)4. __________ is
ruler.A. What
B. What color
---Is he your friend ?
---______________.      A. No, he isn't
B. Yes, she is
C . Yes , it is.(
- What's this ?    ----_____________________.    A .It's
)7 . His sister ______ have a volleyball. She ______ a basketball.      A. don't, have
doesn't, has
C doesn't,
)8.---Is this your video tape ?
--- ____________.A. No, it's my video tape.
B. Yes, it's your video tape.
C. No, it's her video tape.(
)9. ---Where are my keys , do you know?
--- ________
on the dresser.A. It's
C. They're(
)10. ---Can you _________ these things to me ? I need my notebook ,watch and ID card.---Sure.A. bring
)11. ---Let's watch sports game on TV .
--- ___________.A. Yes, let's watch.
B. That sounds relaxing
C. No, that's fun .(
)12. ---My brother _______
a great stamp (邮票) collection . Let's go and have a look.---OK! Let's go .A. have
)13 . ---________ Ed Smith play sports every day ?--- No, he doesn't . He only _________ them on TV.     A. Is, watch
B Does, watches
C. Do, is watch(
)14.---Alan , is that you computer game ________ the lost and found case ?     --- No, it isn't . A. at
)15. This is Mike . ________ last name is Brown.      A. He
。补全对话:(共 15分每小题1分)A: Hello, Tom.B: _1_________________, Mike. How are you ?A: _2_________________, thanks. How are you?B: I'm fine, too.A: Tom, This is my friend, Jack.B: _3_________________.C: Nice to meet you , Tom.A: _4_________________!B: No, I don't have a ping pong bat.C: I have two. You can use (用)my bat.B: Oh, _5______________.
Are these your ping pong balls, Jack?C: Yes, they are . I have a great sports collection.A, B, C: Let's go !1.
5.B.用方框中的词完成对话are ,thanks ,Hello ,How ,My ,your ,Yes ,please ,spell ,fineA:
3 _____ name is Li Lei .A:
__________are
you ?B: I'm
_________.What's your name ,
?A: Mr Green .B. Can you
8 __________ it ,please ?A:
,G-R-E-E-n, Green .B: How old
you ?A: Ah ,it's a secret (秘密).1.
10.三. .完成句子 按照下面各题的汉语意思用英语完成句子,把答案写在横线上。(局部翻译每小题2分 整句翻译每小题3分,共15分)1.感谢你给我打电话。_________ __________ your telephone.2.她有网球球拍吗?Does she have a __________
____________?3 . 这是我的钟,那是你的字典。This is my _________, and that is your ______________.4. 这个用英语怎么说?______________________________?5.他的数学书在沙发上。_________________________________.得分评卷人6你的电话号码是多少?____________________________________________..四. 完形填空:(15分)读下列短文,从A、B、C三个选项中选出一个最佳答案并填入题前括号内。(10分)  I'm Jim . I'm a ___1___. My __2___ name is Smith. This is my pencil case. __3___ is very nice. I put(放) my pen, ruler and __4___ in my pencil case. I like it very much. That is my bookcase. My books and CDs _5____ in it.  I'm very healthy.( 健康的) I ____6___ lots of fruits and vegetables every day. I __7_____ chicken or ice cream . They're not good for my health(健康). I have a great sports __8_____. I have 8 tennis rackets , 9 basketballs and 12 baseballs. And I play __9____ every day. I like to __10____ sports games on TV , too.(
)1. A. girl
C. English(
)2. A. first
C. family(
)3. A. It
)4. A. math book
C. computer(
)5. A. is
)6. A. it
)7. A. like
C. don't like(
)8. A. collection
C. class(
)9. A .sports
B computer game
)10. A. look
C. playnext
is , are , and ,someB.用所给的词完成短文.(5分)Hello! This
In my room
, there is
bed , a desk 2
a chair . My
soccer ball 4
under the bed .There
on the wall . They're
very nice.Oh,there is an
alarm clock and
a map on the wall,
too.1.________ 2._________ 3.__________ 4.____________ 5.____________得分评卷人  得分评卷人  五.句型转换,每空一词(10分)1. This is
apple tree. (变为复数句)   These ____________
________________ ________________ _______soccer balls.4.
. (同义句)
______ _______ is red.  5 .My mother is fine. (对划线部分提问)
__________ your mother ?得分评卷人六.阅读理解:(30分)(A)
阅读短文,选出所给题的正确答案。Mary is an English girl. She's six years old(岁). Her mother takes her to school in the morning and brings her home in the afternoon. She likes her nice school. She likes her teachers, too.One day, she says (说) to her mother, " Mom, we have a new girl in our class today, Her name is Kim. She's six years old , too. She's very nice, but she isn't English. She is German(德国人)". "Does she speak (说) English "? "No, but she laughs(笑) in English ", Mary says happily(高兴地) . (
)1. Mary is ___________ years old.A. seven
C. eight (
)2.__________ takes Mary to school every day.A. Her father
B Her sister
C. Her mother (
)3.Mary _______ her nice school.A. likes
B doesn't like
C. can't go to (
)4. Kim __________ speak English .A. can
C. doesn't like to (
)5. Kim is _____________.A. English
C. five (B) 根据短文内容, 选择正确答案。 Mr and Mrs Green come from Australia.(澳大利亚) They are in Beijing now. Mr Green is a teacher in a high school. He teaches English. He likes reading and running. He isn't good at cooking. His son, Jim, is a student. He is on the school football team. He likes playing football very much. He is the best football player in his class. He likes school, too. He does his homework every day. Mrs Green is a teacher, too. She can speak a little Chinese. She likes Chinese food. She doesn't like doing housework at all, but she likes cooking. They all like China a lot.(
) 1.Mr. and Mrs. Green are _____A. Japanese
B. American
C. Australian
D. English.(
)2.. ____ doesn't do well in cooking.A. They
B. Mrs. Green
D Mr. Green(
_____ can speak a little Chinese.  A. They
C. Mrs. Green
D. Mr. Green (
)4. Mrs. Green doesn't like ____ at all.  A. Chinese food
B. teaching
C. doing housework
D. cooking(
)5.They all like ____ very much.  A. China
B. Chinese food
C. playing
D. school( C )请阅读下面的对话后判断正误,对的用T, 错的用F。  Our classroom is very big and bright. On the walls there are some maps and pictures. There is a nice clock on the front wall. There is a TV set in front of the room. There are many desks and chairs in the room.  Some students in our class clean the classroom every day. We think it's very happy to study in the clean place.  (
)1. The reading room is small but bright. (  )2. There is a nice clock on the back wall. (  )3.There is a TV set in front of the room. (  )4. Every day all the students clean the classroom.得分评卷人 (  )5. We think it's happy to study in the clean place.  ( D)根据短文内容,完成句子.  My name
George. I have
there good friends .They
Sandy ,Steven and Mary.. We like sorts very much .My
favorite sport is basketball. I think playing basketball is interesting .Sandy
and Steven
don't like playing basketball .They
think it is boring. Their
favorite sport
is soccer. They
play soccer every afternoon.. Mary is
a nice girl .Her
favorite sport is volleyball. She
well. It's
relaxing for her to
play volleyball. Sports are good for us.1. George
his friends all like ____________.2. George thinks playing basketball is ____________.3. Sandy and Steven's favorite sport is ___________.4. Mary ______ playing
volleyball best.5. Mary thinks playing
volleyball is ________.  (E)学校体育活动中心有许多俱乐部,李小明要加入篮球俱乐部。请根据教练(A)和李小明(B)的对话填写下面的表格。  A : Good morning . Can I help you ?  B : Good morning . I'd like to join the basketball club .  A : OK . I have some questions . What's your last name ? And what's your first name ?  B : My last name is Li, and my first name is Xiaoming .  A : What class are you in ?  B : I'm in Class One , Grade One .  1.
First name :  2.
Last name :  3.
Age(年龄) :  4.
Phone Number :  5.
Sports you like :  A : How old are you ?  B : I'm thirteen
years old .  A : What's your telephone number ?  B : My telephone number is
.  A : Can you play basketball ?  B : Yes , I play basketball very well .  A : OK . Here is a card . Please fill it out(填写).  B : Thank you .A : It's my pleasure .七 书面表达:(
各10 分 共20分)( A
) Alan不慎丢失了一本英语书,想写个寻物启事,你能帮他写一下吗? 他的联系电话是, Mary捡到一本笔记本,请也帮她写个失物招领告示。她的电话是                                                                                    (B)给你在英国的朋友Sally 写一封信,请向他们介绍你全家的照片,介绍时可以根据他们各自喜欢的食物,颜色运动项目来介绍。( 请不用写真实姓名)词数:50左右.Dear Sally,Here is a photo of my family. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________初一英语上册段考试卷及答题卡文档_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语上册段考试卷及答题卡文档
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢1.play soccer a.interesting 2.play basketball b.boring 3.play volleyball c.difficult 4.play tenn——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
1.play soccer a.interesting 2.play basketball b.boring 3.play volleyball c.difficult 4.play tennis d.full of fun 5.play baseball e.relaxing 6.play ping-pong f.exciting Using Language 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Peter: Let’s play computer games!Barry: That sounds interesting, but I don'thave a computer.Peter: Well, do you have a volleyball?Barry: Yes.Peter: Then let's play volleyball.Barry: Oh, volleyball is so difficult.Peter: OK, let's watch TV.Barry: That sounds boring. Hmmm, let’s playsoccer! Do you have a soccer ball?Peter: No, I don’t.Barry: Oh, well, do you have a basketball?Peter: Yes, I do. Let’s play basketball!Barry: That sounds fun!1.Who wants(想)to play computer games?
C.Peter and Barry
2.Does Barry have a computer?
A.Yes, he does
B.No, he doesn’t
C.Yes, he is.
D.No, he isn’t
3.Can Barry play volleyball?
A.Yes, he can.
B.No, he can’t
C.Yes, he does
D.No, he doesn’t.
4.Does Peter have a soccer ball?
A.No, he does.
B.Yes, he does
C.No, he doesn’t
D.Yes, he doesn’t
5.Which sentence is right?( 哪句是正确的?)
A.Peter likes to play computer games.
B.Barry likes to watch TV.
C.Peter has a soccer ball.
D.Barry doesn’t have a volleyball.
Peter: Let’s play computer games!Barry: That sounds interesting, but I don't have a computer.Peter: Well, do you have a volleyball?Barry: Yes.Peter: Then let's play volleyball.Barry: Oh, volleyball is so difficult.Peter: OK, let's watch TV.Barry: That sounds boring. Hmmm, let’s play soccer! Do you have a soccer ball?Peter: No, I don’t.Barry: Oh, well, do you have a basketball?Peter: Yes, I do. Let’s play basketball!Barry: That sounds fun!小题1:Who wants(想)to play computer games?A.PeterB.BarryC.Peter and BarryD.Nobody小题2:Does Barry have a computer?A.Yes, he doesB.No, he doesn’tC.Yes, he is.D.No, he isn’t小题3:Can Barry play volleyball?A.Yes, he can.B.No, he can’tC.Yes, he doesD.No, he doesn’t.小题4:Does Peter have a soccer ball?A.No, he does.B.Yes, he doesC.No, he doesn’tD.Yes, he doesn’t小题5:Which sentence is right?( 哪句是正确的?)A.Peter likes to play computer games.B.Barry likes to watch TV.C.Peter has a soccer ball.D.Barry doesn’t have a volleyball.
Tom and Edward are brothers. They are very different(不同的) in many aspects(方面). Tom likes basketball very much. It’s very interesting for him. He likes tennis, too. But he doesn’t like soccer. He thinks it’s difficult and boring.Edward, his brother, likes soccer best. He thinks it’s so exciting and interesting. He plays it every day, and he has a collection of four tennis balls. But he doesn’t like tennis.They also like different food. Tom likes eggs and fruits. Apples are his favorite. But Edward likes meat(肉) and vegetables, and broccoli is his favorite.But they also have the same hobbies. They like rock music very much. They like Beatles very much. They can also play the drums and the guitar well. They make(组建) a band with their best friend, Cindy. The band’s name is Sea. The people around like their band very much.小题1:Who likes broccoli best?A.EdwardB.Tom.C.Cindy.D.We don’t know.小题2:Why does Tom like basketball?A.Because it’s exciting.B.Because it’s interesting.C.Because it’s relaxing.D.Because it’s exciting and interesting.小题3:What instruments can Tom and Edward play?A.The guitar.B.The drums.C.The guitar and the drums.D.The violin.
  I have three good friends.We like sports very much.My favorite sport is basketball.I have three balls.I think playing basketball is interesting.Jim and Tim think it is boring to play basketball.Their favorite sport is soccer.They play soccer every afternoon.They have four balls.Mary is a nice girl.Her favorite sport is volleyball.She plays it very well.It's relaxing for her to play volleyball.But she has only one ball.Sports are good for us.
What's Jim and Tim's favorite sport?
Basketball.
Volleyball.
Baseball.
What's Mary's favorite sport?
Volleyball.
Basketball.
Baseball.
Who has only one ball?
Does Mary think it's boring to play soccer?
Yes,she does.
No,she doesn't.
We don't know.
No,she don't.
How many balls do I have?
Peter: Let’s play computer games!Barry: That sounds interesting, but I don't have a computer.Peter: Well, do you have a volleyball?Barry: Yes.Peter: Then let's play volleyball.Barry: Oh, volleyball is so difficult.Peter: OK, let's watch TV.Barry: That sounds boring. Hmmm, let’s play soccer! Do you have a soccer ball?Peter: No, I don’t.Barry: Oh, well, do you have a basketball?Peter: Yes, I do. Let’s play basketball!Barry: That sounds fun!【小题1】Who wants(想)to play computer games?A.PeterB.BarryC.Peter and BarryD.Nobody【小题2】Does Barry have a computer?A.Yes, he doesB.No, he doesn’tC.Yes, he is.D.No, he isn’t【小题3】Can Barry play volleyball?A.Yes, he can.B.No, he can’tC.Yes, he doesD.No, he doesn’t.【小题4】Does Peter have a soccer ball?A.No, he does.B.Yes, he doesC.No, he doesn’tD.Yes, he doesn’t【小题5】Which sentence is right?( 哪句是正确的?)A.Peter likes to play computer games.B.Barry likes to watch TV.C.Peter has a soccer ball.D.Barry doesn’t have a volleyball.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2014年七年级上英语5单元试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年七年级上英语5单元试卷
上传于||文档简介
&&新目标5单元和一单元试卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩19页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢