介绍自己的学习生活英文

> 【答案带解析】写作(20分) 假如你是Helen ,写一封信向你的笔友Andy介绍你的学校生活...
写作(20分)假如你是Helen ,写一封信向你的笔友Andy介绍你的学校生活。提示如下:每周上五天课,每天上六节课,最喜欢的是英语课和地理课;是学校网球队的成员,每周三下午练习网球;喜欢读书,经常去图书馆借书。有很多好朋友,午饭后大家经常在一起互相聊天;有时帮助他们学习英语……要求:1、必须包含表格内所有信息,也可适当增加。 2、结构合理,文章通顺。3、词数在80词以上,开头和结尾已给出,不计入字数中。Dear Andy,Thank you for your letter. I would like to tell you about my schoollife._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Helen 
Dear Andy,
Thank you for your letter. I would like to tell you about my school life.
We have classes from Monday to Friday. There are four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. My fav...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
根据中文意思,翻译下列句子,词数不限。(共5 小题,每小题2分,计10分)1.你们是如何庆祝端午节的?2.Millie每天花30分钟步行到学校。3.对他来说,每天喝很多水是很重要的。4.你能告诉我如何做健康的食物吗?5.我们需要到超市去买点水果和蔬菜。 
缺词填空(本题共10小题,每小题分,计10分)Summer is a good s
for holiday. It is often very h 2.
during the months of July and August. Students usually do not go to s 3.
during these two months.Most f 4.
like to travel during their summer holidays. Many families t5.
their food to a park.They like to eat u 6.
the trees or near a nice lake.Some people l 7.
to go to the library, they want to read books there. Many children like r 8.
books because they are interesting.N
everyone likes to go to busy cities. Some families go to the mountains o 10. beautiful country. 
任务型阅读(本大题共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成表格.(每空一词)Celebrating New Year’s Day is one of the oldest and most exciting traditions around the world. Since this festival marks the beginning of the year, New Year’s Day is thought of as a perfect time for a “clean start”. People in the world decide to act better in the year just beginning than the year just ended.No day has ever been celebrated in so many different ways. All over the world, countries have their own special beliefs about what the New Year means to them.In Scotland, the New Year is called Hogmanay. In the villages of Scotland, barrels of tar (沥青) are set on fire. It represents that the old year is burned up and the new one is allowed to enter.New Year’s Day is also the Festival of Saint Basil in Canada. Children leave their shoes by the fireside on New Year’s Day with the hope that Saint Basil, who is famous for his kindness, will come and fill their shoes with gifts.The Jewish New Year is called Rosh Hashanah. It is an important time when Jews promise(承诺) to do better in the future. Special services are held in the church, children are given new clothes and New Year bread is cooked to remind(使…想起) people of harvest time.On New Year’s Day in Japan, everyone gets dressed in their new clothes and homes aredecorated (装饰) with bamboos—symbols of long life.In European countries such as Germany, France and Belgium, families start the New Year by first attending church services. Then they visit friends and relatives. In France, boys and girls receive gifts of money on New Year’s Day.New Year celebrations around the
1.Country/peopleCelebration activitiesSpecial beliefs ScotlandPeople burn barrels of tar.The
year is burned up and the new one is allowed to enter. CanadaChildren leave their 3.
by the fireside.Their shoes will be filled with4.
by Saint Basil. JewsIt is a time for people to promise to do
in the future. People 6.
New Year Bread to remind of harvest time.  JapanPeople
their new clothes.Homes are decorated with bamboos.Symbols of8.
lifeEuropean9.People attend church services10.
visiting friends and relatives.  
词汇运用(共10小题,每小题1分,共10分)根据句意,用括号中所给的汉语提示或单词的适当形式填空,使句意完整,每空一词。1.His family go on a picnic ___________(one) a month.2.Many students in my class __________(like) chatting with each other on the Internet .3.Thank you for ___________ (tell) me about your family.4.We often practise __________(speak) English after school.5.Chinese New Year is one of my favourite ___________(festival).6.They are not our schoolbags ,they’re _________(they).7.Fruit and vegetables are healthy ,we should eat them to keep______(health).8.We do morning _________(exercise) at school in the morning every day.9.How many_______(library) are there in your town10.It’s 8 a.m . I think the shop is ________(open) now. Let’s go to buy something to eat. 
Hello, everyone! My name is Steve. Lunchtime is my favorite time. I love the school lunch.Many students don’t like the school lunch. They take their own(自己的) lunch to school. Their mothers may make hamburgers and salad for them for lunch. Some students take leftovers(剩饭菜) for lunch. But I don’t! The lunch is very cheap. For only $1.3, I can eat a lot of good and healthy food. Then I take my food to my lunch table and sit(坐) with my friends. Boys don’t sit with girls. We eat lunch and we like to talk(谈论) about sports and TV shows(电视节目). We also talk about school life(生活): our favorite subjects, our favorite teachers and our favorite days. After our lunch, we usually play games.At school, I love lunchtime. For me it is the best time of my day!1. Students don’t take __________ to school for lunch.A. salad
B. leftoversC. hamburgers
D. fruit and vegetables2. What does the underlined word “ cheap “ mean?A.差的
D. 贵的3. They don’t talk about ____________.A. favourite girls
B. favourite subjectsC. favourite teachers
D. favourite days4.Which one is right?A. Steve doesn’t like school lunch.B. Boys often sit with girls at lunchtime.C. All the students take food for lunch to school.D. For Steve, lunchtime is the best time of his day.5. What’s the title(题目) to the passage(文章)?A. My School
B. My Favourite DayC. My Classmates
D. My Lunchtime 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved. 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文正文
我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文
我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我的 My School Life
Myname is Jimmy. I study at Beijing Vocational School. Our school is not verybig, but it’s clean and beautiful. The teachers are kind-hearted. My classmatesare friendly to me.我的名字是吉米,。我在学校。我们的学校不是很大,但它很干净,。们都是善良的。们也很友好。Mymajor is computer science, but I like English best, because English is sopopular in nowadays. I always study hard. I have six classes every day. Afterschool, I often do my homework. Sometimes, I also play computer games.我的是计算机科学,但是我最喜欢的是英语,因为目前英语是很流行的。我总是努力学习。我每天有六节课。放学后,我经常是做作业。有时,我也玩电脑游戏。Ilike my school very much. I’m happy to study here.我非常喜欢我的学校。我很高兴在这里学习。我的学校生活 My School Life
Howtime flies! It has been three years since I came to the school. My school isbeautiful and there are many beautiful flowers and trees. The teachers are sokind though there is always too much homework. My classmates are all veryfriendly to each other. We always help each other. I have learned a lot fromthem and made a lot of friends. I enjoy my school life. However, I don't dowell in math. I’ll try my best to study math during the summer holidays. NowI'm going to say goodbye to my teachers and classmates. I'll miss my schoollife.过得真快!我来到这个学校已经三年了。我的学校很美,有很多美丽的和树。虽然老师总是布置很多的作业,但他们还是很好的。我的同学也都很友好。我们总是互相。我从中学到了很多东西,交了很多。我喜欢我的学校生活。但是,我学得不好。我会努力在暑假期间好好学数学的。现在我要跟我的老师和同学们说再见了。我会我的学校生活的,《》()。我的学校 My School
Myname is Tom Lee. I am fourteen. I study at No. 4 ICT School, not a very bigschool. There are about six hundred students in my school. There is only onebuilding in our school, but we have a very big playground. There are tencomputer labs and one library in the building, and there are many computerbooks in the library. We often go there in the afternoon.我的名字是汤姆李。我十四岁。我在第二通信学校学习,不是非常大的一个学校。在我学校大约有六百名学生。我们学校只有一栋楼,但是我们有一个非常大的操场。在楼里面有十间电脑室和一个图书馆,图书馆里也有很多计算机的。我们经常在下午去那里。Weare busy every day. We have four classes in the morning, and two in theafternoon.我们每天都很忙。我们上午有四节课,下午两节。ICTis my favorite subject and our ICT teachers are very patient and helpful. I amgood at ICT, but bad in history.通信是我最喜欢的学科而且我们学学校的通信老师是很有耐心也很乐于助人的。我的通信学得很好,但是历史则学得不好。我的生活 My College Life
From 2005 to 2008, I spent my college life in Hunan First Normal College. Reminding my college life, I think it was of great significance.从,我在第一师范度过了我的活。说起我的大学生活,我认为是很有意义的。When I was in college, I studied very hard. As a major of English, I often practiced my oral English. Every time, I could think in English. After thinking and expressed my thoughts to others in English. Although sometimes I couldn't speak English so freely, other people still appreciated me, because of my confidence.我在大学的时候,很努力学习。因为是英语专业,我经常联系英语口语。 每一次,我能用英语的方式来思考。在思考之后我会把我的想法用英语表达给其他人。虽然有时我英语说得不是很流利,其他人还是很我,因为我的信心。In English class, I was always the first one to open my mouth, so my teachers always praised me for my good pronunciation, and my classmates also admired me for my courage. It seemed as if I were on top of the world.在英语课上,我总是第一个开口的,所以老师总是我的发音很好,我的同学们也很佩服我的勇气。我似乎是站在了世界之巅。However, I have few chances to speak English now, because my job has nothing to do with English. What a great pity! How I wish to work with foreigners, so that I can use my great English.然而,我现在很少有机会说英语了,因为我的与英语没有关系。多么遗憾啊!我是多么的希望能和外国人一起工作,这样我就可以使用我的英语了。&  〔我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的学校生活 My School Life英语作文相关作文下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文:描述自己在校的学习生活情况
夏夜flXQ43
My School Life I am a senior school student.I live in the school.I have a busy but happy school life.Everyday I get up at six o'clock.I brush my teeth and wash my face,then have breakfast before seven.I do some reading from seven to half past seven.I go to school from Monday to Friday.I have five lessons in the morning,three in the afternoon and two at night.I have a break of ten minutes between classes.But our boys' dormitory is far from the classroom,It takes us quite a long time to walk there.We are often exposed in the sun and rain,with sweat all over.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语自我介绍必备:如何描述自己_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
英语自我介绍必备:如何描述自己
1.The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.
1.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。
2.Willing to assume responsibilities.
2.应聘者须勇于挑重担。
3.A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
3.个性稳重、具高度责任感。
4.Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
4.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作
5.Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision.
5.有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。
性格乐观成熟稳重
1.Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourceful.
1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
2.With a pleasant mature attitude.
2.开朗成熟。
3.性格开朗,工作积极主动。相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:小学生用英语介绍自己在学校里的生活
小学生用英语介绍自己在学校里的生活
09-03-09 &匿名提问
About myself Hello,everyone!My name is __.I`m__years old,(writing something else about yourself) I`mvery glad to join this class, become a member of it. I hope that I can be better than before. Thank you very much!
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

随机推荐