考研考研面试英语自我介绍绍多少时间

考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文4篇_英文自我介绍
考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文4篇
学习啦【英文自我介绍】 编辑:玉凤
  初试早已结束,相信已经有一部分同学参加了考研复试,但是依然有很多同学现在仍在积极的复试备战状态中,下文是学习啦小编为大家整理的考研复试的,仅供参考。
  考研复试英语范文一:
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___, ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that&s all, thank you for your attention.
  考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文二:
  Respected Professors,Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction.
  I'm ,26 years old , born in city , Province.In the year of ,I entered University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities. I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.
  After my graduation in June ,I worked in company. I got a position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province and the one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University. Owning to my hard work ,I was awarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year . The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, responsible for developing and strengthening a good relationship between the principal customers and my company. Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work.
  However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University.
  So I resigned in August , 2008 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before your honorable professors now. I'm really excited. Though I've sacrificed much on my way to pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be prepared. Thank you !
  考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文三:
  Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Li Ming. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person. I am graduating from University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Peking University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent(热情的), outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!
  考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文四:
  Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers (my dear professors)。 I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.
  Generally speaking, I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself, I stayed with my personal computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.
  Ok, that&s all, thank you for your attention.
相关文章:
本文已影响 人
[考研复试面试自我介绍英语范文4篇]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
14376人看了觉得好
1109人看了觉得好
1494人看了觉得好
【英文自我介绍】图文推荐考研英语复试自我介绍套用模板
&随着2016考研复试成绩的陆续发布,考研英语复试逐渐被广大考生提上复习日程,而用英文自我介绍通常是考研英语复试的规定动作。因此,今天我们为大家总结出英文自我介绍的常见表达,同时配有汉语译文,方便大家理解背诵。通常情况下,英文自我介绍包含以下几个要点:
1.&个人基本情况简介(姓名、年龄、本科院校及专业)
Good&morning,&my&dear&professors.&First,&I&am&very&glad&to&be&here&for&this&interview.&My&name&is&(&姓名&)&.&I&am&(年龄&)&years&old&and&I&come&from(&城市名&),&a&very&beautiful&city&in&(&省份&)&Province.&My&undergraduate&degree&was&accomplished&&已经毕业&/&will&accomplish&将要毕业&&in&(&本科学校名称&),&majoring&in&(&专业名称&)&.
2.&性格特征
Generally&speaking,&I’m&optimistic,&easy-going&and&rich&in&curiosity.&I&am&also&a&person&with&great&determination&and&perseverance.&As&long&as&I&make&a&decision,&I&will&try&my&best&to&accomplish&a&task&no&matter&how&difficult&it&is.&I&don’t&give&up&easily&and&will&always&try&to&find&out&a&way&out&of&difficulties.
整体而言,性格开朗、为人随和,好奇心强。我也是一个果断而有毅力的人,一旦下定决心,无论困难程度,都会全力以赴完成,从不轻言放弃,而是竭尽所能解决问题。
3.&兴趣爱好
Well,&in&my&spare&time,&I&like&playing&basketball,&for&this&game&could&not&only&refresh&my&body&and&my&mind,&but&also&enable&me&to&realize&the&significance&of&team&spirit.
Besides,&English&is&my&favorite&subject.&I&like&to&do&something&relating&to&English&such&as&listening&to&English&songs,&watching&English&movies&or&TV&programs,&or&even&attending&the&activities&held&by&some&English&clubs&or&institutes&in&order&to&improve&my&proficiency&in&English.&But&I&deeply&understand&there&is&still&room&for&improvement&in&my&English,&so&I&will&keep&working&on&it.
I&really&appreciate&it&if&you&could&consider&my&application.&If&I&could&have&the&honor&to&study&here,&I&promise&that&I&never&fail&your&expectation.&I’ll&try&my&best&to&study&and&learn&as&much&as&I&could,&so&as&to&make&contribution&to&the&society.
在业余时间,我喜欢打篮球,这项运动不仅有益身心,而且让我认识到团队精神的重要性。另外,我也喜欢英语。喜欢做与英语有关的事情,例如听英语歌曲,观看英语影视节目。为了提高英语水平,我还参加了一些英语俱乐部和英语协会举办的活动。当然,我自知自己的英语水平还有很大的提升空间,因此我会继续努力学习。
如果给我可以考虑我的申请,我将非常感激。如果能有这个荣幸在贵校学习,我承诺永远不会儿让各位老师失望。我一定尽我所能,全力以赴的学习工作,做一个对社会有益的人。
4.&结束句&(再次表示感谢)
That’s&all&for&my&self-introduction.&Thank&you&so&much&again&for&giving&me&this&opportunity&for&this&interview.
以上就是我的自我介绍。再次感谢各位老师给我提供面试的机会。
最后建议英语基础薄弱的同学可直接背诵词模板,而对于英语基础较好的同学可根据自己的实际情况做出适当修改,以期给面试官留下更为深刻的印象。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。24小时咨询电话
400-883-2220
当前位置: >
2015考研复试英语中如何进行自我介绍
跨考教育(粉丝18.7万)
考研免费问咨询主场会
容易考还就业好的专业?学渣如何逆袭名校?
跨专业考研有何捷径?考研复习越早越好?
热门专业报考条件?院校专业先选哪个?
考研要不要报个辅导班?考上研有什么好处?
  ,复试也进入了倒计时。由于研究生报名人数显著增加,绝大多数学校都采取差额复试的形式,考生的复试成绩将直接影响到其是否被录取,在很多情况下,复试的失败比初试没过线更令人沮丧。毕竟,我们曾经离成功只有一步之遥。所谓“行百里者半九十”,如何在这最后一战中充分展现自我,征服导师。就需要大家提前了解复习,做好充分的准备。  研究生复试一般分为专业课复试与英语复试,而英语复试主要是口语测试,口语测试包括两部分:听力和口语。听力部分由于大家都有四、六级考试的经验,或者说即便听不懂,因为都是选择题,还可以蒙答案,故而大家准备起来压力不是十分的大。而口语部分则成为广大中国考生最头疼的部分。那么,英语口语复试中,每一个考生都必须面对的问题就是自我介绍。对于复试的同学来说,一个好的自我介绍必须包含如下内容:1.开场白 2.姓名,英文名,毕业,毕业专业 3.
为什么想读研 4. 将来愿意从事的方向,读研时的打算 5.结束语。  开场白比较简单,一般就是一个简单的问候和寒暄,如:Good morning,dear distinguished teachers! I am
very glad to be here for this interview.其中要特别注意要与面试老师打招呼。  第二点关于姓名,毕业院校,所学专业部分不是自我介绍的重点,同学们在讲这部分的时间基本就是面试老师们浏览个人简历的时间,这部分按部就班介绍就可以了。参考表达:I
am Li Ming. My English name is Jacky Lee. You can call me that if you’d like to.
I am majored in Electronic Science and Technology, I will graduate from Xidian
University in this coming July.  考研原因几乎是每个导师都会关心的问题,因此最好把这个问题就放在自我介绍里面说了。这部分的内容我们务必要让考官感到我们选择这个专业是经过深思熟虑的,是一个理性的选择而不是一时冲动。通常我们可以从以下三个方面来回答。  兴趣,即强调对所报考的专业怀有极大的兴趣(have significant interest
in…)。如果本科就读的专业与报考的专业一致,则可以说明想继续深造(further education)的愿望。如果不一致,则要说明报考专业对你的吸引力
(…appeals to/attracts me a lot)。  优势,即强调研究生相对于本科生在知识、学术方面的优势,如:知识面更广(wider knowledge),学术更专业(more
professional),眼界更广阔等(broaden one’s horizon)。  益处,即强调考研对你的未来的积极影响(have a positive effect
on…),可以从求职、职业规划、人生经历等方面入手进行说明。可参考的词汇、短语如下:be helpful, contribute to, be
beneficial to, be conductive to, be a definite advantage, become a strong point
when it comes to… 等等。  对于那些在职考生或有工作经验的考生来说,考官乐于知道他们为什么(放弃工作而)重新学习。考生可以直言在工作发现某些知识或技能很重要,希望能通过学习在这些方面进行提高
(In my work, I found … is rather important. I always believe that one will
easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. So I choose to go back to school
and improve myself。)。  然后,可以在自我介绍中展现自己对未来的规划,其目的在于向老师们展示自己对时间、学习、人生有一定计划性和掌控能力。参考回答:I plan to
concentrate on study and research in this field in my graduate time. And I hope
I can form a systematic view of ... and make a solid foundation for future
profession after three years study here. After graduation. I would like to work
as a .... I hope that in five years after graduation, I can....  最后,请务必表达出对来目标院校就读的强烈意愿。并给出一个明确的结束的信号。例如:I would be very honored if you
could grant me the opportunity to study in this university. That’s all about my
self introduction. Thank you!  成功总是给那些有准备的人,最后预祝各位考生能够取得优异的成绩!&&相关新闻推荐&&
你可能感兴趣的文章
扫描二维码即可下载
手机做题 随时随地 知识点练习 真题演练
随时随地考研
考研从未如此简单
跨考手机网,考研资讯、考研资料这里都有,精彩在手中
腾讯微信:kkkaoyan
400-883-2220
周一至周日 8:00-18:00考研复试英语自我介绍如何准备
  在考研复试中,考查考生英语能力的一个重要项目,就是英语自我介绍。那么如何准备英语自我介绍呢?  自我介绍是你给导师的第一印象,且大家知道,我们没有第二次机会给人第一次印象,所以要在最短的时间内,既能对自己的情况做出清楚的介绍,又能给老师深刻的印象,因此精彩的自我介绍必不可少。自我介绍最基本的要求就是“言之有物、突出个性”.一般情况下,如果老师看出你是在背事先准备好的材料,他会有意打断你,问一些其他的问题,测试一下你的反应能力。“言之有物”就是需要你精心设计,很多同学的自我介绍都不会给人留下深刻的印象,原因就是没有经过精心设计,很难做到突出个性。当然通过一些简单的手段可以帮助大家突出自己的个性,比如说一些not only…,but also…;rather…than等句型,可增强表达的连贯性和逻辑性。另外还可以多用一些口语意味较强的词汇,使自我介绍更富有新鲜感。  对于英语自我介绍的其他需要我们掌握的内容,同学们还可以看看张爱媛老师主编的2016《7天攻克考研复试面试》,对我们准备考研复试很有帮助。
16-03-21 &$('#loginbar').empty().append("您好,").append(userinfo).append(' 欢迎来到考试点网! ').append(logout);
已有 10806 位老师主讲了
最新返现: 会员
点评了“”,返点评奖金
点评了“”,返点评奖金
点评了“”,返点评奖金
点评了“”,返点评奖金
点评了“”,返点评奖金
您的位置:&
考研英语复试时自我介绍多长时间最合适呢?最多不要超过三分钟的,太多了也容易出错。另外有些学校会不太一样的,可能直接是专业英语的交流。现在网上的自我介绍文章很多的,你可以搜下。英语面试的自我介绍,其实就是再考查下你的基本的英语交流能力,所以也不要太担心的。2012考研英语复试自我介绍需要注意哪些?1、基本上每个院校每个专业的口试中都会涉及这一方面。考官其实是要借此了解你的口头表达能力以及你的报名表之外的一些信息。自我介绍时间以2-3分钟为宜。思路要清楚,要突出重点,口语尽量流利。2、考官要求你作自我介绍时,开头可以用一句话引入:Dear professors, I feel so glad to meet all of you here. 然后进入主题开始介绍姓名和年龄等等。3、自我介绍的主体内容时,发音一定要准(南方考生要多加注意)。原来的院校和专业介绍时一定要把原来学校的英文名称、专业的英文名称弄清楚。如果报考的是学术性的专业,可以说自己细心(carefully,detail-oriented)、条理分明(logical)、踏实(steady)等。在职考生或有过工作经验的考生还可以强调一下你的工作成绩,如:As the assistant to the General Manger of XXX Company.4、除了强调自己对学习的重视也要说说自己对电影音乐等等,同时要简单说明这些爱好对你的积极意义(build my body, relax myself, open my mind…)。5、对报考专业的兴趣可适当举例,如经常看相关的书籍、论文、新闻等。6、 结束时可以用说:That’s all about me. / Well, that’s who I am. Thanks for your attention.

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语时间分配 的文章

随机推荐