[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:一年时间怎么学好英语..
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;如何学好英语?(英语学习小短文)
你好,游客
如何学好英语?(英语学习小短文)
作者:转载
1.How to learn English better(如何更好地学习英语)
English is more and more important in our learning and very useful in our daily life. So it&s necessary for us to improve English. Here are my ways.
First, I take lots of notes in every class, and try my best to memorize them. In my essay I will use them. Second, I always watch English movies and listen to English tapes to improve my pronunciation and listening. Next, studying with a group is also a good way to learn. Last, in daily life, I use English as often as possible.
2.The best way to learn English(学习英语最好的方法)
I asked my English teacher this morning, &How do you learn Chinese when you were a child? Think about it, and you&ll find the answer.&
I cannot recall how I studied my native language, but I still remember the way my little cousin learned to speak. He listened to what people said and tried to imitate what he had heard. At two or three years old, he could express himself in simple language. Now, he is five years old, he can speak more perfectly. He is using language, thinking in it and talking in it all the time.
I understand if I use English all the time, it won&t seem so difficult. I will learn it quickly. It&s the best way to learn a foreign language.
3.Its Important to Learn English(学习英语的重要性)
English is widely used throughout the world. So many people speak it as a second language. ()n line, you'll find lots of information in English. If you don't understand English, how can you know more about the world, how can you get more knowledge?
At international conferences, English is also used as the official language. Without good English, you cannot express your ideas well neither can you introduce China to the outside world.
4.How to study English(怎样学习英语)
Study English, you do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.
活用英文乐趣多
你需要常常和英语教师以外的人士用英语交谈。这当然很不容易,因为与母语相同的人自由交谈时,彼此若用英语交谈总会觉得很不自在。亦可参加英语俱乐部或国际会员的俱乐部(至少有时使用英语沟通),这样对很多人而言更有益。如果没有合适的社团可加入,也不妨考虑任何足以提高英语能力的机会。
5.How to study English(怎样学习英语)
There are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.
Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmers as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.
Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word, we should guess its meaning through the contest first. Then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I it is a good way of reading.
Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.
As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable progress!
6.Learning English and Learning About English(学会英语和学习英语)
We are learning English, not about English. A student can know all about English. And he may not be able to speak English.
The people who only learn about English take English as a subject. This is a mistake. Geography is no skill while English is.
You learn to swim by getting into water and swimming. You learn football by kicking a ball. We learn to speak English by speaking English. Let us do more speaking if we want to learn English well.
So you see there is a difference between "learning English and learning about English". Now we want to learn English and we believe the best way to learn to speak English is by speaking.
学会英语和学习英语
我们要学会英语,而不只是学习英语。一个学生可能对英语知道甚多,却不能开口说英语。
那些对英语一知半解的人把英语当作一门课程。这是一种误解。地理不是技能,而英语却是一种技能。
跳入水中,你才能在游泳中学会游泳。踢着球,你才能学会足球。我们在说英语的过程中学会说英语。因此,要想把英语学好,我们就要多多尝试张嘴说话。
因此你可以看出学会英语和学习英语是不同的。现在,我们要学会英语,我们相信,学会说英语最好的方法就是多说。
7.How I Learn English &如何学习英语
It is known to all that language learning is not only a kind of knowledge, but a kind of practice. Practice makes perfect. In learning a foreign language, Marx has set a good example.
From the very beginning I spared no pains and paid as much attention as possible to listening, speaking, reading and writing. I read the English stories with great interest and learn to keep English diary every day. Now I am able to appreciate English poetry.
To meet the demands of present situation I must learn English well.
8.I Learn English Like This(我是这样学习英语的)
English is very important for us. Everyone wants to learn it well. My English is very good. How do I learn English?
First, I listen to the teacher and make notes carefully in class. I revise my old lessons and prepare my new lessons after class.
Second, I like speaking English with my classmates, not only in classroom, but also on the playground. It's to improve my spoken English.
Third, I keep a diary every day to practice my written English.
Besides this, I often read English newspapers or magazines in order to enrich my knowledge on English culture.
We know it is difficult to learn English. My English is very good. I learn English like this.
I Listen to the teacher carefully and write the important points down on my notebooks. After class I revise the lessons. Before class I prepare new lessons to find out the questions. Then I will listen carefully in class.
I also listen to the tape, and speak English with my classmates in the classroom and on the playground. It's to improve my listening and speaking.
I keep a diary every day to practice my written English.
Besides this, I often read English newspapers and magazines to enrich my knowledge on English culture.
We will learn English well so long as we learn it hard.
9.Learning English by Practice(通过实践学习英语)
Learning English is not just a matter of knowing some grammatical rules and memorizing a number of English words, although those are important activities not to be ignored.
Mastering a foreign language is learning a skill, as well as acquiring the language knowledge. It's as much like learning to swim or ride a bike. Then you should not only memorize new words and understand grammatical rules, but also practice speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Here are some suggestions about effective practice.
First, make your month or hand do what your mind is learning simultaneously. Second, study continually day by day and do not expect to learn English well overnight. Third, occasionally go back and review old topics and texts to consolidate what you have learned. Fourth, do not be afraid to make mistakes, otherwise the fear can be a mighty obstacle to learning a language.
相关新闻 & & &
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款<meta property="og:description" content="学英语的方法有哪些, 学英语的方法介绍, 推荐好的学英语的方法。 学英语的方法适合自己的才是最好的,因此笔者建议英语爱好者们在学英语的开始,必须选择适合自己的 英语学习方法,不能盲目了。正所谓 磨刀不误砍柴工呀。为了满足不同人群的需求,笔者也尽量找到各种不同的学习方法,以期能够最大程度选择合适的。学英语的方法推荐有下面这些。大家做好记录哈。先看以下学英语的方法8条忠告"/>
学英语的方法有哪些?怎么学习英语效果好?
学英语的方法有哪些, 学英语的方法介绍, 推荐好的学英语的方法。学英语的方法适合自己的才是最好的,因此笔者建议英语爱好者们在学英语的开始,一定要尽量选择适合自己的
,不能盲目了。正所谓 磨刀不误砍柴工呀。为了满足不同人群的需求,笔者也尽量找到各种不同的学习方法,以期能够最大程度选择合适的。学英语的方法推荐有下面这些。大家做好记录哈。先看以下学英语的方法8条忠告。1. 坚持不懈,从不间断。每天至少看 10-15 分钟的英语,早晨和晚上是学英语的最好时间。&(Never give up, keep working on. Speak English at least 10-15 minutes every day. The best time to learn English is in the morning and the evening.)&2.方法要灵活多样。一种方式学厌了,可以变换其他的方式,以便学而不厌。&(Different kinds of ways to learn English. One way is boring, you can use other ways, so that you won&#39;t feel bored.)&3.上下相连,从不孤立。记忆英语要结合上下文,不要孤立的记单词和短语,要把握句中的用法。&(Connect up to down, don&#39;t make it alone. According to the passage, remember the words and phrases, try to graspe the meanings of the words. )&4.熟记常用语,确保准确无误。把常用的交际用语背熟,俗能生巧。&(Remember useful expressions, and make sure it&#39;s right. Practice makes perfect.)5.尽量用第一人称来记习惯用语和句型,以便记忆牢固。&(Try to Remember idioms and setences with the first calling, make sure to remember deeply.)&6.多方位多角度来学英语。要经常读报、听广播、看外语电影、听外语讲座、读课本和别人交谈等方式来学英语。&(Learn English in different ways. Read newspapers, listen to the radio , watch English movies, listen to English lectures, read textbooks and talk with each other ect.)&7.敢于开口说英语,不要怕犯错误。人人都会犯错,这是在所难免的,只要敢说,就一定能学好。&(Speak English as much as possible, don&#39;t be afraid of making mistakes. Everyone can make mistakes, it is possible. Try your best to learn it well.)&8.要创设情景,加强交际训练。语言的运用离不开场景的强化训练,只有交际,才能学好。&(Set up situation, strength comunacation practice. Language can&#39;t leave away from the situation, you&#39;d better do more practising and you can learn it well.)关于练习口语的方法,提供以下几点建议:一、记忆单词和句式,这是口语的基石,没有这些,口语想练好是天方夜谭。二、练语音,最好找到音频材料先模仿音标的语音,然后再找名人演讲跟读模仿,一定要一模一样才肯放过,宁求质量,不求速度,否则语音成型后非常难以更改。三、流畅度,这个没法取巧,其实就是练脸皮,看到一个东西或事物,就想如何用英语说,自言自语都可以,不要怕错,锻炼这种脱口而出的感觉和胆量,口语如果不去使用,是永远无法提高的,当你能从容说出一句有错误的英语别人指出你还能欣然接受时,口语水平上去就是水到渠成了。我们身边口语好的人无非两种,要么是海归,要么是外企人事。究其原因是他们生活和工作中都会用到英语。知道了问题所在,那么提高英语口语就很容易了。正所谓(熟能生巧)。 &&我们常说兴趣是最好的老师。学习英语也一样,首先要把学英语当成一件快乐的事。可以通过多途径多角度学习,比如听英语歌,看喜欢的英语电影,试着用英语写日记,在外教一对一的课堂上和外教交流自己感兴趣的话题等等,把英语学习作为生活的一部分。关于学英语的方法介绍就这些,不知大家学到了哪些呢。无论如何,就像前面提到的那样,坚持,再坚持!学习英语方法固然很重要,但是如果有一个老师带着学,口语的提高会更快,在这里介绍一线口语给大家,领取免费体验课()一线口语的优势在于课程无需预约(根据学员实际情况编排课程,免除了学员忘记约课的顾虑)、拥有自研教材(教材都是一线苦于老师自己研发的,外面是买不到的)、电话英语的上课方式(电话上课更能锻炼学员的听说读方面的能力,引导学员开口说英语)。
◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。

我要回帖

更多关于 沙井学英语 的文章

随机推荐