你似乎不太积极的我英文不太好

你在课堂上应该更加积极主动一些,努力与同学练习口语 的翻译是:You should be more proactive in class, and effort with the students practise your oral English 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你在课堂上应该更加积极主动一些,努力与同学练习口语
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You should be more proactive in the classroom some students to practice speaking with
You should be a little more positive in the classroom, make great efforts to practise the spoken language with classmates
You should be more proactive in class, and effort with the students practise your oral English
正在翻译,请等待...
You in the classroom should more positive initiative somewhat, diligently practice the spoken language with schoolmate
相关内容&a你听说过过这个故事吗? You have heard this story? & a(26)Ready?/Are you ready?
& aSchwarzer, 更黑, & a我向你表示祝贺 正在翻译,请等待... & aспецодеждой 由特别衣物 & aHow many rectangles will be made when the dotted lines are cut? 当虚线被削减,多少个长方形将被做? & a那一天,我在家过的很开心. That one day, I in home very happy. & aI want someone who is afraid of losing me!. 正在翻译,请等待...
& athat is also a way to solve problems 那也是方式解决问题 & a已结婚为目的 Has married for the goal & a离上课还有一分钟,请同学们做好上课前的准备。 To attends class also has a minute, asks schoolmates to prepare for attends class front. & a你是英国人? You are the English? & aMukherjee and Mishra (2006) use intra-day data for Nifty and five underlying Nifty stocks for the period April- September 2004 to investigate the possible lead-lag relationship, both in terms of return and volatility, among the Nifty spot index and index futures market in India. . Mukherjee和Mishra (2006年)用途内部天数据为妙和五强调的妙的股票为期间4月调查可能的2004年9月在印度带领滞后关系,根据回归和挥发性,在妙的斑点索引和索引未来市场行情之中。 . & ado you have the time 您有时间 & a朋友就是在你越到事情的时候对你不离不弃 The friend is more arrives the matter in you time to abandons to you & a天使のふりで彷徨い
& a我最爱的新闻媒体是630新闻 正在翻译,请等待... & athey are sold habitually by resident persons authorized to effect such transactions 他们由常驻人卖日常地授权影响这样交易 & a我不知道你在哪里 正在翻译,请等待... & aGLOVES WORKING COTTON ORDINARY 运作棉花平凡的手套 & aand it is a bidirectional four-lane mixed traffic flow composed of fast and slow vehicle 并且它是双向四车道的混杂的运输流量组成由快速和慢车 & a今后将统一门禁卡的样式,便于辨别 From now on will unify the entrance guard card the style, will be advantageous for the discernment & aSurvival mode is a short game for experienced players, and there are no levels. The object is to pop bricks and survive as long as you can. As you pop bricks, the Brick-O-Meter fills up, and when it is full, a random color of bricks is supercharged. It pays to upgrade your pilot's SUPA Weapon in Classic Mode, as this w 生存方式是短的赛为老练的球员,并且没有水平。 只要您能,对象将流行砖和生存。 因为您流行砖,砖O米填满,并且,当它是充分的时,砖的一种任意颜 & a今天星期四 Сегодня четверг & a? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??????! 我弯曲了并且涌出! 高度(橡皮防水布)重量(nu)我采取的膝盖,但(mwen)狭窄是奇怪的, (tus)执行! & aLiquid Detergents 液体洗涤剂 & a希望努力不要白费 The hope do not have to waste diligently & a首先感谢您的启阅,让我有机会向您呈上我的求职信. First thanks you to open reads, lets me have the opportunity to present me to you to seek employment the letter. & aIn the three scenarios referred to above, CO2 taxes are held constant at the 1991 level. In the three scenarios referred to above, CO2 & a几经周折 Several passes through the troubles & a你不找麻烦吗,麻烦自会找上你 You do not look for trouble, the trouble can look for you & aNow we discuss the performance of our detection protocol with these parameters. 现在我们与这些参量谈论我们的侦查协议表现。 & aPostage & Courier Fee 邮费&传讯者费 & aonly the determined stand a chance of making it 只坚定有做它的希望 & aスフニグピン 正在翻译,请等待... & aThank you all fans for coming to the gathering, for making me feel so special and giving me all ur love. U guys made my day. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to organize such an amazing moment. I promise I won't forget this day:) muah to all of you!!!! 正在翻译,请等待... & aa place does not need much 地方不需要 & ainfextation, and it is also the major immunogenic protein infextation和它也是主要产生免疫的蛋白质 & a大学是一个不缺少人才的地方,但也不缺少混日子的人 The university is one does not lack talented person's place, but does not lack the human who drifts along & aI hope you made invoice total amount less than 1000? 我希望您做了发货票总额少于1000年? & a实际数据 Actual data & a在一个月之后我 正在翻译,请等待... & ahow many new teachers do you have 多少位新的老师您有 & apuestos en México 位置在墨西哥 & a援助贷款 Aid loan & a我真的累了,好想安静的过日子。只要家里人能幸福健康,我什么都无所谓! I have been really tired, good thinks peaceful living.So long as the family member can the happy health, my anything not matter! & a从见到你起,你就成了我心底的烙印。 From saw you, you has become my moral nature brand mark. & a1月15号以前完成 In January 15 before completes & aNothing
possible 什么都不是可能的 & a对我来说,春节意味着新的一年真的来了 To me, Spring Festival meant the new year really came & aSPECIAL SECTION ON AWARD-WINNING PAPERS FROM CVPR - Guest Editors'' Introduction to the Special Section on Award Winning Papers from the IEEE CS Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) 正在翻译,请等待... & aCharacterization of niEn and low molar mass products niEn和低槽牙许多产品的描述特性 & athe president is going to meet us himself 总统遇见我们他自己 & aSome children want to challenge themselves by learning a language different from what their parents speak at home 有些孩子想要通过学会语言向挑战与什么不同他们的父母在家讲 & a学习英语的策略首先是背单词 The study English strategy first is the back word & a你在课堂上应该更加积极主动一些,努力与同学练习口语 You in the classroom should more positive initiative somewhat, diligently practice the spoken language with schoolmate &授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&很幸运,选择了酷酷口语,更幸运碰到了2个好老师和1个耐心的课程顾问,他们帮我找到了一种适合我的英文口语学习方法……
授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&一个很偶然的机会,我在网上发现了酷酷口语,于是便很自然的成了酷酷口语的成员之一,因为工作的关系,课程顾问帮我推荐了……
授课老师:
所报课程:
 &&&我在酷酷口语上了20节课,口语有了很大的提高,从前书面英语很好,但却不能说出来,用英语交流也是很困难的……
您现在的位置: >
10句英文祝你保持积极的状态
编辑:Alex&&&点击量:次
1.The first step is always the hardest
有时候要开始新的事物可能有些难度。如果你以前从没有学过英语的话,你可能会面对恐惧感。然而,一旦你开始了学习,你就一定不会后悔!
2.If at first you don't succeed, try, try again
有时在没有成功的时候放弃而不是继续坚持是非常简单的。但不要失去学习英语的信心!每个人都有各自的学习方式,只要付出一点努力学习,你就能找到适合你的学习方式。
3.No pain, no gain
不劳无获。学习英语看起来象是个艰巨的任务,但是只要付出一点,你就会得到相当大的收获!
4.Don't cry over spilled milk
覆水难收。可能你还在后悔过去浪费了许多时间而没有学习英语,但是取而代之,更着眼于你的将来-一个讲英语的将来。
5.Make hay while the sunshines
你应该把握时间和机遇去做你想做的事。难道现在还不是从Englishtown课程中得到最大收获的时间吗?
6.Practice makes perfect
不要因为不能马上成为某事物的专家而失望。有时你可能并没有感觉到英语的进步,但是只要你更多的操练,你的英语就一定能更流利。
7.There's more than one way to skin a cat
条条大陆通罗马。你可能是因为没有时间去上课而放弃了英语学习。如果是这样的话,看一下Englishtown的在线学习课程-你可以在任何时间任何地点获得同样好的学习效果。
8.You reap what you sow
一份耕耘,一份收获。每个人都希望获得成功,但是要确定你是否付出了努力并认真的学习了英语!
9.Two heads are better than one
两个人一起比单打独斗要有效的的多。为什么不参加一堂口语课或找一位学习伙伴共同操练英语呢?
10.Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today
不要再拖延了,今天能完成的事就今天做。对于职场的成功英语从来没有象现在这样至关重要过-现在就是学习英语的最佳时间!
推荐口语课程
学,找,上!国内专业的在线机构
Copyright @ 2010 All rights reserved. 咨询电话:400-660-8085 &&
Loading...不可多得的英语美句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
不可多得的英语美句
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&惊艳人的英语美句
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢(2016o宁城县一模)假如你是李明,最近你的朋友张华因考试不利情绪低落,丧失信心,学习消极应付.请你用英语给他写一封建议信,指出其消极行为可能带来的不良后果,并结合自身实际提出应采取的积极态度和应对方法,鼓励他努力学习.注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数.Dear ZhangHua,I'm sorry to hear that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.【考点】;.【分析】本文是开放性作文,根据所给提示,给因考试不利情绪低落,丧失信心,学习消极应付的张华写一封建议信,指出其消极行为可能带来的不良后果,并结合自身实际提出应采取的积极态度和应对方法,鼓励他努力学习,又属于提纲作文.在写作时以第一人称和第二人称为主,时态以一般现在时和一般过去时为主.重要短语:do well in(做得好),try&one's best(尽力做某事),end up with sth(以某事而结束),quite a number of(很多),tend to do(倾向于),lose one's confidence(失去信心),leave behind(落后),in the face of(面临),calm down(镇静想,镇定),reflect sth(反思某事),make changes(作变化),ask sb for advice(向某人寻求建议),stick to(坚持人),make progress(取得进步),step by step(一步一步的),be of some help to sb(对某人有帮助).【高分句型一】1.You are not the only one who seems to try&his or her best but ends up with a failure in exams.此处是由关系代词"who"引导的定语从句,先行词为"the only one",关系代词"who"在定语从句中做主语.【高分句型二】2.I'm sure you know①that ②it's unwise to do so because you might be left far behind.& ①此处是由"that"引导的宾语从句,主句为"I'm sure &you know".②此处是由形式主语"it"引导的主语从句,结构为"It+be+形容词+to do sth"3.①what we&need to do is②to calm down and reflect our learning methods and make some possible changes or ask the&teachers for advice.①此处是由疑问代词"what"引导的主语从句,"what"在从句中作主语,谓语动词用单数.②此处是由三个不定式"to do"作表语,"and"后面的是省略了"to"的动词不定式(表示并列关系的两个或多个不定式可以省略"to").【高分句型三】3.If you have any question,please write to me.此处是由"if"引导的宾语从句,主句为"please write to me".【高分句型四】4.I firmly hope I can be of some help to you.&此处是由省略了"that"的宾语从句,主句为"I firmly hope".【解答】Dear Zhang Hua,I'm sorry to hear that you didn't do well in your last exam.You are not the only one who seems to try&his or her best but ends up with a failure in exams.【高分句型一】Quite a number of students feel the same way as you and they tend to lose their confidence (lose heart) and don't want to study hard any longer.I'm sure you know&that it's unwise to do so because you might be left far behind.【高分句型二】(消极行为可能带来的不良后果)&&I was once in the same situation as yours.Failure is the mother of success.In the face of failure,what we&need to do is to calm down and reflect our learning methods and make some possible changes or ask the&teachers for advice.【高分句型三】Anyway,Rome was not built in a day.Only by sticking to studying persistently can we make progress step by step till success.【高分句型四】I firmly hope I can be of some help to you.(结合自身实际提出应采取的积极态度和应对方法)【点评】开放性作文给出一定的写作主题,并此为基础进行思维和联想,自由发挥.不仅考查学生在内容、结构安排、语言运用和组织方面的能力,而且对学生的想像力、发散思维、归纳判断能力也有很高的要求.写好这类作文要注意几个步骤:1. 认真审题,找准提示语中的关键词或句,确定中心思想.2. 依据关键句,草拟提纲,梳理文章的脉络3. 准确定位人称、时态.注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次.4.最后还要认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等.声明:本试题解析著作权属菁优网所有,未经书面同意,不得复制发布。答题:一缕阳光老师 难度:0.60真题:2组卷:39
解析质量好中差
&&&&,V2.29219扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
和你交流不太方便,用英文怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
图片已发了
okay good night see you tomorrow
好了晚安明天见