厦门菲律宾领事馆签证签证在重庆领事馆可以办吗

菲律宾共和国驻重庆总领事馆
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
菲律宾共和国驻重庆总领事馆
  菲律宾共和国驻重庆总领事馆   ConsulateGeneral&of&the&Republic&of&Philippines&in Chongqing
  办公处:重庆市渝中区邹容路68号大都会商厦29楼   CHANCERY:Metropolitan&Tower,29F,&68&Zourong&Rd,   Yuzhong&District,Chongqing   电话(TEL):023-   传真(FAX):023-   领区:重庆、贵州、云南&   DISTRICT:Chongqing,&Guizhou,&Yunnan&
  总领事 Consul-General
  亚美丽达·阿基诺(女) Ms.&Maria&Amelita&C.&Aquino&
  副领事 Vice&Consul
  苏子 Mr.&Duke&A.&Villanueva&
  苏子夫人 Mrs.&Sherillyn&A.&Villanueva
  领事随员 Consul Attache&
  白洛丽(女) Mrs.&Lolita&V.&Balansag
  白洛丽丈夫& Mr.&Noel&Balansag
  领事随员 Consul Attache&
  裴保罗 Mr.&Apolinario&E.&Paguirigan
  领事随员 Consul Attache&
  贾萨妮(女) Mrs.&Roxanne&J.&Garcia
  贾萨妮丈夫 Mr.&Eric&Garcia
  领事随员 Consul Attache&
  麦安娜(女) Ms.&Anna&Edrisse&S.&Magsumbol
&推荐给朋友&&&
<font color=#09-08-03)
<font color=#09-08-03)
<font color=#09-08-02)
<font color=#09-07-31)英语翻译因为我在重庆,距离最近的菲律宾领事馆有上千公里,所以我的签证是旅行社代办的,签证申请表是按照旅行社提供的模版填写的.我的朋友在菲律宾工作,我准备在这里度过一个漫长的假期.翻译软件的就别来了
血刺黄昏0179
I live in Chongqing,which is thousands of miles away from the nearest Philippine consulate,so my visa is applied by a travel agency and the application is filled as their sample.My friend works in the Philippines and I'd like to spend a long holiday here.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Because I am in chongqing, there are thousands of miles from the nearest Philippine consulate, so my visa is a travel agency, the visa application form is to provide the template to fill in according to the travel agency. My friend works in the Philippines, I am going to spend a long holiday here.
I'M in Chongqing
and there are thousands of kilometers away from
Philippine Consulate ,so I get the visa in travel agency and
application form is based on the template offered by the travel agency.My friend works in
Philippine ,so we plan to have a long holiday here.
I am in Chongqing, the nearest Philippine consulate is thousands miles away from me, so my visa application is handled by a traval agency,and I fill in
application form according to the template the traval agency provided. My freind works in Philippine and I plan to spend a long vocation there.
扫描下载二维码扫码安装惠租车APP或下载页面
扫一扫下方二维码,下载惠租车APP
扫一扫下方二维码,关注惠租车微信
不再到处找攻略
热门自驾路线
(C) All Right Reserved
上海途顺网络科技有限公司-> 新闻爆料
菲律宾驻重庆总领事馆启动签证业务 市民到4国签证在重庆办理
   http://

&&&&& 重庆长寿网& 记者 晏春明
&&&&& 从7月份起,菲律宾驻重庆总领馆正式启动旅游及商务签证业务,加上此前英国、日本和柬埔寨3家外国领事机构,我市共有4家外国领事机构正式开展签证业务、商务活动和文化交流。我市及西南地区居民前往上述4国可到其驻渝领事机构申请签证。这是7月6日,记者从区公安局出入境管理科获得的消息。&&&&& 区公安局出入境管理科有关人士提醒广大市民:如果准备前往国外,居民应首先前往公安机关出入境管理部门申办公民因私出国护照,再根据前往国家具体要求提交签证申请材料。&&&&& 同时,广大市民还要注意以下问题:一是要根据自身实际情况,通过合法渠道申请签证,避免在他国从事与本人申请签证种类不符的行为。例如:申请旅游签证,却在该国务工,违反当地法律法规致使本人权益受损;二是注意本人签证有效期,在当地停留时间不能超过签证有效期,避免签证过期造成超期居留,引起不必要的麻烦;三是在国外遇到紧急情况,及时向我国驻外机构申请帮助,维护自身合法权益。
上一条:下一条:
长寿百事通
??????????
主办:中共重庆市长寿区委/重庆市长寿区人民政府  技术支持: 重庆鼎网科技
Copyright & 2010 , All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 菲律宾重庆领事馆 的文章

随机推荐