平时怎样练习英语听力

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
Sports各种体育运动-《教你怎么听》英语听力练习Lesson 18
kira2012 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Unit eighteen Sports1.Listen and answer the questions.1 Hello, and w
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your
Unit eighteen Sports
1.Listen and answer the questions.
1 Hello, and welcome to today's &You & Yours&.
On today's programme we look at childrer who are trying to be champions in the world of sport,
and the pressures they cml be under to win, win, win.
Now I spoke to Allan Baker, the former British Athletics coach,
and he had this to say.
Well, the problem is that you want to find these children at quite a young age,
to train them and motivate them as early as possible.
Umm...at that age they don't have social problems,
you know they don't have boyfriends or girlfriends,
so they give their sport the whole of their life.
Umm, but they're so young that they can lose their childhood,
and they're adults before they're 16.
But of course they're not adults at all.
Physically they can be quite developed,
but emotionally they're still children.
Everybody's looking for the new young star of the future,
because there's a lot of money to be earned.
Tennis is one of the sports
where youngsters can play against their elders with more than a chance of success.
In America there are tennis schools which accept children from as young as 9.
So from the age of 9 a boy or girl is playing tennis for four or five hours every day,
and doing ordinary school work around that.
I spoke to the team manager of the English Lawn Tennis Association,
Para de Gruchy.PG
You see,we've already seen two 14-year-old American girls,
that's Tracy Austin and Andrea Jaeger, playing at Wimbledon,
and now, both at 18,
they are now already showing the pressures on their bodies mud their minds,
and people are beginning to question whether this is a good thing for children.
A 14-year-old just can't cope with the pressures of Wimbledon,
the tournament, the Wimbledon crowds, and the press reporters.
Well,I say to my girls,
&Stay at home, stay at school, do the things that teenagers like doing.
If you like swimming,if you like going to dances,just go!
&And if when they're older they'd really like to be a professional tennis player.
Well,they'll be a little older than the Americans,
but they'll be better people for it, of that I'm perfectly sure.
I Para de Gruchy thinks
that young players shouldn't be allowed to become professionals
until the age of 17 or 18 at least.
I asked her what was responsible for the pressures on the young players-
was it the money that can be earned, the parents, or perhaps the children themselves?
PG Oh no, it's the parents, Without a shadow of a doubt.
They want to push their children.
I get letters from parents saying,
&My little Johnny enjoys playing tennis all day,
and he'd like to learn only that and be trained by a professional coach&,
and quite frankly I just don't believe it.
I But what about the youngsters themselves?
Robert, a 100-metre and 200-metre runner gave me an idea of his training programme,
and his own very simple way of avoiding trouble.
R Well,I train under a coach for three days a week,
and uhm...and...then decide how much running to do.
If I've trained hard, well then maybe I run five miles, you know,
if not so much, then eight miles.
Well, of course, I'd like to go to the next Olympics and represent Great Britain,
and of course I'd like to win a gold
but there are lots of other things I like doing with my life too.
Uhm, I, I, play in a rock group and I'm also a keen photographer.
Well, I suppose for me the most important thing is enjoyment.
If, if you win, you're happy, and if you lose, it's the same.
I mean ifyou start getting upset every time you lose,
I think it's time to stop.
The sports stars of tomorrow, and good luck to them.
2.Listen again and much the numbers with the pictures.------
Well, I've been playing it since I was at school--
since I was quite young,
&cos my dad was always very keen on it and he used to give me lessons,
and then at university I joined a team and we used to play quite a lot.
It's quite fashionable at the moment, actually,
all over Europe it's becoming more fashionable and it's often difficult to book courts.
You've got to get in there a week before.
Um I like it because it requires a lot of stamina.
You've got to be fit.
It's constant running right the way through and it doesn't take a long time.
You can take off an hour at lunchtime, go off play, have a shower,
come back and it's all over with,
and you've done a lot and it's not a lot of standing around.
It's movement all the time.
Er,you're often absolutely exhausted at the end,
and you can't really play for two hours at a shot although some people do.
It's usually for quite a short time.
I think I've been playing now for nearly forty years,
ever since I was a little kid on the beach at Blackpool,
and it's always been my great passion in life.
When I watch a game I appreciate the athletic skill of the players,
the tactics of the manager or coach,
and the thrill of the uncertainty,
just not knowing how the game's going to go,
even when a very strong team's playing a very weak team.
There's always that possibility of a surprise,
of the unexpected moment changing the game.
Well, I've been doing it every winter holiday since I can remember.
I love doing it because it's a skill that improves every time you do it.
It's fast and it's exhilarating
and although it's really cold you can still get a tan when you do it.
Of course the scenery's beautiful
and it's really nice when you're tired to go and have a drink in a bar afterwards.
Of course the problem is that it's expensive--you have
the instruction's expensive too and it's really dangerous,
you can always break a leg doing it,
but apart from that, I really like it.
3.You will hear three people talking about their favourite sport
Match them to the relevant pictures below.
Rope Jumping
Rope Jumping.
Jumping rope is an activity any boy or girl can learn to do.
You can jump alone or with a partner.
You can also help turn a long rope for many others to jump over,
one at a time.If you jump alone, you will needa short rope
which should be just long enough for your height.
Try ropes if different lengths until you find one which fits your size.
A clothesline rope makes a nice jump rope and can be used because it is clean,
smooth, and not too stiff and can be cut into different lengths.
A rope should be tumed slowly.
It must also be turned high enough to let you jump freely and safely.
Turning the rope freely and safely requires careful timing.
In rope jumping,
timing means turning the rope slowly
enough so that you can jump over it at the right time without its striking your feet.
You will notice that when you jump rope,
you breathe faster and your cheeks have a healthy color.
But, if you jump too many times at first, you will get too tired.
You must learn when to stop for rest before you jump again.
As you practice, you can increase the number of times you jump without resting.
When you are using a long rope, two pupils hold the ends.
A long rope can be ten to fifteen feet long.
The rope is turned slowly by two pupils.
The others take turns jumping.
You run in when the rope is being swung in the direction away from you,
so that it doesn't strike your face.
You must learn to judge when to run in.
Notice that good rope jumpers do these things:
Jump on their toes Bend their knees
Use their arms to help them keep their balance
You can test yourself in rope jumping by trying these tests:
1. Jump correctly a certain number of times.
2. Jump correctly a certain number of times on the left foot and then on the right foot.
3. Jump correctly with your arms crossed.
4. Change feet on each correct jump.
5. Try all of these tests,time them,
and record the number of jumps done correctly in one minute.
4.Listen and fill in the following notes.
相关英语学习内容
听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&
听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&听力教程&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
听力入门头条
纯正的英式英语实境听力练习,12个单元基本包括了平时生
学习英语就是为了学以致用,看世界知名品牌的英语广告,学
考拉小巫,美国圣路易斯华盛顿大学(WUSTL)社会工作专业硕
赵丽,新东方著名教师,美国亚利桑那大学访问学者,澳大利亚
听力入门最新更新
英语听力最新头条
英语听力最新推荐
本集英语听力练习是关于财务问题中的债务重整 。听力文本和MP3皆来自esl-lab,供非
大英博物馆100件藏品中的世界史010:Standard of Ur,介绍了世界历史Standard of Ur
英语听力阅读排行
11BBC英语听力节目&英国问答&:在英国坐地铁是1BBC英语听力节目&英国问答&:英国人如何看待11111&越狱&男主Miller西雅图人权运动年度晚宴演11
我们也在这里:怎样学好英语听力当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
怎样学英语之怎么练习英语听力
15:17:17&&
怎样写好英语?需要练习好听、说、读、写四种能力。本文交流一些怎么练习英语听力的方法
怎样写好英语?需要练习好听、说、读、写四种能力。英语听力或者其中任何一种能力都是需要花费辛苦付出才会有显著提高的,这是基础,无论多么高效的方法,自己不坚持,是不会有任何提高的!端正心态后,我们聊点技术性英语听力方面的吧:
从第一次考完四级后(英语听力135分,总分424分,知道四级的同学你们懂的!!),我就开始重视英语听力了!别人向我推荐Step by Step四册书听,还不错,因为英语听力难度是一点点提升的。在没有挣脱424分的阴影前,我决定用一切可以利用的时间去学英语。上了大学,一个学期过去,除却上英语课,从未听过听力,虽说高中在湖北,应该有点基础的,但一点老底也随高考消逝了,直线降落到135分。。。。。。
为了听力,我还买了复读机(都勒紧裤腰带生活了!),没办法,听不懂的地方就重复听.大二下(第二次考四级之前),我将第一册听了二十遍左右,复读机寿终正寝了!!!(毕竟不是现代化设备了,复读机操作太麻烦,每次为寻找没听懂的那句话都会花很多无谓的时间,并且还影响心情!再加上按键次数一多,就喜欢坏!)之后又买了一台。。。。。。
平时我也听一些广播,学校发了收音机的,刚开始听的是VOA,这个相比BBC慢一点(原谅初级者的档次吧!),听了一个星期,没听明白过一则。。。。。。只知道&this is the Voice of America, signing on.&。没办法,还是得坚持。当然,除了听力,平时也会有背单词和阅读,这样对听力也会有帮助,每天六点多醒了后马上起床,条件反射似的打开收音机,边走边听,刚开始纯属羡慕那播音流利且抑扬顿挫的口语,费劲脑筋去听,打击、崩溃着也就习惯了。慢慢的,从只能听到个别单词的发音,到开始揣测播音的意思,到基本懂广播意思,这个过程,只有走出来后回忆才会觉得是一笔宝贵的财富和经历,但这个收获过程是很痛苦的,但又是快乐和充实的,因为自己会感觉到自信心、听力能力的慢慢增长和兴趣的不断增强!
就这样坚持了几年,每次间隔最多不会超过三天,后来也听过BBC和一些名人演讲,能听懂的感觉真是爽啊!坚持的过程中,加上往届四级真题听力的训练,第二次四级考试时听力203分,呵呵!而此时,班上第一批过六级的没几个,我赶上大部队了!嘿嘿嘿 2.为什么听不懂?
很多人都和我一样,在练习英语听力时,总会抱怨听不懂。就自身经历,我觉得有以下几个原因:
(1)练习不够久。刚开始练习肯定会觉得听不懂,可能是自己不熟悉听力的模式,也可能是自己积累太少。举个例子,我有个同学是从陕西来的,他们中高考都没听力,所以平时也不训练,听力一点基础都没有,所以期末考试如果有英语挂科,很可能就是他了,而且,考四级他会提前交卷,因为听力听不懂,就全蒙,节约那块时间做别的版块。当然也有很用功,考很高分的同学~呵呵。练习英语听力时,听不懂时也要坚持听,认真听,反复听,训练听力的同时,要想学好英语,也得配合其他方法,比如,背单词积累词汇,阅读提高语感,读说短文,练习标准发音(并注意边说边听)。
(2)注意力不集中。有的人听听力总喜欢走神,抓不到关键。喜欢走神是因为个人定力不够,需要先静下心才能练,并且要养成良好的习惯,找到适合自己的方法是自己真正融入到听力的环境(比如每天同一时刻训练等等);另外一种原因就是,听听力时,很多人和我刚开始一样,非要把每个单词都听懂,一遇到有个不懂的单词,就停留在想它的意思,而错过了整段听力的核心,导致答题错误,这个也是英语考试时要注意的! 3.寓听于娱--- ?
总听一些课本和听力试题,很容易让人产生乏味!我喜欢看电影,当然,要听懂外国电影,需要一定的听力程度。第一次看电影时觉得模模糊糊听得懂就是著名的《泰坦尼克号》,自己也意识到,原来看电影也可以练听力!现在都有电脑了,在网上也能下到很多适合练听力的电影或美剧,很多人一开始都不习惯看裸片(无字幕)。但是在练习时要记住:
(1)看电影之前先明确目的,是娱乐还是练听力。如果是练听力,就需要反复看,反复听。第一遍看电影可以在网上下载较权威的翻译字幕,熟悉剧情,本人音译能力有限,第一遍都是看字幕的,呵呵。在更多次看的时候,一定要坚持先听,听不懂拖回去重新听,听个三四遍还没懂就看看字幕吧,然后再听一遍,可以学着练练口语,呵呵。
(2)选择一部适合练听力的电影或美剧(老友记不错!),拿出纸和笔,作好随时停顿和记录的预备动作,只记录能引发自己内心感触和共鸣的语句和一些符合自身个性特色的句型及语法,记录的时候最好不要分析思考和尝试记忆,待整个影片观看完毕之后,将统一回顾和整理。
(3)电影或美剧中肯定会有听不懂的内容的,会有native speaker说的东西。所以还是多练吧,坚持反复听,半懂不懂半猜半懂得坚持听完都行,多看几遍,多听几遍,就明白了,最后再看字幕。
本人强烈建议不要用复读机了,实在是操作痛苦,影响心情,如果想看电影或美剧练听力的,就用二台复读机的钱去买吧,里面有很多电影和电视剧资料,功能很强大,那个什么字幕能切成一句句的反复听,而且是双语字幕,能相互切换,这点体验不错,练口语也行。推荐一下! 4.推荐练习听力教材?
这个问题我确实不行啊。。。。。。自己用过的很少,不能坑爹的误导大家去买什么,我练听力主要就是听广播,看电影,还有一些普通的听力试题、书籍。
比较适合练听力的电影电视剧我可以推荐一下,呵呵
(1)经典电视剧:《老友记》里面基本涵盖生活中所有场景的对话。
(2)经典电影--人生篇:《肖申克的救赎》、《百万金婴》又名《百万宝贝》、《悲惨世界》1958年版 、《辛德勒的名单》、《阿甘正传》、《勇敢的心》、《活着》、《天堂影院》、《杀手里昂》、《完美的世界》
(3)十大经典电影---警匪篇:《盗火线》、《喋血双雄》、《沉默的羔羊》、《七宗罪》、《洛杉矶机密》、《失眠症》、《幕后嫌疑犯》(同洛杉矶机密)、《暗花》、《虎胆龙威》、《36局》
(4)十大经典电影---战争篇:《巴顿将军》、《拯救大兵雷恩》、《现代启示录》、《战争与和平》、《野战排》、《西线无战事》、《最长的一天》 、《猎鹿人》、《遥远的桥》、《黑鹰坠落》
(5)十大经典电影---黑帮篇:《教父》 、《无间道》、《美国往事》、《英雄本色》、《低俗小说》、《赌城风云》、《纽约黑帮》、《疤脸人》、《枪火》、《盗亦有道》
(6)十大经典电影---爱情篇):《罗马假日》、《泰坦尼克号》 、《卡萨布兰卡》、《花样年华》、《人鬼情未了》、《乱世佳人》、《风月俏佳人》、《西雅图未眠夜》、《廊桥遗梦》、《英国病人》
5.推荐网站? && 是一个字幕网站,所有的影视的中英文字幕都可在这里找到. & 是个电影电视网站,在这里你可以学到如何外挂字幕. & 海量电影及英语听力资料下载. &&&& &沪江论坛,很多英语学习方法及资料交流.
最后在强调一次,不同人适合不同的办法,没有哪种方法是可以做到放诸四海皆准的,这套方法不可能保证都能提高英语听力,到底行不行,完全看你自己的坚持程度!坚持的时间越久,英语听力会越好。所以你选择性吸收哦! 谢谢!
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.当前位置: >>>
相关教程:&&
&Jazz Chants 是一种通过节奏来表达语言的方法,它把有节奏的美式英语口语与美国传统的爵士乐节奏联系起来,是一种自然语言的再现。Jazz Chants节奏、重音、语调和我们平时听到美国人在生活中对话时的节奏、重音和语调是一模一样的。典型的Jazz Chants有以下特点:
1) 体现自然英语口语的节奏是Jazz Chants成功的关键。
2) Jazz Chants能激起学生的兴趣,让学生全身心的投入学习。
3)Jazz Chants 是有意义的语言交际活动。
4)Jazz Chants是互动性的。
1. Sh! Sh! Babys Sleeping I Said, Sh! Sh! Babys sleeping! I Said, Sh! Sh! Babys sleeping! What did you say? What did you say? I Said, Hush! Hush! Babys sleeping! I Said, Hush! Hush! Babys sleeping! What did you say? What did you say? I Said, Please b
2. Big Mouth John Brown Who did you see? I saw John. John who? John Brown. I cant hear you. I said John Brown. I cant hear you. I said John Brown. I cant hear you. I said John Brown. I said John Brown. John Brown. John Brown. What did he say? Who? Jo
3. Rain It was raining, raining, raining hard. It was falling on my head. It was falling on the stars. It was falling on the sun. It was falling on my shoes. I got soaking wet. I got soaking wet. But I stayed outside. I stayed outside. The rain was s
4. Sally Speaks Spanish, But Not Very Well Sally speaks Spanish, but not very well. When she tries to speak Spanish, You really cant tell What language shes speaking Or trying to speak. The first time I heard her, I thought it was Greek.
5. Hows His English? His English is wonderful, He speaks very well. His accent is perfect. You really cant tell That he isnt a native Of the U.S.A. Theres only one problem, He has nothing to say.
6. Its Got to Be Somewhere Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? I cant find it! She cant find it! Its got to be here, its got to here! It has to be here! It must be here! Its gone! Its gone! Its gone! Its gone! Take it easy! Take it ea
7. Tall Trees CHORUS SOLO Tall trees Tall trees Big tall trees. Tall trees Tall trees Big tall trees. Tall trees, tall trees The coast of California Big, tall trees. Is a beautiful sight, Tall trees, tall trees with the tall trees, tall trees, Big, t
8.Selfish Thisismine! Thatsyours! Donttouchmine! Getyourown! Thisismine! Thatsyours! Thisismine! Thatsyours! Thisismine! Thatsyours! Thatsyours! Thatsyours! Hey,whatareyoudoing? Whatareyoudoingwiththat? Thatsmine! Hey,whatareyoudoing? Whatareyoudoing
9. What Are You Going to Do at Two? What are you going to do at two? What are you going to do? Where are you going to be at three? Where are you going to be? Who are you going to see? What are you going to say? How are you going to go? Where are you
10. Meet Me in the Morning Meet me in the morning. Meet me at noon. Meet me in the September, Or the middle of June. Meet me at midnight. Meet me in the hall. Meet me in the summer. Meet me in the fall. Meet me in the evening. Meet me at eight. Ill m
11. Taking Credit Whose book is this? Its mine. Its mine. Are you sure its not his? No, no, its mine! Whose work is this? This beautiful work! Its mine! Its mine! Its mine! Its mine! Whose work is this? This beautiful work! Its his! Its his! Its his!
12. A Bad Day I overslept and missed my train, Slipped on the sidewalk In the pouring rain, Sprained my ankle, Skinned my knees, Broke my glasses, Lost my keys, Got stuck in the elevator, It wouldnt go, Kicked it twice and stubbed my toe. Bought a pe
13. More Bad Luck The bread was stale, It was four days old. The milk was sour. The coffee was cold. The butter was rancid. The steak was tough. The service was dreadful. The waiter was rough. My bill was huge. His tip was small. Im sorry I went to t
14. Personal Questions Where you born? Id rather not say. Where are you from? Id rather not say. How tall are you? How old are you? How much do you weight? Id rather not say. How much rent do you pay? Id rather not say. How much do you make? Id rathe
15. Do You Know Mary? Do you know Mary? Mary who? Mary McDonald. Of course I do. Do you know her little brother? Yes, of course I do. I know her older sister, Betty. And her younger sister, Sue. Do you know her Aunt Yes, of course I do. I know her au等级:v1.0官方版3.1M简体推荐理由:voa美国之音您可以按照您的爱好选择性收听学习,提高学习效率。海量内容 实时更新;我们每日更新最近几天的VOA 美国之音新闻,学习之中不忘关注时事,让您学习视野双提高版本:
等级:v2.5.1官方版29.5M简体推荐理由:每日英语听力软件VOA标准、VOA慢速、BBC新闻每天更新,收入海量新概念、GRE、TOEFL听力资源,收入海量日常会话训练、名人演讲资源,独家支持语音高亮跟随功能版本:
等级:V2.9.3官方版39.2M简体推荐理由:Aboboo!外语学习套件下载,它是免费的外语学习工具,提供免费的英语学习课件,工具箱内置有单词发音训练、音频编辑、文本校对三款软件版本:
等级:v2.4官方版1.1M简体推荐理由:最直接最高效的学习英语方式是什么? 听真正的美国主播怎么讲,看真正的美国新闻怎么写,研究措词,揣摩发音,并逐步培养自己的美国式思维版本:
等级:v2.5.0.112.4M简体推荐理由:浪劲英语听力生成器基于美国NEOSpeech语音包(美语男声Paul、美语女声Kate、中文男声Liang、中文女声Lily)与TTS技术的英语听力试卷生成器,既可实时朗读也可导出成mp3版本:
等级:v4.0官方版3.8M简体推荐理由:英语四级听力软件是一款免费好用的由爱语吧官方推出的英语四级听力练习软件。软件功能强大,提供声音,原文,答案,解析四位一体的画面,可以用真题来提高您的英语四级应试能力的软件工具版本:
等级:1.0官方版3.1M简体推荐理由:爱语吧托福听力搜集了24套最新TPO听力,涵盖了各种类型听力,听力题型具有典型性。提供题目收藏,原文同步,后台播放等功能,让你学习更轻松,更高效版本:
等级:v1.7.0.46官方版39.8M简体推荐理由:e听说客户端是专为英语学习者打造的一款英语听说训练工具。提供海量7英语听说试题资源,方便用户在线练习。这里入住了国内一线名师在线授课,帮助你轻松、快速提高英语听说水平!轻松备战英语考试版本:
等级:v9.0.0.0官方版12.9M简体推荐理由:一百易英语学习平台是一款在线英语学习平台,专注英语和口语能力的提升,拥有丰富的英语学习资料,致力于让大家在真实的场景中学习英语,提高自身英语水平!版本:
等级:v2.0648KB简体推荐理由:听力专家是一款专门提供听力练习的软件,主要针对于外语学习的用户,为他们提供多种实用的功能,支持播放MP3、RM等格式的媒体文件,通过该软件,可以提供他们的外语听力水平版本:
等级:2.0 免费版42.7M简体推荐理由:《启航英语学习平台》是一款完全免费的英语学习软件,它精选了《新概念英语》、《走遍美国》、《赖世雄英语》等常用英语教材,帮助您迅速提高英语口语和听力水平。版本:
等级:v5.5官方版86.2M简体推荐理由:英语口语学习王免费版精选了《英语口语8000句》、《出国实用英语会话》、《英语900句》、《常用英语会话》、《办公室实用英语口语》、《疯狂英语句子速成》等常用英语口语和听力教材版本:
等级:v1.639.4M简体推荐理由:ABC英语点读学习软件湖南湘少版是根据湖南教育局官方推出的小学英语教材编写的配套英语点读软件。本软件可以让孩子亲耳听见课文图文的英文原声,把图文并茂的课本进一步升级,真正做到那里不会点哪里版本:
等级:V7.035.4M简体推荐理由:大嘴英语是一款小巧好用的英语学习软件,它为用户集合了海量的英语词汇,包括了近210000条词汇,涵盖了少儿英语、小学英语、中学英语、高中英语、大学英语、自考英语、考研英语、留学英语、英语辅助、英语考试、新概念英语等功能版本:
等级:V3.645.1M简体推荐理由:新概念英语第一册软件是一款专为英语初学者和自学者的在学习过程中,单词记不牢,音标不会读,读不准,课文不会读,课下没人辅导等一些问题而开发的英语学习软件版本:
等级:V3.645.1M简体推荐理由:英语学习软件(新概念英语)是一款专为英语初学者和自学者的在学习过程中,单词记不牢,音标不会读,读不准,课文不会读,课下没人辅导等一些问题而开发的英语学习软件版本:
等级:v3.9.6.125.1M简体推荐理由:视听学英语听音乐、看视频学英语;操作简单,界面清新,任意操控视频;可以将任何英文音频、视频变成您的学习资料;自带中英文词典、划词翻译、生词本;让您在娱乐中学习最纯正的英语版本:
等级:v1.93官方版204M简体推荐理由:小学通智能学习平台又称何老师家教通智能学习平台,是一款智能备授课辅助教学平台。小学通为孩子学习设计了多个动漫模块,涵盖有1万多个动漫教学资源,全部以动漫形式体现版本:
等级:2.4.3.0官方版112M简体推荐理由:单词记忆王是一款包含小学、初中、高中、新概念、大学、以及留学中需要用到的单词,提供全国教材单词同步。单词记忆王是一款一款左脑认知、右脑速记、动漫游戏、智能训练、智能测评、抗遗忘复习提醒、人机交互式英语单词学习工具,想要学号英语大家不妨试试这款软件版本:
等级:2015官方版12.2M简体推荐理由:口语100英语听说考试机房版是口语100推出的面向校园机房的英语听说考试系统,通过在网站端安排考试、机房参加考试和网站端打分发布完成一次完整的考试版本:
等级:v1.6官方版16M简体推荐理由:爱语吧新概念英语轻松学英语必备软件。新概念英语New Concept English作为享誉全球的最为经典地道的英语教材,以其严密的体系性、严谨的科学性,精湛的实用性,浓郁的趣味性深受英语学习者的青睐版本:
等级:v2.7.8官方版3.5M简体推荐理由:enmp3player话说称得上是最好用的英语口语学习软件,逐句复读mp3,可以用这款软件来练习英语听力,非常不错版本:
等级:1.1.1官方版34.3M简体推荐理由:版本:
等级:1.4.0.2官方绿色版19.3M简体推荐理由:普特复读机软件是普特英语听力网给力推出的一款免费的视频复读播放器,普特复读机软件功能非常强大的复读机软件,英语学习的好帮手。在复读机软件中我们加入了“复读”和“文本编辑器”的功能版本:
等级:2.89绿色版25.7M简体推荐理由:media study player一款开放而强大的绿色软件,最适合收听各种网络上能下载到的资源。自动断句,句子长度可调,收听过程可视化简单化。看电影学英文、听写、Mp3句库制作、课堂录音电子笔记、腾录音稿、字幕制作版本:
等级:v2.05.5M简体推荐理由:爱语吧英语四六级听力软件(简称:英语四六级听力)是一款免费好用的由爱语吧官方推出的英语四六级听力练习软件版本:
等级:v2.0绿色版48.8M简体推荐理由:快语英语复读机一款界面友好、操作简单、功能丰富的绿色版免安装英语复读机软件。通过与mp3文件对应的lrc字幕文件或mp4等视频文件,实现逐句复读、按时复读、字幕显示、视频播放、播放速度调整等功能版本:
等级:0.1绿色免费版1.4M简体推荐理由:亦鸥听力训练器为亦鸥英语学习网特别为广大网友所开发,旨在帮助网友汇总和有效利用英语资源,本软件自带大量的英文音频和文本文件,其中大部分为英文原版,以保障地道的英语版本:
等级:V2.1.1671KB简体推荐理由:英棒听力是目前国内最好的英语听力软件 ,它是一套提供给学生、在职人员和任何有志于英语学习的用户,进行英文听力训练的自助教育软件版本:
等级:3.8官方版35.6M简体推荐理由:走遍美国学习软件最实用的英语视听学习工具,含经典英语视听教材《走遍美国》全部78集课程,通过影像、声音、情景等构造出真实的语境,快速提升您的英语学习效率版本:

我要回帖

随机推荐