一直这么差的话,他就不能去外面玩。
►Strong&cold&air&is&in&the&forecast&to&blow&away&the&smog.
天气预报说有强冷空气要来吹散雾霾了。
➤➤➤➤各种“雾”的区别
Fog&这个词你应该不会陌生,以前当你还在学校学习时,老师就说这个词是雾的意思。然而,雾也包括雾霾吗?
Fog:&cloudy&air&near&the&ground&which&is&difficult&to&see&through.
We&got&lost&in&the&thick&fog.&A&blanket&of&fog&covered&the&fields.&The&fog&lifted&in&the&afternoon.
fog并没特指“因空气污染造成的毒雾”。如果你和老外说盘在天上的东西是fog,老外一定会觉得你大惊小怪,就是一点雾而已有什么好害怕的?在他们的眼中fog是一种自然现象而非是工业污染的产物。
Haze&可能知道的人会比较少,被使用的频率也较低。
如果说fog是雾的话,那haze就是霾的意思。
Haze:&smoke,&dust,&or&mist&in&the&air&which&is&difficult&to&see&through.
The&sun&was&surrounded&by&a&golden&haze.&The&foothills&were&looming&ahead&through&the&haze.&I&couldn't&see&her&through&the&haze&of&smoke.
或许你不清楚雾和霾的区别。简单来说,雾是液体小颗粒,霾是固体小颗粒。不过,雾和霾加在一起绝非是“雾霾”,至少不是我们公认的有毒害的、严重影响中国环境的坏家伙。所以,说haze或者fog&and&haze并不是雾霾的准确说法。
雾(fog)和霾(haze)是这两天我们经常听到的两个词,二者的区别为:
雾的相对湿度(the&relative&humidity)一般在90%以上,
霾在80%以下,但通常两者并存。能见度(visibility)在1公里以下的称为雾,1公里以上但小于10公里的属于灰霾(dusthaze)现象。&
Smoke&是烟的意思,怎么和雾霾扯上了关系?但是你知道烟和我们所见的雾霾之间的联系吗?
Smoke:&white,&grey&or&black&gas&that&is&produced&by&something&burning.
Smoke&from&burning&fields&drifted&across&nearby&roads.They&were&taken&to&hospital&suffering&from&smoke&inhalation.The&smoke&from&that&factory&is&noxious.
其实比起前两种自然现象,smoke其实更加接近雾霾的本质。因为从工厂排放出的有毒有害的烟就是smoke。不过,smoke本身并不是我们所见的雾霾,它更有可能是雾霾的“元凶”。
如果我们是在两个世纪以前谈论“雾霾”这个现象,英语里面还真是没有一个合适的单词来描述。正是因为工业时代的到来,让有毒害的雾霾诞生了。为了区别于自然现象,英国人给这来源于smoke、像fog一样的东西拼出了一个新词,smog(smoke&
&fog)专门用来指代由于工业污染所产生的肮脏雾霾。
Smog:&dirty&air&that&looks&like&a&mixture&of&smoke&and&fog,&caused&by&smoke&from&car&sand&factories&in&cities.
Cars&cause&pollution,&both&smog&and&acid&rain.&The&sky&over&the&city&was&overspread&with&a&heavy&smog.12,000&people&were&killed&by&the&Great&Smog&of&1952&in&London.
如果你对西方文化比较了解,就一定听闻过“英语圣地”伦敦的一个“雅号”:雾都。为什么要叫它雾都?不是因为fog或haze,而是因为过度工业化带来的严重后果:smog。在1952年冬的“伦敦烟雾事件”中,有12000人死于毒害雾霾,这次事件被列为“20世纪十大环境公害事件之一”。但是,正因为这次严重的事件,英国人彻底下定了决心整治环境,伦敦才能有今天的干净天空。如果你前往英国旅游,看到了蔚蓝的晴空和皎洁的白云,不要忘了,它曾经被剧毒的穹顶所笼罩过。
weather&warning&system&for&smog&&霾天气预警系统
霾预警分为黄色、橙色、红色三级,分别对应
moderately&smoggy&weather&中度霾&&
severely&smoggy&weather&重度霾
extremely&severe&levels&of&smog&极重霾
anti-dust&masks&防尘口罩&
air&quality&空气质量
surgical&mask/medical&mask&医用口罩&
inhalable&particles&可吸入颗粒物
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。如何用英语表达雾霾_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何用英语表达雾霾
|文档简介|
360教育集团,隶属上海叁陆零教育投资有限公...|
总评分0.0|
国​内​的​多​家​英​语​报​纸​网​站​都​刊​载​了​大​量​有​关​雾​霾​锁​城​的​报​道​。​我​们​先​来​看​看​它​们​上​面​的​新​闻​标​题​吧​。​像​《​中​国​日​报​》​、​《​上​海​日​报​》​等​媒​体​刊​登​了​诸​如​“​A​i​r​ ​c​l​e​a​r​s​ ​b​u​t​ ​h​a​z​e​ ​t​h​r​e​a​t​ ​r​e​m​a​i​n​s​”​、​“​C​i​t​y​ ​f​o​g​ ​a​l​e​r​t​ ​r​e​m​o​v​e​d​,​ ​h​a​z​e​ ​m​a​y​ ​e​a​s​e​”​、​“​H​o​w​ ​t​o​ ​a​v​o​i​d​ ​t​h​e​ ​d​a​n​g​e​r​ ​f​r​o​m​ ​h​e​a​v​y​ ​h​a​z​e​”​、​“​C​o​l​d​e​r​ ​a​i​r​ ​a​r
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢关于描写雾霾天气的英语作文【附翻译】
关于描写雾霾天气的英语作文【附翻译】
责任编辑:焕敏
  导语:雾霾的天气,我们呼吸的是混浊的气体。空气中的霾会引起肺炎咽喉炎气管炎心脏衰落等疾病。下面是小编为大家整理的,英语范文。希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读,仅供参考,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  关于雾霾的英语【篇一】:
  Fog is the combination of fog and haze, fog phenomenon common in cities. Many parts of China into the mist haze as early warning forecast severe weather phenomena, known collectively as the fog haze weather.
  - & my hometown tangshan, is also affected by the serious fog, the air quality drops greatly, the prevalence of rising greatly, especially for the influence of the respiratory system, make people susceptible to colds and other diseases, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular also have loss.
  The severity of the haze has to a certain extent, affected our normal life, and the same different regions have different degrees of pollution of the city. Mom and I used to ride from my sweet forest to the east, changning road the sky was clear and hexi began to appear on the road, the fog, went to see the front steel kiln road foggy. Who live in such an environment for a long time to also can't stand it, my desire is to get out of here.
  Now people have true feeling the importance of environmental protection, is actively governance Don't litter, driving less, planting green, shut down polluting factories and so on. I think in our joint efforts, a few years later, the hometown must be become pure and fresh and sweet air, tree-lined everywhere, flowers in full bloom, every day the sun is shining, the sky was crystal clear and profound, people laughing, happy and healthy life.
  雾霾是雾和霾的组合词,雾霾现象常见于城市。中国不少地区将雾并入霾一起作为灾害性天气现象进行预警预报,统称为雾霾天气。
  &我的家乡&&唐山,也受到了严重的雾霾影响,使空气质量大大下降,人们患病率大大上升,特别是对呼吸系统的影响,使人们容易患上感冒等疾病,对心脑血管也有损伤。
  雾霾的严重程度已经在一定程度上影响到了我们的正常生活,同一个城市的不同区域也有不同程度的污染。我曾经和妈妈坐车从我家香木林出发一直往东行,长宁道上天空晴朗,河西路上就开始出现雾气,走到钢窑路上就看到前方雾蒙蒙的一片。长期生活在这样的环境中谁也受不了,我巴不得快点离开这儿。
  现在人们已经真切感受到了环保的重要性,正积极治理环境问题;不乱扔垃圾,少开车,植树护绿,关闭了重污染工厂等等。我想在我们的共同努力下,几年后的家乡一定是变得空气清新甜润,到处绿树成荫,鲜花盛开,每天都阳光明媚,天空湛蓝而深远,人们欢声笑语,快乐健康的生活。
  关于雾霾的英语作文【篇二】:
  I&m glad to receive your letter,thank you for your caring for the
  weather and my health.Now I&d like to tell you something about the smog. Since the winter last year,the smog has occurred a lot of times.it has done great harm to our daily life.many traffic accidents happened just because of the heavy smog weather,more and more people have to go to see the doctor because the serious disease caused by the smog,quite a lot of flights have to be put off,a great number of people have to stay at home for fear of the poisonous air caused by the smog.
  People have realized the great harm caused by the smog and the
  importance of protecting the environment.people all over the country are taking measures to reduce the smog weather.the government suggests people go to work or school with the public traffic, such as the bus and the underground.Also we should plant more trees.
  According to me, I will go to school by bike or on foot, and I won&t throw the waste anywhere.in addition, I will tell the people I meet to
  protect the environment as possible as they can.would you like to tell me some good ideas?i&m looking forward to your reply.
  我很高兴收到你的来信,谢谢你的照顾
  天气和我的健康。现在我想告诉你一些关于烟雾。自去年冬天以来,烟雾发生很多次了。我们的日常生活造成了极大的危害。只是因为发生了许多交通事故的烟雾天气,越来越多的人去看医生因为烟雾造成的严重的疾病,很多的航班不得不推迟,许多人不得不留在家里,以免造成的空气有毒烟雾。
  人们已经意识到伟大的烟雾和造成的伤害
  保护环境的重要性。全国人民正在采取措施减少烟雾天气。政府建议人们去工作或者学校公共交通,如公共汽车和地铁。我们应该种植更多的树。
  根据我的时候,我将骑自行车去上学或步行,我不会把废物扔到任何地方。此外,我会告诉我遇到的人
  尽可能的保护环境。你愿意告诉我一些好主意吗?我期待着你的回复。
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 日常用语英语九百句 的文章

随机推荐