after father harvested our own heaven怎样翻译

正确教育旗下网站
2016届江苏泰兴济川中学九年级10月阶段检测英语试卷(带解析)
共计 26 题
Postman wantedNo experience & necessary but you must beHardworking.Free to choose & working hours.Have a driver’s & license.Write to No. 38 & Changhong Rd Xiangyang.English teacher & wantedWarm and patient & college students.Able to speak & standard English, good with children.Time: on weekends.E-mail address: & Sunshine School @.Taxi drivers & wantedFull-time taxi & drivers. Over five years’Experience, good & knowledge of the city.Under 45 years & old.For more & information, please come to ShundaTaxi Company to & visit the manager.Tour guides wantedTwo year’s working & experience.Good English and & good at talking to people.Age: 20-30.Go to Friendship & Traveling Company to ask theManager for more & information.1. If you want to be a postman, it’s necessary for you to have _____________.A. working experienceB. good knowledge of the cityC. a driver’s licenseD. a college student’s card2. Sunshine School needs _____________.A. excellent English teachersB. a hard-working postmanC. full-time driversD. an outgoing tour guide3.If you want to be a taxi driver, you should _____________.A. be over 45 years oldB. know the city very wellC. write to No. 38 Changhong Rd.D. speak English well4.The tour guides wanted should ____________.A. have no working experienceB. be patient with childrenC. be good at drivingD. speak good English5.You can not get information by ___________ if you want to get a job above.A. making a callB. going to visit the managerC. sending an e-mailD. writing a letter
正在加载...
Things like these are called electronic waste, or e-waste. Dealing with is not an easy job& because dangerous poison like mercury(汞)and lead (铅)can be found in them. Every time an old computer breaks down, it needs to be deal with safely. But at present, broken computer parts are usually buried. It may be hundreds of years before they are really goes in the earth.Many places in China are polluted by e-waste. Guiyu in Guangdong province is one of them. This town is named as”the e-waste capital of the world”. It has to deal with 1.5mllion kilograms of e-waste each year, from which it makes 75 million years. But it comes at a cost. Many of the poison in e-waste find their way into the environment. Plastic is burned outdoors and chemical water is poured into rivers, Greenpeace, an environmental group, has found the air, the earth and the rivers in Guiyu badly polluted.The Chinese government wants the country to develop, butt do harm to the environment and people’s life. This year,China presents a new protection law, the strictest one we have ever had. Computer complies like Lenovo and Dell will be asked to take back their old computers. This is because the complies that make computers know best to deal with them safely. Hopefully, the problem with e-waste will be solved in near future.1.The e-waste found in Hong Kong last month was from________.A.France&&&&&&& B.Japan&&&&&&& C.Germany&&&& &&&D. Australia2.The underlined word buried probably means ______in the passage.A.焚烧&&&& &&&&B.障碍&&&&& &&&C.回收&&&&&&& &&&D.掩埋3.The town of Guiya in Guangdong Province_________.A.is the e-capital of the worldB.has serious e-waste pollutionC. Deals with e-waste safelyD.speeds much money on e-waste4.This year,the Chinese government__________.A.tried to change people’s lifeB.closed some computer compliesC.make a new environment protection lawD.asked people to hand in their old computers5.The passage is mainly about________.A.the way in deal with e-wasteB.the cost of burning e-wasteC.the e-waste problem in ChinaD.the need to pass a law against e-waste
正在加载...
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。阅读表达 My father used to work in the city and seldom stayed at home。_九年级_风采教学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读表达&My&father&used&to&work&in&the&city&and&seldom&stayed&at&home。
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
阅读表达&My&father&used&to&work&in&the&city&and&seldom&stayed&at&home。
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 9:28:15
阅读表达 阅读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容回答问题。难度:★★My father used to work in the city and seldom stayed at home. But he would come back help to harvest(收割) rice every year.One autumn, he promised to help our neighbor, who lost his arms in a traffic accident in 1999, to harvest his rice. After Father harvested our town, his little rice picker broke. What’s worse, he had to return to work the next day because his partner was ill in hospital. It meant that Father wouldn’t be back in a few days. It now seemed impossible to help out the neighbor.Father told us that be wouldn’t let the neighbor’s rice rot( 糜烂) in the field. He decided to harvest it by hand without a machine. “If tonight’s weather is clear, I think I can do it.” added my father. In fact, he was rather tired after a day’s harvest work.After dinner, Father had a short rest and made his way to the field. A full moon was glowing (发光) in the sky and the weather was cold but clear. He spent the whole night keeping his word.I would never forget the image(画面):Father was cutting rice in the light of the harvest moon. Behind him, row after row of rice stocks(秸秆) stood at attention, showing respect for a man who kept his word.61. Did Father always stay with the family?【答案】 No【解析】本题为一般疑问句,用Yes或No回答。根据文中第一段第一句”My father used to work in the city and seldom stayed at home.”中seldom表示很少的意思,是一个否定词。因此答案为No。62. What happened to the neighbor in 1999?【答案】Helost his arms in a traffic accident.【解析】根据题干定位词in 1999可以找到文中第二段第一句“One autumn, he promised to help our neighbor, who lost his arms in a traffic accident in 1999”。需要注意的是该定语从句中who指代的是“our neighbor”因此回答中用he做主语。63. Why was Father required to return to work?【答案】Because his partner was ill in hospital.【解析】根据题干中“return to work”可以定位到文中第二段第三行What’s worse, he had to return to work the next day because his partner was ill in hospital.得出答案。64. How did Father help the neighbor harvest rice in the field?【答案】By hand without a machine.【解析】根据题干“help the neighbor harvest rice”定位到倒数第三段第二句“He decided to harvest it by hand without a machine.” 需要注意的是题干中的问句是用how来提问表示用某种方式,因此直接用by回答。65. How long did Father spend in harvesting the neighbor’s rice?【答案】Thewholenight【解析】由spend 可以定位到文中倒数第二段最后一句“He spent the whole night keeping his word.”而句中“keeping hisword”便是说的“father spendin harvesting the neighbor’s rice”IV.
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 www.ourownclub.org 的文章

随机推荐