如何用英语与陌生人交谈经历发起交谈对话

疯狂英语口语情景对话:问候陌生人[1]
【网络综合 - 英语口语】这篇《疯狂英语口语情景对话:问候陌生人》,是无忧考网特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!1. Greeting Strangers 问候陌生人【疯狂英语实战对话一】A: Hi, there. My name’s Paul Brown. I’m from the United States.(你好。我叫保罗?布朗。我来自美国。)B: Nice to meet you, Paul. My name’s Kelly Cook. You can call me Kelly. I’m from Canada.(很高兴认识你, 保罗。我叫凯利?库克。你可以叫我凯利 。我来自加拿大。)A: Nice to meet you, too, Kelly. Canada is a beautiful country!(认识你我也很高兴, 凯利。加拿大是一个美丽的国家。)【疯狂评论】千万不要小看上面这段简短的对话,不同的流利程度和不同的信心,说出来的感觉是完全不一样的!就连美国本国人在和陌生人见面、求职面试或演讲之前都要反复操练!【使用背景】在酒吧,在沙滩,在聚会上结识新朋友,都可以使用上面的对话。如果去掉“there”,就可以用在比较正规的场合。初次问候常用短句 (1)Hi, there. 你好。【Kim’s Note】This is a very casual and common way to greet someone. However, guys use this greeting to girls much more frequently than girls use it to guys. It is a little bit flirtatious because it sounds as though someone has just caught your eye for attention. But if you want to get a guy’s attention, I highly recommend this greeting!这是非常随意且十分常见的问候他人的方式。然而小伙子用这句话来问候姑娘远多于姑娘问候小伙子。因为这句话听起来好似某个人吸引了你的眼光,引起你的注意,所以有点调情的味道。但是如果你想吸引一个小伙子的注意力,我强烈推荐你使用这个问候语。(2)Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。还可以说:I’m glad/pleased to meet you. 或Nice meeting you.通常回答:Nice to meet you, too. (正式)或Same here. 我也是。(非正式)【疯狂英语实战对话二】A: I don’t think we’ve met before. My name’s Sam.(我们大概没见过吧。我叫山姆)B: No, I don’t think so either. Nice to meet you. I’m Ann.(我想我们没见过。很高兴认识你。我叫安。)【疯狂英语实战对话三】A: Hello! Are you a friend of Bill’s?(你好!你是比尔的朋友吗?)B: Yes. My name’s Sally. And you are…(是的。我叫莎利,你是……)A: I’m his roommate, David. I’ve heard so much about you from Bill.(我是他的室友,大卫。我经常听比尔提起你。)【疯狂英语实战对话四】A: Excuse me, but aren’t you the President of the United States? (对不起,你一定是美国总统吧?)B: As a matter of fact I am.(是啊,我正是。)【疯狂英语实战对话五】A: Hi, beautiful day, isn’t it?(嗨,天气很好,不是吗?)B: It sure is.(的确如此。)【Kim’s Note】 This is probably the most common greeting among strang专注在线成人口语培训
跟陌生人交流时10句最实用的开场白
作者:Lisa发表时间:浏览:2401
  生活中,我们常常要面对陌生的环境、陌生的人,一个良好的开场白能给他人留下好的印象,而一个糟糕的开场白可能会让你陷入尴尬的境地。下面,小编帮你搜罗了10句最实用的开场白,无论什么场合,它们都能帮助你完美应对。  1. “How are you doing today, miss?”  “小姐,今天过得怎么样?”  A genuine hello accompanied by a heartwarming, three second smile is one of
the most basic, highly effective ice breakers there is. Often, we brush simple
things aside as being too simple not realizing the simplest things can have the
biggest impact in life.  一句真诚的问候搭配上一个温暖的三秒钟微笑是最基本也最有用的开场白。我们总是忽略一些简单的东西,并没有发觉那些最简单的东西可以在生活中发挥最大的效果。  Think about the people who say “good morning” or “howdy” to their
neighbors. This simple greeting is usually followed up with “how are you” or
“how are the kids?” Before long, the two parties are talking about their
families and even favorite sports teams.  想想那些对邻居说“早上好”或者“你好”的人。这种简单的问候通常会得到“你好吗”或者“孩子们好吗”作为回应。很快,双方就开始谈论他们的家庭甚至最喜欢的球队了。  2. “Nice earrings!”  “你的耳环真漂亮!”  This comment represents a classic technique that is quite effective for
starting a conversation. Regardless of whom you are talking to, saying something
genuinely nice about their outfit, accessories or even mood will usually be
received well.  这句评价代表了开场白中十分有用的一种经典技巧。不论你在和谁聊天,真诚地赞美一下他们的着装、配饰、甚至是心情,对方通常会很乐意接受。  The person receiving the compliment will thank you and possibly say
something nice about you in return. In doing this, a dialogue begins. Keep the
dialogue going by asking a question like “Where did you buy the earrings? I
really like them.”  接受你赞美的人会向你表示感谢,可能还会对你说一些赞美的话作为回报。这样一来,一场对话就开始了。想要继续对话,可以问这样的问题,比如“你的耳环在哪里买的?我非常喜欢。”  3. “Does this shop always have such long queues?”  “这家商店门口总是要排这么长的队吗?”  Simply commenting on an unpleasant or uncomfortable situation that you both
experience in your immediate surroundings is another effective strategy for
starting a conversation. You can comment about a long bathroom line or wobbly
waiting-room chair.  在周边环境中,对你们双方共同经历过的某种令人不愉快或者不舒服的情况进行简单的评价,也是一种有用的开场白策略。你可以抱怨卫生间门口的长队或者等候室里摇晃的椅子。  By focusing on an unpleasant situation that you both find yourselves in and
subtly complaining about it, you cleverly suck the other person into an
unwitting pact that unites both of you against a common enemy.  关注某个你们共同身处的不愉快的场景并且不经意地抱怨,你就巧妙地把对方和自己拉到了一条阵线上,对抗一个共同的敌人。  4. “Chicago really is the windy city!”  “芝加哥确实是风之城啊!”  Yes. Talk about the weather. It may sound clichéd, but it works wonders in
real life. People talk about the weather all the time—It’s a topic everyone has
an opinion on. Think of how you have an opinion about what dress or fashion
choice is right for different weather.  没错,谈论天气。听上去也许有点老套,但在现实中确实管用。人们总是在谈论天气——这是一个人人都可以发表观点的话题。你可以想想对于不同天气该如何穿衣搭配的观点。  Once the person responds, you can ease into the conversation with “small
talk” like, “T it nearly blew me over!”  一旦对方做出回应,你就可以很容易把谈话继续下去,比如“风太大了,就快把我吹跑了!”  5. “Oh, did you hear about…”  “你听没听说……”  Kick-start a conversation with a description of an interesting,
entertaining and/or funny story. Get right in to your story description and then
allow the other person to make a remark or share an opinion of the story.  描述一个有趣的、娱乐性的或者搞笑的故事作为开场白。讲完故事之后让对方就这个故事发表评论或者分享观点。  If your story is interesting enough, there really is no telling where it
could take the ensuing dialogue and for how long you could stretch the
conversation once your new friend gets on board.  如果你的故事足够有趣,就没必要担心你们的对话该如何继续或者继续多久了,只要你的新朋友被你的故事吸引就行。  6. “What kind of drink is that?  “你喝的是什么?”  People love eating and drinking. If the person you want to start a
conversation with has a nice-looking drink or a delicious-looking burger,
comment on how delicious (or not delicious) the burger is. Alternatively asks
her what kind of drink she’s having.  人们喜欢吃吃喝喝。如果你想要聊天的那个人在喝一杯不错的饮料或者在吃一个看上去美味的汉堡,可以评价一下这个汉堡有多好吃(或者多难吃)。或者你也可以问她喝的是什么。  When she replies, follow up with something like “Do you really like it?” or
” Can I buy you another?” Introduce yourself and don’t forget to flash your best
charming smile.  如果她回答你了,可以继续问“你真的喜欢吗?”或者“我能再请你喝一杯吗?”自我介绍一下,别忘了展现你最迷人的微笑。  7. “That’ are you named after
someone?”  “这个名字真好听, 是以某个人命名的吗?”  This works especially well in a workplace setting, business meeting or
conference where people are wearing name tags. If she has an interesting name,
walk up to her and say something like “Camille, lovely name. What’s the origin
of the name?”  这句开场白尤其适用于工作场所、商务会议之类人们带着姓名胸牌的场合。如果她的名字很有意思,走上去对她说“卡米尔,可爱的名字,它的来历是什么呢?”  She’ll probably be excited to tell you about her French name and before you
know it, a conversation has ensued. If her name is ordinary or common, however,
you might not find too many interesting questions to ask.  她也许会很激动地告诉你她的法语名字,还不用等你知道,一场对话已经展开了。可是如果她的名字很平常很普通,你也许问不出什么有趣的问题。  8. “Hello, do you work here?”  “你好,你在这里工作吗?”  This also works well at a workplace or business setting where people are
wearing name tags. Even if you know the answer, ask whether he works there
anyway. If you know some people who work at his company or retail store, mention
them to him.  这句同样适用于人们佩戴姓名胸牌的工作场所或商务场合。即使你知道答案,也要问问他是否在这里工作。如果你认识某个人和他在同一家公司或者零售店工作,可以提起他们的名字。  Follow up with related questions like “What do you do here?” “Have you been
working here a long time?” “Do you like it here?” “What’s your favorite/worst
part of your job?  接下来可以问一些相关的问题,比如“你在这里做什么工作?”“你在这里工作很久了吗?”“你喜欢这里吗?”“你最喜欢/最不喜欢这份工作哪一点?”  9. “People call me David, but you can call me
TONIGHT.”  “人们叫我大卫,不过你今晚可以给我打电话。”  Okay, telling a joke is easier said than done. Jokes can be tricky, but
they’re some of the best conversations starters you can throw at someone new.
They help the other person see a witty, fun and likeable side of your
personality.  确实,讲笑话说起来容易做起来难。讲笑话并不容易,但是和某人初次见面时,笑话是最好的开场白。它可以让对方看到你性格当中幽默、有趣、可爱的一面。  That said, unless you’re really confident about your joke-telling skills,
it’s probably a good idea to avoid them or start with a self-deprecating joke.
You can’t possibly offend yourself, can you?  虽然如此,除非你对自己讲笑话的技巧非常自信,否则最好还是不要讲,尤其是自我贬低型的笑话。你不太能冒犯自己吧,对吗?  10. “Excuse me, I just thought I should come over and talk to
you.”  “打扰一下,我觉得我应该过来跟你聊聊。”  Sometimes the best and most fun ice breaker is honesty. Walk up to her and
just be honest. Tell her you want to talk to her. Point out how awkward and
funny the situation actually is for both of you and that you are trying to make
the best of it.  有时候最好也最有趣的开场白就是大实话。走到她面前,坦白说。告诉她你想和她聊天。告诉她这种情形对你们来说尴尬又滑稽,所以你要好好利用。  Honesty really can be the best policy. Who doesn’t love a refreshing bout
of honesty, any way?  诚实确实是最佳法则。无论如何,谁不喜欢让人振奋的诚实出击呢?  There you have it: ten of the most effective ice breakers you can use to
initiate a meaningful conversation with someone new.  现在你知道了10句最有用的开场白。你可以用来和初次见面的人开始一场有意义的对话了。
立即领取免费体验课当前位置:>>英语口语对话:和陌生人的交谈
英语口语对话:和陌生人的交谈
编辑:admin
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
(蒂姆是一个来自美国的游客,他现在走进一家酒吧和一个当地的陌生的英国人开始了谈话。)
(Tim is an American tourist, now he goes to a bar and starts a conversation with a native English stranger.)
蒂姆:您好,我可以跟您坐在一起吗?
Tim: Hi, may I join you here?
陌生人:哦,请坐!您不是英国人吧?
Stranger: Oh, please do! You're not English, are you?
蒂姆:不是,我是美国人。
Tim: No, I'm American.
陌生人:您从美国什么地方来的?
Stranger: Which part of America are you from?
蒂姆:洛杉矶,美国西部的一个港口城市。
Tim: Los Angles, a port city of the west part.
陌生人:您是到这儿旅游,对吗?
Stranger: You come here for tourism, don't you?
蒂姆:是的。你们的城市确实很美。
Tim: Yes. You city is really beautiful.
陌生人:您打算在这个城市呆多长时间?
Stranger: How long are you staying here in this city?
蒂姆:再呆两天。我是上个星期五到这里的。
Tim: Another two days. It was last Friday that I came here.
陌生人:给您再来一杯好吗?
Stranger: Can I get you another drink?
蒂姆:啊,您真好。谢谢。
Tim: Well, it's very kind of you. Thank you.
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
鲁ICP备号-14

我要回帖

更多关于 与陌生人交谈感受 的文章

随机推荐